The Serpent and the Shoemaker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He wanted to tell her much the same but could only throw his head back with a loud moan as the strongest wave yet crested and washed over his body like a flood of ecstasy. She grabbed a hold of his upper body again with her arms, holding him close as they kissed in feverish frenzy, allowing him enough movement at times to reach her breasts again with his lips. Her coils came undone, then circled about, wrapping them both up now instead of only constricting him and bringing their upper bodies even closer together. This continued for a few minutes, until Serafina broke from his mouth panting and crying out even as she began to kiss him again.

"Oh- oh gods- it's happening... I'm cumming... I'm cumming!!!"

And so was he, he knew this feeling from the last time, albeit now it was magnified beyond even that.

Her coils constricted him and her anew, so tightly as to almost, but not quite, be painful. Each constriction came with a wild tightening of her pussy followed by a convulsive loosening of it and her coils, along with a gasp of air and breathy moans from the man and lamia.

Van felt like he was flying as Serafina's convulsions came stronger and stronger, each constriction bringing him closer with an intense rush of pleasure, each release sending the sensations rushing out of him to make room for the next constriction, but with pleasure so great he soon couldn't tell where one pulse ended and the next began.

Then, the greatest spasm yet hit him, his own cry of pleasure melding with Serafina's as they practically shouted in ecstasy and finally, finally He began to ejaculate, though looking back that term seemed an understatement. For he didn't cum, he erupted, so strongly in fact that a part of him wondered if he had burst blood vessels and was now shooting torrents of the stuff into the lamia, while the rest of him was fine with that so long as he could keep experiencing this bliss.

He had no idea how long he spurted like this. His balls had felt so full that he was afraid to guess. What he did know was that this orgasm sucked all that had filled them out in great torrents of semen and fluid in an orgasm longer than he'd ever conceived being possible. Even when it became only a trickle her pussy sucked at him with all the fervor it had at the start, swallowing down every drop it could take from him. Serafina hadn't been exaggerating about how much lamias loved cum, especially through their specialized pussy.

Yet it didn't end there. His hard cock continued to thrash inside her even when nothing was coming out, and the sensations continued to overwhelm him. Serafina continued to moan and coo and tremble as she held him tight to her breasts or lips, her own orgasm also yet to subside.

Van's vision began to swim, causing his surroundings to spin, yet he could not bring himself to care about that. He did realize though that at this rate he was going to pass out again, and with every ounce of will he possessed he struggled to remain conscious, he didn't want to miss a moment of this orgasm of orgasms.

In the end it was too much though, and as the spasms at last began to die down his vision was engulfed in darkness. Yet, even as consciousness receded he was bombarded with sensation to the last moment, the warm smoothness of her scales, the softness of her breasts and lips, the smell of their bodies and juices, the taste of her mouth, the vision of her eyes shut in ecstasy, and the labored sounds of their lovemaking, their moans and groans, the straining of their bodies and at the very last the sound of the end of her tail thrashing with abandon on the cavern floor.

------

His body still a bit unsettled by the venom Van awoke deep in the night, groggy and confused. For the briefest moment feared everything had been a dream. But as his eyes adjusted and his thoughts cleared he could make out the barest outline of Serafina holding him close, her head nuzzled into his neck, his lower body wrapped and warm in her coils, their upper bodies lying on her discarded cloak. He tightened his own embrace, his hug causing her to sigh, murmur in her sleep and snuggle closer to him.

He smiled, wishing he could see clearer how she looked asleep. 'All in due time I guess...' he thought to himself. His body still utterly drained from the hours of sex, Van soon fell back into a restful sleep.

Van got his wish when he woke again in the early morning. Feeling more rested, he simply stared at the serpentine beauty in his arms for a while, until she revealed herself to be awake, opening her eyes with a mischievous smile and kissing him.

"Sera... I don't have words for what yesterday was like."

"You weren't half bad yourself, lover," she cooed, pushing him over on his back and uncoiling herself as she looked him over and kissed her way down his chest.

The direction she was going reminded Van how his lower body still seemed numbed to some sensations, and thinking about just what the lamia had put his body through during their lovemaking gave him cause to rouse his tired muscles, sit up and see what condition he was in himself.

Looking down he was relieved to see that while they had no doubt been more engorged than normal the skin of his balls had not been left stretched out. That did remind him of another concern though as he realized that though he was exhausted his mouth was not dry and he did not feel thirsty.

"It's strange... My balls got so tight and it felt like I came buckets... why am I not dehydrated?"

She smiled knowingly. "You might have noticed how much saliva I was giving you in my kiss at times, as well as when you drank from my breasts. Swallowing my special body fluids compels your body to make more seminal fluid and sperm, as much as possible, and provides the extra fuel for it. My tail is full of energy reserves that I can break down for you. With all that I can keep you from cumming and sweating yourself dry."

