The Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Perfect!

I slid the screen open that served as a door to Donald's room stepped out and then quietly slipped it shut again, making sure to secure it. I slogged down the hall to the living room and kitchen beyond. I acted all tired and just waved to Philly on my way to the coffee pot. Once I got my coffee made, I made my way back to the table and sat down. Philly was reading the Sunday paper. I reached over and grabbed a section and folding my legs underneath me, settled in to read it. After a couple of minutes, I pretended an itch and reached around absently to scratch it and felt my nipple pop out of the hole in shirt. When I settled back to reading the paper, the material of the shirt just hung up on it. When a few minutes later, I reached for another section of the paper, I noticed Philly staring over his paper at me.

I smiled and asked what he was staring at. He just smiled a little red faced and told me that I just looked really good in the morning. He said most girls had to get made up to be presentable, but it seemed like I could just roll out of bed, throw on an old tee shirt and still be sexy as hell. I smiled at him, but I felt my nipple twisting up and I knew he could see it swelling.

"You're such a sweetheart Philly, you better be careful... I might decide to switch boyfriends. Then you'd be in real trouble."

"I don't think so" he smiled. "I'd just make sure to take proper care of you is all."

I laughed, "Does that mean you're going to make breakfast for me?"

"Nope, we're going to do that together, I don't want to get punched out again like yesterday."

I laughed and got up with him to head into the kitchen. Getting up caused the shirt to move and my nipple slid back inside again. My heart was beating a mile a second now. As usual, I was out of control, I knew it but seemed to be powerless to stop it. I just love showing off and it gets me into more trouble.

Today was going to be French toast, but when I went into the kitchen, yesterday's dishes were still sitting there.

I started to give him crap about cleaning up after yesterday's meal and he responded by jokingly calling me a bitch.

I turned to him laughing holding the sprayer from the sink. "Take that back or I'm going to shoot you", then decided to do it anyway at point blank range.

I hit him right in the face with a spray of warm water.

He didn't hesitate, he reached out and grabbed for the spray nozzle. We fought for it and by the time it was over, there was water all over the floor and both of us.

We were both laughing hysterically. I shushed Philly, I didn't want Donald to come out and find us like this.

"We better get this cleaned up or we're in big trouble when Dad gets up" I joked.

I ran to get some towels from the hall closet to dry up the floor. I listened outside of the screen that served as a door for Donald's room and there wasn't a sound. I looked down at my tee shirt and it was exactly as you would expect, totally transparent. I could even see the tuft of hair at the top of my pussy. The soaked shirt was clinging to my ass too.

I came quietly running back into the living kitchen with some towels. I could feel my breasts bounce and Philly's eyes talking everything in as I came into the kitchen.

I threw him some towels.

I just couldn't resist, I got down on my hands and knees and started to wipe up the water on the floor. I could see him in the reflection of the oven door. He was mopping up water, but was also trying to get behind me. I smiled to myself and heart in my throat, accommodated him by turning to get water in the corner by the stove. With the sunlight coming through the window, he could see everything. In the reflection I saw him sit back on his heels and just stare at my exposed pussy. I finished mopping up the water on the floor, but I was insanely turned on. I knew my pussy was open and wet, he could see the inner lips and the coral pink tunnel inside.

When I finished, I turned and looked at him. "Hey come on buddy, get to work, I'm not the only one who made a mess here," I smiled.

I was sideways to him now and the way the shirt hung, he could see my breasts hanging and swaying as I mopped up the floor. My nipples were painfully swollen and seemed to be getting even harder and darker as I put on this show for him. I'm sure he thought it was all accidental and I think that got him even more worked up. You could almost smell sex in the room.

I stood up and finally looked down at my shirt, it was still soaking wet.

"Oh great... look at this, I look like a little slut standing here in a wet tee shirt."

The shirt clung to my breasts and you could see every little bump of my twisted up areola, never mind my hard nipples. Philly just looked at my breasts with a smile and told me that he thought I looked just great.

"You would" and I punched him again in the belly playfully. "You did this to me, you know."

"Well you shot me with water, what did you expect?" he argued.

