The Seduction Pt. 03

Story Info
Becky seduces Dad with Logan's help.
8.9k words
4.69
20.2k
38
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is at least eighteen years old.

*****

As soon as the sun appeared over the horizon, a ray of sunlight hit Logan in the eyes and woke him up. He squinted his eyes and looked at the digital clock on his nightstand. It was 6:08; much too early to rise. He rolled onto his side and covered his head with the thin blanket. Thoughts of the night before with his Sister, Becky flooded his mind. He had wanted to fuck her since the first time he realized she was developing tits. Last night it finally happened.

It all started after dinner when Becky whispered in his ear for him to wait ten minutes and then meet her in her bedroom. Once in her bedroom, she explained to him that their mother was aware of his obsession with his own sister's breast. Mom had suggested to her that it may ease some of the sexual tension between the two if she just showed Logan her tits and let him examine and fondle them. The plan was to remove the mystery that her hidden breast imposed on him. Mom's thinking was men seem to get more excited by what they can't see than they do with what they can see.

All went well with that plan until the magnetic pull of her naked breast lured his mouth to her magnificent hard nipples. Minutes later, his hand found its way into Becky's panties, which resulted in her experiencing a breath-taking orgasm. After that, all bets were off, and Logan needed more; so, did his sister, Becky. He and his sister then participate in their very first passionate brother-sister kiss with tongue action from both. Then Becky asked him to use his magical tongue on her pussy. Of course, after he brought her to another incredible orgasm with his tongue action, she felt obligated to make him cum with her tongue. Yes...you guessed it; not long after that, his cock moved from her mouth to her pussy for the most amazing incestuous brother-sister fuck anyone could have ever imagined.

The whole incestuous event flooded Logan's mind as he laid in bed that next morning, stroking his hard cock. He recalled the wonderfully silky, smooth feeling on his tongue from her pussy lining and the sweet taste of her juices as they saturated his tongue. He knew he had to taste her delicious juices again. The sooner, the better.

Logan tiptoed across the hall; opened Becky's bedroom door, quickly stepped inside and closed it behind him. She was peaceably sleeping on her back. Her nightgown had risen above her waist during the night and was prominently exposing her beautifully manicured blond pubic hairs. He knelt beside her bed and took a deep breath, inhaling the musky feminine aroma emanating from her displayed vagina. Logan blew his warm breath over her Venus mound ruffling the curly pubs covering her pussy. It caused a tickling sensation which triggered her to scratch that area but not roust her from sleep.

Her brother then traced his tongue up between the folds of her vagina and gently pressed on her clit. Becky stirred, her breathing increased, but she remained asleep. Logan sat back on his heels and watched her nipples get hard as her breasts began to rise and fall with each increasingly rapid breath. He slipped off his boxers and positioned himself between her legs. He could see her vagina was getting wet by the little droplets of moisture collecting on her pubic hairs. He rubbed the head of his cock along the folds of her pussy, mixing his pre-cum with her natural juices. As soon as he added a small amount of pressure, his cock slid into her pussy, and her eyes flew open.

"Oh my, God, Logan. I thought I was dreaming," she said as she pulled him to her lips for a passionate kiss. The kiss was long and deep with a lot of tongue play; not your typical sibling kiss. No, it was a kiss reserved for serious lovers.

Logan began with a few slow in and out strokes then progressed on to rapid hammering strokes. Becky wrapped her legs around his waist and locked her heels under his buttocks, pulling him as deep as she could into her eager pussy. Within minutes they both experienced simultaneous orgasms. He rolled off, and they laid there covered in a thin sheen of sweat; both panting like thirsty dogs.

"Oh my, God. That was every bit as good as last night," he said as he gasped for his next breath.

She could only shake her head, yes. They laid there quietly for several minutes, then Becky climbed on her brother's chest and gave two quick pecks on his lips. She stared into his eyes and started to say something but stopped. Logan felt she was troubled about something."

"What," he said?

"Nothing," she answered.

"Damn it, Becky, if you have something you wanted to say, I want to hear it," he snapped.

She pondered a moment then asked, "Why did you wait so long before you gave in to me? You knew damn well I wanted you to fuck me and I have known for a long time that you wanted to fuck me! In Nashville, I did just about everything but begged you to fuck me, and you acted as though I had the plague or something."

