The Secret of Fellmouth Bay Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica pushed Lucy's shirt from her shoulders and moved down to kiss the vampire's neck. Lucy had a momentary flashback to the last time somebody had placed their lips there but there was no comparing the two: this was real. She shrugged out the shirt and wrapped her bare arms around Jennifer, feeling the soft press of her body against hers. Her hands went down to the hem of Jennifer's dress, and then upwards, searching for the feel of bare skin. Jennifer moaned in pleasure, leaning back against the table she helped Lucy raise the dress higher, exposing her full breasts.

The groan of pleasure Jessica made when she felt her lover's mouth seize on an erect nipple echoed around the room. She let her head roll back in ecstasy, her lips parted as she felt the vampire catch her erect, painfully sensitive nipple between her teeth. Lucy rolled her tongue over the erect nub, opening her mouth to take in more of the breast. She then took hold of the back of Jennifer's neck, pulling her close for a violent possessive kiss, her fingers seeking out the abandoned nipple, squeezing it between forefinger and thumb so that Jennifer gasped in a mixture of pleasure and pain. There was a edge to their lovemaking that had never been there before; both women recognised it and both women abandoned themselves to it.

Breaking the kiss, Jennifer held Lucy's head in her hands. "Show me!" She hissed. Lucy did not have to be told twice. Opening her mouth she felt her incisors, both upper and lower, begin to grow and sharpen. Jennifer stared in awed fascination. "My God but your beautiful," she laughed, ""and what big teeth you have!" She gave Lucy another, more tentative kiss before rising up to perch back on the edge of the table. She squirmed out of her panties, letting them from to the floor before widening her legs, displaying herself.

Lucy rose to meet her, a look of hunger in her eyes that had nothing to do with thoughts of blood and feeding. Jennifer felt the force of that hunger and answered it with a need of her own. "The door," she gasped, "should we lock it? Someone may.." before she had even finished the sentence, Lucy glanced over at the hallway door, the audible click of the lock snapping home sounded almost like a gunshot. "Wow," Jennifer laughed, "what else can you do?"

Lucy began to kiss her way up Jennifer's smooth, warm leg. There was no thought of feeding for either woman. Their need was far more intimate than that. Jennifer lay back full on the hard dining room table as she felt Lucy's light, loving kisses along the inside of her thigh before her cool lips descended to the cleft between her legs, her tongue exploring the soft, wet heat of the slick flesh looking for the most sensitive part of her. When she found it Jennifer arched her back from the table and let out a low, almost sobbing, groan of pleasure.

Lucy had learned long ago how to bring her lover pleasure, and the familiarity in the movement of her tongue drove all thoughts of the uncanny from Jennifer's mind. There was nothing more natural than this and she could feel the pressure building within her. She moaned her consent as Lucy drove her ever on with the circling motion of her tongue. Jennifer clutched the table as she felt one of Lucy's fingers, cool and long, press into her as the vampire's mouth closed over the small knot of her clit, sucking gently. Jennifer felt the hard press of teeth as her own pulse beat powerfully between her legs. The orgasm rolled over her and she was helpless before it, her body spasming on the hard wood of the table. The cries of passion changed to ecstatic giggles as Lucy continued to flick her, now overly sensitive clit, with her tongue. She begged her partner to stop.

Lucy lifted her head, smiling up at Jennifer with sharp, white teeth. Jennifer wondered at the self control that it had taken to pleasure her without accidentally drawing blood. Sitting back in the chair Lucy took hold of Jennifer's legs and she felt herself being pulled back into the vampire's lap. There was no strength in her legs to resist even if she had wanted to. The two women kissed, Jennifer tasting the evidence of her own arousal on her lover's tongue.

There was a look in Lucy's eyes, an unsatisfied hunger that Jennifer saw, and understood. She smiled her understanding. "How much do you need?" She whispered.

"I don't know, maybe not much," said Lucy, avoiding her eyes.

"I don't want to become like you." Jennifer said.

"You won't, I promise. I just need... I'm so sorry, I thought I didn't but I do."

Taking her lover's face in her hands Jennifer kissed her once, reassuringly. "I know. I trust you." With one hand she swept back her hair around and over her shoulder. "I love you." She said, simply.

"Thank you," Lucy moaned as she leant forward, opening her mouth. As her sharp teeth sank into Jennifer's neck the mortal woman stiffened and cried out in pain, clutching at Lucy's shoulders. Then her body relaxed, before stiffening again as a powerful orgasm ripped through her. One swallow, two, then a third before Lucy reluctantly withdrew her mouth from her lover's throat. Jennifer protested, moaning weakly: "Don't stop, not yet."

Lucy held her, watching as the wound in her neck healed to faint scars. "I love you." She whispered, "forever."

Part Seven: Aftermath

Sebastian had taken his time draining the woman, savouring the taste as she passed temporarily from the world. He had regretted not enjoying her before feeding but there would be plenty of time for that in the days ahead. Rising from the bed he gently closed her staring eyes.

