The Separation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed subtly, still panting, then whispered back, "wow...... that was new for me......"

"Yeah, well you taste so good I could eat you all night!!" he said, with a slight laugh.

As if speaking to herself she murmured, "....uhhhhhhh god, I needed that!" And as I heard someone begin moving around she said, "And now some success for you perhaps?.......Here, lay on your back, it's your turn."

When I heard that my adrenaline surged and my heart raced. The anticipation of what she was about to do made me anxious, and weirdly, was such a turn on. As they moved around on the bed, I looked in the mirror and saw her sit up, making my cock swell even harder, threatening to explode. Then she reached over to the nightstand and grabbed her hair clip. Then taking her hair, she twisted it, and clipped it back. Her tits silhouetted perfectly against the hallway light, as her shadowy eyes made her appearance look dark and sexy, someone every man would fantasize about. Then she stared down at him, and in the sexiest, sultriest voice ever, said, "mmmmmmmm.......you'r so hard......."

"ohh god baby yes........your hand feels so good....." he groaned.

I started at her face, watching her arm move in a slow rhythmic motion as she whispered back, "mmmm....you like that?......that feel good?......"

"your so haww... hot.....I've wan....wanted you bad, since our first date........." he said, speaking through his moans.

Sounding pretty satisfied with herself, she whispered back, "I'm sure you did........well If you like my hand on your dick, I know something else you'll like........."

Then she began adjusting herself further down on the bed, then leaned down until all I saw was the top of her head. It was silent for a moment, a moment that seemed like an eternity. I stared, watching, waiting as my heart was pounded out of my chest, and my cock, soaked in pre cum, pressed painfully against my jeans.

Finally I heard something. It was him. He started to breath louder, then he moaned softly, "Oh goddd......ohhhh yes......uhhhhh..... yes.......ohhhhhhhhh..."

He kept moaning as he began pleading with her. I watched the top of her head moving slightly in small circles, as she obviously teased him with her mouth. I wished so bad I could see, to watch her holding that huge cock up to her full lips, getting ready to suck. He strained to speak through the pleasure in his voice, "Oh baby yes, that feels so good.....please....I need....ohh baby, ohh pleaseeeee stop teassssss......"

Just then his words cut short in silence. A second later he groaned, "OHHHhhhhh fuckkkkkk.........uhhhhhhhh......Fuckkkkkkk......ohhhhh yes!!!"

I watched the top of her head move slowly up and down as he moaned, and I could hear the wet sounds of her mouth, sucking and slurping. The scene made me crazed, as I imagined her lips wrapped tight around his thick shaft, now shiny with her spit, while her tongue swirled around, giving him exactly what he was begging for, but maybe more than he could handle. Which was why I wasn't surprised that only after a couple of minutes he told her to stop, or he was going to cum. Almost immediately she let off him with a slurping noise, then said, "...that good huh?....." with a subtle laugh.

"Ohhh god yes, too good!!" he said, as I heard them moving around above me. Just then I saw his hand reach down to the floor to his pants and fumble around in one of the pockets, pulling out a Magnum condom. As he pulled it back up I heard him open the wrapper, and my stomach tightened in a knot. For a few moments it was quiet as they seemed to be adjusting their positions. A moment later the silence was broken, as Veronica suddenly took a deep breath, then groaned, "Uhhhhhhhhh go.......go slow.......oooooooh.........your really big!"

Breathing faster, she began to moan in what sounded like a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"you okay.......?" he groaned softly.

"Uhhhhhh yeah........its been a while......but yes.....I just have to get used to it......." she panted. As I listened, my cock pressed tight against my jeans, sending waves of pleasure through me as it throbbed.

She continued breathing fast with soft moans escaping under her breath became as the bed began to creak over me. Then a minute later, they both let out loud, pleasure filled moans, "Ohhhhh fuck......your tight.......uhhhh baby...... fuck you feel so good!!" he groaned.

"Ohhh goddd.......uuuhhhh....your soooo deep!!" she whimpered back as the bed began to creak in a slow rhythmic motion. I could hear the wet sounds as he thrust into her, over and over. Listening to my wife fucking was sending my cock into spasms, as it throbbed and twitched inside my jeans, aching for touch.

Slowly his thrusts were getting faster, and harder, as her moans were getting louder, and more expressive than I'd ever heard. Then suddenly she strained out a series of long, loud moaning yells that sounded like she was completely overtaken by sexual ecstasy. I felt a pang of jealousy as another mans cock was making her cum like I'd never heard before. After her orgasm finally settled all I could hear was the sound of her breathing.

"Looks like you're having fun." he laughed.

"Yeessss" she panted, still catching her breath.