"Well... ok...maybe, but you shouldn't have called a bitch! I countered.

I stood there for a moment thinking and finally said, "Well I guess it doesn't matter now, you've seen it all anyway, just don't say anything to Donald. I can't go in the room to change now or I'll wake him up. He'll go crazy if he knows we had a water fight and you saw me like this."

"Why do I think he'd go crazy in a different way than I'm going crazy? You look really, really good." he laughed, "But don't worry, there's no way I'd mention this to him, you're right, he wouldn't understand."

I smiled but also noticed that he also didn't offer me one of his tee shirts either.

I smoothed the shirt down over my breasts and looked at him with a shy smile and said "They're kind of small, but they don't look too bad now do they."

"Fuck no, they're perfect, you should just take the shirt off so you don't get a chill" he smiled.

"Nice try Philly, but it's time to get your eyes back in your head and make me some breakfast before I get cranky. You've seen more than you should've already."

By the time we finished breakfast, my shirt had dried and I was halfway decent again. I caught Philly staring at my breasts several times during breakfast. It was a pretty hot time for both of us, but once again, it was close to 11 and I had to get into the shower.

All week long I was wild, crazy horny over what I had done. I had no idea where this was going, but I did know where my relationship with Donald was headed. It was only going to a matter of time before I broke up with him for good. We were starting to slip back into the old rhythms again and I wasn't going to be dealing with that. This escapade with Philly reminded me of what I missed and I wasn't going to have anyone stop me again.

Donald really deserved to be with a nice girl who would play to violent jealousy better than me. I knew I was tempting the fates but couldn't bring myself to stop. I was totally caught up in my adventure with Philly.

I wondered what he thought.

It's kind of funny really, most girls would be looking for ways to defuse the situation and I was trying to figure how to step it up and not look like a slut doing so. I knew I was acting sluttish, but I don't think Philly viewed it that way. I think he just saw it as really sexy and kind of out of the blue.

I had an idea of what I wanted to do next, but wasn't sure if I could make it happen or not... or if I had the nerve.

When I got to Donald and Philly's house on Friday night, the guys had been drinking for a few hours and both were pretty lit, so all plans of going out pretty much went out the window. I was really ok with that anyway. My plan involved Donald getting a pretty good buzz. I searched though my purse and scared up a nice fat joint and fired it up. We all got a good buzz going. I drank some tequila for my nerves and just enjoyed hanging out with the guys watching a hockey game.

By the time the game ended and we wound down, it was a little after 1 in the morning and time to go to bed. We were all fairly loaded, me less than the guys. I finally said good night to Philly and went to take a quick shower, mostly to clear my head. When I was done, wrapped in a towel, I went back into the living room and laughing, dragged Donald off to bed to Philly's catcalls about keeping it down; he wanted to sleep tonight.

I had plans for Donald though and couldn't make such promises. I could hear Philly turning off all the lights and locking the doors.

I didn't have much time if my plan was to work. I knew that Donald wouldn't be paying too much attention right now, he was pretty drunk. I dragged him over to his bed, turned on the bedside lamp and went back to the door to turn off the main room lights.


Donald had this crazy door on his room that more like some sort of accordion structure. It was cheap and the landlord had put it there to avoid the cost of putting an actual door in place. It was made out of some sort of stiff vinyl material. The thing was supposed to be held closed by a magnet strip that was screwed into the door jamb. You'd pull it across the opening and the magnets would hold it closed. The thing was that if you didn't get it to stick then the door would stay open about 7or 8 inches. This is what I was counting on.

The other factor that played into my plan was how the bedrooms were set up. Philly's room was kitty corner across the hall. The door was offset from Donald's by maybe 3 feet. That meant that if he wanted to, and the door wasn't closed properly, he could sit in his room and see everything happening on the bed in Donald's room.

Donald knew that of course and so was always really careful about attaching the door properly. While he never said it, I'm pretty sure it was that he didn't want to have Philly get his rocks off watching us do stuff. Tonight though, he was drunk and not paying any attention to the door.

