The Seduction of Jessica Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Jessica could hold out no longer and she cried out, "OHHHHHH YES!"

She started to wiggle and ram her pussy on Lee's fingers as she went wild fucking herself on it. She grabbed his hand and held it on her pussy as she yelled, "OH LEE! Fuck me!!! FUCK ME LEE. Fuck me with your fingers Ohhhhh my God! Oh my God! Ohhhhh my God! Oh Lee it's so good! It feels so good!"

She wiggled her ass and pumped her hips as she and rammed her pussy against Lee's finger deep inside her. His fingers were as deep as her husband's cock could get. As he pumped into her she moaned and pleaded with him, saying, "Fuck me faster! Harder Lee! I need it harder Oh God Lee. Oh God! Oh Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ohhh Leeeeeeee yessssssss!"

She almost screamed as she pump her lovely hips and used her body to fuck her pussy with his long finger. He let her go. He just held his finger in her and she did the rest. Again and again he felt the walls of her vagina squeeze his finger as if it were a cock and she humped and humped and humped her body on it. While she was cumming and fucking his finger Lee vary the depth, speed and pressure of his finger inside her making her cum again.

There was an incredible orgasm this time and he watched her beautiful Asian body arch higher and higher as she gave a long almost animalistic sound and cry. Then she screamed with pleasure. He whispered to her, Yes that's right Jess, ride the wave. Let yourself go and cum for me. Cum again baby. Ride it baby! Ride the wave!!"

She held her hips and ass up in the air fucking thrusting on his hand like some crazed animal slamming her cunt on his fingers cumming many times, back to back to back. And then she seemed to just hang in the air for a very long time arching her back and lifting her ass and hips up off the mat. Only her head, shoulders and feet remained on the mat now as she enjoying the best climax yet. Lee's one hand tried to support her as she stayed up off the mat. His fingers still inside her pussy and his palms under her ass. She rotated her hips as her pussy grinned on his fingers. She hang in the air for a long, long time. She exhaled loudly and slowly began to lower her body. It was over. Once she had lowered her hips and slowly stopped her thrusting, Lee went back to relaxing her and nurturing her body with his touch. He knew she had just had a very nice set of orgasms. He wanted her to ride the wave of multiple orgasm further but for her first time she did well. God his cock felt like it was going to explode. Seeing her body react to his touch and go wild fucking his fingers was almost more than Lee could stand. God how he wanted to take her right there, right then. But he somehow held off.

She had started to "ride the wave" and did have a few very good orgasms before she finally stopped. She wasn't relaxed or trusting enough yet. But soon with a few of these massages she would be and then Jessica would experience what few women experienced, multiple orgasms built and lasted for a very long time. She was going to really love Yoni massage after she learned to control her body as it rode the waves of many orgasms.

Lee knew that when she did, she would also fuck him. It may not be tonight. In fact he was pretty sure that she wasn't ready for his cock yet. She was sacred and fearful of it but once he got her to the next level and she experienced "riding the wave" more and more, she would want and need his big dick in her to finish off what she and he had started.

With his middle finger in her pussy tunnel still, he turned the palm of his hand facing up. As his middle finger moved deeper inside her, he began to wiggle it in a "come here" motion moving the tip back as he pulled it towards his palm. She smiled at him and said, "That was wonderful."

He said, "No talking yet, relax it's not over yet baby!"

He was looking for and found a spongy area of tissue just under her pubic bone and behind her clitoris. He knew that the Yoni massage spoke of it as the "Sacred" spot. He softly rubbed it. She moaned as he was now touching her "G" spot. He knew she most likely felt like she had to urinate. She didn't look like she was in any pain from his touch so he continued. Jess had only a look of pleasurable on her face as she closed her eyes again. That was a good sigh that she was beginning to trust him more and more.

Again he vary the pressure, speed and pattern of his movements. He moved from side to side then back and forth and finally in circles using his middle finger inside her. He worked and worked and then he inserted a second finger. It was the finger that was between his middle finger and the little finger.

