The Seduction of Veronica Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His arms engulfed her, his massive black cock pressing against stomach. They kissed, and kissed again, pulling her ever more tightly to him. Veronica tensed a bit, realizing his cock would soon be in her. Veronica reached down and grabbed the shaft of his cock, gripping it with her left hand, the hand that no longer wears her wedding ring.

Veronica said to him, "Please go slow. I want to fall in love with you tonight."

"I'll be gentle at first. Why don't you stroke me a bit before I go inside you," Nauroo said. Veronica began to stroke his cock up and down. Pre-cum began to ooze from the head onto her hand. Veronica leaned down and licked the pre-cum from his cock. He had gotten even harder, if that was even possible.

Nauroo mounted Veronica, positioning her hips so he could enter her smoothly. She was wet and ready for him. She was about to be filled with Nauroo's big black cock. She was ready to be fucked. He entered her slowly, just the head at first. Veronica closed her eyes briefly as she felt her pussy being stretched by the width of Nauroo's cock. He pulled out slightly and she wiggled her way under him.

"Go now, in me, all the way," she pleaded, "I can take you."

Veronica gasped as she felt his cock go deep inside her. It wasn't just the length it was also the girth that filled her. Her breathing was faster now as Nauroo pumped in and out of her.

"Fuck me, Nauroo," she said. "You feel so good. You're so huge. OMG, you are so big."

She felt the orgasm hit her, like a lightning bolt, like nothing she had experienced before. Another orgasm came and another and soon she was breathless. And then it was his turn.

"Yes Veronica, you're gonna' make me cum," he gasped.

"Cum for me baby," Veronica said, "Cum in me."

"Oh yes," he said, and Nauroo drove his cock as deep into her as he could. Veronica could feel his cum explode inside as he filled her pussy. When he finally rolled off her, Veronica felt as though a baseball bat had been inserted in her. Her legs were open at a ridiculous angle as she lay on the bed, cum leaking out of her used pussy.

Veronica leaned over and kissed Nauroo again, and lay in the crook of his arm. They lay like that for about a half hour.

"I love you Nauroo." said Veronica.

"I love you too my little white princess" said Nauroo.

The next day Nauroo and Veronica sat down with Nanook and Zendaya wanting to set a wedding date. Nauroo and Veronica fell in love the night before. That night together closed the deal.

One Month Later

Nauroo and Veronica were married on Saturday. There were hundreds of people in attendance. The receptions had a lot of food, punch and champagne. All the people were having a good time dancing and eating.

Nanook and Zendaya sent Nauroo and Veronica to Paris for their honeymoon. It was 10 days of pure bliss. Upon returning from the honeymoon Zendaya and Veronica become best of friends.

Zendaya also assisted Veronica in her childbirth. Veronica had an 8 pound 7 ounce baby boy. The baby boy was dark as coal and named Tafari. Nanook was very proud. Nanook has a sit down with Nauroo telling him to start working on another child with Veronica. That is his plans as soon as the doctor releases her.

Six weeks after the birth of Tafari Veronica is cleared for sex. That night Veronica made sure everything was in place. She had the bed ready for Nauroo.

Nauroo made his presence know. A voice from the other side of the room startled her saying, "Take off the blouse, slowly," and she did, peeling off the sheer blouse, leaving on her bra to hold those magnificent breasts. Veronica continued looking in the mirror, immensely enjoying being the object of his attention.

This was to be a sensual striptease, and she knew Nauroo got as much pleasure from it as she did, and pleasing him pleased her very, very much. Her eyes still locked on herself in the mirror, Veronica could see motion in the room behind her, and she knew he was undressing, his cock straining within his trousers.

"Now the thong," he said, and Veronica slipped the thong off, down her legs and over the high heels. He told her to slip her hand inside her bra, cup her breast, and then slowly pull the cup aside to expose her nipple. She rolled her taut nipple between thumb and index finger, feeling warmth begin to rise inside her. Needing no further instruction, Veronica reached behind her to unclasp the bra and slipped it down her arms, bringing both of her breasts into view.

Clad now in just her stockings, garter belt and stiletto heels, she fully saw his reflection in the mirror as he moved toward her. Closer, closer, until both of them were side by side. She marveled at how sexy they looked together, how sexy she looked, his naked black body opposite her white body.