I closed the door, but didn't attach it to the magnets. Donald was lying on the bed. I could hear Philly walking down the hall to his room. He was shutting off lights as he went. I dropped my towel by the door and walked over to the bed. Donald was already naked and ready for me. As I lay down with him, I heard the footsteps stop outside in the hall. I smiled to myself.

I began kissing Donald and then slowly working my way down his body. He was excited and sporting a nice erection. I slipped into a sixty nine position. He immediately pulled me over to him and started to roughly suckle my pussy. I bit my lower lip. I loved it when he was hammered because he was much rougher and aggressive with me. I loved to be used like this. I had fallen in love the rough stuff after my episode with some carpenters the summer before.

I found that when Donald was drunk, things kind of got a little out of control for me. There was no way to stop him once he started. I had just given him the nudge and now I couldn't stop what was about to happen if I wanted to. Philly was going to see me get practically raped by Donald and there wasn't a thing I could do to prevent it if I wanted to.

I didn't want to.

I was facing his room and I smiled to myself when I attacked Donald's hard dick. I was putting on a show for him tonight. At one point, I looked right out through the door and into Philly's room. I wasn't sure if he was there until I saw the clock on the opposite wall. It hadn't been there one second, but then it was. He was there in his room, in the dark, maybe 15 feet away watching this.

I stopped sucking Donald's dick. I was getting close to an orgasm. Donald was just attacking my tender pussy and I couldn't take much more of it. I was rubbing his dick on my face when it hit and I exploded in moans and sharp cries of sweet agony. I rolled and twisted on the bed in the throes of pleasure. Donald held onto my hips and kept up his insane licking of my pussy. I attached his dick again, sucking and kissing it as I writhed and moaned on the bed.

He was started to get out of control too, but then he pushed me off him. He rolled me onto my belly and picked up my ass and positioned me on my knees with my ass in the air. He knelt behind me and started rubbing his dick up and down my open, wet slit. I was facing Philly's room.

"You want this?" He demanded to know.

I whimpered... there was nothing I wanted more right then.

"Beg me for it" he ordered.

I was trying to push myself onto it, I was on fire now. He was having none of it though.

"Fuck me" I said softly...

"What", he said... "I didn't hear you."

"Fuck me" I said louder in a plaintive desperate tone looking directly at where Philly was in the dark.

"You want me to fuck you" he leered.

"YES, Yes, yes... fuck me hard, fuck me with your big hard dick" I begged.

He slammed his dick deeply into my soaking pussy. I half moaned and half screamed as it forced its way deep into my petite body. He held onto my ass and began to fuck in long, hard strokes. I was rolling my head from side to side in pleasure.

This was insane and when I remembered that I was being watched. I rolled into a huge orgasm, clutching double handfuls of blankets and pushing myself onto the impaler behind me.

Donald pulled his dick out of my throbbing pussy and sat back to recover. When I looked back at him, his eyes were glazed and he was sweating.

He flipped me onto my back and pushed my legs wide apart. My pussy was spread wide open. He pulled me up onto his dick and began to fuck hard while mashing my breasts and twisting my nipples. I was going crazy rolling around on the bed as he had his way with me. He flicked my nipples with hard little snaps of his finger and they turned a dark reddish color as they twisted up pulling the skin of my breasts taut.

He was groaning and breathing hard when he pulled out of my pussy again. He lay back on the bed and pulled me on top of him. I reached around and placed him at my tender entrance and he pushed in. I leaned down and fed him a nipple.

In this position, Philly could see Donald's dick sliding in and out of my pussy, I controlled the pace now for a few minutes and slowed it down. I could move right off his dick and slowly sit right back down onto it again. It drove me insane with lust thinking that Philly was seeing me like this.

Donald was getting close again and now I was going to let him come. I stopped and turned around now so that I was facing away from him and then got back on. I was facing the open door now and Donald reached around to play with my breasts as I began to ride him harder and faster. Donald tried to slow me down but I wasn't having it, I felt him swell and as he groaned, I slipped his dick out of my pussy and he blew his load all over my belly and breasts. I slid back so that my pussy was resting on his chest and leaned forward taking him back into my mouth as I finished him off. He was quiet now as I sucked and made love to his softening dick with my lips and tongue. A minute later, he was limp and when I looked back, he had passed out.

