The Seduction of Lori Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The response was almost instantaneous. An incoming email from Lori:

"Hey, Ryan! I was just thinking about you! No, I'm not in bed -- I'm a nurse and working a 2-11 shift and it's a little slow for a change, so I was looking at my phone when I saw your email come in. My shift is almost over and I'm packing up to go home to the sleeping husband and kids. It always takes me a little while to unwind, so I'll probably have a glass of wine and relax a bit. How's the search going for the bike?"

I smiled to myself and responded:

"Still looking -- I'm pretty picky about most things in life.....I guess I'll add bikes to the list. It's got to be exactly what I want or I won't go for it. 😊"

Lori responded:

"I'm that way too. Life is too short to compromise what you want in life. I'm very particular about many things -- restaurants, produce, clothing, music.. I'm not going to just waste time on things that don't interest me or are done half way. I'm very passionate about the little free time I have and I'm not going to go in directions that are contrary to what I believe is important. So, besides bikes, what else are you picky about? 😉"

I thought of a smart ass response to come back with but decided to take a different approach. I typed:

"Lots of things...food, like you -- our bodies are our temples and what we put in them makes a difference. Women -- I have a 'type' as you know and seek out a date that is smart, conservative, petite and has a look very similar to you. Music, I'm actually a fan of very intricate and complex music. Things you've probably never heard before -- but when you put on a set of headphones and go, 'WOW', you know it's right. But I'm probably boring you and you need to get home, so I'll let you go. I see we're both on gmail, if you ever are up and would rather use hangouts than email, feel free to say hello. As you already know my email so send me an invite if you ever want to chat there instead of email."

About 10 minutes later, I got a hangouts invite from Lori -- DING!

She said, "Hey stranger"

I responded -- "Wow, nice surprise! You must live close to work to be texting so quickly"

Lori: "I'm actually sitting in the parking garage on my phone -- just got out of work. Still in my scrubs..haha"

Me: "Ah, nice -- well this is an easier way to chat -- a little more spontaneous than email -- isn't Duane going to worry about you if you're not home soon?"

Lori: "He's sound asleep -- snoring already I'm sure. Depending on our workload, I have to stay late A LOT. You just can't walk out on a patient because your shift is over. He's used to it."

Me: "Well, thanks for saying hello...I consider it an honor that you wanted to chat"

Lori: "Well, like I said, I'm still a little wound up from work and this is a good way to decompress. I also wanted to thank you for the compliment"

Me: "Compliment? What compliment?"

Lori: "You said you're picky about the type of woman you date -- since your 'type' sounds identical to me, I took it as a compliment that you like my looks. So thanks for that! Although I have to admit that I think we'd look pretty funny together...a petite little white woman with a tall lean black guy"

Me: "haha...you'd be surprised -- I'm betting we would look amazing together! I always got a lot of looks when I was dating Tanya and from the picture you sent me, I'm thinking the two of you could be sisters!"

Lori: "I'm only 5'1 -- you're 6'2 you said?"

Me: "Yep, you're a shorty...haha...Tanya was slightly taller at 5'2 110 pounds soaking wet...she was small all over -- even her breasts...I think she was like an a cup. I loved it"

Lori: "haha...that's me to a 'T'. 5'1 110 and yes, I'm small breasted as well -- you're making me blush!"

We bantered back and forth for several more text messages and finally Lori said that the night security guard stopped by her car to see if she was okay, so she figured she better get home -- it was close to midnight.

I wished her a good night and ended the chat conversation. I sipped a little more whiskey and cruised the internet -- I found a great porn video of a big black guy with a petite little white wife that made my dick ache...

I got alerted to an email -- from Lori:

"Hi, Ryan. I'm home safely and having my wine. Nobody missed me here as expected. LOL -- I had fun chatting with you tonight. I find you intriguing, and I'll admit that you flirting with me was fun. I'm also feeling a little guilty about it...I mean, I'm happily married to Duane and have a great life but every girl likes to be desired. I just wanted you to know my thoughts and hope we can keep this between us?"

I responded, "Hi Lori - I'm glad to hear from you -- I was ready to call the police, AAA, and the bloodhounds to make sure you were home safely...haha...seriously, I enjoyed our chat as well and will admit that I've been thinking about you more than I should...especially now that I'm learning more about you. You've kind of caught me off guard. You're exactly the type of woman I would date if you were available -- smart, witty, reserved, hard working and you did say an 'A' cup?" I included a devil emoji.

I got back a response...and a picture..."Yes, you're got me off guard as well -- I will admit to you that the thoughts I've been having aren't the sort of thing that Duane would approve of and they have me reeling a little bit as well. Let's be careful!"

The picture was Lori and Duane at some resort -- in a tiny little bikini, her 32a breasts barely covered by the bathing suit top.. she was turned slightly toward Duane and I could see that her tiny little white ass was round and firm. My cocked ached as I looked at it...

"I responded, 'OMG -- you're gorgeous...I'd be all over you..."

I got back a smiley face and a heart "Thank you, good night".

I can't speak for Lori, but I laid in bed looking at that picture and masturbated until I came all over myself.

The emails continued over the next week. I had stopped sharing them with Duane and one time he asked if I was still emailing her because she seemed so very happy lately and the sex was amazing once again. I said that I had been busy and asked if he wanted me to email her and he said, no, things were going well in the bedroom and he felt like I had accomplished the goal and thanked me.

I also didn't text Lori -- keeping it to emails because I never knew where she was or who she was with. But one night, I got a gmail hangouts chat:

"Hey, Ryan -- another boring night shift -- As much as I don't like when we're busy, I hate when we're slow because the night drags on...I have some time to chat if you do?"

I responded that I was always happy to chat and we went back and forth getting to know one another a little more -- I asked her what kind of nurse she was, how long she had been there, about how she and Duane met -- I stayed away from the kids because I know how protective moms are of their offspring.

The responses and the back and forth got friskier and sexier -- we played 20 questions -- ask 5 questions, the other person answers, you get 5 questions back until you reach 20 questions each. Starting slowly like "Favorite band?", "What kind of car do you drive", "What you would change about your life if you could". But then I upped the ante by asking what the wildest sex she ever had, her favorite position, if she liked oral sex, etc. She answered my questions and then asked me if it was true what they say about black men and our size. I teased her and said that I thought white women always told their men that size didn't matter to them and if it was true?

She responded with a wink and said, "no comment!"

I responded that I felt I was normal and proportional in size 6'2 180...about 6 inches flaccid but 8 to 8 1/2 inches when hard...that I was fairly thick, no porn star but no complaints so far. I said that I was fairly dark, almost purple in color, cut, big balls...

I got back three devil horn emojis.

(to be continued)il address,,

12