The Senior Streak: Pt. 01

Story Info
Jeff finds himself in an embarrassing predicament after P.E.
2.2k words
4.45
12.2k
21
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Senior Streak part 1

*Authors note: all persons depicted/described/mentioned or unmentioned in this story are 18 years or older*

Jeff was an ordinary high school senior, but was immensely socially awkward and had never had a girlfriend despite being a jock-type. He was athletic with the faint outlines of abs with wide shoulders down to a narrow waist. His light brown hair and high cheek bones meant he was far from unattractive; however, he simply didn't have the confidence to approach the opposite sex. Even if he knew a girl liked him or thought he was hot he wouldn't know what to do about it, and so his seemingly perpetual virginity seemed to loom over him.

He woke up feeling quite refreshed with a nice tent under his covers outlining his generously sized 7-inch erection. The feeling of the fabric rubbing against his head felt nice and he wanted to enjoy his body for a bit. Just before getting started he looked at his clock and his heart sank.

7:15! I need to be to school in 15 minutes! Jeff panicked. He hurriedly grabbed his clothes and threw them on haphazardly, ignoring whether anything matched or fit and grabbing anything that would cover him. In the end he wore mismatched socks, his normal tennis shoes, some old shorts which were too small, and a mismatched oversized t-shirt which went down to his knees covering his shorts entirely. He elected to skip underwear as he couldn't find a clean pair fast enough.

Once dressed he grabbed his backpack and sprinted out the door. Luckily, he was still in shape from the recently ended football season and could run briskly for extended periods of time. He ran as fast as he could to get to school getting there around 5 minutes late.

Shit! I'm already late! I need to sneak on to campus without security seeing me! Despite his stature he was actually quite adept at sneaking around for whatever reason and found it simple to walk through school unnoticed. By the time he got to his first hour the period was half over and so he snuck in quietly and sat behind a blond girl. She turned as she heard him sit down and shot him a cute smile as though to say "We both know you just snuck in late, but I won't say anything if you don't" much to his relief.

The girl who shot him the cute smile was the captain of the volleyball team and Jeff's personal crush Stacy. He had known her since grade school, but had never given her much thought until he saw her play volleyball. She was athletic, strong, ferocious, and determined. All qualities he found incredibly hot. He would have been lying if he didn't admit her toned legs and ass didn't also get his attention.

Before he knew it, the bell was ringing and class was over. He was just about ready to go his next class when Stacy stopped him "Hey Jeff!" She said with her trademark enthusiasm.

Taken aback as he and Stacy had never really talked before he replied slightly embarrassed "Hi Stacy."

Without skipping a beat, she continued the conversation with a question. "Why were you so late today and why did you wear such a ridiculous outfit!?" she asked with a bubbly tone trying to apparently hide a smirk.

Embarrassed, Jeff replied, "My alarm didn't go off on time and I had to rush out of the house."

"Ahh! That makes sense! You know it happens to everyone don't worry! You should go by the lost and found maybe they'll have something better for you to wear!" She smiled adorably at him. "Well hopefully you'll be wearing something nicer later today if I see you again!" She winked at him and bit her lip igniting his hormones. He stood there with a dumb look on his face not knowing how to process the apparent flirting directed at him. "Well I should get going to class! See you later!" She added enthusiastically and with that she was gone.

Jeff took a second to question why she even bothered talking to him. I mean yeah, she noticed me sneak into class, but she could have left it at that why did she even care what was going on? And what on Earth did she mean by that last comment!? The question nagged at him in the next class and throughout the day. He had always fantasized about being noticed by her throughout high school and of course she does on a day he looks like a total dweeb. The simple, seemingly innocuous, conversation distracted him for every class he took that day until finally it was time for his last class of the day, P.E.

He always enjoyed P.E. as it was an easy class where he could take out his frustration for the day, and he was frustrated for sure today. Jeff got to the locker room and remembered that he wasn't wearing underwear. Jeff, being the shy person he was, didn't want to get naked in front of his classmates even in a locker room setting and so he took his gym clothes and changed in a bathroom stall. He was so distracted by the little conversation he had with Stacy he forgot to grab his clothes from the stall and left them while he went to class. P.E. went normal and for the first time that day Jeff felt at ease. He spent class pushing himself physically which did a great job to distract him from his interaction with Stacy earlier that day.

Toward the end of class as everyone was doing laps in the gym. As the boys ran laps the doors from the girl's locker room opened and out came the entire volleyball team dressed in their gear ready to practice. At the lead was Stacy talking to her coach, a tall woman named Ms. Braun. Her name and appearance matched very well as she was clearly strong with toned arms. She wore a polo, a coach's whistle, a pair of jeans which were filled to the brim with her ample ass, and her long brown hair tied tight in a bun behind her. Stacy was dressed in her Captain's uniform a white shirt as opposed to the rest of the teams black, knee pads, her hair in a bun like her coach's, and a pair of stretched nylon shorts working with all their might to keep her toned thick ass contained.

