The Senior Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she lay there, Mrs. Linda Kramer, teacher and married woman, slowly got her breath back, but rather than continuing the berating of her spanker, she just looked at him. His eyes were glued to the area between her legs, and instinct and a lifetime of modesty told her to pull her legs together and cover herself -- but she did nothing. A wave of licentious passion coursed through her and for one of the few times in her life, she wanted to be seen! Involuntarily, her legs spread even wider, her knees flexed upwards, displaying herself in a way that made clear that she was available. She wasn't thinking, just reacting, offering herself in a way she would have found inconceivable at any other time. She had a dazed, out-of-it look, a look her husband never had seen on her face, a look that said that anyone could have her right then! Being spanked, for the first time in her life, had kindled a fire that could only be quenched by immoral sex.

Kenny also wasn't really thinking, just becoming more and more aroused. His cock was rigid with desire and his mind was filled with lust as he stared at the beckoning hole between her legs. Who she was or what she was ceased to matter. Not even waiting to undress, he hurriedly opened his pants, with difficulty got his hard cock out, and threw himself between her legs. The cock seemed to have a mind of its own as it found her waiting hole and plunged inside. Actually, she was so open and wet that aim didn't matter -- and the screwing began!

Kenny had never been in a woman before, as said above, but instinct (and many X-rated movies) told him what to do. He drove in as deeply as he could, pounding against her clit as he did so. Pulling out, he drove in again.....and again.....and again. His lust-filled mind left no room for subtleties, just the basic in-and-out motion that fed the mounting pressure in his balls. He wasn't thinking of her pleasure, or, for that matter, of anything else. He was in a woman!

Linda Kramer's reaction was much the same. Whatever the reason -- a perverse reaction to being completely dominated and soundly spanked, another perverse reaction to having the most intimate parts of her body bared as she spread her legs to expose herself even more -- Mrs. Linda Kramer was hot! As Kenny came down on her, she spontaneously raised her legs and opened them even wider, welcoming the penetration that she wanted as much as he. As the cock slammed into her cunt, she lifted up to meet it, relishing the hard contact with her clit. As he continued the pumping motion, surging in and out of her, she bucked up against him, establishing a rhythm -- as he pulled out, she lowered her hips, as he pounded in, she rose to meet him, a pattern repeated time and again as their passions grew.

This was not sexual intercourse, not even just screwing: this was fucking. Neither even thought of whom the other participant was. There was no affection, no relationship, just two people who hadn't liked each other all year fucking each other because of the circumstances. In any case, as might be expected, the activity didn't last long. Kenny screwed her with great vigor, but little finesse, the pressure building up rapidly. The in-and-out sequence lasted no more than twenty cycles before the climax approached. Each "in" was harder, each "out" was briefer. As his cock plunged in as far as it could reach, he ground hard against her cunt, applying greater and greater pressure on her clit. At the end, the motion was almost a blur as he jabbed into her with tremendous urgency, finally, welding himself against her as if he were trying to force his entire pelvis into her. He gasped and groaned with the exertion as he strained toward completion. Finally, hard against her, his cock ejaculated up into her vagina, pulsating as it sent wave after wave of cum deep into her internal passages.

For Linda, the fucking was just as frenetic. She was completely lost in the action, her own pelvis continuously flexing upward to meet the battering cock. Every impact on her clit sent a torrent of excitement flooding through her, raising her passion to new heights. As he came into her she tried to prolong the contact, grinding herself against him to get as much titillation as possible. As a married woman, she had been screwed many, many times, but never had she been so lost in the passion, so out of herself as now. Every part of her, mind and body was focus solely on building toward her climax. Her entire body was a cunt! As Kenny came closer and closer to orgasm, pounding harder and harder, the same pressure built up in her. His final fusing of his cock with her cunt, the crushing pressure against her clitoris, was the trigger to her explosion. Her pelvis jerked up against him in a series of involuntary and uncontrolled pulsations, grinding with a twisting or rotating motion. Then, almost simultaneously, they finished, breathing hard and exhausted, they held together for a few more seconds, then fell back onto the floor.

12