The Seduction of Jessica Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sucked her clit with quick little sucks as his fingers were buried all the way in her body and rotating clockwise and counter clockwise. She just hung there feeling her orgasms cover her body and brain. It was pure pleasure, so sexual, so erotic, and so animalistic and she was captured completely with a rapture she hadn't felt in a long, long time, if ever.

Then as the waves of the erotic joy and ecstasy began to subside from her body she slowly lowered her body back on to the table. It was only then that Lee removed his lips off of her pussy and pulled his fingers out of her body. He stood up and as she looked at him with a glaze over look in her eyes she saw him lick his fingers and placed them back inside her again. He looked at her face and saw the look of satisfaction and released lust.

He pulled his fingers out of her again and licked the juices of them. He smiled and told her how good she tasted. He gave her a finger to lick so she could taste her own juices. That was a fist for her. Then he put his fingers back into her gapping cunt one last time.

He still had two fingers inside her as she looked up into his brown eyes and tried to say, "Oh Lee! Oh Pl......Please".

He wasn't sure what she wanted. He looked at her with a questionable look on his face. She said, "I need.....need to see it. Please Lee."

He looked at her eyes and followed them to where she was looking. He saw her looking down at his hard thick cock still mostly covered by his shorts. However, the big fat head of his cock and three inches were sticking out the leg opening of his shorts and her fingers were holding it and squeezing it again.

She took her hand off his cock and wrapped it around his neck pulling him down and kissed him again. Their mouths met and their tongues battled for power. When they broke their embrace she said it again, "Please! Let me see all of it Lee. Take your shorts off tom and show me all of your cock. Let me see how big it is. Show me your cock baby."

He slipped off his shorts and stood there with his big cock sticking almost straight out at her. It was now free and available to her. As she lay there on the table, both of her very small hands wrapped around the shaft's thickness again and she slowly stroked it, played with it. With her legs still hung off each side of the table, Lee could see she had a small wet spot on the towel he had placed under her. He knew she had cum good for him. Then Jess sat up and looked down at his cock. She smiled and told him, "How big is this damn thing anyway?"

He said, "A little more than 9-inches, Jess. Feel it, touch the head, squeeze it and make it jump. It shows you my excitement for you. You know you are very beautiful and your body is very special. God I loved working on you today."

She smiled and said, "Oh no Lee, the pleasure was all mine."

He smiled at her and said, "It was my pleasure too believe me baby! Hold my cock in your hand and look at it, explore it for as long as you like."

She did, she played with it for a while and it grew to its full length. He stepped out of his shorts and sat up on the table hanging his legs over the sides just like she was doing. Now as she sat up straight they both faced at each and they began to play with each other's sex. It was a very erotic moment.

She took her small hands and begun to stoke him using the same oil he used on her. She loved how the cock jumped and throbbed in her small hands. She couldn't believe she had both hands one on top of the other covering the shaft and there was still the big head and a couple of inches sticking out above her hands. She loved exploring his cock. She cupped his big balls and was amazed at their size and weight. She couldn't get over the size of Lee's cock. She was dripping wet between her legs.

Then Lee said something that brought her back to the current. She said, "Sorry, I wasn't paying any attention Lee. Sorry, what did you say?"

He smiled and said, "That's how I was when I first saw your body Jess. I couldn't believe how lovely you are. I think you like my black cock don't you?"

She blushed then smiled and said, "Yes, I do like it Lee. I can't believe it's so big." He said, "I was asking you if you ever had a full body massage before?"

She told him, "No but it was very good Lee and I enjoyed it very much. I think I will want that type of massage every time I come in here for a treatment from now on."

Then he asked her if she ever had a Yoni massage?" She told him no and she didn't know what it was. Lee explained, "Yoni is a word for the vagina that is loosely translated as "Sacred Space" or "Sacred Temple". It's meaning and use is an alternate perspective from the Western view of the female genitals. She didn't really understand all of that but if it made her feel as good as she did today, he could give her one.

He moved closer until he could lay his cock over her vagina as it extended up towards her stomach. She was amazed at its length as it lay on top of her pussy hair and pointed towards her belly button.

He told her he only did Yoni for certain clients. And he only did it at their home or his home. As she slowly jerked off his cock she asked about it again and he explained it to her saying, "A Yoni massage was create for the woman (the receiver) in which to relax and build trust between the two people. It is used for her to more easily enter a state of high arousal and experience great pleasure from her giver. He will experience the joy of giving pleasure and witnessing a special moment for the woman.

Lee didn't tell her that a Yoni Massage can also be used as a form of "safe sex" but he did explain again that it is an excellent activity to build trust and intimacy. He felt she should try it and to build a better trust with them both.

He knew this would have its own rewards for him later. As she still stroked his very hard cock Lee said, "Some massage and sex therapists use it to assist women to break through sexual blocks or trauma. But the goal of the Yoni massage is not solely to achieve orgasm, although orgasm is often a pleasant and welcome side effect. The goal can be as simple as to pleasure and massage the woman. From this perspective both receiver and giver can relax, and do not have to worry about achieving any particular goal.

When orgasm does occur it is usually more expanded, more intense and more satisfying. It is also helpful for the giver to not expect anything in return. He simply allowed the receiver to enjoy the massage and to relax into herself. As he talked she felt her pussy begin to tingle again. She told him she might want him to provide a Yoni massage too. He told her again that he would be happy to do for her. Then he told her that he would only provide it at her house or his. She told him it would have to be his home since she had a baby, a baby sitter and a husband. If she was to do this she wanted to be sure no one found out about it, any of it.

He told her he could see her tomorrow if she wanted. Since Jessica had a physical theory appointment each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, Lee said that Tuesday and Thursday were available and that he was open for her all this week. She told him Thursday wouldn't work but that she could do it tomorrow. He said, "How about the same time as today, 9:00AM? I don't work until noon and that will give us about two or three hours. I don't think you'll need that much time for your first time using Yoni."

He instructed her on the preparation she would have to do after arriving at his house. He told her that first she must bath completely. It's to clean her but it is also helpful as a way to relax of them and therefore they both would have to bath. She looked at him and he could see the uncertainty in her eyes. He told her she could do it together or separately this first time. She said she wanted to do it separately since she just didn't feel comfortable enough to bath with him this time. He agreed.

She asked what else she had to do and he said, after the bath we'll need a quiet space with pleasing music, candles, pillows, or whatever makes the you relax and feel safe. I have a room set up for just that. They talked more and she felt scared, thrilled and excited. But she told him she would be there at 9AM.

Tomorrow they would have about three hours and that should be enough time needed to not hurry through the process. He told her she should remember to go to the bathroom before they begin the massage. He explained that the best results occur when the bowels and bladder are empty and you avoid the unnecessary stoppage of interrupting the massage to go to the bathroom. She blushed.

After a long discussion while she continuing to play with his cock she told him she had to go. She apologized for leaving him with such a hard cock. But Lee told her that perhaps she could help him tomorrow after the Yoni. She said she would see but there was to be no intercourse she was married. However she might jerk him off so he had some relief. After dressing they say goodbye by kissing softly.

Lee knew that eventually Jess would want to feel his cock inside her pussy. He would get his relief then. She would have to try him and once she did she would want more and more. He couldn't wait until tomorrow to really start the seduction of Jessica.

12