Van nodded but his attention was now focused on another portion of himself. It didn't look broken or anything but his member had certainly looked prouder. Now it looked like it might collapse in on itself if sex was even attempted. Serafina also eyed his shriveled penis with some concern, and soon moved to gently lick at it.

"Uh, Serafina..." Van began. He really hoped she didn't expect more from him so soon. Even lamia venom must have limits.

She seemed to notice his nervousness if her wry smirk was any indication. "Relax Van, it's not what you think. In addition to relaxing you, my normal saliva has elements that soothe pain and speed healing. It will do the same as it did whenever I drank your blood on my nightly visits. Your blood was injected with some of it along with the venom, but it helps to apply right to the skin too. Your muscles down here aren't used to workouts like what we just had so until they get more conditioned this should keep you from regretting our consummation."

Van lay back, smiling fondly, still feeling some afterglow. "I honestly doubt any pain could make me regret that."

Serafina moved up to lay next to him again, though no long holding any of Van except one of his legs in a bit of her coils, her hands caressing his chest languidly. "You're quite the sweet talker aren't you? Better be careful, get me hot again and I might not be able to hold back." She laughed at the alarmed expression that rapidly graced his features. "Just kidding, but you shouldn't be too easygoing about this. Having erections that last for hours, not to mention orgasms that can knock you unconscious, normal humans can't endure those things safely."

That did make sense, and if her saliva was hiding any pain from injuries then who knew what condition he might really be in? "J-just- how worried should I be?"

Noting the hesitation in his voice she adjusted her caresses to better relax him with a massage to his shoulders. "Shhh, we mamono wouldn't be able to survive if we went around disabling our lovers. Most of us have ways of getting past the limits of the human body. All that liquid you took in from me did more than keep you hydrated, it's altering your body so it can better handle the stresses mating with me puts on you. Next time we may go at it even longer."

Van couldn't help but wonder if that last part indicated he had failed to satisfy her in some way. He still felt like he hadn't done a whole lot during the lovemaking, and apparently his doubts showed on his face as he noted Serafina appraising him.

She gave him a truly warm smile as she took him into her arms again in a hug. "Oh don't make that face lover, it was wonderful, I've never cum so hard before." Separating from him, she ran a finger down his muscular chest and belly to his privates. "You need to give this body of yours more credit, it's not as if the fact you enjoyed yourself so much means I couldn't have loved it just as much."

Van sighed in acceptance and grinned a bit, "I guess so, but still next time I plan on doing better. Maybe start with not fainting when I climax."

The lamia's expression turned mischievous again. "But your face is so cute when you do, your eyes roll back in your head and you let out the funniest little noises," she cooed and giggled as Van pouted in reaction, before proceeding to tickle him a bit. Van surprised her by tickling back but was soon outmatched when his lamia mate added her tail to her efforts, both soon rolling on the cave floor with laughter.

Calming herself, Serafina laid her head back against his chest, looking up at him before closing her eyes with a smile, Van holding her about the waist while her coils wrapped around them both. There they continued to rest for some time, sleeping off and on, the light in the cave shifting as the hours passed into late morning.

"So... what now?" Van finally spoke. "I already said I'd leave Brook village and go with you, but you never said what was going to happen next."

"We are mated, wife and husband in your terms," Serafina answered in his ear with a silky voice, "now you can go back with me to my home, my village."

Van took a moment to digest this, Serafina had never spoken of having a village before, or much about her past in general. "So you live in houses there, like humans do?"

"Of course," she stated matter-of-factly, "and I'm eager to get back to civilization. Roughing it out here in the forest hasn't been easy. Or did you think that we were going to stay in some cave forever?"

Van felt ashamed at presuming she wanted to live in a place like this. "Well, I-"

"Don't worry," she reassured him with a laugh, "I know you don't know much about where I come from, and there are lamia that live out in the wilderness just like there are people who do too. But most of us live in villages with other lamia and when we come of age we leave on a quest to find our mate. Then when we find him we either return to the village or settle elsewhere. We also live with humans in their towns where its allowed. It's fine with me if you don't want to live in my village for good, but I would like to at least visit and show you off to my friends," she explained merrily.

"I think I'd like to try living there," Van said with similar mirth. "It sounds exciting, getting there could be like an adventure."

The lamia chortled, "I think you'll find being the mate of a mamono is one adventure after another, and I know my days will be more interesting now that I have you."

She was right, after all the whole journey to see her yesterday had been a bit of an adventure itself. "Say, about what I was saying before, I knew lamia had villages of some kind but I never could find much information on what they are like."

