The Seduction of Lori Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Lori and Duane burst out laughing which caused Ryan to crack up as well. She gave him another hug and thanked him for his generosity but that he shouldn't give up his day job for an acting career. Ryan pretended to act hurt by her words and she smacked his arm and said he was a goof...

He laughed and said, "Well you're probably going to be the only one drinking it, so hope you're not driving...it's supposed to have a kick for a light red - oh, and it's best served slightly on the cool side, so maybe throw it on ice?"

Duane told him that they were having steak, so maybe he'd have a sip as well, but offered Ryan an IPA. When he handed it to him, Ryan acted surprised and said, "My favorite! How did you know?" which got another round of laughter going.

The mood for the most part was light and sexually charged. Lori felt very feminine in her dress and knew the boys both loved it. She watched through the window as Ryan and Duane went out to the grill with their beers - She smiled at how animated and fun Ryan was - at one point, she wondered what they were discussing when she saw Ryan grab his heart like he was having a heart attack.

Duane walked back into the kitchen and Lori asked him what the conversation was all about... Duane laughed and said,

"Our friend Ryan likes your dress - he said when he saw you, he was almost afraid to hug you because he wouldn't let go...you're a big tease, Lor!"

Lori smiled, "I'm YOUR big tease, Duane - this is what you wanted, right? Acceptance? The admiration of your friends? Maybe a little jealousy and envy? Looks like you got it!"

Duane kissed her and went out with two more beers to rejoin Ryan for their fireside chat. Lori thought she better catch up and took the wine off ice and called out to the men. "Can one of you strong men open this bottle of swill for me? I don't want to break a nail...lol"

Ryan jumped in front of Duane who was ready to come in and told him to keep an eye on the grill - it was his wine; he'd be the one to open it! Duane laughed and turned his attention back to the task at hand...

When Ryan came into the kitchen, Lori's back was to him and he groaned loud enough for her to hear as he checked out her little white ass and the short dress...

He looked back to make sure Duane wasn't looking and slid up silently behind Lori and put his hands on her waist, pulling her back against him...She gasped and acted surprised but purred slightly at his touch.

"I heard someone needs help opening something or other in here?" he said loudly.

Lori laughed..."Why yes, kind sir...why don't you take your fancy bottle over there off of ice and pour me a glass?"

Ryan grinned and said, "If I do, what do I get out of the deal?"

Lori turned to him and smiled - "Oh, Mr. Tyler - you and your deals...why, what would you like?"

Ryan gave her a half grin and said, "Well, Mrs. Tolles, I'm not asking for much, but i'd LOVE for you to reach up really high to one of those top cabinets and give me a view of what's under that dress!"

Lori laughed, "You're so bad, Mr. Tyler - but I do believe the good crystal is up here out of the boys' reach!" And she opened a cabinet and stretched up on her tippy toes acting like she was reaching for it... As she did, the dress went up, up up and Ryan was treated to a tiny little ass with runner round small cheeks and the tiniest white thong he had ever seen...It basically disappeared between her ass and he caught a hint of lace....

Lori continued to reach up and then turned to look back at him for his reaction.

"Jesus - Lori....holy fuck!"

She grinned at him and said, "Hmmm...not where I thought it was...maybe down here?" And she squatted down in front of him spreading her legs just slightly to show him a definite outline of her pussy through a very thin white thong...

Ryan thought he was going to lose his mind..."Oh....My.... God.... you little tease!"

He was about to grab for her wrist when they heard Duane coming in the back door. They both straightened and Lori said, "Here they are - Duane, do you want a glass too?"

Duane got the impression he walked into something by how red Lori's face was -- she was no poker player for sure. He didn't say anything but gave Ryan a knowing look and Ryan gave him a little wink.

For the rest of the afternoon, there was a lot of laughter and gentle banter between Ryan and Lori -- some teasing and lighthearted conversation. The three of them genuinely enjoyed each other's company and with Duane's "okay" to flirt with one another, the sexual innuendos started coming in hot and heavy. The drinking certainly fueled the flames -- Ryan and Duane were drinking the IPAs and Lori for her part was three quarters finished with the wine.

As the alcohol started flowing, Lori found herself enjoying Ryan's flirting and was flirting back knowing Duane was okay with it. Duane watched the interaction between the two of them with mixed emotions -- the light touches, the sexual innuendos...the laughing. Ryan saw Lori's wine glass empty and reached over and pour the remainder of the bottle into her glass.

