The Second Time Around

Story Info
Sister sets him up with a blind date.
10.1k words
4.59
119.7k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,679 Followers

Thanks to LadyCibelle and Techsan for their editing of this story. They are the best.

I knocked on the door and it was opened up by a woman who was a little overweight, but had the most beautiful face I have ever seen on a woman. Dark green eyes, and dimples when she smiled. Brunette hair down to her shoulders in big curls.

My sister, Cheri, fixed me up with a blind date. This was one of her best friends at work. The only thing my sister mentioned is that she was pretty and somewhat overweight. Julie, this woman I had the blind date with, was a natural beauty. Yes, she was overweight but she was gorgeous. I know throughout my life I have always spotted heavier woman who were always pretty. Julie was beyond pretty. I think I got my point across here. She also had the really big boobs that heavier women have.

When she opened the door I saw this big smile and the dimples, and of course the boobs.

"Jerry? You are Jerry, aren't you? Cheri's brother," she asked.

"Yes, and I hope you're Julie." I replied.

"Come on in for a second. I have to tell the babysitter a few things."

"Babysitter? You have kids?" I asked.

"Just my little girl, Tina, my pride and joy. Didn't Cheri tell you I had a daughter?"

"No, but that's alright. I have two kids of my own." I replied.

"Yes, I know, Mike and Carla. Let's see, they are ages eight and ten."

"My sister, Cheri, talks a lot doesn't she. Well, anyway I'm very glad to meet you Julie."

Right then a little girl walked into the room. She couldn't have been more then three years old. She looked so much like her mother. I bent down and said, "Hi, there beautiful little girl."

She replied, "I not beuful, I Tina." It was cute just listening to her speak.

I smiled at her and said, "Oh, but you are beautiful, Tina, and I'm so very glad to meet you. You can call me Uncle Jerry."

Tina just smiled at me and ran to her mother. Julie gave instructions to the sitter and we headed out the door.

----------------

I was married at nineteen to Lisa. We had our two kids rather quickly. Life was pretty good considering we got married so young. I guess we really didn't give ourselves a chance to know each other. We argued over just about everything. I don't think it was so much being opposites as wanting to be right.

We loved each other but it wasn't a built up love. It didn't get stronger as time went on. Love is so hard to explain. My best way would be to say our love was very fragile. To this day I still have love for Lisa but it wouldn't be considered a husband/wife love. More of a friendship love for all the pain I caused.

As I mentioned, we argued regularly. I would usually leave for a while and get a few drinks and then come back home. We might not talk to each other for a few hours or even a few days. If it was a really stupid argument, we might make up right away. The disagreement that ended our marriage was my going out with the guys. Now, you have to know we just did sport things. Watching the games or maybe taking in a few local high school games. We watched mostly football and basketball of local college teams.

Lisa was right. I should have spent more time at home with her and the kids or at least I should have taken them out more often. I'm now paying the price for my selfishness. I've been divorced for five years and I do regret it. We had our fight about me going to the local high school football game on a Friday night. I went anyway but since we argued about it I went over to the pub after the game. I drank and stayed out later than I should have. I was pretty plastered and some gal came up to me and I bought her a drink.

To cut a long story short, I went to the girl's van and had sex with her. It cost me fifty bucks which I really couldn't afford. We were lucky to make ends meet and I paid for sex. I can't believe I did that. She pulled up her skirt and I fucked her till I pumped my load in her and then got back in my car.

I had never cheated on Lisa before. I felt a little sad about it but figured no one would ever find out. I would never do it again. The dumb things we do; it's unbelievable!

When I got home Lisa was crying. She told me she shouldn't have said anything about going to the local sporting event and she apologized. Now I felt bad, really bad. I took her in my arms and hugged her. I told her I would cut back on the sports and spend more time with her and the kids. The funny thing is I meant it.

She hugged and kissed me back and we made love. Not a stick it in and pull it out like I did with the hooker but real love making. I went down on my wife and massaged her belly and worked my way up to her breasts. I wanted to do it all for her; she deserved it. I gently massaged her breasts and starting kissing each nipple. Then, I kissed her. She knew I had drank but didn't mention it as I kept kissing her.

"Please make love to me, Jerry. I need you."

