The Semi-Ethical Mind Controller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've encountered enough," Daisy said defensively. Then she stopped for a moment while something else dawned on her. "Do you really think I'm beautiful?" she asked.

"Very much so," I said as I hugged her, "How many other Controllers have you met?"

"Three," she said, "I was raised in a small town in Virginia. I was the only on like me. I didn't know about any of the other Powerfuls."

I thought about that for a minute and realized that the, under those circumstances, her first meeting with a Controller probably went badly.

"How long did he enslave you for?" I asked.

"Almost two years," she said.

"My gods!" I exclaimed, "How the hell did you manage to escape?"

"I was rescued," she answered.

"By whom?"

"Gina Zelonia."

That probably shouldn't have surprised me as much as it did. Gina Zelonia is something of a legend among Powerfuls. She's the best know Predictor in the world. She is also widely known for being fiercely protective of young women like Daisy. I was starting to get a bit apprehensive about this. The last thing that I needed to do was have trouble with someone like Gina Zelonia.

"All of this is enlightening," I said, "But, it doesn't answer my question. In fact it does the opposite. You've just given me a bunch of good reasons that you should never have trusted me."

"Sort of, but not really," she said.

"Okay," I said, "Now you're being downright confusing."

"I guess I am a little," she said with a smile. I was starting to really like that smile.

"Look," I said, "Why don't you just start at the beginning."

"Go through the middle until you hit the end, "she said, "Then stop."

"You've read Lewis Carroll," I said grinning.

"Several times," she said.

She took a deep breath then began to explain, "Remember when you first started coming into the Bean Bar?"

"Yes," I said.

"And started tweaking my libido just a little?" she said.

"Yes."

"Well," she continued, "the tweaks were so small and so subtle that I actually didn't notice them for the first week or so. I didn't realize that anything was different until I figured out that I knew your name but you had never actually introduced yourself.

The tweaks were so small that I didn't see them as any real problem. I just used one of the defenses that Gina taught me and that took care of it. That's how I got rid of the other two Controllers that I met. For them I just threw up a big barrier.

When they tried to probe my mind all they saw was the image of huge, flashing, neon sign that said, 'It's none of your business, asshole! Fuck Off!' They saw that and stopped bothering me."

"I didn't encounter any barriers, though," I said as soon as I stopped laughing.

"I didn't put up one for you," she said, "Gina taught me a more subtle way to go about things. I let the command hit me then, before it has a chance to actually do anything to me, I squeeze it out. That way the Controller doesn't know right away that his or her command hasn't worked."

"That's very good," I said with a nod, "and I didn't know."

"Besides," she said, "it was such a small thing that I thought it was kind of cute and shy. I was also kind of curious where you were going to go with it."

I had to chuckle at that. I've been called a lot of things, but 'cute and shy' has never been on the list.

"Anyway," Daisy resumed her explanation, "after that went on for a couple of months I really started to wonder about what you were up to. So, I called Gina and told her all about it. I described the whole thing and she kind of agreed that it was kind of cute and shy. When I told her your name she went dead silent for a moment.

It kind of scared me. I didn't know what she was thinking. Then she told me that you would never hurt me, and that I should let the whole thing play out to see where it led."

It surprised me that some one of the stature of Gina Zelonia knew anything at all about me at all.

"The last time I talked to her was this afternoon," Daisy continued, "I told her about you sort of upping the ante a little each day in the last week or so. We were both pretty sure that you were going to finally do something pretty soon, and, to be real honest, I was kind of hoping you would."

"You were?" I asked, somewhat amazed by that little confession.

"Yeah, kind of," she said, becoming suddenly shy and burying he face in my chest,"I had been thinking about you for a while."

"What kind of thoughts?" I asked.

"Just things," she said softly.

"What things?" I asked.

"I don't know," she said almost inaudibly, "what you might look like naked, what your body would feel like, how you'd smell, how big your cock would be..."

She didn't finish the sentence. I pulled her up to give her a deep searing kiss. Our tongues waltzed languorously for several minutes. I wasn't completely sure how she felt about it, but I didn't want it to end.

When we finally came up for air she said, "Do you want me to finish the story?"

"Yes," I said, "Please."

"Well," she said as she cuddled in closer, "When I called her this afternoon to tell her about you inviting me to your house she said that I should decide whether or not to accept for myself and then she told me three other things. She was right about all of them.

First she repeated what she had said before about never hurting me," she looked up at me and said, "She was right about that except for when you were slapping my ass. That stung a little." Then she added with wink, "But, I kind of liked it.

The second thing was that you were trustworthy. I sort of agreed with her but I wasn't really sure until after I'd been here for a while."

"What changed you mind?" I inquired.

"When you gave me that beer and told me to be careful and just sip it. Any other man, Controller or not, would have tried to get me to chug it." Then she started giggling.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Deaf Raccoon," she said, "That is just so stupid."

I had to laugh at that one, too.

"The third thing she told me I just had to take her word for until now," she said.

"What's that?" I asked.

"You're a great fuck!" she exclaimed with a huge grin.

I sat bolt upright and said, "Wait a minute! How the hell would she know that? I've never even met the woman!"

"Yes you have," said Daisy.

"No," I said adamantly, "No. I would certainly remember having met someone as important as Gina Zelonia, especially if I had fucked her."

"You don't know her as Gina Zelonia," said Daisy, "You know her as Lianne Weston."

"Lianne Weston" I asked incredulously, "as in 'my next door neighbor'?"

Daisy grinned and nodded.

"Lianne Weston as in 'Brad Weston's trophy wife'?"

Daisy nodded again with an even wider grin.

"Lianne Weston as in 'the neighborhood MILF'?" I asked, "That Lianne Weston?"

Daisy smirked and nodded.

I exploded with laughter and couldn't stop. It was the only reasoned response to what I had just been told. I was laughing so hard that I fell off the couch and almost cracked my head on the corner of the coffee table. But, I couldn't stop. It was all just too strange.

Daisy leaned over in a near panic.

"Are you allright?" she asked with serious concern.

"I'm fine," I squeaked, trying to calm down and catch my breath. "I'm fine."

When my almost uncontrollable mirth finally wound down I hauled myself back up onto the couch. Daisy immediately wrapped me in bear hug.

"I thought that you'd hurt yourself," she said.

"I'm fine," I reassured her again.

"Why did you find that so funny?" she asked.

"Let's just say that I've had more than my full quota of weirdness for one day and leave it at that. Okay?" I answered.

As I put my arms around her she said, "Okay."

We sat holding each other without speaking for nearly half an hour or so.

Then Daisy said, "Thank you."

"For what," I asked.

"For keeping your promise," she said.

"What promise was that?" I asked.

"About making me feel things that I'd never felt before," she murmured.

"I'm glad that you enjoyed it," I said.

"No," she replied, "I don't mean just the sex. I mean, it was really good, but that's not what I'm talking about."

"What are you talking about?" I asked softly.

"Right here," she said, "and right now. I'm a hundred and ninety years old and this is the first time I've felt safe in a man's arms." She sighed then added, "I want to stay just like this for a long time."

"I'd like that, too," I said, smiling.

"Good," she said, "If we both want it then we can make it happen."

"We can do that," I said.

As I sat there holding her I began to think that maybe I had turned a corner in life. Perhaps, at long last, I had found something that I've wanted for over four hundred years. Maybe, just maybe, I had finally found someone with whom I could grow old.