Logan thought for a moment then said, "I just couldn't. I wanted to, but I just couldn't."

"What do you mean, you just couldn't," she shouted! "It would have been a perfect time if you had really wanted me. We had both just showered. We were each dressed for bed. I had no panties on under my gown, and you wore only boxers. We were sharing the same bed in a private room no less. So, tell me why you just couldn't."

"I promised Dad I wouldn't," he blurted!

Becky rose up on her elbows and stared into his eyes. "What do you mean, you promised, Dad," she asked. "I want to hear the full story or so help me, God, you will never touch me again; and I do mean, never again!"

Logan could tell by the unsmiling expression on his sister's face that she meant every word. He had to level with her or forfeit all future access to her sexual favors.

"I promised Dad; I would not try to fuck you until he had a chance to fuck you first.

Becky was shocked. It took several minutes for her to recover from the shock and to gather her thoughts. At first, she had a blank stare, but it slowly transformed into a devious grin.

"I should have known he wanted to fuck me," she laughed. "I've noticed him glancing at my tits and ass almost every morning since my tits began to show through my nightshirt. And to be perfectly truthful, I liked him looking at me in that way. It was proof I was becoming a woman; a woman who men would be sexually attracted to. I just never translated those glances from Daddy into a desire to fuck me. For God's sake, I didn't even believe Dads went around wanting to fuck their own daughter."

"Becky, when fathers look at their daughters like that, they are no longer thinking like a Dad. They are thinking like a normal healthy man who has been sexually aroused by a desirous young woman," her brother explained.

"Logan, I knew right away you wanted to fuck me, the first time I saw your dick fighting to get out of your boxers. The girls at school talk about teasing their brothers until they get an erection. Some of the girls talk about how much they would like to fuck their brothers. That's what got me so hot to lure you into my bed," she confided.

"Are you going to let Dad fuck you too?"

"Probably, but I'm going to have fun with him first," she giggled.

"What do you mean, you are going to have fun with him first," Logan asked.

"I'm not going to just hop in bed with him. I am going to make him work for it," Becky smiled. "I'm going to tease him with the prospect of fucking me until he starts to cum in his pants every time, I come near him."

"Oh, you wicked girl! That's something I would love to watch," Logan laughed.

"Well, I'm not going to let you watch me fuck, Daddy, but I will openly tease him in front of you," she nefariously chuckled.

******

Dad returned from his Louisville sales trip just two days before Becky's graduation from high school. He arrived after their usual dinner time and was tired and hungry. Lucy fixed him a ham and cheese sandwich while he went to the bedroom and unpacked his suitcase. Logan went with his Dad and reported his successful seduction of Mom.

"Dad, everything worked out just as you said it would with Mom. She was so horny when we got home, she didn't resist my final efforts one bit."

"Didn't I tell you she would be ready for a good fuck by the time you arrived back home?"

"You were right about everything, Dad.

"How long did it take you to get her in bed after you got home from Nashville?"

"I fucked her that first night we got home."

"See, I knew she was horny as hell when she left Nashville. I bet if Becky hadn't been along, Mom would've talked you into stopping at a motel along the Interstate for good long fuck."

"Actually, Dad, it didn't happen that easily. Sure, she was horny as hell, but not quite ready to fuck her Son. The thing that pushed her the final distance was your call telling her you wouldn't be home for a few more days."

"How did that make the difference?"

"She was terribly upset that you avoided having sex with her while we were in Nashville," Logan reported. "Becky and I tried to console her, but nothing we said seems to make a difference. She got so distraught; she went to bed immediately after your call. Later that night, I heard her go back downstairs. I waited for about five minutes and then followed. I found her sitting in the dark in the family room, crying. She finally confided that she thought you were having sex with someone else and didn't need her for sexual relief anymore. I embraced her and began to console her again. That led to a gentle kiss on her lips, which turned into a passionate kiss. The next thing I can remember is she slipped out of her robe, laid back on the sofa, and pulled me on top of her. To tell you the truth, Dad, it was all a haze after that, but I can tell you with surety it was the best sex I'd ever had in my life."

"I'm sure it WAS the best you ever had, Son, because up until then you were an admitted virgin. It was your first time, and the first time is always the best you ever had."

