The Seduction of Nana

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She watched a smile come across his face as Lance, liking where this was heading, snapped at her, "Yeah, now we are talking, turn around."

He roughly secured the cuffs around her wrists before whipping her around to face him.

Settling back down on the edge of the bed, he told her, "Now take a step closer to me... that's good, now another one."

With a wicked smile, he pulled the knife back out of his pocket. Moving it close to her chest, he hit the button. The knife swished out mere inches from her heaving chest.

He wielded the knife, moving it closer and closer to her chest, before dropping it down to the middle of her tummy. Starting at just above her navel, he carefully dragged the sharp point of the knife across her bare skin, just enough to tickle her as he moved it ever slowly upward towards the lower edge of her bra.

Jennie held her breath as she did her best to convince herself she was at the mercy of this very handsome, but incredibly deranged stranger. "Lean back a bit, thrust your chest out and close your eyes. DO IT NOW!" he growled at her.

She meet his eyes briefly before obeying. There was a dangerous twinkle in them, indicating she was maybe about to embark on a very wild ride. Leaning back, she did exactly as he wanted, thrusting her chest out while closing her eyes. Jennie was nearly beside herself with anticipation, feeling the sharp knife crisscrossing over her bra as the deranged stranger used it to toy with her boobs.

"Open your eyes," he snarled at her after a few long electrifying seconds of his knife play.

Looking down, Jennie watched with bated breath as her attacker carefully slipped the knife under her right bra strap; moving it up, he paused it at her shoulder. "Please Lance, sweetie," she whispered, "don't cut the Madame's bra. It's very expensive. You can do anything you want to me but--"

He gave her a wicked smirk before giving the sharp knife a quick twist, neatly slicing the strap of her bra.

Jennie let out a small gasp. She hadn't thought he would really do it. Lance, his excitement reaching a near fever pitch, quickly brought the knife over to the opposite strap. This time she said nothing; she actually wanted him to do it as she knew what would follow.

Another quick twist of the knife sliced through her left bra strap. He tossed the knife on the bed, before quickly catching both cups of her bra, not allowing them to slip off her breasts.

He was holding both of the cups in place with his fingers as he whispered, "Take a step back."

Bradley took a deep breath. He had been dreaming of this moment for what seemed like forever. Now that it was here, he could scarcely believe it.

His fingers trembled as he allowed the bra to slip from his fingers. His excitement was at a fever pitch as her pretty, ruined bra fell forward dangling precipitously on the peaks of her twin mounds still hiding, albeit just barely, her nipples from his hungry gaze.

With a loud giggle, Jennie shook her chest, allowing the bra to slip off and down. It fluttered to the floor, landing there to be forgotten as Bradley hungry gaze was finally rewarded with the glorious sight of his Nana's bare breasts.

"Do you like them, Lance?" she whispered.

"Oh God yes, they are beautiful, Madame."

"Good..." She took two small steps closer, her voice dropping to a mere whisper as she said, "Here, why don't you take a closer look at them."

Bradley swallowed hard. The ripe nipples on her tits stood out, fully erect, mere inches from his quivering lips.

"Close your eyes, hon."

Although she was the one in the physically helpless position, he obeyed, closing his eyes tight.

She stood there for a moment, doing nothing, letting the raw sexual tension build to it a cataclysmic fever pitch, before she slowly thrust her chest forward.

Bradley kept his eyes shut while holding his breath, waiting, hoping for a warm fleshy reward. He was not to be disappointed. Jennie purposefully pushed her big tits into her grandson's face, working them in small semi circles all around his face, sending a shower of shivers up and down his spine.

Stepping back, she tilted her head at him--seductively-- while flashing a knowing smile. "You wanna play with the Madame's big boobies Lance, sweetie. I will let you."

He swallowed hard saying nothing, although, considering her helpless position, the irony of her "letting" him play with her tits was not lost on him.

He finally found his tongue. "God yes, I wanna play with them. More than anything in this world."

"Can you give me some kisses first, Lance? Please." Her voice was soft and pleading, her lips inviting as she leaned down.

He scooted forward on the bed, his grasping hands attacking her naked tits with a forcefulness Jennie would never have believed her grandson possessed. Smashing his mouth against hers, he pushed his tongue deep in her mouth as his hands continued to claw feverishly at her boobs

His kisses fell down, off her lips, and onto her neck. Jennie straightened up, arching her back. He took a quick glance upwards. It was a surreal sight. His nana, her hands cuffed securely behind her back, topless, braless, with a short, tight slutty skirt on, along with an equally slutty pair of high heeled boots, standing there, stock still, basically offering up her bountiful breasts to him --like a pair of beautiful sacrificial lambs-- to his hungry mouth.

When one of her fully erect nipples brushed up against his parted lips it was as if a dam burst.

His tongue darted out, flickering across her distended nipple, causing a small moan to escape from her. Wanting more, Bradley opened his mouth and began to suck on her tits in a wild, crazed frenzy.

She allowed him a few glorious moments to satisfy his intense hunger for her boobs before, slowly, ever so slowly, as she did not want to move too fast and shatter their dream, she took a step back breaking contact.

He looked up, wondering what was next.

"Kiss me some more," she demanded.

Standing up, he wrapped his arms around her before their mouths crashed together, his hands fondling her tits clumsily with youthful eagerness. After breaking their breathless kiss off, she whispered in his ear, "I have an idea you might like Bradley. The Madame is going to beg Lance to release her. She will make promises. Lance falls for it again and grants the Madame her freedom by undoing the cuffs. Then when free the Madame will begin to fight back and once again try to escape and that is when you take me by force. Manhandle me over to your mom's vanity table, use your knife in a threatening manner again, and then turn me around so I'm not facing you and then... fuck the shit out of me. Don't hold back when I fight you or when you begin fucking me."

