The Secret Sex Slut Wars

Story Info
Marvel babes lose control and inhibitions.
8.3k words
4.13
113.9k
114
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,482 Followers

The Beyonder appeared in a crack of lightening atop the Baxter Building. Although he was in New York his influence would be felt that night by Superheroines the world over...

*

Sue Storm woke with a jolt. She had gone to bed early, tired from a rescue mission that day that had drained her particularly. She looked at her bedside alarm clock and was surprised to see she had slept for less than two hours but she felt so invigorated, so fresh, so aroused? The thin, sexy blonde's body gave an involuntary shiver, she had not felt like this ever. She was so hot and she could not stop her hand reaching down below her night-dress to rub at her clit. But her fingers were not enough, her body needed more than that, she craved cock. She slipped out of her and Reed's bed and cursed as she realised her husband was on a mission to the Negative Zone and would not return until the morning. Ben was out on a date with Alicia that only left Johnny...

Her brother, The Human Torch, had been on a date himself that evening though his dates tended to be a little bit racier than The Things staid affairs. His date that night, a college hottie called Monica (he hadn't got as far as her surname and hoped he wouldn't) had been only too willing to accompany him back to his room for a couple of hours of rampant sex. Now they lay exhausted and sleeping on his large double bed no doubt to wake in a few hours and go out clubbing again.

Sue stood in the doorway and watched the two lying on top of Johnny's bed naked and in a deep sleep. Part of her mind still knew this was wrong but it held no control over her and, after a moments pause, she shrugged off the light, chiffon night-dress stood silhouetted naked herself then turned invisible and approached the bed. Kneeling at the side of the bed she reached over and began to stroke Johnny's cock gently, coaxing it back to life. She leaned in and could smell the other girl's sex on it, she could not help herself leaning further over to lick at it, bringing more urgent twitches from it. But neither Johnny not Monica awoke and Sue reached to her own pussy and felt it's moistness and fingered herself as she gave her brothers balls a playful massage and squeezed the base of his growing dick. He gave a contented sigh but still he was asleep as Sue stood and moved onto the bed and straddled him, easing her soaking slit onto his erect member and slowly pumping herself up and down on it.

Sue was lost in her insatiable lust. It did not matter to her that she was a happily married mother of two. It did not matter to her that the man she was taking advantage of was her younger, promiscuous brother. It only mattered to her that she had a cock inside her, fucking her, satisfying her unquenchable desire. The more times she rose and fell on Johnny's cock the more control she lost and the harder she fucked him. After a short time she lost complete control and became visible again. But she was passed the point of caring so wrapped up in her yearning was she. Everything seemed to happen at once as Sue bucked atop him nearing a climax, first Johnny came too, bleary eyed but near a climax himself which he couldn't fathom. Then the girl, Monica awoke, stunned at what she was seeing, shouting out.

"What the hell?"

Then the crash of the door as Ben Grimm (aka The Thing) having heard the commotion came into the room and hit the lights, bringing everything and everyone in clear focus.

Sue did not stop, she was so close, she reached up and pinched her nipple hard and that tipped her over the edge and she came in a flood all over her brothers dick. Three sets of eyes stared in disbelief at Sue Storm, Invisible Woman, this was so not like her.

"Sis?" squeaked Johnny and then in a dark flash of cosmic light she disappeared but this was not her turning invisible this time..

*

"Looks like you boys are headed back to Prison again, don't you ever learn?"

She Hulk's voice was playful and mocking as she held The Wrecker in a full nelson. She could afford to relax, the fight was over and she, predictably had won. The Wrecking Crew were dispatched, Thunderball lying dazed over a low wall from a She Hulk uppercut, Pildriver half jammed down a manhole ( it's cover having been bashed off his head) and lastly Wrecker having been disarmed and rendered helpless in the gamma powered Goddess's' arms.

It hit her out of nowhere. Just as she had been about to tighten her hold on Wrecker then restrain the three super villains her mind lost control and suddenly capturing them was the last thing on her mind. She released her hold on him and he dropped to the ground surprised. That was nothing to the surprise as he looked up and watched the green skinned babe drop to her knees and hurriedly unbuckle his belt and release his large dick. He couldn't even get out a question before She Hulk's sucking mouth had engulfed virtually the whole length and seconds later his heavy balls were smacking against her strong, green chin.

