The Seduction of Veronica Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next two men were easy. She was positioned over the arm of the sofa and they just fucked her cunt until they came. Nothing special, nothing kinky, Veronica was grateful for the rest, but pushed back on them to make the experience of fucking her memorable. When both had finished they simply sat in armchairs nearby watching her and Veronica realized that no one else was waiting to use her body, not yet anyway. She did a quick mental tally, five ass, four cunt, four mouth and one on her face, eleven men so far with Dennis and Victor twice.

Veronica sat up and saw that most of the men had gathered around talking. She could not forget being double penetrated in her ass, by two boys. She was still lost in these thoughts when she saw Jason, the best man, approaching her, carrying bottles of beer, one he was drinking and the other two he offered to the seated men. "Was she good, worth the money?" Jason was asking the questions.

Dennis and Victor jumped forward "Of Course, Her ass was so tight. I never had a woman there before. I've never been out with the sort of slut that would even think of letting a man well you know." Dennis continued "you should fuck the whore's ass."

"I think I will" Jason said as he moved behind Veronica, unzipped and pulled out his cock. His organ was normal length, but is looked as round as coke can. Veronica felt her ass cheeks parted and the largest cock of the evening filling her rectum as Ray finally decided to try her mouth. Jason fucked her ass hard. She knew her back door was well lubricated now with ass grease that was leaking from it as she started to get excited. He didn't last long and Veronica soon felt another cock unload inside her ass.

"Slut" Ray pushed her head away from him and looked straight into her face "Why not use that sweet mouth to clean up my friend." Veronica's hesitation was barely noticeable to anyone as she turned and took her Jason's rapidly shrinking prick into her mouth. She could taste the essence of her own ass as well as the cum that inevitably covered the prick since it was filling her ass. She sucked gently and was then pushed away rudely.

One of the older guys in the group said I need to cum, so Ray said ""Be my guest." Ray stood and moved behind Veronica while an older man; Anthony sat on the chair in front of her and pulled her head down onto him. As she took Anthony into her mouth she felt Ray enter her well fucked cunt. He pounded her mercilessly for a while before simply pulling out and she knew well what was coming next; her ass cheeks were spread wide and her distended asshole gaped at Ray as he slammed his butt buster straight in. Veronica couldn't help but whimper slightly even though her mouth was performing wonders on Anthony's prick.

Veronica's ass was getting sore and excited as her fucked her rear orifice almost viciously. Veronica groaned and climaxed as Ray shoved several long strokes and filled her butt with his seed. Anthony sprayed his belly seed into her throat at almost the same time and simply lifted her face off him as she swallowed the last of his hot milk.

"Enjoy that Anthony? The whore can certainly suck and despite everything her ass is still tight." Both of the other men gave their approval to Jason's' statement as he stood and pulled Veronica to her feet in front of him but facing into the room. Anthony stood next to Veronica on her left and, she presumed Carl was behind her right though she was becoming too dazed by the whole evening to know. She looked around and saw that the room had emptied somewhat during her own private gangbang here.

There were still maybe fifteen guys or so here, but the rest had left, either for bed or for home. The other slut, Karen was giving leisurely blow jobs to another group also sitting around. The last few guys were standing at the bar talking and drinking and taking as Veronica was guided over towards the group around Jason as he drank back the last of his beer and told Veronica to lie on her back on one of the low tables within where the group was. He handed her his empty beer bottle. "I'm sure that you haven't had enough yet, so why don't you fuck that."

Veronica took the bottle and pushed it inside her pussy. The wetness of the male seminal fluid made entrance easy but the cool hardness still made it uncomfortable. She knew what Jason and the rest wanted to see. She knew now that she was a total slut, there were two whores here and she was the one putting on the show. She took the bottle out and turned it around so that the base towards her. Relaxing herself and preparing for the inevitable discomfort of the size she pushed it base first into her pussy. She moaned a little but her noise was lost in the semi-drunken cheering of her new audience.

Veronica pushed until the body of the bottle stretching her female receptacle was fully in her cock slot and her red swollen meat lips started closing around the neck. Veronica was now enjoying the fullness as she pushed the bottle against her cervix. She really started enjoying the bottle as she readied for another orgasm. She slammed her cunt a few more times and then shook the whole table as she came to the guys cheers.

