The Selkie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sure you hurried along the process," I conceded in dark humor.

"We did at that. For all that I hated them, I do miss killing them. I simply cannot savor killing gangrels and catching werebeasts quite the same way." She seemed remorseful, and I realized that she was subject to the same sense of lessening usefulness in the march of time that Geber and I felt.

"You don't hunt hellcats and doppelgängers and such too?"

"Not literally, partially because we are not drawn to them the same way, but mostly because we recruit them willingly."

"Really?" My estimation of Geber lowered slightly, knowing that he stayed by choice.

"Is that so very hard to believe?" She caressed my face again. "We offer a safe place with no need to hide their skills or immortality. Constant community and useful employment." Her mesmeric dark eyes held mine again. "Strictly speaking, the werebeasts are confined to Menagerie, of course, but many of them would stay willingly rather than face the dangers and hardships of the world at large again. Or risk being taken by less benevolent masters."

I could understand that thinking as cleaving to an inverse form of freedom. Freedom from want and fear. Trading independence and election for security and luxury.

She continued, "You will be staying in my house permanently though, not the Menagerie. You can have guests over, but you will not leave my property outside my presence."

"Okay," I didn't so much agree as acknowledge my understanding.

She moved on, "You mentioned genetics. Are you studied in such matters?"

"I've taken some classes," I answered cautiously, not sure where she was going with the question.

"Geber is working on a project to determine if humans that can be made vampire can be identified by their genetic makeup. Maybe you could assist?"

I realized, especially on the heels of telling me I'd be effectively eternally imprisoned, that she was trying to offer me a fulfilling pursuit in addition to being a personal food source. It seemed kind. "Yeah. That sounds interesting."

She went on to discuss their plans to use Geber's research to more methodically expand their brood, rather than the guess and check scheme they were saddled with by nature.

Although it may seem cruel to help vampires readily identify candidates, it's a kinder method for the majority who won't be killed by ignorant sated vampires determining physically if the lethal poison of a bite can be survived.

After talking for a few hours, I sensed my seal form oncoming and warned her.

"Is it painful for you?" she asked with some concern.

"Yes, but it's very fast." It seemed as though I was consoling her somehow, "I should get on my stomach though."

"Less painful?"

"No, just less awkward after," I blushed. My alternate form is really not scary.

I started to roll myself over, but it hurt and was slower than it should have been.

She put her hand on my shoulder to still me. With a greater deal of care than I expected, she lifted me, turned me over, and laid me back down.

She stroked my back as I waited and kept petting me as the pain rushed through me and my body reformed.

"I dislike that," she remarked.

Normally, I'd respond with something snarky. Obviously I couldn't speak anymore, but I couldn't curb my instinctive reaction to her as a predator either.

I trembled uncontrollably, mewled, and tried to crawl away. Marika laid her hand flat on my back to keep me from moving.

With no hope of fleeing and being too broken to put up a fight, I froze. I cried and shook, closing my eyes and desperately hoping not to be eaten.

Gently, she soothed and carried me like a frightened child. Whatever toxic properties made her fingernails calm humans clearly didn't cross species barriers, because I remained as deeply terrified as I've ever been.

Aud reacting with such fear in her seal form betrayed her true view of me, probably of vampires in general. Like an Eloi in the presence of Morlocks, her instinct-driven animal brain became maddened by the natural terror that she could consciously repress in her human state. She realizes that I provide her with shelter, clothes, and food, but deeply believes that Morlock-like slaughter is my goal.

As the Time Traveler did with his Weena, I would convince my sweet selkie with patient care and constant protection that I genuinely cared for her as more than a convenient source of nourishing sustenance.

I heard a door open and close, felt sunlight for several minutes, and heard a much heavier door open and close. The new room was much colder. She put me down in icy water and my eyes flew open as I sank as deep as I could as fast as I could.

Turns out it was pretty deep, at least 100 feet, and over 200 feet long and wide. The water was cold enough for ice floes I could lounge on, small fish like chubs, lampreys, lumpsuckers, sculpin, and smelts I could eat, and arctic crustaceans like shrimp and scuds that they could eat. (I'm not snuffling for scuds when I can have a nice smelt.) Considerately, she'd built an entire ecosystem from algae up for me, one at which a ringed seal would be unquestionably at the top of the food chain.