I got out of bed and walked over to pick up the towel I had dropped earlier. Standing by the open door, I wiped what remained of Donald's seed from my body. I turned to the dresser, still in full view of Philly and checked myself out in the mirror. I turned to the side facing him and looked at my profile in the mirror. I rolled my nipples pulling them hard then turned to look at myself from different angles ending up facing the door again. I patted my belly and turned to rummage in the drawer for a tee shirt. I found what I wanted and sashayed over to the door nude, opened it up, carefully closed it behind me and walked down the hall past Philly's room and into the bathroom to get a shower. His door was still open, but he was nowhere to be seen in the dark room. When I got out of the shower, his door was closed.

The next morning I got up bright and early. I was thankful that I hadn't drunk too much the night before. I felt really good. I put on the ratty tee shirt again and went out into the kitchen. Philly wasn't out there yet, so I put the coffee on and went out to get the paper.

It was a beautiful sunny day. I slowly walked down the sidewalk to the street. It felt so sexy to walking outside in nothing but that ripped up old tee shirt. As I bent to pick up the paper, the old man next door wished me a good morning. He was walking his dog. I hadn't seen them because of the hedge at the end of the walk. The dog was one of those friendly big old black labs and I stayed hunched down to give him a good rub behind the ears. I had talked to his owner a few times and the old man was a talker.

I picked up the paper and stood up. I told the old man that I had breakfast on and had to get back in the house, but on a whim, I bent to give the dog one last scratch behind the ears. In the process, I inadvertently flashed him when one of my breasts fell out the side of the shirt. I pulled the shirt back over my exposed breast and just gave the old man an embarrassed smile. He smiled too, speechless for the first time since I had met him.

I slowly sashayed back up the walk and into the house. I was really pleased with myself for pulling off my little stunt the night before. Donald didn't know what I had done and Philly was probably thinking I had been too drunk to pay attention to closing the door. No matter, it was the best sex I'd had in months, I was moving to the dark side. I didn't know a single girlfriend of mine who would've done what I had just done... perform a live sex act for another man. I could feel the blood rushing to both my face and my pussy just thinking about it.

Philly was in the kitchen cleaning up the dishes from the night before. I wished him a good morning, but acted as if I was just a bit out of sorts. He caught it right away.

"A little hung over Jenn?" He asked with a smile.

I told him it wasn't that so much as that I just must've slept wrong or something, my back was just a little sore. It was just spur of the moment kind of thing to cover why I was acting out of sorts. I don't even know why I said that, I think maybe I was a little flustered knowing what he had seen the night before.

"What you need is a good backrub" he commented from the sink.

"Yeah well..." I said miserably. That's not going to happen with sleeping beauty in there, he doesn't do backrubs."

He finished the dishes, wiped his hands and poured us each a cup of coffee. He set them on the table and pulled me to my feet. I looked at him confused.

"Just turn around and straddle the chair Jenn." He ordered.

"What are you going to do?" I whined, acting as if I was being put upon. I didn't know where this was going, but I suspected.

"Just sit down and relax, I give great backrubs."

"I don't know Philly"... as I moved to do as he had requested. "Donald will be royally pissed off if he comes out and sees you rubbing my back."

He pulled up a chair behind me and started to slowly rub my back.

"He's not going to wake up for another couple of hours, he never does... so it's safe." he replied.

I had to admit he was right. This was getting notched up a few rungs on the ladder.

"You don't have to do this, I'll be fine" I said, not meaning a word of it.

"It's ok, I want to do it if it'll help make you back feel better. I'm known to give pretty good back rubs, I have strong hands."

He was rubbing my back though the tee shirt and it felt great. Then he slid his hands under the shirt and began to rub my bare skin, it felt much better.

He got up and said he'd be right back and left the room. A few seconds later he was back with a small pillow. He gave it to me and I put in on top of the chair back to rest my head on.

He asked me to lift my shirt up to my shoulders. I looked back at him with a raised eyebrow. "Oh really!"