The Secretary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard the gentleman get up from his chair and make his way over to her left side. She glanced back at him.

He had brought with him a folder. She wondered if he was intending on rolling it up rather than using his hand. That would be understandable. Ten whacks could result in a bit of a sting for his hand. And, from her own perspective, a rolled up folder is probably preferable to the intimacy, and strength, of a man's hand. But, she was mistaken. He was using the folder as a means to hide his own embarrassment, keeping the folder in front of him, in front of his crotch. He tried to make it look natural, but the intention was rather apparent. And, from Maggie's angle she could still see his problem. Her face flushed at the sight of his bulge. She quickly looked away, the warmth building to a bit of heat.

WHAP!

"Oh my goodness," Maggie softly exclaimed as the force of the spank made her lurch forward. Mr. Barnes' spank was a bit harder than Mr. Spader's, perhaps because he did it the more traditional way, his hand glancing off her rump rather than colliding against it.

WHAP! WHAP!

It took all of his willpower for Mr. Barnes not to smile. He knew he shouldn't. This was strictly business, not personal. He was delivering the recompense for the damages done by Mr. Spader's negligent secretary.

But, he had to admit, he was finding this amazingly pleasurable, wondering if his wife might want to try this sometime. He would let her spank him first, if that might help with any insecurity she might have over such a thing.

WHAP! WHAP!

"I'm terribly sorry, Mr. Barnes," Maggie exclaimed, the sincerity very clearly evident in her tone of voice, as well as position.

Mr. Spader raised his hand for Mr. Barnes to stop.

Mr. Barnes wondered if he was smacking her too hard. He certainly didn't want to inflict any real pain.

Maggie glanced over at Mr. Spader as well. Was she doing something wrong?

It wasn't so much that she was doing anything wrong. It was just that she could do so much better. Mr. Spader wanted his secretary to be all that she could be. "If you would, dear, please..." He gestured with his right hand, indicating that she was to bend over further.

Maggie did as he instructed, bending down even further and jutting her bottom up higher.

Mr. Spader though shook his head. He said quietly, "If you would, please, cross your legs and grasp your ankles."

"Oh," Maggie, just as quietly, replied. She crossed her legs and then bent all the way over, trying hard to keep her crossed legs straight. She took hold of an ankle with each hand, crossing her arms as well.

Maggie wondered what she looked like from behind. Did her skirt rise up so far as to reveal her panties? They did at least match her blouse; pink silk beneath the black panty hose.

But, she had nothing to fear in that regard. Her black skirt did rise up quite a bit, but it stopped just short of revealing her bum. However, what was revealed was still terribly enticing, as the position highlighted well the shapely curves of Maggie's legs, sublimely ensconced within her sheer black nylons. The black stripe of the seam of her panty hose peeked out from the back of her black high heels, traveled up her ankles, her calves, across the back of her knees, and all the way up her shapely thighs, to disappear within the tight black curtain of her black business skirt, that so tightly wrapped her full round bottom. It was like she was a giant ice cream cone, topped by a big round mound of black licorice cream. This would also make a very nice painting, or at least a picture, titled, "The secretary."

"Yes, that will do," Mr. Spader concluded.

Maggie smiled. It was nice to hear that Mr. Spader approved. It wasn't an easy position, particularly with her legs crossed and largely straight. She could not bend over any further. Holding onto her ankles though helped as she would otherwise be unable to maintain the pose.

Mr. Barnes, and his colleagues, approved as well. None had ever seen a girl bent over this far, at least not in real life. They wondered if their wives could actually do such a thing, let along be willing to do so. The girl looked so impressive, even majestic, like a life-sized statuette. They also wondered how their cocks might fit in the young lady's cunt, positioned that way.

Mr. Spader instructed, "You can proceed now, Mr. Barnes."

WHAP!

"Oh my," Maggie exclaimed. She gripped her ankles tighter.

WHAP! WHAP!

"Thank you, Mr. Barnes," Maggie gasped. "I know I deserve it." Heat and moisture were rising rapidly within her tightly clenched thighs.

WHAP!

"And, please don't blame, Mr. Spader," she pleaded. "He was relying on me." WHAP!!!

The tenth and final spank was delivered with a bit more vigor. Maggie almost lost her footing.