After a while on the bottom, I blew a few bubbles and cautiously surfaced. She sat on a large stone bench by the side of the pool/aquarium, reading a book. I sank back down and repeated the process a few times. She never stirred.

I ate a nice fat lumpsucker, swam around, and eventually tried and failed to crawl onto one of the ice floes. Still nothing from her. So I swam to the shallow end and laid partially submerged on the hard floor. She left for a few hours. She came back and read.

Even at home, Marika wore simple jeans and a tee shirt, although she traded her boots for flat sandals. I noticed she had pretty feet.

The next days followed much the same, except eventually she petted me occasionally while I rested and sat nearer to me as she read. After a few more days, she swam with me periodically, too, which I particularly enjoyed as she would frequently catch for me the faster fish that outpaced me in my still injured state.

After a few weeks of cold water recovery, I managed to flop onto an ice floe. She returned home and exhaled laughter at seeing me. Majestically, she leapt from floe to floe until landing lightly on one next to mine. She reached a hand out to me and let my whiskers tickle over her cool skin as I sniffed her fingers, then she scratched behind my earholes affectionately. She lifted me again and bounded back out of the water carrying me. I didn't shake that time.

Marika laid me on the stone bench belly down. She patted my head.

"Change back now." Her voice brooked no argument.

I braced myself and forced the change, my limbs extending, fingers and toes twitching, and my poor brain expanding into the new shape of my skull. For a few key seconds after, I simply laid still and let the pain signals recede from my mind.

After overcoming the familiar pain of shifting, I assessed the lingering pain of my injuries. Not as bad. I stood and stretched. I still didn't have full range of motion and wouldn't be performing any feats of athleticism, but I could amble about well enough.

Marika's "house" more resembled a huge cuboid temple with sheeny dark stone walls, ceiling, and floor surrounding the single room with the large pool in the center. Bright windows along the remarkably high ceiling -at least five stories high - created a pleasant ambient light.

The airy building appeared largely devoid of features. The only cracks in the seamless glossy dark stone walls below the window line were a tall broad stone door that I assumed was for vehicles and a smaller person-sized stone door. Smaller, but still too massive for me to dream of opening.

An incongruously modern luxury fifth wheel parked along the wall opposite the stone doors. Above that and flush with the high ceiling, a 40 foot cubic outcropping of the same flat stone was supported by unadorned corbels.

Not only did I feel dwarfed by the size and openness of the place, I felt deflated in the knowledge that I would be trapped without any need of locks. I could see from the angle of light permeating the windows that the walls were at least a yard in thickness. Even if I found a way to scale the smooth vertical stone to reach the windows themselves, I was willing to bet they'd be shatterproof and the ventilation too small to crawl through. I knew the power and water must come in from outside somehow, but I doubted Marika would have overlooked any potential egress for me.

I'd only be coming and going at her will.

Her cool left hand slipped around my waist from behind and pulled me against her, making me feel all the more vulnerable. Being naked in front of humans is one thing, but the nakedness is somehow much more pronounced when you know you're food.

Still, I didn't resist. Knowing that I couldn't get out, even if I managed somehow to kill her, made giving in much less morally objectionable and ethically dishonorable. I stood tall, but bowed my head and let her have free access to my carotid artery.

She nuzzled along my neck, grazed my skin with her teeth without piercing it, and licked her papillae covered tongue over my heartbeat.

Her other hand caressed over my bad arm, slowly building and building pressure. Until I yelped.

Marika sighed and kissed my other shoulder, "Not today, then, sweet Aud."

She maintained her embrace and let her hands roam over my belly, hips, and thighs. I groaned and leaned back into her.

Once the fear of being bitten dissipated, I could concentrate only on my loneliness. I hadn't received female attention (or self attention for that matter) in months, not since seeing Crystal back in Nevada. And Marika's beauty and allure were undeniable.

"Aww, poor little selkie." She turned me in her arms and ran her sharp fingernails over the bare skin of my back and ass. As her aphrodisiac toxins perforated my skin, my general longing became pointed lust. Her strong barbed tongue rasped over the cartilage of my earlobe. "Don't worry. I am going to take extremely good care of you."

