The Seduction of Lilly

Story Info
A Special Birthday Gift.
2.7k words
4.46
10.4k
15
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Diane but everyone calls me Dee.

In my last story, Family Fun, you read about me and my daughter Jesse and my close friend Sally and her daughter Maddy on how we all wound up in lesbian sex which was the start of something amazing for all of us.

This story is about another close friend of mine, Vivian and her daughter Lilly.

I hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I did writing it.

****

I was at home when the phone rang. I picked it up and my very close friend Vivian was on the other end.

"Hi Viv, how have you been?"

"Hi Dee. I'm fine but my daughter is becoming a pain in the ass and I needed someone to talk to."

"Well, why don't you come on over and we can talk about it over coffee."

"Can I? That sounds terrific. I'll be over in a half hour. Bye."

"Ok. See you soon. Bye."

I put on a fresh pot of coffee and soon the bell rang and I knew it was Vivian.

"Come on in."

"Thanks."

"I made some fresh coffee so let's have some and tell me what's up."

We went into the kitchen and we had some coffee and Vivian started talking.

"It's Lilly. She is driving me nuts. In two weeks she'll be 18 and no matter what I say or do, it's wrong or it becomes a problem. I don't know what to do."

She continued, "I think she needs some cock." As she laughed.

"Hmmm. Maybe it's not cock she needs. Maybe she needs some pussy. Have you tried that?"

"Me and her. I don't know."

"A few weeks ago I found Jesse and Maddy having sex. Then Sally and I decided to tell them about us and in seconds our world changed for the better. It just might be the right thing for you and Lilly."

I continued, "Why don't we try this...I'll invite you two over to my summer house for the weekend of her birthday, a sort of a girl's weekend. Then I will have Jesse and Maddy seduce her to our side. That might do it."

"I hope so Dee."

"I'll call you later to invite you. When Jesse and Maddy get home, I will have them and Sally come over to figure it all out."

After Viv left, I called Sally and told her about Lilly and wanted her and Maddy to come over to talk about the Seduction. She said they would be there after dinner.

A little after dinner, Sally and Maddy arrived. Jesse joined us and we sat down to come up with a plan to seduce Lilly.

After going back and forth we decided on seducing Lilly on Saturday, the day she turned 18. The mom's would be nearby to see what's happening and Jesse and Maddy will have Lilly in the middle and they will sweet talk her and touch her and tell her it's their special birthday gift for her.

Sally and I thought that would work. After Sally and Maddy left I called Viv and told her, then I had her put Lilly on the phone...

"Lilly, this is Dee. How are you?"

"I'm fine, thank you."

"Lilly, I wanted to invite you and your mom up to my summer house for your birthday weekend...sort of a girl's weekend. And Sunday we will have a big birthday party just for you. What do you say?"

"That sounds nice. Thank you. I'll tell my mom. She will be as happy as I am. Thanks, again. Tell Jesse I said hi. Bye "

"Ok hon. Bye."

I thought that went pretty well. I can't wait to see what happens.

The next day I called Vivian and told her everything was set for the Seduction. I told her to come up to the house around 10:00 a.m. on Saturday so we would have plenty of time and that Jesse and Maddy will start working on Lilly after dinner. She was all excited.

I called Sally and told her that the four of us should get to my house Friday night so we could have some time to ourselves and get ready for our special guests. She agreed.

Finally, Friday arrived and the four of us headed up to my house. Jesse and Maddy sat in the back and I could see them in the rear view mirror, they were getting a head start on enjoying themselves.

We got to the house and got everything in order. Since there were only two bedrooms, Sally, Vivian and I would sleep in the master bedroom with the king sized bed. The three girls would have to sleep in the other bed, if they got any sleep at all.

After dinner we did a dress rehearsal of the Seduction.

Viv, Sally and myself would be out of eye sight but I would have a mirror positioned so we could see what they were doing. Jesse and Maddy would be sitting on the sofa with Lilly in the middle. I would leave a window open so we could hear them

Jesse and Maddy would begin by telling Lilly of their recent indoctrination and how happy everyone has become. Then Maddy would start rubbing Lilly's neck, kissing it every now and then while Jesse was touching Lilly's legs and thighs.