Jeff had to fight with all his might not to stare at her ass or else he would've got a boner right there. Ms. Braun walked up to his coach and had a brief conversation. Jeff's coach whistled after the conversation with Ms. Braun and said that class was ending early so the volleyball team could start practice. Most of the boys, including Jeff, were relieved although most of them were relieved to get out of exercise, Jeff was relieved to get some distance between him and Stacy.

The volleyball team was setting up the net as Jeff was leaving only to see Stacy talking to Ms. Braun. He was walking towards them with his body facing their sides. Stacy's ass stuck out far behind her, almost as far as Ms. Braun's did. Jeff felt chills running up his spine as he stared at her perfect figure. He knew he had to walk that way to get to the locker room but dreaded getting closer as he knew he couldn't resist staring as he approached.

He was in a daze as the beautiful girl stood there casually with her bodacious booty barely remaining covered by the overworked nylon fabric stretched to its limits. With each step his heart beat louder and more violently, if he weren't already sweaty from exercise he would surely have been drenched by nerves. He was just about to pass them and turn the corner when Stacy broke eye contact with Ms. Braun to look at him. She shot him a devious smile and a wink. He nearly froze but was able to will himself to keep moving. He was no longer looking at her but could see her looking at him through his peripherals, she never stopped looking at him. Even as he passed he could feel the heat from her gaze on him.

When the locker room doors finally closed behind him he felt a wave of relief wash over him. He collapsed on the floor against the door. Why did she smile at me that way!? I don't fucking get it! He thought to himself exasperatedly. He wanted to just go home but couldn't get his mind straight so he decided he would take a quick shower to gather his thoughts. He waited for everyone to leave then stripped off his uniform, put it in his locker, and went into the showers turning on the warm water and relaxing. After a few minutes he felt better and shut the water off. He went to go grab a towel but noticed that there weren't any in the bin. What the hell? He thought to himself. He looked all over the locker room, soaking wet, being careful not to slip and fall. After a few minutes he gave up being mostly air-dried any way.

He almost headed back to his locker when he remembered that he left his clothes in the bathroom stalls. He walked over to the stalls and opened the one he changed in, his heart sank. Where are they!? He panicked and checked the other stalls. Sure enough, they were all empty. Who stole my clothes!? Now for the second time he searched the locker room high and low, and for a second time he had no success.

Shit! He thought angrily to himself. I guess I got to go home in my gym clothes. There are worse things I guess, but who the fuck stole my stuff!? Defeated he went back to his locker to retrieve his gym clothes only to find that they too were gone. Now he was mad.

"Who the fuck is the wise guy who stole all my clothes!?" He yelled to the empty locker room. "When I find you I'm gonna kick your fucking ass!" He continued, but there was no one there but him. As his situation sunk he found a massive pit in his stomach. What do I do? I can't go out there like this and even if I did what would do!? Run home naked!? His mind raced thinking of any solution he could muster. He even entertained crazy ideas like wandering through air vents. In the end though nothing seemed plausible. Then it occurred to him the lost and found! It still meant he had to leave the safety of the locker room, but at least he would have clothes to get him home. He just had to sneak all the way across campus without being noticed, put on literally anything, and he'd be able to leave with some shred of dignity.

He didn't like it, but try as he might he couldn't think of another plan. He sat in the locker room for what felt like an eternity, but in reality couldn't have been more than two minutes, until he resolved he would go through with it. As he walked to the locker room door his heart began racing. How was he going to pull this off? He had no idea.

He cracked the locker room door just enough to look out. Shit! The volley ball team is still practicing! How am I going to get past them!? Amongst the girls he saw Stacy practicing ferociously, man did she look good! Every time she jumped and landed her ass jiggled in just the perfect way. He had to shake himself out of it. Focus you idiot! Now is not a time to get distracted!

Jeff realized there was no way to get past them and so he had to wait them out. He had no idea how much longer practice was going to be, but he had no choice.

He stood there watching them practice appreciating Stacy's form when he thought he heard something behind him. He looked back with a sense of panic, he stood there staring behind him for a minute or two until he concluded it was nothing and so he turned back to the volleyball girls.

He watched the girls again with renewed interest this time they took all his attention. The girls broke for a water break and they all cooled off. They were now just outside the boy's locker room where the water fountain was. Stacy was standing closest to the door impatiently waiting for her turn. The one nice thing was this gave Jeff a perfect view of her ass. As she stood there impatiently she decided to stretch her hamstrings bending over, stretching her already strained nylon to its absolute limit. Just as it reached peak stretch consuming all of Jeff's attention he felt a pair of hands touch his back and before he could turn to see who it was they pushed him and he stumbled out of the locker room and right at the feet of the beautiful Stacy.