Lori said, "Thank you, kind sir... " touching his arm lightly as she looked in his eyes. Then she said, "So, Ryan -- I heard you saw a rather unflattering picture of me and thought I was hot?"

Ryan looked at her quizzically trying to figure out which one she was talking about -- he didn't want to tell her that Duane had shared several pictures of her. Lori laughed and said "You don't remember the one with me in a white tank top with no bra? You can see my nipples through the shirt?"

Ryan laughed and reached over and hugged her. "I LOVE that picture! Soooo sexy! God, that made me crazy when I saw it!"

Lori smiled but told him how much she hated that picture -- she said Duane had taken it on vacation and no one should have seen that...She said her breasts looked so flat there. She said she didn't think it looked flattering to her.

Ryan laughed and asked why small breasted women were so obsessed with their size? He said there are millions of guys, himself included that LOVED small breasted women.

He said, "Lori -- you're in such good company...think of women like Sienna Miller, Kristen Stewart, Kate Moss and Gwen Stefani! All gorgeous women and all about a 32a or b cup...and all guys know that small breasted women have very sensitive breasts. Isn't that right?"

Lori smiled at Ryan, knowing damned well that her breasts were sensitive...but she turned to Duane and asked him what he thought...

Duane laughed and said, "Honey, you know I love your breasts...and yes, I'd definitely say yours are very sensitive...you love to have them sucked!"

Lori gasped at his comment and with feigned indignation exclaimed, "Duane Tolles -- you rude man! In front of strangers too! How embarrassing!" and then she broke out laughing hysterically...

Ryan laughed with them and said, "Hey, you two -- get a room!"

Lori reached over and smacked his arm. Ryan then turned serious and said, "Seriously, Lori...you're a stunning woman... Why don't you go sit on Duane's lap -- I'd love to get a picture of the two of you -- I'd be remiss if I didn't get a picture of you two in that sexy dress of yours!"

Lori jumped up and slid onto Duane's lap, grinding her ass a little against his cock. Duane laughed and told her she better go on a diet -- that she weighed a ton...They both cracked up at that and as she settled into his lap, Ryan jumped up with his iphone out and started "directing" them for a few pictures...

He started out with, "Okay Duane, put your arms around Lori's waist and both of you face me..."

They did as he asked and then Ryan had them change positions a few times (Face each other, Lori's arms around Duane's neck, pull your skirt up a little and show some leg, lean forward and blow the camera a sexy kiss, etc.). Lori was loving playing model and hammed it up for Ryan's camera phone a little. Duane was eating up all the attention from Lori and felt himself getting hard under her ass..Lori felt his cock swelling and on more than one occasion, reached under and squeezed his shaft playfully..

Ryan saw how much fun they were having and started upping the ante a bit, "Now Duane, reach into Lori's dress and tweak her nipple...." "Lori, stick your tongue in Duane's ear..." "Duane, slide your hand between Lori's legs under her dress..." "Lori, get on your knees in front of Duane.."

The more outrageous the request, the funnier it became and all three of them burst out laughing as time went on. Finally, Duane called uncle and they went back to drinking and sitting around...Lori opened a bottle of merlot that she had in the cabinet which surprised Duane -- she barely ever had more than a couple of glasses of wine all night and was on her second bottle herself.

Lori was grinning from ear to ear and laughing at Ryan's silly suggestions. She climbed off of Duane's lap and sat down next to Ryan and leaned against him, shoulder to shoulder... Her eyes were slightly glassy...

Duane watched the two of them -- her blonde, pale, slender -- him black hair, dark and muscular...and took out his phone. He told Lori to put her arms around Ryan so he could get a picture. Lori gave him a grin and put her arms around Ryan's neck and lifted her legs up onto his thighs. As soon as he did, Ryan slid his hand onto her thigh, fingers inward between her legs.

Lori looked over at Duane to gauge his reaction to Ryan's hand between her legs...When she saw his grin, she spread her legs slightly and put her hand on top of Ryan's, squeezing gently.

As he watched his wife sitting next to the young black guy, he felt himself get hard - his mind spinning...He knew she was a little drunk but wasn't used to seeing her flirt with another guy...But this is what he told her he wanted, didn't he? God, she looked so sexy...