"That's so true, Dad. I was on cloud nine for days."

Dad was happy to learn from Logan that his conquest of his Mom had been successful, but aggravated that Lucy was being a bit stand-offish. He began to wonder if his plan with Logan had backfired and Lucy was too pleased to have her Son as a substitute lover. She welcomed Jim back with a big hug and a kiss, but it wasn't an enthusiastic kiss like he was accustomed. Lucy did fix him a delicious ham and cheese sandwich but didn't engage in the usual chitchat that followed his past homecomings. She remained aloof well-pasted bedtime.

The fireworks really began when everyone retired for the evening. Jim and Lucy removed their clothes and crawled into their marital bed. They had always slept in the nude ever since their honeymoon. So, Jim naturally assumed everything was back to normal, and as soon as the lights went out, he pulled her to him and tried to be amorous. Lucy was still angry and rebuffed his attempt to make love to her. Logan and Becky laid in their separate bedrooms and listened as their Mom and Dad argued loudly.

"Sweetheart, why are you so angry with me," he asked?

"I'm sure you already know why," she sneered.

"If I knew I wouldn't be asking."

"Think back to our recent trip to Nashville."

"I remember it well. We all seemed to have a wonderful time at 'Opryland,' and the dinner afterward was superb."

"And we went back to the hotel and you went to sleep without so much as a goodnight kiss, she pouted.

"You were asleep when I got out of the shower."

"I wasn't really asleep. I only pretended to be asleep to see if you were horny enough to wake me up for some much-needed sex. Apparently, you were getting your sexual relief elsewhere and didn't need to make love with me."

Jim finally figured out the problem and wondered if he should reveal the plan he had concocted with his Son. "That's not it at all, Honey. I didn't make love with you because..." He stopped in mid-sentence and questioned if he should reveal all.

"Go on, Sweetheart, finish what you started to say. You didn't make love with me because, why?"

"I shouldn't tell you this, but I promised Logan I would only get you aroused on that trip and send you home hornier than when you arrived."

Lucy was not only shocked but very angry. "You did what," she growled through clenched teeth? "You promised, our Son, Logan that you would send me home hornier than when I arrived! Why on earth would you promise him such a thing?"

"Don't get mad, Honey, but Logan has been wanting to fuck you for years and I felt he should get to have that experience. Most young men his age have a strong desire to fuck their mothers. I can remember myself wanting to fuck my Mom, but it never happened. So, I decided to help my Son do what I was never able to accomplish. I didn't consult you because I was sure you would reject it and fly into a shit fit like you are doing now," he explained.

"Honey, I know he has been wanting to fuck me. I also know that it is normal behavior in young men his age. What I don't understand is why in the hell you would want to help your Son enter into a sexual relationship with his own Mom. That's not normal behavior for a Dad."

"It was for you, Sweetheart. I know how you crave sex when I am away. I hear it in your voice when we talk on the phone. I feel it in most of the text messages we exchange almost daily. I was afraid that you may get to such a point of desperate need that you may be tempted to seek sexual relief with someone else."

"Jim, you are a real dumbass at times," she screamed! "How could you do such a thing without consulting me first."

Jim just shrugged his shoulders.

"Well...I guess you will be happy to hear that your conspiratorial scheme with our Son was a success and I loved every Goddamn minute of it. I can't wait for him to slip his big hard cock into me again. Now, are you satisfied?"

Jim didn't have a satisfactory answer, so he remained quiet and let her vent.

"For your information, Mr. know-it-all, I'm not angry at you for helping our Son seduce me," She smirked. "I'm angry because you didn't let me know that it was alright with you if I fucked our handsome Son. If you only knew how long I have fantasized about my Son sliding his young hard cock into my often, lonely pussy."

It took Jim a while for what she said to sink into his befuddled mind. He blinked his eyes and said," Why didn't you ever tell me you wanted to fuck our Son?"

"Probably for the same reason you never told me you wanted to fuck our daughter; I was embarrassed, and I thought you may think I was a sick pervert!"

Jim was quiet for a minute and then asked, "Well, ...how was our Son in the sack?"

"Surprisingly wonderful for his first time," she bragged. "He was a bit awkward to begin, and then his lust apparently took over, and he began fucking me like a real pro."