Mr. Spader asked, "Are you satisfied, Mr. Barnes?"

"Yes, yes indeed, Mr. Spader. Quite so." In a sense he really wasn't. He was now so fucking hard and horny. He knew that he and his colleagues would be making a quick stop at a gentleman's club on the way back to their headquarters. But, with respect to Mr. Spader's services, he was quite satisfied, particularly as the missing document wasn't really that important anyway.

"You can return to your desk now, Miss Gyllenhall," Mr. Spader instructed.

"Yes sir," Maggie replied, letting go of her ankles to straighten her body. Before she left though she first pulled on her skirt to get it back into place, sliding her hands along her bottom to straighten it out, as well as to massage her tush. It didn't really hurt but there was a bit of a tingle. She turned her head back to Mr. Spader as her hands clutched her derriere to ask, "Are you sure, sir? Nothing else?"

The gentlemen from Bluestar wondered precisely what more this young lady might in fact provide. They looked to Mr. Spader for the answer.

"No, that will be fine, Maggie. We need to finish our business here. You're dismissed."

"Yes sir," Maggie replied, and promptly extricated herself from his office, the eyes of the gentlemen all following closely that swaying bottom so sadly departing from their sight.

Maggie returned to her desk, finding it again so uncomfortable to have to just sit there, waiting for the fire to extinguish on its own.

It wasn't too long before the men from Bluestar stepped out from Mr. Spader's office. The two who had just been watching avoided eye contact, feeling rather embarrassed at what they had seen. Mr. Barnes, though, made a point to stop by Miss Gyllenhall's desk to suggest that if she was ever interested, he would most definitely find her a position with him at Bluestar.

Maggie thanked the man for his interest, but made it clear that she was quite happy with Mr. Spader, as he was treating her very well. Gracious, it wasn't that long ago that she was lost within a secretarial pool four county accountants. Now rich and powerful executives were offering her raises to come to work for them. She felt so proud of herself.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - The next day Maggie arrived wearing a lovely loose feminine white blouse with little black polka dots and a large tie-neck closure, along with a tight black skirt that was slit up one thigh, almost halfway up her white thigh-high nylons.

As she typed through the morning she could not help but consider intentionally making an error. She was having such wicked thoughts, and dreams. She didn't know what she really wanted anymore.

But, she certainly did not want to risk losing her job simply to get a spanking. Clearly Mr. Spader would prefer that she not make errors, but could he really be disinterested in her spanking? Would he be disappointed if he was unable to spank her, if he had no reason to do so?

He certainly seemed to be enjoying it the other day, his large swollen knob touching her little soft bottom. But, the next time he delegated the authority to someone else, apparently having no interest in doing it at all.

Most importantly she wanted to do her best work, to demonstrate to Mr. Spader that she deserved to be his secretary, that she was the best he ever had. There was really no way that she should purposely make an error, intentionally appear inadequate, perhaps even incompetent.

She wasn't sure what to do. Her choice though was apparently made for her. In the late afternoon she heard, "Miss Gyllenhall, could you please come in here?"

"Yes sir!" Maggie quickly responded, a gay and grateful smile sweeping across her face. She almost dashed to his office door, but paused before she opened it, gathering her composure, calming her demeanor.

She slowly opened the door and peeked inside. "You wish to see me, sir?"

Mr. Spader looked up from his desk, struck again by the prettiness of Maggie's eyes, the femininity of her voice. Even from this distance, and despite the relative darkness of his office, he could see that she was wearing peach eye shadow. It was entrancing. "Please, yes, come in."

"Yes sir," Maggie demurely replied, noticing one of the documents she had typed earlier resting on that special spot of his desk, front and center. She made her way toward it.

Mr. Spader noticed how his secretary's white nylon thigh momentarily came into view with each step and then as quickly disappeared as she strode up to the front of his desk.

She did not need to be instructed. She got into the position, her hands and elbows resting on either side of the papers, her bottom jutting back behind her. She quietly asked, "How many errors are there, sir?" He gazed into those adorable eyes gazing into his. He wondered if he could tell her to always use peach eye shadow. It was really very fetching. "Two," he quietly replied as he got up from his desk and strolled around to get into position behind her, albeit a few feet back.

