The Seduction of Caoimhe Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leave the room, since I don't want to wake them. The last thing I want is for Tara to come to her senses and bring an end to this. It did happen, but there's no guarantee it will ever happen again.

I start the coffee pot and reach for a cup. I'm not letting it fill all the way, since stronger is better right now. It's bitter, but I've had worse and empty the cup as quickly as I can. I just realized that I'm still naked, but can't do anything about it right now. Let them sleep and let this be real.

Kayleigh stumbles in and she's every bit as naked as I am. My eyes move to her tight ass as she pours herself a cup of coffee and turns towards me. I can't pull my eyes up fast enough and stare at her full bush.

Her voice calls my eyes up to hers. "Tara was right. You are amazing."

She sits down across from me and my eyes move to those amazing nipples and ensures my view isn't lost as she takes a sip. I can hear Tara stumbling out of the bedroom and my eyes go to her shaved pussy. Fuck it, I guess we're all just going to walk around naked from hear on out. They pull up to her slightly bulging belly and I know it's our child growing inside of her.

She sits down next to me and there's something in her voice I can't quite place. "Of course I was right." She takes a sip from her own cup, then continues in a tone that is far too serious. "And this will continue for as long as I want it to, but there are going to be some rules."

Neither of us say a fucking word, since Tara's tone is very clear and she doesn't want us to interrupt. Whatever rules there are, I guess we're about to find out. Whatever the rules, I'll play along and don't think she'll get any complaint from Kayleigh.

She sets her cup down as she continues in that same tone. "First, the two of you aren't to do shit unless I'm in the room. I mean it. If I even think your screwing around behind my back, it's done and she's out. And I don't mean the bedroom." Her eyes move to hers as she continues, "I'll kick you out of my house. Understood?"

Tara certainly made that with far more clarity than was needed. We both nod our agreement, since neither of us want to risk a single word. She doesn't respond right away, since she's scanning our eyes for any sign the rule didn't sink in.

She takes another sip before continuing on. "Second, if I want you out of the bed, you get the fuck out. Don't bitch and whine to me about it. I'm the one in control, not you. Understood?"

More nods as she searches our faces to make certain the rule is clear. I know she means out of the bedroom and that's fine with me. Tara's in control of everything and these rules are making it clear.

Her voice takes on a slightly stronger tone. "Third, you are never to cum in her pussy. She's not getting pregnant by you and I won't take any chances with that. If you cum in her, she's out of the house and you're out of the bedroom. Understood?"

This one was even more serious than the first, since the first didn't end up with me out of my own bed. We nod together and it's going to be tough, but I'll manage. I did it last night, which means I can do it every time.

Her tone darkens just a little. "Last rule, I get to add rules whenever the fuck I want. Got it?"

Another set of nods in exchange for an affirmative response from us. My wife was always good with making rules, but even better at sticking to them. She has never bluffed in her life and I doubt she's going to start now. Whatever the hell this is that we've started, I'm going to play along and enjoy the fucking ride for as long as it lasts.

12