I took my newfound hard-on and slowly pushed it into her. It felt great. The warmth of her pussy surrounding my cock. I knew I would last a long time since I had sex earlier and had drunk booze. Oh, she felt so good. Why did I ever do such a stupid thing earlier that evening. Lisa came and I kept pumping. I was feeling her juices flowing every time I pushed in and out of her.

"Jerry, roll over on your back. I want to ride you," said Lisa.

I did just as she said as she mounted me. She must have rode me for about five minutes or so when I came. I could see it in her face; she was coming again as she would pull up and our joint juices ran down my cock.

"Jerry, I love you," she smiled.

"I love you too, Lisa. We have to stop these stupid arguments and make love more often."

She rolled off of me and we both cuddled and went to sleep. The next morning I got up and took a shower and headed for work. I worked as a warehouse man in one of the local factories. The pay was good even though there was a lot of lifting. I usually worked on Saturday for the extra money. I didn't wake up Lisa that morning. It was Saturday and I thought she could use the extra sleep since the kids didn't need to get up.

When I came home from work all was well. We went in the yard and played with the kids. We grilled some hot dogs and had our own little picnic.

Sunday was rather normal except Lisa wasn't feeling too good. She said she felt itchy in her female region. I told her that her feeling itchy made me itch. She just laughed and said maybe we both have a yeast infection. On Monday she went to the gynecologist. When I got home she was pissed. I came in the house smiling and she just looked at me.

"You bastard, you fucking bastard. You gave me a venereal disease. I have syphilis, and you probably do too. My doctor said you better go to a clinic as soon as possible before it gets worse. It's treatable and I'm already on treatments."

"I'm so sorry, Lisa; it was a big mistake. It will never happen again. I promise."

"Promise, your fucking ass. What happened to our wedding day promise? To trust and honor, for better for worse. Did you forget those promises? I'll tell you one thing. It won't happen again; I want a divorce. I'm pretty sure I have good grounds here. Giving your wife VD should hold up in most any court. I'm taking you for everything I can get. You can sleep on the couch till you find a place to stay."

"Lisa, I'm truly sorry. It only happened the one time. Can't we work it out?"

"I've worked it out. I want you out of my bed, out of my life. I feel so sorry for the kids. Now I'll have to try and explain to a five and a three year old why their father is leaving."

"I want to be in my kids' life. I'm no dead beat dad. Do what you want but I'm going to see my kids regularly."

----------------

That all happened five years ago. We did both take shots for the VD and are cured. I have seen my kids regularly since the divorce. I stop by and pick them up about once a week and usually take them to my sister's and spend time with them. Every other weekend I have them and we try and do different things. I stay in my kids' lives. Any school events I try to attend. I pay child support and alimony, until last year. Lisa got remarried to a nice guy named Robert. He seems quite the opposite of me. White collar job, non-drinker, one son from a previous marriage. He got custody because his wife cheated. He was about ten years older than either Lisa or me. At least he presented a stable household for my family. My kids called him Bob or Mr. Bob. They couldn't bring themselves to call him dad. I still pay my child support but the alimony payments stopped when Lisa got remarried.

Lisa and I talk civilly to each other. The first year after the divorce was a rocky one. She told everyone about the VD episode. It made any dating for me about non-existent. I deserved it; I was the one who ruined our marriage.

After Lisa's re-marriage, Cheri, my sister was really worried about me. She constantly tried to fix me up. I went on a few dates but nothing really clicked. I spent a lot of time at Cheri's and her husband Bill's house. Bill didn't mind; he was a nice guy and treated my sister great. That's where I got my good meals at. I wasn't the best cook so I ate out a lot.

I worked a lot of extra hours at work for the money. I did get promoted to warehouse manager which was nice with the pay increase and all. I was waiting for Lisa to ask for an increase in child support but she never did. She told me it was because I was such a good dad, just a lousy husband.

-----------------

Julie and I got into the car. She looked at me and said, "Jerry, just so you know. I'm a nervous wreak. I don't date very often, but your sister was really persistent and finally won out. I've never been on a blind date before. I always thought it was for young people and I'm twenty five," said Julie.

"I've never been on one either. I haven't been on that many dates since the divorce, even though it's been five years. I'm glad I've let my sister fix me up this time."