There was a glint from her wedding ring in the darkened room. She was almost naked with her husband and a strong black man at that. Nauroo placed his arms around her waist and turned her head towards him. His muscles pressed into the beautiful soft white curves of her body. She melted into his arms. "Mmmmm," Veronica cooed as they kissed.

Nauroo dominated her with his strong black arms and kissed her passionately, sending his tongue in and out of her mouth. They stayed that way for a few minutes, kissing, as Nauroo ran his hands over her body, fondling her breasts, slipping his finger inside her moist pussy, holding her hand, and yes, it was the hand that sported her two carat diamond wedding ring from Nauroo. Nauroo lifted Veronica up and placed her gently on the bed, and climbed up on top of her as she spread her legs out for him. Nauroo positioned his black African cock over Veronica's warm and wet American white pussy and with one hand rubbed the head of his cock against her clit, teasing her. Back and forth, back and forth, he rubbed his cock along her clit.

She had found herself able to be verbal as she made love to Nauroo, with no inhibitions. She is deeply in love with Nauroo as she expresses herself, sometimes loudly. "OMG!" Veronica moaned. "Take me baby, I want your black African cock all the way inside me. I've waited for you to fuck me all week. Don't make me wait anymore." Nauroo began pressing his black African cock into her white American pussy.

"But go slow," Veronica moaned, "It hurts a little. You are so big." Nauroo pushed inside her a little farther this time, and began thrusting harder as her pussy opened up to him. She was fully wet now, and ready for him. Nauroo pulled out and then pushed in, each time deeper into her.

Nauroo's charcoal body was atop her, covering her, her large breasts pressed against his chest. "Oh yea, baby, it feels wonderful," Veronica cried out as the first of what would be many orgasms racked her body. Nauroo plunged his black cock deep into Veronica's stretched white pussy and she threw her head back in sweet ecstasy.

"Now, faster, faster!" Veronica virtually begged as she lay there taking Nauroo's black cock. Deeper and deeper he went into Veronica's white pussy, touching her G-spot, something she rarely felt ever.

"I love your nice tight white pussy," Nauroo teased as he moved his black cock in and out of Veronica's white pussy. "Say it," he commanded, "Tell me how much you want my black cock."

"Yes...yes," she responded, her voice stammering as another orgasm flooded her. "Oh yes...I love it...I love your black cock in me."

Tears of pleasure streamed down her face and her body was shaking as Nauroo continued his assault on her tight white pussy. Pain, from him first entering her, had turned to pleasure and she whimpered in delight. Veronica clung on to Nauroo, her mouth opening and closing and sometimes wincing from the exquisite pleasure she was experiencing.

All of a sudden Nauroo pulled out, grabbed Veronica by her waist, and turned her over on her stomach. He turned her so she was looking at herself in the mirror and pulled back on her so she was on her hands and knees. He resumed thrusting with her now in the doggie style position. She watched herself in the mirror with Nauroo behind her and called out, "Nauroo... Nauroo...Fuck me, I can see your black cock taking me!"

Nauroo's black balls slapped against her ass as he slammed her white pussy with his black cock, over and over again. She came...again...and again. "I'm cumming!" she yelled, "Don't stop!"

Now it was Nauroo's turn to cum, and he did so with abandon. Letting go with a grunt he exploded into her, filling her pussy with his seed. Twice he came, until he pulled out and both of them slumped on the bed.

Nauroo and Veronica fucked every night after that night. It wasn't long before Veronica was pregnant with Nauroo's child. Nine months later Veronica gave birth to another baby boy. Nauroo was the happiest man. His parents Nanook and Zendaya were ecstatic.

Nauroo and Veronica was a perfect match. Over the next 10 years Veronica produced 8 children. They have sex today as much as they did 10 years ago. Veronica never returned to the states as her life was in Africa. However, she had Zendaya to get Nanook deposit $1,000,000 into Sam's bank account for his loss of Veronica.

Back in the states, Sam was going crazy without Veronica. Even with all the money he seemed lost. Karen needed a plan to repay Sam for losing his wife. After a couple of weeks Karen invited Sam over for supper and to surprise him with a blind date.

Sam showed up for dinner at 7 pm. That is where he met Chanel. She was a beautiful blonde with a set of tits that would just bow down to worship. She was absolutely gorgeous. Sam and Chanel hit it off over supper. After supper the four of them had a few drinks. Chanel asked Sam for a ride home.