He took a few pictures of them, then told Ryan to slip one of the spaghetti straps down which he did...Lori blew Duane a kiss and stood up and gave a little spin for Duane as he continued to take pictures.. Ryan was grinning at her "modeling" and Lori was obviously enjoying the attention.

Duane told her that the camera loved her which caused her to grin -- then he told her to drop the other strap as well...Lori smiled and said that would be a dangerous move since it was all that was holding her dress up and did he really want her to take a chance like that?

Duane laughed and told her that he'd love to see it...

Lori gave him a wicked smile and said, "What about our friend Ryan here? What happens if this dress were to slip down? He might see something he shouldn't?"

Duane laughed and turned to Ryan and asked him if he was willing to take that chance? Ryan smiled at Lori and said, "You only live once...I might really enjoy that....!"

Lori smiled at Ryan, her face red and her heart pounding. She turned her back to the two of them and lowered the other strap slowly and seductively. She looked back at them and blew a kiss and batted her eyes... The guys held their breath waiting to see what would happen but the dress stayed in place...

"Sorry guys...guess no show today..." she said...

Both guys groaned and Lori started laughing hysterically -- as her body shook, the dress suddenly dropped to the floor leaving her in just a tiny white g-string, her little white ass sticking out for them both to see...

Ryan reacted first..."Oh -- that's a banging body you've got, Lori... so sweet...!"

Lori gasped as she felt the little red dress drop and instinctively grabbed her breasts. Duane stood there in shock watching his tiny wife so exposed....

Ryan looked at Duane and then back to Lori and got up and walked over to where she was standing and knelt down at her feet and offered to pick up the dress for her... Lori turned to see his face level with her ass and looked down at him, not knowing what to do next...

Ryan looked up at her and then put his hands on her bare waist from behind and turned her to face him, his nose now inches from her pussy. Lori stepped out of the dress and Ryan picked it up and threw it to Duane who was still in some form of shock....

Ryan ran his hand up the inside of Lori's thigh and told her how beautiful she was...Lori removed one hand from her breast and put it on the top of Ryan's head... She asked..."Do you like what you see?"

Ryan nodded and said very much...and then rose up to stand in front of her...He wrapped his arms around her and cupped her pale white ass cheeks, pulling him tightly against him... She felt his hard black cock press against the paper thin thong and he instantly felt the heat of her pussy....Her nipples pressed against his chest through the t-shirt.

With her hands shaking, Lori reached between them and unhooked Ryan's white shorts, pulling them open and sliding the zipper down. She glanced back at Duane who was white as a ghost and watched his expression as he saw Ryan's shorts drop to the floor. She continued to look at his face as she squatted down in front of Ryan and slid his underwear down.

Ryan's black cock sprang up under Lori's chin. She turned away from staring at Duane and looking up at Ryan, reached out and took him by the shaft and started to suck on his cock...Ryan groaned as he felt the helmeted head enter her mouth and felt her hot saliva...

Ryan's hand went to the top of Lori's head as she sucked him and he started rocking his hips to her touch. Lori took both hands and cupped Ryan's black ass to steady herself as she sucked him. Once she was about half way in, She took his cock out of her mouth and started licking and nibbling on the sides of his shaft.

Duane came out of his trance and seeing his little wife on her knees sucking Ryan's cock made him crazy. He unconsciously reached for his cock through his shorts and started touching himself. His heart was pounding as he watched her feasting on Ryan's black cock and balls -- his mind not believing what his eyes were seeing.

Ryan groaned and started dripping as Lori worked his cock...She started to pump his shaft causing him to get harder, longer and dripping faster...He reached down and took her bare nipple between his thumb and forefingers, squeezing and twisting it lightly... Lori closed her eyes at his touch and purred but began sucking faster and deeper as she felt him thicken in her mouth...

Ryan felt himself getting ready to cum but didn't want to cum down her throat again so he told her to slow down -- but Lori was too into sucking him and a little tipsy and sucked harder...Ryan puts his fingers in her hair and grabs it roughly, pulling her off of his cock. Lori whimpers slightly and he told her "shhh".

Duane opened his pants and started stroking his cock as he watched...He didn't say anything -- He actually didn't know WHAT to say...He pulled his phone up with one hand to take a few pictures of Lori sucking Ryan and she saw him and cries out, "Don't you dare, Duane Tolles!!"