We went out and had dinner. We talked about our jobs, but didn't talk about our past marriages. Julie was so nice, so easy to talk to. I took an immediate liking to her. I wanted it to go further so I didn't push it. After all we just met and I didn't want to lose her already. We went and saw a movie. It was a horror flick so she grabbed and held my hand through most of it. I played the perfect gentleman. No touching, no nasty or sexy talk. I wanted this relationship to last.

After the movie I took her back to her mobile home. She had a newly remodeled trailer. The mobile home park was almost all senior citizens so the park was well kept up.

I walked her to the door and she looked nervous. She asked, "Do you want to come in?"

I didn't want to push my luck. I did everything right so far and was afraid I would make a pass at her if I was in her home. I didn't want this night to end. She was turning in to someone special to me and I sure didn't want to blow it.

"No, I better get home. I would like to see you again." I replied.

We were holding hands as she leaned forward and gave me a gentle kiss. I didn't push it even though I would have loved to make love to her right on the spot.

She had a tear in her eye when she said, "Okay, that would be nice. Goodnight, Jerry, it was really nice meeting you." She then walked into the house.

I felt empty driving back to my apartment. God, I hope she liked me. I would have to wait and see what my sister, Cheri, would have to say.

On Monday, I got a call at work from Cheri.

"What the hell did you do to Julie, Jerry?" Cheri asked.

"Nothing, Cheri, I was the perfect gentleman. I didn't even try to kiss her. Why? What's wrong?"

"She came to work crying today. I asked her what the problem was and she said, 'You didn't like her,' and she really cared for you."

"Don't like her? Where did she get that from? Damn, Cheri, I'm crazy about her. That's why I acted like a gentleman. I didn't want her to feel that I just wanted to have sex with her. I told her I wanted to see her again."

"Jerry, she told me she had to hold your hand, she had to kiss you at the end of the night, and worst of all she invited you in and you turned her down."

"I was afraid I might try something if I went in. I respected her too much to take that chance."

"You idiot, that's why she invited you in. Now she thinks that you were just being nice because I set it up and that you thought she was too fat."

"Shit, shit, shit, I was trying to do the right thing. She isn't fat, and I never said anything like that. In fact she is the prettiest girl I've ever met. You women, no matter what a guy does, it's always wrong. Hell, Cheri, maybe I'll call her and apologize, but what am I apologizing for. Not fucking her? Not having sex with her? For acting like a gentleman. I don't get it."

"Jerry, I'm going to tell you what she told me but you can't let her know I told you, okay?"

"Of course, I want to see her again but I'm not sure what the hell a guy's supposed to do."

"She's crazy about you. She hasn't been with a man since she and her husband divorced almost two years ago. She's very vulnerable right now. She thought that you didn't want to date a woman with a kid. I'm sorry for not telling you. That was my mistake but Tina is a great kid and I wanted you to meet her before you made an opinion about dating a woman with a child. I figured you'd fall in love with Tina when you met her."

"So, I should call Julie, and act like I don't know anything?"

"Yes, but don't just go grabbing her, little brother. Take your time, you two are made for each other. Trust me, I'm your big sister after all."

"Is she at her desk right now? Is it alright to call her?"

"Sure, but don't let her know you talked to me, okay?"

"Okay sis, and for the record, I really do like Julie. Thank you for the blind date, and, yes, I love little Tina; she looks just like her mother."

I called Julie's number and the phone rang.

"Julie Moore, how may I help you?"

"By going out with me again," I replied.

"Jerry, you actually called me again. I thought..." I interrupted her.

"Julie, I have to tell you something and please tell me if I am out of line. I thought about you all weekend. When you went into the house, I saw you had a tear in your eye. I don't know why but I have to tell you that I wanted to come in. If I would have I would have made a pass at you and was afraid of being rejected and I wanted to see you again. I didn't want to push my luck."

"Are you saying you like me, Jerry, even though I'm overweight and have a child?"

"Overweight? Get off thinking like that. You are the most beautiful girl I have ever met and I want to see you again and as far as Tina is concerned, she's as pretty and nice as her mother."

"So are we going to see each other again? I'm free Saturday; in fact I'm free every Saturday," laughed Julie.

"I have my kids this weekend and was going to take them to the zoo. Would you and Tina like to go with us?"