Both girls would start lightly kissing Lilly and if Lilly returned their kisses, the girls would move forward and start touching her tits and pussy which will get her hooked.

When I thought Lilly was ready, the three of us would pop in and see them all naked together and then I would suggest the three women join in with them.

All of us thought it would work and we were all looking forward to it.

As we all relaxed, Jesse and Maddy got a head start and started playing with each other in front of us.

"Go ahead Sally, join them. They won't mind."

Sally looked at me then them and Jesse waved her over to join them. It didn't take long for Sally to get naked.

The girls got her in the middle and kissed her and felt her up. Then I decided to join them. It wasn't long before we wound up in my bed playing with each other. Jesse was eating me, I was eating Sally and Maddy had her tongue deep in Jesse's asshole. It was a true lesbian orgy. This went on throughout the night.

The next morning we showered and had breakfast ready for Viv and Lilly when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and welcomed the duo in. Jesse took Lilly to their bedroom and I took Viv to our bedroom. Then we all sat down to breakfast.

I said, "Great timing. I hope you are hungry. There is plenty to eat."

Then everyone yelled out "Happy Birthday!"

Maddy then said, "You're legal like me and Jesse."

We all laughed and then devoured the food. After breakfast, the girls asked if it would be ok if they took the sun on the deck. I looked at Jesse and I knew what she had in mind.

I told her they could and that we were going to take a walk around the lake. Then the girls disappeared into their bedroom. As they were gone I said to Viv, "Jesse and Maddy are going to get Lilly naked to take the sun." Viv looked at me with disbelief. Then the three girls came out stark naked and headed to the deck.

I turned toward Viv, "I told you so. I know my daughter. This is just the start."

I told the girls we would be back in a little while. Then Jesse said, "Why don't you guys join us when you come back?"

I replied, "Maybe we will."

Then the three of us headed out for our walk as the girls spread out on the deck to take the sun. I couldn't help but notice on the way out how well put together Lilly was. At 5'5", she was beautiful...blonde hair, blue eyes, full rounded tits and big nipples, a firm ass and a smooth pussy.

The three of us strolled around the lake when Viv said, "I was shocked to see Lilly naked like that in front of us."

I replied, "That's a good sign Viv. Trust me."

Sally added, "After today Viv, you and your daughter will be enjoying each other quite often like me and Maddy."

I said, "Since it all happened, Jesse and I are always naked and playing with each other when we can. We are definitely a lot closer. By the way Viv, I can't wait to get to play with Lilly. She looks delicious."

We all laughed as we continued our stroll.

We weren't gone long and when we got back Maddy yelled out, "Come and join us."

I answered back, "Ok. We will be right there."

Then the three of us went into the bedroom and got naked. I told Viv she looked terrific and she told me she lost weight, exercised and ate better. Then we walked out to the girls. Lilly screamed out, "Mom, you're naked."

"My daughter doesn't need glasses."

We laid down a few feet away from them. Viv was in the middle and asked if one of us could put some lotion on her. Sally and I both said we would. Then we proceeded to apply lotion to her nakedness, making sure we covered all her parts. I could see that Lilly was watching.

By the time we finished taking the sun it was time to start getting ready for dinner. I for one was getting butterflies just thinking of our plan.

The three of us got up and I told the girls we were going to shower and then get ready to prepare dinner.

We got into the shower, leaving the bathroom door open so the girls could see us. As we were washing each other up, I spotted Lilly looking in. It was then that I started kissing Viv, making sure Lilly saw us and Viv kissing me back. Lilly watched us for awhile and then left.

"Hey ladies, Lilly just got an eyeful."

Then we finished and dried off and changed into shorts and tank tops with no bras.

I called the girls in and told them to shower before dinner. They got up and headed to the bathroom for their shower. What I didn't expect was the three of them showering together, a very pleasant surprise.

After they showered they put on shorts and tank tops and clearly forgot to put on bras. The three of us just smiled.

Dinner was served and everyone enjoyed the meal and were having some laughs. When dinner was over, we all cleaned up. I told the girls that Viv, Sally and myself would be on the deck enjoying the view. Jesse said they were going into the living room to talk.