Jen was insatiable, she did not care that she was in this humiliating position with one of the planets villains she just wanted his cock and his cum! The Wrecker's comrades got quite the surprise when they came too. They had expected to be banged up in custody yet when they peeled themselves off the landscape it was to find their erstwhile leader getting blown by the goodie two shoes She Hulk!

"What the fuck man? What did you do to her" exclaimed Thunderball as he stood behind She Hulk checking out her firm ass while watching her head bob up and down on The Wrecker's crotch, slobbering all over him.

"How the fuck would I know? She had me man and then she just gave up and jumped on me, she's desperate for cock by the looks. And boy's she's got another two holes, know what I mean!"

The other two cheered at the thought of taking the She Hulk like that and it took little time to rip off her one piece and for Thunderball to crawl under her pushing his dick into her green pussy then for Piledriver to get in behind her and force his cock into her green asshole. Jen came up as she was penetrated but each time dropped her mouth back onto Wrecker's cock and she was deep throating him now and sucking him hard, trying to suck the cum out of him. Her other holes were so fucking tight and this was such a kinky situation that in no time at all all threee were cumming in their respective holes. She Hulk took all their loads before they peeled themselves off her and the last sight she saw before vanishing in the cosmic rays was the TV camera crew who had been despatched to see her apprehending the Wrecking Crew but instead had captured her sexual submission to them.

*

Elsewhere in New York a domestic was in full swing in the apartment of Peter Parker, though Spiderman was nowhere to be seen.

Mary Jane Watson was giving it both barrels to Felicia Hardy, aka The Black Cat.

"Listen you thieving slut, you can steal all the jewels and cash you like but if you dare to steal my man I'll claw your eyes out!"

"You, huh! The only person doing any clawing or scratching will be me darling. If I want him I'll take him and there isn't nothing a red headed child like you can do to stop me!"

They lunged at each other, their tempers boiling over just as they were hit with the Beyonder's powers.

MJ had her fingers in the platinum blonde hair of the cat burglar in preparation of tearing from the roots but she stopped mid pull and instead their heads came together in a long, lingering, tongue tasting French kiss. All thoughts of a cat fight were completely forgotten as the two sexy ladies got it on. MJ eased the Cat's large breasts out from her outfit after lowering the zip and attached her lips on their tits, sucking and licking one then the other as Felicia sensually rubbed the red head's back. Mary Jane finally released the Cat's breasts from her mouth and the two hot girls took the opportunity to strip each other of their clothing, not caring about it as they tossed it aside before dropping to the carpeted floor and making out there. It wasn't so much different from a fight as first one then the other took their turn on top, kissing and groping the other before being rolled over and having the same done to them.

It was Felicia that broke that, easily spinning herself around and pushing herself up she perfectly positioned her sopping wet snatch just inches above Mary Jane's mouth. She knelt there and let the red head strain her neck upwards so that her tongue could lap at her shaven pussy before Felecia stretched herself forward and used her own tongue to start licking at MJ's clit. They were in the perfect 69 position, their tongues working overtime each racing towards an orasm that seemed oh so close when they each were taken by the cosmic rays and disappeared leaving Spiderman to come back to an apartment that smelled heavily of sex and had women's clothes abandoned all over it.

*

The cosmic humiliation and kidnappings were not restricted to America however. In Japan the assassin Elektra and Viper (Madam Hydra) had just finished a breathtaking duel. Their respective gangs, The Hand and Hydra had watched with growing astonishment as the two warrior women threw everything they had at each other. This was no duel to the death though. No a fate far worse awaited the loser - complete and utter humiliation. Once one of the women surrendered or submitted then they would be forced to endure a bukkake delivered by their other woman's gang. This was an ancient Japanese ritual that heaped shame and humiliation on the woman that underwent it.

It was Madam Hydra that gave. Elektra's punishing, relentless pace with the chops and kicks eventually too much for her adversary. The head of Hydra finally gasped out her submission and Elektra smiled and motioned for the members of The Hand to come forward just as they too were both hit by the cosmic magic.