It had the desired effect for Jason, at least she guessed that was his desired effect as almost immediately one of his friends came around to front of the table and push himself into her mouth. A hand removed hers from the bottle and then pulled it slowly from her opening leaving her empty for only a moment as she felt her legs lifted high as another black cock penetrated her butt pussy. The fucking was quick and furious as the guy, whose face she never saw, shot his cum load up in her ass only to be quickly replaced by another.

The guy in her mouth, she seemed to recall that his name was Roy, thrust himself as far into her throat as he could as he came and was soon replaced by another who did exactly the opposite and left only the tip in her mouth as he filled it with his cum. She lay there a few minutes with fresh cum in her holes as she was helped back to the sofa and laid over the arm. Veronica turned to see the guys lining up behind her. She knew how much guys loved to watch her ass gape and guessed that these guys were enjoying the sight as well. She counted nine guys plus Dennis and Victor were back in line too! Her sphincter was just beginning to close her rear entrance when the first guy stuck his big black cock in her white ass. The guys in line were jacking their meat waiting their turn.

One by one the guys filled her butthole with their seed as Veronica just moaned with each pump. After the fifth guy they laid her ass up on the floor and just crawled on top to use her wind tunnel for their own animal needs. Four more guys had left there seed in her back door that was staying open and overflowing with cum. The only ones left were Dennis and Victor who proceeded to take turns sticking their young once again swollen boneless cocks up her tailpipe. As she was incoherently moaning Victor climbed on her and pounded his black cock in her ass until he exploded. Dennis almost pushed him off as he climbed on for his last ride and pounded her ass for about five minutes before collapsing on her as he came.

Jason helped Veronica to her knees as she knelt completely exhausted on the floor, but proud as most of the guys now shook Jason's hand and expressed their gratitude for the awesome party. Jason didn't even let her clean up as he help put her dress on over her cum covered body. He helped Karen stand, shakily and thanked them and informed them that a Taxi had been waiting for them and will wait until they are ready as he walked them out the door. Veronica and Karen walked through the hotel covered in cum with more running out of their anal opening and it was nearly 5 am when the girls got back to their room.

The girls shower and crashed in the bed. Needless to say the girls slept most of the day. Veronica and Karen ate late that afternoon and returned home. Kwame called the girls expressing his appreciation. They both got a $1,000 bonus for a job well done.

The wedding was held in the early afternoon. The bride and her attendants were allowed to use the downstairs bedroom of the house on the estate to dress and get ready for the wedding.

After the ceremony there was a garden reception. The wedding party all sat at the head table and there was dance floor in front of their table with the guest tables on the other side. Sam sat at a table right next to the dance floor and across from where Veronica sat at the head table. She was sitting right next to Jayden.

During the dinner Sam could see that Veronica was enjoying Jayden's attention. The top part of her dress barely contained her magnificent tits, and she looked very sexy. He knew she was wearing her brand new sheer bra and thong panties that they had bought that week, and as Sam watched her and Jayden, he imagined him seeing her as she removed her sexy undergarments.

During dinner, Veronica and Jayden spent a great deal of time talking closely to each other.

After dinner there was lots of drinking and dancing. As she did the night before, Veronica danced quite a bit with Jayden. Again she danced close with him, and allowed his hands to roam free. Sam sat in his seat and watched it all with a growing erection.

While a slow song was playing Veronica and Jayden danced with their bodies pushed tightly together. He saw Jayden lean down and whisper something in Veronica's ear. She hesitated for a second and then looked over at her husband. She then shook her head, as if she was saying no.

They continued to dance and a few minutes later Jayden whispered in her ear again. This time she paused, then nodded. Jayden got a big grin on his face and then took Veronica by the hand and led her off the dance floor towards the house where the bridesmaids had gotten ready. Sam waited a moment and then followed.

When Sam got to the house, he paused for a few moments, not sure if he really wanted this to happen. He was torn. He couldn't believe things got this far so quick. He had promised his beautiful wife that she could do whatever she wanted with whomever she wanted. He had basically given her permission to fuck Jayden.