We went on the deck and I could see their reflections in the mirror. I had left the window open so we could hear as well. We knew what was coming.

The girls sat on the sofa with Lilly in the middle. Just as they got comfortable Sally and I went in and I said, "Lilly, first of all a very Happy Birthday! Sally and I didn't know what to get you but we wanted to give you something very special. So, that being said, Jesse and Maddy are your gift for your birthday. Have fun."

We gave her a kiss and headed back outside.

We could hear Lilly say, "What did they mean, you are my gift?"

We heard Jesse and Maddy laughing and then heard Jesse say, "Lilly, we all wanted today to be a very special day for you, one that you will never forget. So, Maddy and I will introduce you to our world, one that you will want to be in forever."

Then we saw Jesse lean over and kiss Lilly. Maddy started touching Lilly's neck and giving her light kisses. We could see Lilly was surprised but offered little resistance. Maddy continued her kisses and soon found Lilly's mouth and kissed her on the lips. We watched as Lilly returned the kiss while Jesse had her hands under Lilly's tank top feeling her tits.

Soon Jesse lifted Lilly's top over heard and Lilly's tits were in full view. Maddy immediately started sucking on Lilly's nipple as Jesse sucked Lilly's other nipple. We heard low moans coming from Lilly.

In a short time Lilly's thong was on the floor and Jesse started rubbing Lilly's smooth pussy. Then Jesse started eating Lilly's pussy and Lilly's moans got louder and she started deep kissing Maddy who had gotten naked. Lilly started playing with Maddy's tits and soon had her nipple in her mouth.

Jesse got naked and all three were really into it. Lilly was obviously hooked and was now ready for the next step.

I heard Maddy say, "Why don't we go into the big bedroom to be more comfortable. Then they got up and went into my bedroom. We waited awhile then got up and went inside and entered my bedroom and the three of us just stood there and watched. Then Lilly saw us and let out a gasp, "Our mothers" and stopped what they were doing.

I said, Are you young ladies having a good time?"

Jesse replied, "Yes. We are just celebrating Lilly's birthday."

Maddy said, "And you didn't invite us?"

Viv added, "Well, at least my daughter is enjoying her day with good friends. We feel badly that we weren't invited."

Then Jesse said, "So, what's stopping you from joining us?"

Lilly looked at Jesse and said, "Jesse!!!"

Jesse replied, "Lilly, obviously you haven't figured it out yet, our moms and your mom enjoy each other whenever they can, just like we're doing. In fact, our moms had us join them awhile ago and now the four of us enjoy each other whenever we can. Now, you and your mom can join us as well, if you want or you can go in the living room while the five of us enjoy each other...up to you."

Lilly looked around and smiled and said, "I think I'll stay" and asked her mom to join her.

The three of us got naked and the six of us got in bed and we watched as Lilly and her mother started making out together. It was fantastic to watch mother and daughter embracing and making love to each other. They were both moaning and kissing.

Then they got into 69 and all we could see were tongues going in and out each other's counts. The moans got louder and they both started having orgasms and then we saw both mom and daughter squirting. As soon as that happened the four of us started making out with each other.

Me and my daughter and Maddy and her mother. I didn't tell anyone but I had hidden a camera in the room to record the event. I wanted to give it to Lilly as a gift so she could watch it over and over.

Well, the six of us shared each other throughout the night until we all fell asleep naked in a bunch.

The next day we had a big cake for Lilly and after the cake, we all went back into the bedroom for our orgy.

When all was said and done, Lilly thanked us all and gave her mother a special thank you and told her she loved her.

Viv thanked me and Sally and the girls for what they did.

As Lilly and Viv were leaving I handed a wrapped gift to Lilly as a special present and said to her, "Lilly, this is a little something extra for you and your mom to remember your special birthday. We all love you and hope you both will join us again soon."

A few hours later the phone rang it was Lilly and Viv. Lilly said, "We want to thank all of you for a special time. Thanks for the gift. Mom and I love watching it. Hope to make another one soon with all of you...have to run, mom is waiting for me in the bedroom. Bi."