They lay still for a few moments, then she said, "Why don't we go for three.........let me ride you."

"Abso-fucking-lutely." he said quickly, sounding excited.

I heard moving, then slowly she sat up into view of the mirror. My pulse quickened when I saw her, as she reached up and took out her clip, then shaking her hair out as it fell down around her. Omg she was so hot, this was so hot. Seeing her as a sexual object like this made me want her all the more, in every way.

Then leaning forward on her arms, she looked down, and slowly began moving in a small motions up and down. He began moaning almost immediately. "ohhh yeah, ohhh fuckkkk.....that feels so good!" he groaned out. I'm sure she was doing to him what she had done to me so many times before, rubbing her pussy against him, making his head slip between her smooth, wet lips. He kept moaning in agony, begging for more.

She loved a good tease, and as she listened to him I heard her whisper, "Are you sure?"

"Ohhhh yes.....please.......ohhhh goddd.... I need......uhhhhh........."

Her head fell back and her mouth opened in a silent moan as her body sank down slowly. He groaned deep and loud while her pussy began to swallow his enormous dick, giving him exactly what he was begging for. I couldn't believe how fucking sexy she was, as she began moving up and down in slow rhythmic motions. They both moaned louder and louder as she rode him, and I wondered if the neighbors might hear. I was almost out of my mind as my own cock had all the teasing it could handle.

He reached up and began squeezing her boobs and twisting her nipples as she continued to ride him. Through pleasure filled moans he mumbled, "sooo wet,.....uhhhhh,.....so......soooooo tight......"

She was practically yelling now and all I could do was stare at her face as it twisted and contorted, mesmerized by the pleasure she was feeling. It was that of pure sexual abandon.

He leaned up and began sucking her breasts and tonguing her nipples, as her body began bucking up and down with even more intensity. His breathing changed and his moans became shorter, deeper grunts, bringing him to a peak. I became aware of my own pleasure as my cock throbbed and strained against my jeans, threatening to explode.

He laid back down and grabbing her hips, helped her move even quicker. Her mouth was wide open as her head dropped forward and her face contorted in agony as hair fell down around him. Within an instant they were both yelling and screaming together. She was louder than I've ever heard before. Then her body froze, and convulsed a couple of times as she let out the longest, loudest yell as she began to cum. Seeing her face ravaged in ecstasy and hearing her screams pushed me over the edge.

As my cock throbbed I almost moaned out loud. I bit my lip and felt my own orgasm as hot streams of cum began to shoot onto my stomach, just as he screamed, "OHHHhhh.......Fuuuuuckkk........I'mmmmmm......."

His words cut short as his orgasm took over, and she was in the middle of hers. He yelled and screamed from the pleasure of his release as he emptied himself into her. I continued to cum with them both in compete ecstasy of my own release.

As her orgasm finally slowed, she continued to ride him, milking him as he came. Then just when I thought she was done, she started grinding down on him, then suddenly she tensed, and yelled out as she came again. When her orgasm subsided she stayed sitting on him with her eyes closed for a moment, just breathing heavily.

"Damn baby,.......you soaked us." he groaned, sounding spent. My cock was empty but still twitching in my pants as I watched her get off the bed and go into the bathroom. He got up and put his clothes back on while i lay there, trying to make sense of what just happened. A minute later she came back out wearing a bath robe. He walked over and kissed her, saying, "That was amazing. I would definitely like to do that again.....and soon!"

She laughed and said, "Oh we will....... but not too soon, I'm sure I'll be sore for a while!"

With that they walked out of the room and a moment later I heard the front door open and close again. When she came back into the room she walked into the bathroom. A moment later I heard the shower turn on.

As soon as I was sure she was showering I slid out from under the bed, returned her panties to where I found them and began to tiptoe around her bed. The strong smell of sex hung in the air, and as I looked over at her sheets and my mouth fell open in disbelief of how wet they were. I reached down and ran my hand over them, and brought it to my face. My heart jumped as I smelled her sex once more.

As I neared the doorway to her bedroom I looked down to the wastebasket near her dresser. I stopped. There it was, his condom laying on top of the wrapper and some tissue. Without thinking I picked it up. Only moments earlier It was inside my wife, and was still wet with her juices. As I held it up I stared, amazed at how full it was. Fuck she really made him cum so much!

Gently laying it back in the wastebasket, I took a breath and continued to tiptoe quietly to her front door and let myself out. When I got home I was in shock, but so worked up I beat off a few times looking at sexy pics I had of her. I thought about what I had just experienced. It hurt, but was so hot I'd do it again if I could. Then the hard truth hit me. There was no way she was going to want to work on getting back together if she's got her freedom and sex like that. Guess it was time for me to start trying to move on too, if only I could.

12