His cock was semi hard and his pulse was racing. Trembling with excitement, he stepped quietly into the house and towards the room where the women had changed earlier. As he approached the room he heard the sounds of two people passionately kissing.

He peeked through the door and saw them locked in a lustful embrace. Jayden was practically lifting his wife off the ground as he groped at her ass while they kissed deeply, their tongues tangled together.

Veronica pulled back and pushed Jayden away. She reached behind her back and started to undo her top. She slowly and sensually removed the top of her two-piece dress, revealing her sheer bra. She then reached back and unclasped the bra. She slowly let the shoulder straps fall, holding just he cups over her tits.

"So Jayden, you want to see these?"

He could only nod.

She lowered the bra and then let it fall to the floor.

"You like?"

Jayden nodded again.

She then unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor, revealing her sexy thong panties. She did a slow turn and then faced Jayden again.

"So, what do you want now, Jayden?"

He walked over and grabbed her and pulled her tight to him again and kissed her deeply. Sam could feel their passion from his vantage point peeking through the doorway.

While they continued to kiss, Veronica pulled back slightly, reached down and started to unbutton and unzip Jayden's pants. She then pushed them down to the floor. His cock popped free. Jayden's cock was nine inches long, thick and jet black.

Veronica was still kissing him and started stroking that monster cock. Veronica guided her lover to a chair in the room and pushed him down into it. She then knelt between his legs and looked with lust at his giant cock.

She took his cock into her hand and started stroking it slowly up and down. Then she leaned forward and started to lick his balls as she continued to stroke his cock.

Sam couldn't believe how excited he was watching his wife suck another man's cock. As he watched, Veronica stopped licking Jayden's balls and started to lick and kiss his long shaft. She kept stroking it with her hand as she covered his cock with saliva. Finally she took the head into her mouth and started to suck.

Jayden was leaning back and enjoying what Veronica was doing to him. She was really taking her time, sucking and stroking his cock first fast, then slow. She would take it out of her mouth and stroke the shaft while going back to licking his balls.

Jayden was moaning his approval while telling her to "keep sucking it baby" and "yeah, suck that dick". His urging only made Veronica work harder. She was clearly enjoying Jayden's cock as she sucked and slurped. She was blowing him so enthusiastically that the sounds of her blowjob would soon be heard all the way back to the wedding.

After a few minute of sucking, Veronica looked up into her lover's eyes and said, "I want to taste your cum. Please, cum in my mouth." She then went back down on his cock, sucking with utter abandon. Her head bobbed up and down on his black cock quickly as the slurping sounds increased. Jayden started bucking his hips as he was shooting a giant load of cum into Sam's wife's mouth. She kept sucking as he came, never letting his cock leave her mouth. Slowly he started to calm down and Veronica let his softening cock fall from her mouth.

"My god, that was incredible," Jayden told her.

Veronica replied, "This black cock is incredible. Do you think you can get it hard for me again?"

Jayden looked around sheepishly. "Uh, maybe we should find someplace a little more private.

Do you think you can come back to my hotel room?" Veronica asked.

"I would love to come back to your room, Jayden said."

Jayden asked, "What about your husband?"

"Don't worry about him," Veronica said, "He will go along with whatever I say. But, if you want to fuck me, you have to do as I say, too. Will you do whatever I say?"

"Yeah, baby, I'll do whatever I have to do if I can fuck you," was Jayden's reply.

"Good, then get your pants on and let's get out of her." Veronica then got up and put her skirt and top back on, leaving her panties and bra off. She then told Jayden to wait five minutes before coming back out as she had to talk to her husband.

Sam quickly stepped outside the house and waited for her. She came out shortly after and walked right over to Sam and kissed him deeply, shoving her tongue into his mouth. He could taste the remnants of Jayden's cum in her mouth.

"I saw you watching me," she said as she reached down and grabbed his semi-hard dick. "I see you liked what you saw. Jayden's cock is amazing, isn't it?"

"Yeah," he said, "it's pretty damn big. Are you really going back to his room to fuck him?"