They left Karen and Greg's home with their arms around each other's waist. When they got into the car they turned to each other and had a deep kiss. They broke away and Chanel gave Sam directions to her place. Upon arriving Chanel took Sam's hand and led her to the entrance of her building.

As soon as they entered Chanel's townhouse Sam began kissing her passionately. Their tongues swirled around in each other's mouth. Sam's hand went to her firm ass and he grabbed her buttocks and drew her even closer to him.

Chanel placed her leg between Sam's and she started to rub his hardening manhood against her thigh. This seemed to turn her on even more and her leg moved against his crotch pushing his rapidly stiffening cock harder against her. One of his hands left her ass and began to caress her breast through the thin material of her dress. Sam slipped her shoulder strap down exposing her bra, and then let his fingers slide under it. He could feel her breast. They felt firm and natural. He pulled the lacy bra top over her nipple. As he did Chanel moaned and ground her thigh into his cock even harder.

Chanel broke away to say "Maybe we should go to the bedroom," She just took Sam's hand and lead him through the door. Once in her room they embraced again, and her hand went immediately to his hardening manhood once more. Sam was bursting with expectation at that point and need no encouragement to start shedding his clothes. Chanel unzipped herself and let her dress slide to the floor. She stood before Sam, clad only in her high heels, lace top stockings, skimpy red panties and bra. Then she knelt down in front of Sam.

Her hands went to his belt, which she quickly unbuckled and then she unzipped his pants and hurriedly pulled them down over his legs. His cock sprang up, fully aroused by her previous manipulations. Without a word, she took his hard cock in her hand and brought it to her lips. Her tongue licked the tip lightly, and then her red lips slowly slid over the head. Soon her wet mouth was working up and down along his stiff shaft, her tongue swirling around the head. The sensation was incredible, making his cock even harder than before.

Sam went to the back of her bra, unclasping it. Her young breasts fell free and he took a nipple in each hand, pinching and rubbing it as she sucked his cock. He started to thrust his cock in and out of her mouth, and soon he grabbed the back of her head to control her rhythm. The sight of her red lips around his manhood and her eyes gazing up into his while he stroked in and out of her warm wet mouth made him feel that this was the best blowjob he had ever gotten. She brought her hand up to caress his shaft as it moved in and out of her mouth.

Chanel was trying to get more of Sam's cock inside her mouth. She wanted it down her throat and in her stomach! She tried raising herself to get a better angle. Now, she could swallow more! She began a fucking motion, and each time his cock would hit the back of her throat with a 'thump.'

Sam placed his hand on her head and began controlling her movements. He had her head going like a jackhammer. The feeling started deep in his stomach and exploded toward the opening of his cock. It shot into her throat like a machine gun on full automatic.

Chanel felt his prick stiffen. Before she could swallow, she was being drowned in cum juice. It shot down her throat and out her nose. She was swallowing as fast as possible, and it was still flooding her mouth. He pulled out an inch or two and this gave her a chance to swallow the extra cum in her mouth. Now, she could keep up with the steady flow of cum. After Sam had blown his load in Chanel's mouth he laid back and relaxed. A few minutes Sam was kissing and heavy petting with Chanel. Sam worked his tongue down her neck and to her breasts.

As Sam sucked on Chanel's delicious breasts he felt from the top of her stockings up to her panties, finally resting his hand on her crotch. When he did he felt her cock stiffen in her panties. Chanel was a transgender. Sam was shocked a bit, but Sam is an experience cocksucker.

Sam moaned in approval finding out that Chanel was sporting a cock between her legs. At that Chanel smiled and lifted her hips up to meet the caress of his hand. "I'm glad you're happy," she smiled.

Sam slid her panties down, exposing her cock. It was beautiful, about 6.5 inches and now hard. He began to stroke the shaft of her hairless cock and continued to kiss and suck her breasts. Chanel began to moan.

Chanel's hand went to Sam's head and pushed him down her body. He kissed and sucked on her body on the way down with their passion growing every minute. Soon, he slid down her body until he was even with her crotch and looking directly at her stiff cock. "Kiss it," Chanel moaned. "Kiss my hard cock." Sam took his tongue and gently licked the smooth head. Her cock tasted delicious and he was greedily taking more and more of it into his mouth. Chanel's cock was the best, a perfect size, not too thick or thin.

Massaging her tightening ball sack Sam continued to move his mouth up and down on her shaft, stroking her as he sucked and swallowing as much of her cock as he could.