Maggie looked back at him. He wasn't close enough to provide a spanking. Was she disappointed? She wasn't sure. She looked into his eyes, trying to read his expression, which was really quite impossible. She looked back at the document and began to study it.

It didn't take her long to find the first error. "Sir, yes, I found one."

"And, what is it?" His eyes were fixed on that soft round bottom. What makes the bottom so appealing he wondered. It was really a work of fine art.

"I should have typed 'new' rather than 'knew,' without the 'k.'"

"Yes," he blandly replied, "that is correct. One more."

She looked back at him and smiled. "I did good, didn't I, sir."

He smiled back, and nodded.

She turned her attention back to the document, fully appreciating the fact that he had smiled at her, for her. Her heart seemed to briefly flutter as she carefully studied her typing.

"Oh! Yes!" She suddenly exclaimed. "'Abatement.' It should be an 'a' rather than an 'e.'"

There was a moment of silence before he replied. "No, that is not correct. That is, your originally spelling was correct."

"Oh," she replied, biting her lower lip, waiting for the spank.

But, there was nothing. She looked back at him to ask, "No spank, sir?"

Mr. Spader did not respond. He was thinking of something else, something a bit different. He just wasn't sure he should. It could be crossing a very delicate and inappropriate line. If only he could read the expression of her face, assess her willingness, her dedication.

Maggie smiled.

Mr. Spader instructed, "Pull your skirt up."

Her already large eyes opened up even wider. "What?" "Do I need to repeat myself?"

She turned her face away. Well, this was perhaps most definitely going too far. A spanking was one thing. Spanking is clearly for punishment and discipline. Raising one's skirt was simply licentious. Her breasts were rising and falling within her blouse. This just didn't seem right. He wasn't even her boyfriend or anything. He was a lawyer for goodness sake. Doesn't he know that this must be illegal or something? You can't require a secretary do something like this!

She slowly reached back with her hands to take hold of her skirt. She again hesitated when she realized that he could already see fully the lacy tops of her white-thigh high nylons. She wondered if he would approve of her choice in nylons, and then pulled the skirt the rest of the way over her bottom.

It wasn't that easy as her skirt was so tight around her butt. She had to wriggle and squirm to get it up and over.

She wasn't particularly pleased with the panty choice she had made that morning. Her mother had always said to wear a pair of panties that would not embarrass her in front of a doctor. One never knows when a doctor is going to look under your skirt. Her mother should have made the same point with respect to the boss.

This particular pair was not frayed, worn, or dirty. They were quite fresh and new. Nevertheless, she knew what a stickler Mr. Spader was for proper, stylish dress.

She was wearing bright yellow cotton panties decorated all over with all sorts of spots in as many different sizes as there were different colors. It sort of matched her blouse, in that both had spots, at least that's what she thought that morning. But, they were rather cheap Wallmart panties, nothing that would impress Mr. Spader, and she would hate to make a bad impression the first time he looked beneath her skirt. She reached back to pull them more tightly across her bottom. She certainly didn't want them to appear sloppy, loose, or bunched up.

Mr. Spader was duly impressed. It was so intriguing to see how gaily colorful his secretary was beneath her conservative business skirt. His cock was as big as it could possibly grow. He reached down to shift it into a more comfortable position, hoping that she would not notice. He began to breathe deeply through his nose, trying to calm himself, to keep himself from doing something he knew he should not. "Continue," he calmly instructed.

Maggie tried to concentrate, but it wasn't easy. It was just so embarrassing to do so with her skirt raised, knowing that her boss, Mr. Spader, was gazing upon her panty clad bottom. She wondered if she might have pulled them too tightly across her cunnie.

"'Affidavit' should have an 'a' rather than an 'i'?"

She waited to hear if she was correct, her saucer-shaped eyes glancing nervously around her, eventually fixing on the Japanese wall scrolls. The bathing women looked so naked, so exposed.

"Pull down your panties."

Maggie's heart raced. She was wrong, and apparently with each error there would be further exposure, rather than a spanking. She much preferred the spanking. She could feel moisture within the palm of her hands, as well as her pussy. She turned her head back to look at Mr. Spader, her apprehension, her uncertainty, her concern so clearly evident within her lovely blue eyes.

But, Mr. Spader just stood there, expressionless, his hands clasped before him, right in front of his crotch.