Before going downstairs he looked in on Helen. She was sat in a chair by the side of the bed staring off into space. From the look of it she had, at least, enjoyed the boy before claiming him, so Sebastian was irritated by her apparent squeamishness. He had concerns about her; hell, he had concerns about both of them. They would need to acclimatise themselves to worse than tonight were they to be of any use to him. It wasn't as if their work here was finished anyway. The main event, so to speak, was still to come.

The silence was disturbed by the ringing of a telephone from a nearby room. He had still not adjusted to this new modern world and he went curiously to look for the source of the noise. As he entered what seemed to be a study he was initially startled to hear a woman's voice, with an accent he recognised as American.

"Hi, it's me. Sorry, but I have no idea what time it is over there but I'm guessing your not sleeping. I just got your message and I'm coming over tomorrow. I don't want you to do anything until I get there. Take me fucking seriously about this, Mr. Thorn. Don't do anything, don't speak to anyone, don't write to anyone, not until I get there. And, what ever you do, try to resist doing anything moronic for once in your life. And don't go up to the house, I don't give a shit if you go up with the SAS, don't do it. Stay home and keep you family safe. I'll be there soon." There was a click and then silence. Sebastian stared at the phone, processing the message in his mind.

"Good advice," he murmured, " you really should have taken it."

He made his way down the stairs. The police officer, he forgot his name, was calmly reading a magazine by the telephone table; the bloody evidence of his activities lying in a congealing pool of blood at his feet. Now, this was more like it. The two men acknowledged each other and the policeman gave a blood smeared grin.

He wondered where the younger woman was; he was particularly concerned about her willingness to do what needed to be done. It was only after she had argued that tonight would be a personal act of vengeance for her too that he had agreed to let her off the leash.

He heard the door off to one side begin to open and he was outraged to see Lisa emerge, holding another woman who was clearly, despite his clear instructions, still in the land of the living.

"What is the meaning of this?" He demanded.

Lucy stared at him with a fierce determination he had never imagined she could possess.

"The meaning is we are leaving. Get out of the way!" She said, meeting his eye.

"What makes you think I will let you go? I'd sooner tear the spine from your body with my teeth before I allow you to leave."

"I'm not asking for permission Sebastian. We are leaving and you will let us."

He was almost amused by this turn of events. What on earth made her think this was going to end well for either of them? And then his eyes fell on what she was carrying in the hand not supporting the woman: a dark, wooden dagger. A dagger he had seen before.

"Put that down!" He snarled. " You can't possibly think your a match for me."

Lucy, raised the dagger towards him. "I said, we're leaving!"

"I will drain the blood from her body in front of you you ungrateful little.."

"Enough!" Came a voice from the top of the stairs. Whirling around, Alexander saw Helen staring down at them, an outstretched dagger in her hand. "You have me, you have James, you have the rest of the poor bastards in this house. Let them go!"

"You do not get to dictate..."

"I said enough, Sebastian." Helen's voice was calm, but there was a steely confidence to it that that finally broke through his outrage.

"She won't last a week without me."

"It's my life." Lucy replied, showing no sign of backing down.

"A life I gave you!"

"And I'm grateful. But you don't own me!"

The anger in his eyes hardened into hate. "Take your whore and go then. But know this: if I see you again, I will end you." He refused to get out of their way, forcing then to edge past him. The two women backed towards the front door.

"Thanks Helen," Lisa said, without taking her eyes from the furious Sebastian, "be safe!"

"Goodbye and good luck," Helen replied.

Once through the door, Lucy was struck by how unseasonably cold it was. They made their way to Jennifer's car. Lucy placed her friend in the passenger seat before getting in the driver's side. Jennifer relaxed back in the chair, her head on the headrest, a sleepy smile on her face.

"Where to now, girlfriend?" She said in a bad American accent.

Lucy looked at her, "First, I thought, our beach. Then I will need to get out of the sun"

"The beach sounds great." Jennifer murmured, her eyes closing and, reaching out, she rested her hand on Lucy's, letting their fingers intertwine.

Lucy started the engine and the car made its way down the driveway and was soon lost among the trees.

The silence of the night closed in around the house, broken only by the occasional stirring of the wind which sent a shiver through the surrounding trees. In the darkness of the trees a deeper shadow stood and waited. Despite the frigidity of the air no breath was visible and the figure was so stationary that it could have been mistaken for a statue. It was not yet time to act. She was too weak. But soon. It was already beginning, she could feel it.

She watched throughout the night, as patient as death, and she was there to see the intrepid vampire hunters return to the hall just before dawn, where they found their family and some uninvited guests eagerly and hungrily waiting for them.

As the sky in the east brightened to a dull, lifeless grey, the figure in the woods retreated. Slowly and maybe even a little reluctantly, birdsong awoke to fill the oppressive silence while above, in the early hours of the first day of June, snowflakes began to fall.

The Diary of Eleanor Thorn: Undated

I feel as if I am the only one who is awake. Around me, the town slumbers on in peaceful ignorance. I envy them. I am confident that, if this town knew what was coming, none of them would ever sleep peacefully again.