None of the assembled ninja's or terrorists could quite believe their eyes as rather than leave Madam Hydra to her fate Elektra turned and dropped to her knees beside her. Both strong, powerful women leaned their heads back and beckoned both sets of men towards them, this was going to be a dual bukkake.

There were over 60 men there and each and every one took their turn jerking off and shooting their cum over the features of their leaders. Some chose the opposition some wanted their own leader bitch but all smiled when they had cum. Doing this would ruin both women's reputation in the countries underworld but they did not seem to care. Both seemed blissfully happy to be absolutely awash with semen. Their features obliterated with sticky white cum, their ears, noses and mouths blocked with cum. The taste and smell of cum pervading their heads now never to be truly forgotten. And then as a second wave came, guys that had already shot their loads and were coming back for another shot both women disappeared and were gone, their destination unknown.

*

The new Hellfire Club. The X-men have invaded it and separately taken the two main ringleaders into their custody. In the West Wing of the Mansion the Club has been using Cyclops has Selene, the vampiric Black Queen under careful guard, ready at a moments notice to take her down her with an optic blast. In the East Wing the former White Queen of the Club, Emma Frost, and Storm have long term enemy, Sebastian Shaw, covered as he sits at his desk barely acknowledging their presence.

"It looks like your luck has finally run out Shaw, we've got enough evidence against you and your cadre to make sure you see imprisonment this time lasts forever" goaded Frost, determined to get a reaction from him.

He looked up, a smirk across his face.

"You know Emma I always knew you were special. I remember when you first came her, when you worked here as a stripper, shaking your ass and your tits for anyone who visited."

He looked at a surprised Storm.

"Whatever is the matter African Queen? Did Miss Frost neglect to inform you of her employment prior to becoming White Queen. I can't think why."

"Shut up Shaw! I..."

Emma broke off her response as suddenly she and Storm were overtaken by an insatiable lust. Shaw sensed immediately the change that had overtaken both his captors. He could hardly fail to as Emma subtly pulled her skimpy white bra top down to unleash her large, pale breasts while Storm pulled her uniform aside too to reveal her bounteous black bosoms. Shaw did not know what had occurred but he could hardly fail to notice the change in their demeanour, even as he pushed back his leather chair and stood they were all over each other kissing, sucking and fondling each other. He cleared his throat and dropped his trousers revealing a mammoth cock already stiffening.

"Ladies, I believe this is what you are looking for."

What a delicious boon to the leader of the Hellfire Club to watch the two leading X-Sluts giggle like horny teenagers and drop to their knees before him and have them squabble about who got his cock and who got his balls!

Meanwhile, Cyclops had seen the change come over Selene but managed to keep her back and watched bemused as the Black Queen began to frig herself in clear view of the leader of the X-Men.

"Scott! What's going on?"

He turned at the voice.

"Emma? Where's Shaw? I uuunnngh..."

The Emma he had turned to quiz was in fact the mutant shape changer Mystique and in that confused instant Selene had moved like lightening to knock him out. Mystique changed back into her blue skinned form and smirked as she dropped to her knees to first strip then manacle and blind Cyclops with special goggles that neutralised his optic powers.

Shaw was a big man. Not fat but big and barrel chested and Emma had the unfortunate circumstance of being on one mental plane aware of how humiliating it was that her body was doing this. Unlike all the other affected superheros and villains her mental dexterity allowed this, but she was not powerful enough to overcome it which was, perhaps, worse than doing the sexual acts in an unknowing state. Storm was now deep throating him, the African Goddess easily taking his mammoth length in her mouth his heavy balls now smacking her on her regal chin. Which meant that Emma could no longer suck his balls. She pouted up at Shaw and he smirked.

"Still need more Emma? Then how about my ass? I always did feel your place should have been licking or kissing my ass."

In spite of herself Emma found herself shuffling around behind Shaw and prizing large, firm buttocks apart and inserting her face between him to tongue fuck his asshole.

"Just where the two Queens of the X-men should be - sucking cock and licking ass to The Hellfire Club!"