Ryan grabbed Lori by the arm and pulled her to her feet... He reached behind her and cupped her ass and lifted her up off the ground and carried her up into the house from the patio. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her in with Duane following, his cock still in his hand.

When they got into the kitchen, Ryan pushed the bowls and salad stuff to the back of the kitchen island and laid her down on top of it...Lori flinched when the cold island top hit her ass and she moaned... Ryan lifts her legs up and peeled her now very wet thong off...

Looking in her eyes, he said..."Relax, Lori...You're gonna love this..."

She nodded silently and suddenly Ryan lifted her legs and puts them up on his shoulders, spreading them widely. Her pussy glistened and gapped slightly.

Ryan looked into her eyes and then lowered his head to kiss the inside of her knees...He kissed the soft skin and then nibbled slightly, moving upward very slowly...licking, kissing, nibbling upward and inward making her legs shake with anticipation...

Ryan could smell her sex as he approached that sweet pussy and hovered there...not moving higher, teasing her...she could feel his hot breath on her shaved clit...she moaned...tried to shimmy down to meet his touch, his tongue, his lips...but Ryan held her thighs firmly, not letting her proceed...

Lori's gasping and groaning turned to a whine as she ached for his touch...After what seemed like an excruciating eternity, Ryan stuck his tongue out and let it dab at the hooded lips of her sweet pussy gently, which cause Lori to cum immediately.

When she came, she tried to draw her legs together but Ryan still had a firm hold on them and wouldn't let her go...She twisted a little and begged Ryan to stop but he was firmly in control of her and the situation and everything going forward was going to be at his pace...

Ryan pressed his nose firmly against Lori's clit and began to rub up and down....at the same time, he let his tongue drag across the bottom of her pussy and scooped upward tasting her as he went...Lori's breath got jagged and fast and she tried to escape his touch, but Ryan slid his hands under her ass and pulled her tightly against his mouth letting his tongue dive deeply inside her...

Duane was watching Lori's face intently -- his stroking going faster and faster -- it was as though he was watching a porn video but so much more personal because it starred his wife!

With his hands under her ass, Ryan's thumbs came up and into the bottom of Lori's little shaved married pussy as he pulled her open with thumbs from both hands...With his tongue darting in and out of the top of her clit, he added the index finger from each hand to the thumb and opened her wider, allowing his fat tongue easy access to the slick juices flowing out of her cunt.

Lori cried out and came again, this time pulling her legs free from Ryan's grasp and squeezing tightly against his ears. When she came this time, Duane came as well, spilling his seed all over the kitchen floor. When he cried out, Lori's eyes flew open and saw his cum spewing out -- it was something she had never seen before and she looked at it like it was a strange and unusual action.

Ryan grunted as her nectar gushed over his face...he knew then he had to fuck Lori -- there was no turning back from this...His cock ached. A blowjob wouldn't do it...He had to be inside her....

Ryan released his hold on Lori and let her lay back on the island...her face was bright red and her hair soaked... Ryan took a kitchen towel and wiped her juices off his face...He stripped off his t-shirt -- his dark hairless chest -- muscular and fit, shockingly fit.-- He held out his hand and she took it, coming up off the island and onto unsteady feet - she hugged him, holding onto him tightly, her small breasts pressing tightly against his body...

Ryan said, "I want you...I'm going to fuck you now -- I'm going to stick my black cock deep inside you and take you...you little tease...you're going to have to tell me this is what you want though...I need you to tell me!"

His voice got deeper and louder as he talked to her. Lori recoiled from him shocked and turned on at the same time. His aggressive posture scaring her -- he was becoming an animal before her eyes.

She nodded -- lowering her eyes...

"You have to tell me Lori! I want to hear you say it..."

Lori nodded again and said in a quiet voice, "Fuck me, Ryan...take me...!" After the words came out of her mouth, she turned and looked at Duane horrified.

Duane looked like he was beaten. His cock in his hand, still dripping with his cum from earlier, but looking somewhat shriveled. Lori stared at him, waiting for him to say something...

Ryan turned to Duane and said loudly..."I'm going to fuck your wife, Duane...I'm going to ravage this sexy little body of hers...your wife, the mother of your children. I've wanted to do this forever and today is the day...the teasing is over...I want to hear you say it's okay too...this is the big leagues...it's now or never!"