"Are you serious? We would love it. Tina loves animals. Would it be alright with your kids though?"

"No problem, I'm the dad. Besides the kids would love watching Tina. They get a kick out of watching kids that are younger than them.

We all went to the zoo and it was like one big happy family. My kids loved pushing Tina around and playing with her as much as they enjoyed the zoo. As for me, I enjoyed being around happy kids and a beautiful woman. I know I've only known her for a couple of weeks but I was falling for her. I started putting my arm around her waist and holding her hand. I wanted her to know that it was me making the forward moves.

We were in the aquarium room where it was pretty dark. The kids were all staring at the sharks and I backed Julie into a dark doorway where no one could really see us and I kissed her. I just leaned forward and kissed her and she kissed me back. I then pulled away and said, "Julie, I'm not sorry for that. I thought that you ought to know. There's some things I can't help and wanting to kiss you is one of those things."

She just smiled at me but didn't reply. I took her by the hand and we continued following the kids. It might seem silly but this was probably one of the best days of my life. At least in the recent years. The zoo was closing and no one was ready to leave. I was so happy for the kids. We went to a park and let the kids play on the swings, while Julie and I just watched them. Mike and Carla treated Tina like a little sister.

My kids kept saying , "Dad, this and, dad, that," so little Tina started calling me dad since she heard it over and over from my kids. Julie corrected her twice but finally gave up and apologized to me.

"It's fine, Julie. I don't mind. In fact I kind of like it. She is one sweet little girl."

I dropped my kids off at their house and then drove Julie home. She looked at me and invited me in. This time I went in. She offered me something to drink and I took a soda. She said she was going to put Tina to bed early since she missed her nap.

"Say goodnight to Uncle Jerry. It's time for night, night."

Little Tina came up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Good night, daddy. I have to go to bed."

"Good night, beautiful little girl. Sweet dreams."

Julie came out and sat next to me on the couch.

"Things are going kind of fast, aren't they," she said.

"Yeah, we need to talk. There are things you need to know about me before things go to far."

"What kind of things, Jerry?"

"About my marriage and why it ended. You need to know; you might not want to have anything to do with me. I need to put all my cards on the table."

"Jerry, I know all about your divorce. About you getting drunk and having sex with a hooker, then bringing it home and giving it to your wife. Cheri told me all about it. You're clean now, right?"

"My God, what didn't my sister tell you? Did she tell you that I'm falling in love with you even though we just met?"

"No, she didn't. Are you, Jerry, or was that just an off the wall statement?"

"Oh, shit, yes, I think I am. I have this feeling of wanting to be with you and thinking about you. To be honest, I don't know if it's love or lust, but I want in your pants. I don't want to just screw you. I want to make sexual love to you if I still remember how."

"Jerry, I haven't been with any man since my divorce two years ago. I don't know whether I'm good in bed or not. Would you give me your opinion?" she smiled.

"Julie, why are you divorced? You are so nice, so beautiful. My God, you're the total package; why would any guy let you go?"

"Geez, Jerry, I'm not all that much but thank you...."

"Bullshit, you are that much. I'll telling you that and I haven't even got in your pants yet."

"Okay, Jerry, I need to get serious to tell you about myself. I was young and Ray was my boyfriend. We dated for a couple of years and he was the wild rustic kind of guy. You know, the kind that's suppose to be dangerous. Well, he was. I got pregnant and so we got married. Instead of being happy, he blamed everything on me. When Tina arrived, he wasn't even there. He was out with his friends. We fought every time we were together. He still went out and picked up women and had sex with them. He told me I got fat after having the baby and didn't want anything to do with me."

She had tears in her eyes so I held her and kissed her on the forehead. I didn't even know this guy and I already wanted to do him in.

Julie continued, "He came home one night saying for me to get in the bedroom. He wanted a fuck and to get my fat ass in the bedroom now. I was holding Tina at the time. I told him to 'Drop dead, I was going to get a divorce.' He reached up and backhanded me. I fell to the floor and he kicked me at least three times. I felt the pain but was busy trying to protect Tina. If he would have hit her it would have killed her. Finally I heard the police coming in the door. The neighbors overheard the commotion and called them. He was arrested and served three months."

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,679 Followers