"Oh yea..." Chanel groaned, "I'm going to cum real soon. You do that so well!" She lay there playing with her erect nipples, pulling and pinching them.

A few minutes later, her body stiffened and jerked. She groaned even louder now and raised her ass off the bed a little higher as her orgasm started. Sam was rewarded for his efforts by a huge squirt of hot cum erupting from Chanel's throbbing cock. It shot out of her and huge gob after gob of the thick cream erupted from her cock and shooting directly into Sam's mouth and hitting the back of his throat as he swallows Chanel's cum.

They lay like that for a while. Chanel's hard penis has gone soft falling from Sam's mouth. It was heavenly as both did not want to stop. They cuddled together and after a while we spun around on the bed as they moved to a 69 position. They sucked on each other's cock for a while.

Chanel turned Sam on his stomach. Her tongue then went to his puckered rosebud. She could feel him squeeze it as she licked. She took her wet finger and rubbed Sam's asshole. Chanel's cock had never felt harder. She needed to pump it into something hot, wet and tight.

"I want to fuck your ass," Chanel told Sam.

"I want you to fuck my ass," Sam exclaimed urgently, almost groaning. "Are you going to fuck my ass?"

"You better believe it," she grunted as a reply. They turned around, still facing each other. She took his hand and grasped both their cocks, rubbing them together. They humped against each other this way, cock against cock, until Chanel reached over to her night table and got a tube of lube. She released her grip on our mutually hard cock so she could rub the slippery goo over their pricks. She paid special attention to her engorged and rigid member, making sure to get the shaft entirely coated.

When she had thoroughly lubricated her cock Sam got down on all fours and displayed his ass to his appreciative gaze. She took the bottle and squirted a big blob on her fingers, then lubed up his crack and his ass, paying special attention to his tight hole which she filled with the gel.

When Sam was properly greased, she slid her finger into him. Sam moaned again and wiggled on her finger. She moved it in and out of him, greasing up his insides, and then when he seemed to have adjusted to its presence in his ass she slid a second finger in. His sphincter clenched at her fingers, but as she slowly moved them in an out he eased up until both fingers were sliding in and out easily.

Sam's ass was now glistening and slick from the lube and Chanel. "That's it," she said. "I'm going to fuck you now, baby."

"Will you be gentle?" Sam asked. "You're so large, please go slow. Do you promise?"

"Don't worry baby," She reassured him as she rubbed her hard, lubed prick up and down the crack of his ass.

Chanel positioned her cock directly at Sam's ass and tried to push myself in to her. Even after loosening him with her fingers he was so tight she couldn't get it in. Sam let out a cry of pain and a grunt as she poked at him and tightened his ass even more.

Chanel was not to be denied this magnificent ass so she positioned her cock along his crack, nearly at a right angle to his rosebud this time. When the head was over his shiny ass she took her thumb and pushed the head of her cock into his slippery butt hole. It popped in. As it did Sam let out a sharp cry.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! It's so big!" he yelled. "Oh, fuck, stick it in!"

She changed position to attack his ass in a straight line and eased into him. She got in barely an inch at first before his ass gripped her cock like a vise.

"Oh, God! Oh, Fuck! Fuck, you're so thick!" Sam continued to scream as she entered him. "Go slow! Go slow! Oh fuck!"

She rested her cock inside him as she felt his ass tightly grabbing her cock just below the head. When she sensed his relaxing just a bit she eased in another inch. As she did, Sam tensed again and screamed, "Fuck! Fuck! Oh, God you're fucking me! Oh!"

She stopped again, resting her cock, now buried two inches in Sam. She then withdrew just a bit and thrust once more, deeper into his ass. Each time Chanel thrust deeper Sam tensed, his sphincter grabbed her shaft and she stopped. When he relaxed and loosened again she thrust again, each time another bit deeper. When she did this Sam moaned and grunted.

Soon Chanel had her cock buried balls deep into Sam. Sam was no longer fighting her but rotating, making it easier for her to penetrate. She slowly withdrew her cock until just the head remained inside, then started to stroke him deeply in slow rhythm, Sam tightened a little less and accepted her thick cock in his ass.

"God, you're so fucking tight and hot," she exclaimed. "I love your tight wet ass!"

"Fuck you're so big!" Sam cried.

"Do you like it baby? Do you like my big hard cock in your ass?" she asked.

Sam gasped. "I love it. I love your big thick hard cock in my ass! Fuck me! Go on fuck me with that fucking big cock!"