The Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know what to do, Miss Gomez...do it now."

Without my having to tell her twice she reluctantly took my shaft into her hand and proceeded to lick up and down my cock, cleaning it thoroughly. Her hot mouth moved over the crown and she sucked her way up and down the shaft, coaxing the last few drops out of my balls.

Totally spent, I fell back into my chair, my cock falling limply to the side. Maria slumped on her knees in front of me, her hands resting on my thighs, her face obscenely glazed, with cum dripping off her chin.

I used my fingers to scoop up gobs of cum and pressed them into her waiting mouth. She would grimace and make ugly faces, but she slurped up everything I gave her, until her face was at least presentable. I handed her my handkerchief and she spent a few moments cleaning herself off.

Finally she peered up at me, her eyes limpid brown pools, and whispered, "Are we good now? If I do this for you, you know, whenever you want, you will keep the police out of it?"

"Yes, Miss Gomez -- as long as you are my sex slave I won't call the police. Now go use the rest room and clean up your face. Oh, and I have a conference call this afternoon with my wife and her lawyer at 2 pm. I want you under my desk and licking my balls by 1:55, do you understand?"

She cast her eyes down to the floor and a flush crept up her neck and cheeks. "Yes, sir. I understand."

As she hustled out of my office I flipped open my day-runner. Running my finger down the page I stopped at 6pm. I drummed my finger over the appointment and smiled.

Friday, November 6. Detective Hugo V. Pollack, White Collar Crimes

I chuckled and relished seeing the look on Maria's face when the police came knocking at her door. Nobody fucks with Wulf Winters and gets away with it.

THE END