She pulled back smiling at him. He nodded his head softly indicating he agreed to her wicked plan. The both took a deep breath before the curtain rose on the conclusion of their playacting.

"Lance honey, can you please release me... I gotta go pee. I promise to be good and I will even touch up my make up in the bathroom for you. I wanna look pretty for you that is."

"I don't know--" He started to say, not wanting to give in too quickly.

"Please Lance honey, I promise to be good. I mean I have been good so far right in letting you do whatever you want to me. You can always put the cuffs back on me. I wouldn't mind."

Resisting an urge to smile, Lance released her from the handcuffs before plopping back down on the bed to wait for her as she made her way slowly over to the bathroom. Keeping in mind what she said about the knife, he had it tucked away in his right hand ready to use at a moment's notice.

After what seemed forever, but in reality was probably no more than five minutes, the Madame reappeared. As promised, she had touched up her make up a bit and looked altogether ravishing. Equally ravishing was the way her bare naked ample tits bounced up and down as she strode confidentially across the bedroom back over to him.

Lance eagerly stood up and tried to draw her into his embrace but the Madame "unexpectedly" gave him a two handed hard shove. Lance staggered backwards, pretending to be caught off guard.

"You bitch!" he cried as the Madame hurried across the bedroom to the door. She was just opening it when Lance roughly grabbed her around the arm. Dragging her back across the bedroom toward the vanity table, he did not at all try and be gentle, especially as she was continuing to struggle.

Halfway across the room, Jennie cried out, in a most dramatic fashion, "Please, I'm sorry."

He paused enough to bring his right hand up holding the knife. Clicking the button, the knife whooshed out as he snapped, "Enough, I am done playing with you."

Holding the blade mere inches from her throat he whispered, "Stop struggling or I shall cut you."

Jennie was beside herself with anticipation as she suddenly went limp before meekly whispering, "OK, you win."

Over at the vanity table, Lance roughly picked her up under the arms, sitting her down on her butt on the table facing him. He smiled at her wickedly before bringing the sharp edge of the blade up to her chest.

The Madame's breath was coming in short, excited gasps as her attacker began using the sharp pointed edge of the blade to toy, ever so carefully, with her nipples.

The excitement of what was happening along with the cold steel of the blade caused the Madame large sensitive nipples to come fully erect in a mere matter of seconds.

"Oh Lance, please... don't hurt me... please honey," she said. Reaching up with one hand she attempted to stroke his face but he quickly snapped at her, "Keep your fucking hands flat on the table."

Docile as a lamb now, the Madame obeyed, laying her hands flat on the table. Lance stared for a quiet minute at his grandma's palpitating chest allowing his already over charged lust to build to the boiling point before his mouth darted down. Using both hands, he assailed his nana's breasts with a pawing, grasping attack, while raining down an impatient zealous series of kisses onto her tits. The attack soon broke down to him sucking on her tits like a mad man.

Jennie let out a series of half moans and half grunts as her excited grandson ravished her body. After an inordinate amount of time, the attack on his nana's tits finally subsided. "Turn around, Madame" he whispered, his voice raspy with desire. "And keep those fucking hands flat on the table."

Jennie took one quick look at him before turning around. She knew by the wild look on his face she was about to get the fucking of a lifetime.

While she was turning around, Lance struggled out of his dress pants before yanking his underwear off. His penis stood out, proud and erect, aimed at his nana's backside.

Reaching up and under her slutty little skirt, he was pleasantly surprised to find she wasn't wearing any panties.

He yanked her skirt up just enough with one hand to show off her creamy white ass. "Spread them legs, bitch and stick that ass out" he snapped at her and when she didn't comply fast enough he helped her by lashing out with his own foot, kicking at her ankles in order to spread her legs out a bit more.

He pulled back for a moment, if only to savor the sight of his nana leaning over onto the vanity table and, my god, what a fucking sight it was: her legs spread, big tits sagging down, and maybe best of all, was the way her ass was sticking out under her hiked up slutty little skirt.

Moving closer, he nestled the head of his cock up against the warm recesses of her moist pussy.

"This is what the Madame wants huh... a nice big cock buried in her mature wet pussy."

"God yes, Lance, please fuck me... pleaaseee." Reaching out, he used both hands to grip her hips. "Come on baby, I need it so ba--"

Lance propelled his hips forward, driving his full seven inches into the Madame with such force it shook his mom's vanity table like there was a small centralized earthquake with the epicenter being the vanity table.

The Madame moaned louder, and then louder still, as her young attacker slammed his cock into her with each successive blow being harder than the last.

Poor Jennie barely had time to catch her breath as her eager young grandson fucked the shit out of her.

At this rate she knew he would not last long before spurting a load of cum deep inside of her... just as she wanted, which was rather fortunate as their wicked fun and games had so turned on Jennie she too was ready to have the most powerful orgasm of her entire life.

Three more quick hammer blows to his nana's red hot pussy had Lance ejaculating inside her mere seconds before Jennie tipped over the edge herself.

"Oh Lance," she moaned, "The... the Madame is cooommmming... Oh God yes!!" Her moans tapered off to a quiet whimper as she collapsed against the vanity table, her whole body shaking from the aftereffects of their wild ride.

Presently, she felt herself being lifted in his powerful arms and being gently placed on his mom's bed... after undressing her of course.

Bradley wasted no time in stripping totally naked himself before joining his nana under the covers where they cuddled sweetly until she fell asleep wrapped in his warm embrace.

Jennie after years of an ultra-boring sex life finally got her chance to "walk on the wild side". And in the end, it mattered little said walk was with her adorable young grandson.