Elsewhere in the mansion other buttocks were being parted, but on this occasion the man was not quite so happy. Selene had donned a huge strap on black cock and was forcing it deep into Cyclops's virgin asshole. Even worse for the intensely proud Scott Summers Mystique was in front of him as he was bent over the desk being ass fucked and she too was affixing a large strap on dildo while she cycled through a variety of forms that she might take to fuck his mouth. First she was Emma Frost again, then Wolverine, then Scott's brother Alex, then Corsair, his dead father then finally she stayed in the form of Jean Grey, the dead love of his life. Complete in her insane Phoenix look she stepped forward and rammed her strap on into his shocked mouth and he endured almost five minutes of horrendous double strap on penetration from these insane bitches before they suddenly dissolved from the room leaving Cyclops helplessly strikingly Selene's table. Worse still he was still there when Sebastian Shaw appeared in the office. He had been so close to shooting his load in Storm's mouth when she had disappeared and he was desperate for a release for his pent up cum when he entered Selene's office and was faced by Cyclops's gaping asshole.

"Oh well any port in a storm..." spoke the leader of The Hellfire Club as he approached the leader of the X-men...

*

Natasha Romanov had used all her skills and tricks and made it into the Kingpin of Crime, Wilson Fisk's secret office. It had been quite the infiltration and she had had to use every muscle in her body for the climb through the vents that saw her emerge in the opulent office in the dead of night. Even at that time she knew it was extremely dangerous, Fisk would not he far away but ironically enough that was when his office was most open to infiltration as he had guards stay in it when he was out of town.

She slipped the micro camera from her tight, form fitting catsuit and began carefully making her way through as many secret files as she could find but just as she started to unlock his desk drawers she too was hit by the cosmic power and suddenly all thoughts of espionage and secrecy went straight out the window. The lithe red headed super spy was overcome with a sudden, urgent arousal that needed acting on. Her hand flew to the zip of her catsuit and pulled it right down, exposing her pert breasts as it dropped (Natasha was not a fan of underwear). Her hands fondled her breasts but that was not enough and she shrugged the suit down to her ankles and delved her fingers into her tiny strip of dark pubic hair and began wanking.

The gasps and moans she gave as she started pleasuring herself set off the sound sensors in the room and seconds later Wilson Fisk, the Kingpin himself, stood in his security room watching what was going on in his inner sanctum and trying to reconcile it. Because right then the Black Widow had taken a billy club from Kingpin's desk (a hidden section below it contained that, a gun and a knife) and was currently using it as a makeshift dildo and was cramming it in and out of her wet cunt with an amazing ferocity. Which was how she was, sprawled on Fisk's desk, naked and in action on herself when he opened the doors and entered. She barely registered his entrance.

"Well, well. The Black Widow, if I'm not mistaken. Breaking and entering and I dare say you don't have a warrant even. You know my dear I could easily shoot you here and now and claim I thought you an attacker."

His words held real menace as he slowly lifted his arm to reveal the pistol he held, aimed straight between Natasha's eyes. But the look she gave him back belied the very real danger she was in, her eyes flared in absolute lust and desire and it was as if she did not even recognise the weapon.

"Put it down big boy and get over here, I need a man right now!"

She was sat now on his desk, legs wide apart holding her wet pussy lips open and inviting him in. Fisk was confident enough in his own power to see the woman off if she turned on him. He walked toward her and grabbed her long hair and rough jerked her up and flung her face down on his table. She gave a satisfied grunt and pushed the club deeper in her cunt before gasping.

"That's it, treat me like a whore, I want it rough!"

Fisk smirked as he reached down, pulled the plastic liner from his bin and held it up while he undid his expensive trousers and released his trouser snake. As he squeezed his fat cock into the Soviet spy's pussy he simultaneously pulled the bag over her head.

"You want it rough bitch?! You won't ever get it rougher than this!"

And with that the Kingpin began to fuck the Black Widow while at the same time slowly tightening his grip on the bag to cut her supply of oxygen down. Initially this served to heighten Natasha's arousal, she was so far gone that she did not recognise the immediate danger or if she did she did not care anymore so caught up in the pursuit of sexual thrills was she.

The Kingpin pulled the plastic tighter and thought what a rewarding night this was going to be, a plot foiled, a good, hard fuck and an Avenger terminated. Plus she was a ex of daredevil, as his fingers tightened he imagined sending him her body once he was finished with it though what would be left of it he couldn't be sure of.

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,482 Followers