Veronica looked into Sam's eyes and said, "No." She laughed and continued, "No, I'm not going to his room. You are going to drive us all back to the hotel and we are going to our room so you can watch him fuck me."

Veronica gave her husband's dick one last squeeze and they walked back to the wedding. After congratulating the happy couple, they went and collected her things from the changing room and sought out Jayden. They found him by the bar, sipping a beer.

Veronica asked him if he was ready to go. He looked from her to her husband and back again, clearly confused by what was happening.

"Don't worry, my husband knows what is going to happen. He watched us while I was sucking your cock and now he is going to take us back to the hotel and watch us fuck."

Jayden seemed stunned. Veronica turned to walk away and said over her shoulder, "Coming or not?" He put his beer down and followed then as they left the wedding.

When they got to my car, Veronica and Jayden got in back while Sam drove. The hotel was about a five minute drive from the estate. While he drove, he could hear his wife and Jayden going at it in the backseat. When they got to the hotel, he turned and saw that during the short drive Jayden had already gotten his wife's top open and was sucking on her magnificent tits.

As they got out of the car, Veronica pulled her top closed, but did not button it. They walked quickly through the lobby to the elevator. Once in the elevator, Veronica took her top completely off and pushed Jayden against the wall and again kissed him deeply.

When they arrived at their floor, Veronica just turned and walked topless toward their room with Jayden arm and arm with no cares as to whether anyone saw her with her husband walking behind them.

Once at the room, Sam stood aside as Veronica led her Jayden into their room. As she walked, she unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. She stopped next to the bed and stood there nude and looking sexy as hell.

"Jayden, get your clothes off now and get over here and fuck me."

He didn't need any further instructions as he began to quickly strip off his tuxedo. He was naked in seconds and they tumbled onto the bed together.

Sam watched as his wife and Jayden kissed all the while letting their hands roam over each other's bodies. Jayden's cock was again hard and impressive. Sam sat down on a chair next to the bed and watched as his wife stroked his huge black cock, getting it nice and hard for the fucking that was sure to come.

After a few minutes, Veronica laid back and spread her thighs, urging Jayden to mount her. He climbed on top of her and started to rub his big black cock up and down her pussy lips. She moaned with excitement and urged him to enter her. He continued to tease her for a moment and then suddenly sunk his entire giant cock into Sam's wife's pussy in one stroke.

Veronica cried out in pleasure as Jayden began to fuck her slowly. She wrapped her legs around his back, urging him to fuck her deeper and faster. His nine-inch black cock was buried balls deep in her and she loved it. She pulled him tight with her legs, moaning and crying out as less than two minutes into their fuck a massive orgasm ripped through her body.

Even as the orgasm was shooting through her she kept urging him to fuck her harder and deeper. Jayden took her legs and put them over his shoulders and he sat up on his knees and started to pound hard into her pussy. They were like two animals now, as they fucked hard and fast. They were both grunting and moaning.

As Jayden continued fucking her, she looked at her husband and said, "Take out your cock and start stroking."

Remembering that he had promised he would do whatever she wanted him to do, he dropped his pants to his ankles and took his dick in his hand and started beating off for his wife.

Seeing his dick in my hand triggered another orgasm for his wife. She bucked and screamed with pleasure as Jayden kept fucking her.

After her orgasm subsided, Veronica pushed Jayden off for a second while she turned over and got on her hands and knees. "Please, Jayden, fuck me some more," she said as she offered him her sweet white pussy. He knelt behind her, grabbed her hips and started to fuck Veronica again.

The sights and sounds were almost too much for Sam. Watching his wife get fucked from behind by another man while she moaned in pleasure, begging him to fuck her deeper, was almost too much for him. He was about to cum in his hand when Veronica told him to stop stroking. "You can't come yet!" she commanded him. He stopped stroking, but continued to watch his wife and her big black cock lover.

Jayden's cock was pounding Veronica's white pussy from behind. He was fucking her so hard you could hear his thighs slapping against her ass. Veronica said she was coming again and Jayden buried himself as deep as he could as he also came. After a brief moment, he pumped into her pussy several more times, clearly depositing his cum deep in Sam's wife's white pussy.