The Seduction of Alexa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was cumming and whimpering and I heard myself say the word "please". Steven was still tugging at my nipple, massaging it forcefully with his mouth and teeth and Vicky reached around with a free hand and began pinching my other nipple. Her fingers felt so smooth and so much different from Steven's manipulations. She whispered in my ear "please, what?". I looked at Steven and said "please put your cock inside me". Vicky asked me if I was asking her to let her husband fuck me and I said "yes". She tugged on the dog leash a little to pull me against her chest, then bent her head down toward mine and whispered in my ear asking me why she should let her husband fuck me. I told her I needed it and told her to stop teasing me. She told Steven to let me feel his cock and slid his fingers out of my pussy and took my ankles in his hands, spreading my legs just a little further apart. I waited while Steven took his time aiming his thick cock at the open entrance to my aching cunt. He was inching forward moving himself closer and closer to me. I wanted to feel him inside me so badly and he was taking too long. I tried to slide my ass forward to force him inside me but he gripped tighter on my ankles pushing on my legs which forced my ass back down to the desk. I was helpless and couldn't move and I was absolutely in heat practically gagging for it at this point.

Steven moved forward a little more and the rigid head of his cock bumped my clit. I whimpered again and let out a low groan of pleasure. Vicky wrapped her arms around me holding me even further still so I couldn't move then told Steven to fuck the head of his hard cock against my clit again which triggered a desperation in me that I wasn't familiar with. My desperation turned to a sudden and uncharacteristic fit of "bitch" and I raised my voice at him telling him to just fuck me. He place the swollen head of his cock just at the entrance to my dripping cunt, I could feel my juice seeping into the crack of my ass. I was hot, I was wet, and my pussy was feeling loose with a maddening need to be filled with that hard, thick shaft and he refused to give it to me just yet. Was he actually waiting for Vicky to give him permission? Why wan't he already pounding me senseless when I could see in his eyes that he wanted to take me; that he was ready to ravage me. He knew that's what I wanted right now, then he bumped my clit again and actually started fucking my clit using the head of his cock. He had his foreskin pulled back really hard so the mouth to his peehole was open and his precum was oozing out onto my pussy as he squeezed it in his hand.

Vicky told me from now on I will only fuck when she's says I can fuck and I will only fuck who she says I can fuck. We were forming a relationship right then and there that I knew was going to take me to the erotic heights of my most secret fantasies. I agreed to her demands and told her I would do anything she asked if she would only let me have Steven's thick meat inside me. She then took my arms in her hands forcing them behind my back which put in even more of a bind, I couldn't move an inch and she told Steven to take me. With his cock firmly in his hand he pushed the head of that gorgeous thing right into the entrance of my cunt, then he let go of it and started moving his hips in a swiveling motion. This drove me crazy as I was losing my control from wanting him as deep as possible but he was slowly stretching me to accommodate his girth and eventually he relented by pushing forward a little more to slide into me.

I received him with a whimper, my mouth was wide open, my eyes were wide open and I was trying to take this all in as gracefully as I could but I had lost all sense of propriety or dignity at this point and totally let go so the absolute slut inside me took over. I forced my ass up off of the desk and threw my hips forward to force myself over his hard shaft all the way and when his balls slapped against my ass I knew I had won. That fucker was finally buried as deep as his cock would go and I'd never felt so stretched in my life. I managed to bend my knees and lower my legs to lock around his waist and I squeezed hard to keep him there. I bent my head back to look up at Vicky telling her to command him to fuck me, and to fuck me hard. I was gritting my teeth at this point and bucking my hips. Steven lost his control and started moving his hips, thrusting into me, just like I knew he wanted to. He was like an animal now fucking that hard cock in and out of me, rutting me. In just a few short moments he was clenching my hips in his strong hands and emptying his balls into my loins. I felt his cock twitch and spasm as he filled me with his seed. He was fucking me like he wanted to make me pregnant, fucking me like he meant it, and Vicky's breathing was heavy in my ear behind me as she watched her husband ravage my young pussy.

Vicky let go of me and moved around to the front of the desk. She pulled up her dress as she put one leg up on the desk and bent over it. I could see her snatch was wet, her cunt lips and mons were swollen and she was shaved, unlike me. She had a beautiful pussy and as she reach around behind herself to crudely spread her ass Steven pulled out of me and slid his still-hard cock inside her slippery hole. I watched as he took her from behind and she moaned through her first orgasm. At that moment she looked so vulnerable and I couldn't help get get down off the desk and move around to the other side of her. I carefully straddled the corner of the desk humping against it and as I found the right spot to get off on I spanked Vicky's ass cheek hard with my open hand in a swift slap that made her flinch as she let out a yelp. She look back at me almost in disbelief as I slapped her ass again while her stud of a husband was pouring it to her.

I hiked Vicky's dress even higher up over her ass and as I spread her cheeks I started rubbing the rim of her little brown hole. I put fingers in my pussy which was filled with Steven's cum and got them slick and wet. Vicky let out a deep, low groan as I pushed my forefinger into her ass and working a second finger in there I could feel her husbands cock moving in and out of her cunt through the thin wall of muscle in between. With my left hand I pulled the pins out of her hair to let it loose and grabbed a handful of it, tugging back a little to show her that Steven and I were now in control. Steven nodded his approval to me as he continued to piston in and out of her cunt as she groaned in pleasure. He had already cum once and was obviously should have lasted longer but I could tell he was approaching the edge. I had no doubt that the sight of me with his wife's hair in my hands and my fingers in her ass was maybe too much for him. As I slid my finger's just a little deeper into her ass and pulled tighter on her hair Vicky's head tilted back and she let out a long moan as I felt her start to buck back against her husband's driving cock and my probing finger's. She started to shake and I could feel the muscles in her ass spasm around my finger's. Vicky was completely lost in her orgasm, moaning like a whore, Steven was getting that look on his face like he was going to let loose with his load at any moment and as I leaned forward and put my tongue in his mouth he started to shake violently filling Vicky's sloppy pussy with his second load.

As Steven was filling Vicky's cunt with his spunk I pulled my finger's out of her ass and slapped her cheek once again causing her to flinch and push her ass into the air. Steven pulled out and let his cock rest in the crack of her ass as she stayed there in her position, bent over his desk with one leg up. I let go of her hair and walked around behind Steven putting my arms around his waist to reach out and take his cock in one hand while I massaged his balls with the other. My hands seemed small compared to his size but it was a good fit.

I felt satiated and content, Steven had a thin bead of sweat in the small of his broad back and Vicky's breathing was slowing back down and my mind slowly turned to Samantha who was probably wondering where the hell I was. I wondered how I was going to tell her what had happened tonight. I wondered if I could tell her or if I would.

12