I trembled in a very nice way. Yet, I'm stubborn.

Oddly enough, it wasn't a matter of pride. I knew she knew how badly I wanted sex on a sheerly physical level by my smell and pulse. And she probably intuited how much I craved intimacy as well, although I hoped she couldn't intuit my propensity for dominant women. Moreover, the addition of the aphrodisiac made acceding to her advances all the more rationalizable and urgent.

Rather, I feared the consequences of the seduction. Having a skilled lover without the spectre of death hanging above her head - combined with a comfortable place I'd not have to flee or quit - might be more effective than iron chains.

Would I even try the improbable escape paths that occurred to me already? (I might kill her and hide inside the fifth wheel storage until someone removed the unneeded trailer. Or I could chisel out a hole behind the fifth wheel, slowly chipping off flake after flake of a solid yard of stone until I could crawl out.) I doubted it.

"Thanks. I'm good." I endeavored to pull away. I might just as easily opened one of those damned stone doors.

Marika let me turn away from her, but kept one immovable arm around my waist and played with my short hair with her free hand.

"We both know you are not, Aud." Her voice wasn't sneering, seething, or pitying. If anything, she sounded sympathetic. "You and your body want to be loved and touched. Rather badly. And your body -at least- is extremely attracted to me. With or without my nails running over your skin." She continued to lightly scratch me nonetheless.

I gulped, unable to agree to a statement that made me sound so weak. Nor could I dispute it. We both knew she was right.

Marika's nails grazed my scalp and her lips brushed my ear as she appealed to my sense of logic with my own practical argument. "Your Infinite Monkey Theorem is true, but the odds are very long. Conceivably, you somehow get out as I left or returned, but that unlikely possibility would still only get you into an unfamiliar compound designed to keep your kind in."

Her hand smoothed my hair affectionately. I remained obstinately silent. She wasn't wrong. In my ignorance, the best plans I could lay would only get me past the stone walls. And even then only with time and luck.

"Eventually, you might develop an accomplice to help you escape or I might foolishly allow you too much independent movement. But not today. Or tomorrow. Or next year."

My head bowed as I felt the emotional weight of a trapped animal, with its predator gently holding it and softly stating its hopelessness no less.

"I will not assault you, or otherwise infringe upon your free will." Her restraining arm somewhat belied her statement, but I took her point. "But how long do you think you can hold out from accepting the attention you crave?"

I finally had an answer. "I'm Norse, damn it. 'Until the sky falls upon me and crushes me, until the earth opens and swallows me, until the seas arise and overwhelm me, I will stand.'"

Her lips brushed my neck. "You are adorably Norse, but you are also a pet. A beloved pet whom I will keep well fed, sheltered, and entertained. I would also keep you well satisfied. Why deny yourself that one comfort when I provide all the others?"

Because letting her seduce me would be willfully embracing my slavery to her. And she knew it.

Yet, I knew I would cave sooner or later, despite my brave words. Why not sooner? What on earth would I be holding out for?

Rescue? By whom?

Escape? To whom?

My resolve evaporated like so much morning mist in noon's heat and I hated myself for it. How quickly I rejected Athena's wise offer of hard won victory and instead settled for Aphrodite's vulgar offer of Helene of fucking Troy. Fuck Paris? Fuck me.

I nodded, unwilling to voice my shameful yielding. Her arm released me.

Marika didn't gloat over my capitulation. She softly kissed my forehead and my cheeks, ran her fingernails possessively over my back and buttocks, and hummed a vibrating lullaby over my skin.

She dipped me, as though to lay me on the stone bench, but then seemed to change her mind and stood me back up.

"Not here. Come along," Marika took my hand and led me into the bedroom area of the spacious fifth wheel trailer, again kissing my face and caressing me placidly without the hurry I associate now with mortal lovers.

"Lay back," she ordered quietly. I liked taking her orders more than I liked.

I took the submissive missionary position and looked up at my clothed captor. Her dusky skin and dark hair shone in the soft inside light. Her pupils looked evenly dilated, telling me that she wasn't in need of blood. Not that a lack of hunger would stop a vampire if it smelled someone appealing.