He was at least a few feet away, too far to touch her, to take advantage of her. He apparently just wanted to look. That wouldn't be so bad, would it?

She turned her face away and reached back to slip her thumbs under the waistband of her panties. She couldn't believe she was really going to do this.

Mr. Spader stood passively behind her, as if he was in fact entirely disinterested in what he was about to see, his eyes though fixed on her lovely round derriere.

Maggie slowly pulled her panties down, gradually revealing more and more of the lily white curves of her bottom, and that deep crack that split her pale round moon right down the middle.

Mr. Spader admired the young lady's crack, struck by how the skin appeared a bit darker down inside, due largely just to the shade that the fissure provided, as if there was something dark and mysterious deep down in that valley, which of course there was.

And, once her panties reached the bottom of her butt an even more delightful crevice appeared, the more delicate one that split her feminine mound. A cunt from behind was just so, so enticing, and this one was glistening with dew, even within the relatively dim lighting of Mr. Spader's office.

Maggie wondered if her boss could see her vagina. She surely hoped not, as she knew that the moisture would be so clearly evident. She certainly didn't want him to recognize, to know, how excited this made her. She squeezed her thighs together, albeit that only made it more difficult to get her panties down. She briefly opened her thighs to allow passage.

A little smiled creased Mr. Spader's lips. It looked as if his secretary was opening her thighs a bit to give him a better peek at her cunt. Maggie quickly closed her thighs again once the panties were clear. She rolled them down only to the top of her nylons. She certainly didn't want to take them all the way off.

She tried to concentrate on the document, but it was now so terribly, terribly difficult. Her face was as red as her bottom was white. What if someone came in now? They couldn't come in without knocking but maybe Mr. Spader would let them in. He apparently didn't mind having the executives from Bluestar spank her. He didn't mind Steff seeing her bent over the desk. But, this was clearly different. She was now literally bare-ass naked! No secretary should have to expose her naked bottom to clients or colleagues.

Or, frankly, to her boss, for that matter. She wondered what he was thinking. It was so disconcerting to be so exposed, to have him standing right behind her, his eyes clearly focused on her nakedness, yet he wasn't saying anything. He was just quietly gazing. Well, she could probably guess what was on his mind, and her face flushed with more heat, as did her cunnie, the latter further escalating her embarrassment, which only seemed to heat her honeypot even further.

She again tried to focus her attention on what she was reading, but her mind just kept going back to her exposure, and Mr. Spader's eyes watching, scrutinizing, studying her bottom, and perhaps something else.

She wondered, 'Can he see my anus?' How embarrassing would that be! She squeezed her sphincter. It wasn't as if she felt that would help hide it. It was just a gesture of self-consciousness.

Mr. Spader could see her cunnie lips, which he sorely admired and appreciated, but he could not see her little puckered rosebud. He was rather curious about it. He reached down to grasp his stiff cock through his slacks.

Maggie was feeling so flustered, so confused. "'Eyesight.' It's two words." She just didn't know anymore. She was so confused.

Mr. Spader squeezed his cock. He quietly instructed, "Open up your cheeks, Miss Gyllenhall."

As Maggie's head slowly turned Mr. Spader quickly let go of his cock and resumed just clasping his hands in front of his pants.

When she met his eyes Maggie asked, "Mr. Spader, is that really necessary?" She had to assert herself. She had to stand up for herself, for her rights as a secretary.

"Are your errors really necessary, Miss Gyllenhall?"

Her lips opened a bit, revealing these beguiling two front teeth. "Well, no, no, I guess not." "You guess?"

"No, of course not. The errors are not necessary."

"And neither is opening up your cheeks."

That didn't really seem to Maggie to be much of an explanation. But, perhaps it did make some sense. She just didn't know. Lawyers were so good at confusing rhetoric.

She had never done such a thing for a guy before. No guy had actually ever asked her to do such a thing, to spread open her bottom cheeks so that he could see inside. But, then again, no boyfriend had ever been her boss.

She turned her face away, releasing her hands from the desk, her chin and breasts resting fully on the desk, her eyes fixed on the Japanese bathers as she reached back to take hold of each cheek with her hands. She hesitated, biting her lip, then spread them open, her facing becoming beet red as her comparably red anus came fully into view.

1...345678