As he did he checked her face as he slowly moved the other finger into her hole along with the middle one. While she had taken both just a few minutes before he could see she had no problem taking it now. In fact she smiled up and opened her eyes as she looked into his. He could see the enjoyment and the increased stimulation and fullness from his two fingers. She told him, "Your fingers feel wonderful Lee. So deep they feel so good"

He smiled down at her and again told her no talking just concentrate on breathing and relaxing. As she followed his instructions he took his time and again was very gentle. He used his thumb on his right hand to begin to stimulate her clitoris again. He knew some women don't like this much stimulation but he somehow knew Jess would. He used some more oil and rubbed her anus. He was going to insert his little finger into her anus but she stopped him telling him she wasn't ready for that yet. He assured her he would be extra gentle but she told him no. So he stopped touching her rear hole for now.

He moved his left hand to her breasts running it over both and pinching her nipples just to show her he hadn't forgotten them. Then me moved it down her stomach and abdomen giving her as much touching and stimulation as he could. Then he moved the left hand to her clitoris and started to massage it using his thumb in an up down motion. He let the rest of his hand rest on her Venus mound and massaged it. The dual stimulation of right and left hands provided Jessica with much pleasure. He was enjoying what her body was doing and his cock was very hard. He felt his own wetness from his pre-cum. He tried to ignore it.

As he sat there between her open legs again his cock head was a few inches away from her paradise. But he didn't take advantage of her. He would wait and see if she told him to fuck her. He didn't even touch his cock once during all of this and it was so hard it hurt aching for relief to cum. But he stayed focus on Jess' sexual release. He reminded her to keep taking deep breaths. "Keep breathing Jess. Keep breathing baby", he said to her in a sort of parent child way.

She was moaning and he saw her breasts rise and fall as she did what he told her. She was so beautiful laying there for him to touch and love and please. She opened her eyes and he saw the smiled he loved and he knew he was pleasing her greatly. She said, "Continue right there please Lee. Keep working on my body some more. It feels so good. Please. I love your touch."

He continued the massaging, trying different speeds, pressures and motions. He reminded her again to keep breathing and to keep looking into his eyes. He was releasing from her some very powerful emotions and she actually began to cry telling him how good it felt. The feelings he was providing Jessica's body and mind were that emotional and felt so virtuous. He made sure she was taking deep breaths and was as gentle as he could be as he continued to touch her most private and personal areas on her body. She relaxed completely now and just let her body enjoy it all. She even allowed him to stroke her anus now.

He simply said to himself that if she had another orgasm, he would keep it going. He would make her body cum and drive her deeper and make sure her breathing was done properly and she was looking into his eyes as she did it.

She was at the point now for him to finish it, to continue massaging her for as long as she wanted it. More orgasms would occur that day and each would be gaining in intensity. Jessica found herself "riding the wave" more and more with each hour that passed. Lee knew many women could learn easily how to be multi-orgasmic and with the Yoni Massage and a very patient partner, the most wonderful results could be achieved. This was now happening to Jessica and Lee knew it.

So he kept massaging her Yoni and Jessica continued to cum until she couldn't take any more and told him to stop. Ecstasy took hold of her body completely. Very slowly, gently, and with respect, Lee removed his hands and allowed her to just lay there enjoying the afterglow of the Yoni massage.

He moved to the mat and cuddled with her as he held her providing a very soothing result, which showed the woman she was loved and wanted. She held him and pressed her body against his. She could feel his stiff member pressing against her. He felt huge, hard and long and pulsing with his desire. Jess decided she was going to repay Lee and help to make him cum today. While she felt she owned him that much she really wanted to see just how big his black cock would get. She wanted to see it all, how his balls felt before and during and after he short his load of cum. She wanted to feel the big cock throbbing with his desire and then feel it as it released his cum. But would she simply jerk it off, or suck it off or would Jessica have the nerve to allow him to place it inside her body and fuck her as he pumped his cum? She wasn't sure yet.

Slowly she began to stroke his face, and kiss him over and over again as he held her tightly to him. She moved her hand down his body until she had his cock in her hand. She whispered that she was going to help him now. That he should lay back and relax and breathe deep and look her in the eyes. He smiled as she moved over his big body and sat between his open legs. She saw his big cock sticking straight up in the air. With her two small hands she held it and began to stroke it up and down. She made tender love to his big dick. He felt her pussy throbbing with the most erotic feeling in her life. She was thinking what she was now going to do to satisfy him, her black lover, her black man with such a huge wonderful lovely cock. She didn't know yet as she pumped his shaft and made him moan now. But one thing she did know was she would make him cum. Yes, she owned him that much,. Lee was going to cum hard too that she did know.