She grinned as I checked her out. With her classically beautiful Slavic features and defined figure, not checking her out would be physically difficult even without her magnetism as a millennia old vampire.

She joined me on the bed, laying on top of me. Her lips, cool but not cold, pressed against mine to kiss me sweetly. With her first two fingers, she drew circles on my hip, spiraling in and out hypnotically and repeatedly.

The tip of her tongue licked over my top lip and then my bottom lip, then pressed between them seeking entrance to my mouth. I opened to her.

Once within, her tongue explored, running over my smooth white teeth, pressing down on my tongue, and rasping over the roof of my mouth. Her taloned fingers caressed my smooth cheek. Her hand on my hip accelerated while the pattern remained unchanged. The consistent touch slowly increased the warmth throughout my whole pelvic region.

For the longest time, she laid with me patiently making out as my pulse slowly gathered speed and my wetness slowly increased.

A tipping point came. The swirling pattern on my hip stopped and the touchings between us became more intense. Her hands moved so fast to cup, to squeeze, to rub. My nipples hardened to to aching little points and my entire skin was on fire.

Marika's kissing became, if anything, even more aggressive. I didn't even try to match her speed or check her intrusion as she bruised my warm lips and kissed me so thoroughly with her cool lips and rasping tongue that my mouth became dry while my thighs became wetter.

Her long tongue shot forward deep into my mouth and tickled the back of my throat so that I gagged somewhat.

She withdrew and exhaled a laugh. "You really are 'Proper Gay.'"

I blushed and tucked my chin into my chest. 6,000 years old and my gag reflex hasn't notably improved.

"I like it, Aud." She nuzzled her cheek against mine. Her glossy black hair covered my blush, smelling of heavy blossoms in late summer. "Now suck."

Marika's verbal exercise of natural authority made me wetter still. I think she noticed.

Her tongue slid back between my lips and waited. I circled it with mine, testing the texture of tiny barbs. I suckled lightly at first, then nursed harder as I felt the head rush of the drugs in her saliva.

I plaintively whimpered as she removed her tongue within moments, already addicted. She grinned at me.

"If you think that was good..." Marika worked her magic tongue down my body and stopped at my chest. She circled my full breast with the tip of her tongue all the way down to its base as it heaved from my uncontrolled breathing.

Marika leaned back, and while renewing her sedatingly hypnotic motions on my hip, used the index finger of her other hand to slice a long shallow half-moon shaped cut a little over an inch outside my areola.

Watching the thin red line of my blood appear as her talon crossed my skin was weirdly zen.

She held my eyes as she slowly licked off the blood. I realized even as she did it that the action was for my benefit, but her tongue still crossed right back over the slice twice and she emitted a low growl when the wound rapidly healed.

I didn't care though, because her saliva hit my bloodstream like an overdose of heroin and flibanserin. I mewled and shook as her grin reappeared on her face.

Marika skipped any further foreplay and knelt between my legs. Involuntarily, I wrapped my legs around her head as she dove into me. My face tingled and my skin seemed stretched too tight, but everything else about the euphorics racing through my system, including the heightened senses of touch and smell, blew my mind.

Her tongue fucked into me at lightning speed, rasping over my hooded clit and unprotected g-spot even as it drove to the limit of my depth. Her lips created a suction over my pussy while she growled low in her throat to send a constant vibration through me.

So fast. Everything was so fast, but in slow motion too. I felt each individual barb of her tongue within me, each slight adjustment in pressure from her lips, and each subtle change in undulation altering the vibrating from her throat. The smell of me. The smell of her.

Marika's tongue relentlessly lashed at my most sensitive physical area. I tried to comprehend the blasts of individual sensations from without and within, but quickly gave up analyzing and enjoyed the rush. The unending and unequaled rush.

Like a tall, tall, tall waterfall, I kept falling down, unmindful of the rocks at the bottom that I seemed like I would never reach anyway as pure pleasure streamed in liquid immersion about me. In me? Through me? Her prehensile tongue filled me, repeatedly, rapidly, completely, and skillfully. And I fell.

Her magnetic eyes pulled mine back into hers only moments before she forced my powerful orgasm through my willing body.

Pink explosions of pleasure whooshed behind my eyes, but I couldn't break eye contact with her.