Jim moved between Lucy's legs, passionately kissed her and skillfully slid his hard cock into her wet pussy and said, "Tell me all about it, Honey. I want to know just how much of man my Son really is. Don't leave a single detail."

Lucy wrapped her legs around Jim's waist, and rhythmically matched his thrusts.

"Well, I figured his cock would be quite large based on the bulge in his pants when he was near me, but when that big thing actually started filling my pussy it took my breath away," she swooned. "I don't know how long his cock is, but it was like it just kept going deeper and deeper into my pussy. It hit places your cock never even came close to touching."

Jim's twitched and got harder. "Are you telling me my son has a bigger cock than mine," he asked?

"That's exactly what I am telling you," she snickered. "Are you jealous?"

"I am not only jealous but extremely proud of my Son."

Jim's cock suddenly got even harder and twitched several more times. "I think this talk about our Son fucking me is really turning you on, Honey," she giggled. "Your cock has never been harder."

"I know," Jim gasps! "And I think I am on the verge of cumming harder than I ever have before.

"Honey, I think we should talk about my sexual encounters with our Son each time we fuck,' Lucy cooed. "I love the way your cock is throbbing and stimulating the inside of my pussy. I think I am going to cum really hard too!"

"Sexual encounters? As in more than one time," Jim asked?

"Honey, we fucked more than once that first night," she chuckled. "Our son is a viral young man and he has the stamina to last forever. I lost count of how many times we fuck and I couldn't begin to guess how times he has made me scream with explosive orgasm."

"He's that good?"

"Good is an understatement, Honey."

"How as he at eating your pussy?"

Lucy stiffened and shuddered for a moment as an orgasm rushed through her body. It took her a minute to recover before continuing. Talking about her Son's ability to satisfy her was having the same effect on her as it was on Jim.

"He was about like you the first time you ate my pussy, but I guided him to all the places I needed him," she replied. "He followed my instructions and had me cumming within minutes. The second time he did it, I came even faster and harder. He's gotten progressively better each time since."

"That's my Boy, following right along in his father's footsteps."

"I don't want to hurt your ego, Honey, but you will never be better at eating my pussy like Logan."

"Why would say that, Honey? I always thought you liked the way I ate your pussy."

"I do like the way you eat my pussy, but you've had a lot of years to practice, but never seem to come up with much variety. He was a natural and got it right the first time. Not only that, he does something different each time."

"Different how?"

"Well...for example, he sometimes sticks his finger up my butt just as I start cumming. Another time he will suck my clit into his mouth and start pounding it with his tongue as I cum."

"Maybe I should start eating other women's pussy while I am traveling so, I can gain more experience and maybe pick up some new techniques."

"Go ahead smart ass; eat other women's pussy, but I get to let other men eat my pussy while you're gone so I can adequately gauge whether you are really making any significant progress."

Logan heard the sounds of sexual ecstasy coming from his parent's bedroom. The more he heard, the harder his cock got. He made his way down the hallway to Becky's bedroom. She was naked and waiting with her legs spread with two fingers stirring her honey pot. Logan pressed his tongue deep into her vagina. The sounds coming from Becky's bedroom soon echoed the same sounds coming from Mom and Dad's bedroom.

It was after ten o'clock in the morning when Mom knocked lightly on Becky's bedroom door, rousting her from a deep, peaceful slumber. Becky rubbed the sleep from her eyes and groused, "Come in," there was an obvious annoyance in her voice because she thought it would be her brother shaming her for sleeping so late.

Mom stepped into the room and said, "Honey, I'm sorry to wake you, but I have errands to run and your brother left at sunrise to go to the lake with friends. So, I need you to get up and help your Dad with some chores he wants to do around the house."

Becky raised her arms over her head and stretched. She glanced at the clock and asked, "Can I sleep about fifteen minutes longer?"

"Normally I would let you sleep longer, but I have to leave right away to get my errands done before late afternoon," she apologized. "And I know you well enough to predict that the fifteen minutes would stretch into much longer."

"Okay, okay, just give me two more minutes," she pleaded.

"I'm not leaving this room until I see you out of that bed, Becky Mitchell," she firmly announced. "I know your games, girl. If I leave here before you are out of that bed, you will go right back to sleep and leave your Dad to do all the chores by himself. So, up and out of there, young Lady!"