The Secret Life of Valerie Durrell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think we should go for a drink, maybe two, to loosen up," Cecilia suggested. I demurred, as I didn't think I needed a drink. I was feeling raring and ready to go, but my new friends insisted. We walked out together, arm-in-arm and I could feel the stares of the other patrons. I wondered if word of this would get back to Jerrold. I sincerely hoped that it would. Selfishly, I wanted the bastard to realize just what he'd just screwed up.

We went to a very elegant bar and nightclub, with a talented jazz trio playing soft music. I'd been there before on several occasions but I didn't let on. I wanted my new friends to like me as a person and not as the jet-setter many knew me as. To their credit, all the servers played it cool and didn't act as if they knew me from previous visits.

By the time we left the nightclub, we were all beyond loose and well into "limber". That suited me nicely, because I had a raging case of the "hornies" and so did my compatriots. I really wanted to twist around the sheets with "CeeCee" and to feel James buried deep inside of me. If Jerrold had ever treated me with the combination of courtesy and the hint of seduction this handsome young couple had used on me, he would have had a very willing, very naughty lady sharing his bed. His loss was going to be their gain.

The lovely Cecilia sure knew her way around a woman's body. While the three of us made our way to the location for our tryst, she kept running a manicured fingernail up and down my arm. By the time we got to where we were going, I wanted to jump her bones. Throwing caution to the wind, I did precisely that.

"Ohhh fuck baby, I want to tear things up with you," she groaned. Wrapped in each other's arms, twisted around each other, we shuffled to the bedroom with her man following close behind. I wanted to taste her so bad, I wanted to drown in her flavor. I was so awash in fuck lust that I don't remember us getting naked, only the happy end to that scenario. I had the lovely black girl atop me and her tight ebony cunt grinding against my face. At that moment, Valerie was a very happy little slut. I was enraptured when James joined us in bed and I saw the size of the cock that I would be fucking. It would be the biggest I would ever experience, although I didn't get first dibs. That went to Cecilia, who was being eaten out by me while she sucked off her man. I was thrilled to see something so lewd and it made me even hotter to be a participant.

"Let me take a break, baby," CeeCee gasped as she released James' turgid cock. "I have got to taste some of this white bitch's pussy!" She rolled me around and her dark, dusky body was on top of mine, face buried in my horny cunt while I continued doing her. I'd forgotten just how hot girl-girl sex always makes me, although the memories returned in a flash.

"Oh God yeah, you sexy white bitch!" Cecilia groaned into my pussy. "You sure know what you're doing, lezzie slut!" I've never had a woman get so excited about me in the past, but I sure wanted more of this in future. I still wanted to fuck James and feel his stiff prick buried inside of me, but there was no rush. I was thrilled to be in asixty-nine with his girlfriend.

"Fuck her, baby!" Cecilia cried out suddenly, taking a momentary breather from eating me out. "Stuff her full of your fucking cock and I'll lick the both of you!"

I wasn't prepared for the invasion of James' thick prick in my tight pussy, but I adjusted. After all, I hadn't done a lot of fucking at that time, I was tight and unprepared. I think the fact that I was a novice in this regard turned everyone on. I could not have picked a better first cock to do me right, James was like a machine, but one that could be coached. He sensed a bit of my turmoil and took it easy. All that time, CeeCee was eagerly making me a very happy little kitty, turning me from demure to slut. My idiot fiancé sure had lost out, because I had become a sex maniac in a matter of minutes.

I hadn't mastered dirty talk yet, but I think my grunts, groans and squeals were nice background music to our intimate tryst. I loved the feeling of a cock inside me and the softness of woman's body pressed close while I was being fucked. Maybe it's silly, but it made it better and more comforting that my first dirty time was also sensual and romantic. I did my best to fuck James back whilst not ignoring his girlfriend.

I was so thrilled in the midst of the fucking that I hadn't even thought of asking James if he was "fixed" or had put on a condom. We were all too far gone, his prick was moving in and out of me with a furious pace and I could have gotten pregnant had he left any cum inside my fertile little snatch. Luckily, my experienced companions had foresight and everything had been taken care of. I wasn't able to stop because my face was buried in sweet, sweet pussy while my own cunt was stuffed full of big, black dick. I honestly wished that Jerrold could have seen me at that moment and realize what he had forsaken.

We all shared a huge, messy cum and it was still early. We got some food and drink and played around a bit before returning to Round Two. I'll tell you all about that perverted act, perhaps another time.

You'll come back for more, won't you?

12