"That's because not many know," she stated seriously, "thanks to all the hunters in this region we work hard to keep village locations secret from humans. Usually the only exceptions are our mates and people very close to them."

Van nodded. "But one thing, if you don't mind, I would like to stop by my village on the way and pick up some of my stuff. I can leave most of it behind but there are some things there I can sell to get some money to make the trip easier."

"That's a great idea!" the lamia clapped her hands together excitedly, "maybe we could even use it to stay in an inn I know about along the way to my town."

"An inn?" Van questioned, surprised one in this region would allow monster girls.

"Yes, a human man and his elf wife run it. She protects it with spells to keep other humans from being able to see it, but monsters use it as a safe place to stay while traveling through this land. Provided you don't overstay your welcome they won't turn you away even if you don't have money, but there are some really special rooms for couples that cost a bit, I'm curious to see what they offer" she remarked with a slightly naughty look.

Van smiled in agreement before giving a hearty yawn. Silence returned and as they lay together his thoughts wandered on the events that led up to this. It was then an earlier question rose in his mind. "Another thing Serafina, before you put me to sleep outside I thought for sure I saw you with legs. Was that some kind of illusion?"

The lamia shook her head in reply, then looked up at him with an impish grin. "You wanna see?"

Without waiting for a answer she slipped out of his arms and rose up, tightening her coils about herself. She closed her eyes in apparent concentration and chanted a few words in a language completely foreign to him. Within seconds her snake body seemed to be losing its definition, the coils molding together and becoming indistinct. Her now amorphous lower end reminded him of a slime woman, but it only lasted seconds before it lost the color of her scales and began to match her skin. She sighed pleasurably, apparently transforming felt quite good. Her lower body then split, reforming into a pair of quite attractive legs and feet.

Serafina gave a bow and he applauded in return. "Amazing!" He then realized something, "but you are a lamia right? I'd heard only your relatives the echidnas could transform into humans?"

"Well that is normally true," Serafina replied. "But you see my mother is an echidna. As you probably know the first born of an echidna is always another echidna, but after that she can give birth to practically any kind of mamono. Still, it's quite rare for an echidna to bear a member of a closely related race like the lamia, and when they do they sometimes have unusual abilities."

"So you see, I think it's because of her that I'm better with magic, including transforming, than other lamia. I'm still no echidna though. I can't transform completely into a human, I can give myself legs but if I do much more than that I can't hold the transformation. On the other hand I have figured out how to change my hair, scales and eye color too," she demonstrated as her crimson eyes and violet hair shifted to a deep blue, then green, then black and back to their normal colors.

Pointing at her face she continued. "All the same, I can't change the shape of my ears, pupils, or my fangs... I can pass as a human well enough at night with my hood and cloak on but if anybody gets a good look at me they know I'm not human. And if I change more than my colors I can only stay transformed for a few hours before it becomes too hard to maintain. Still, it is a useful ability to have, it's how I was able to sneak into town to visit you night after night. It also helped me pass through towns near Brook that aren't very friendly to mamono, though I was found out a few times."

Van tried to ignore his libido and focus on her words. He had thought it still unconscious from yesterday but continuing to look at the naked woman before him was causing the crazy thing to stir. "Well obviously you got away so what did you do when someone realized what you were?"

"It depended," she stated, smoothly reverting to her true form and slithering over to her clothes to put them on. It was already late in the morning and they needed to leave soon if they were to reach Van's village before dark. "If it was just one person I could usually use my voice to persuade them to leave me alone, but if it was more than one I usually had to simply fight my way out."

"You're a fighter?" he questioned with a puzzled face as he started to gather his clothes as well. "Oh yeah, that's right, a werecat I met on the way here said you were the strongest mamono in this area. I guess it's just a little hard to imagine since I've never seen you fight."

"Well I can assure you this body is as amazing in a fight as it is in bed," Serafina remarked haughtily as she fixed her hair up in a ponytail and swung her cloak over her shoulders. "My mother made sure I trained hard so I'd be able to keep my head from becoming a trophy on some hunter's wall, or my scales the skin for their boots."

"They'd really do that to you?" Van asked in disbelief.

Sera closed her eyes and sighed sadly. "Yeah, some of them would... after all to them at best mamono are just animals and so can be killed like animals, and at worst we are absolute evil that must be destroyed at all cost."

"But you can speak, and feel, and-"

"And what?" she stated more than asked, "things like that have never been enough to erase prejudice. Most people simply believe whatever they are told and don't bother to find out the truth themselves. Course, some know the truth and just don't care, people like some of those mercenary bounty hunters I've heard about, they say they'll go after just about anyone monster or human so long as they get paid. Also, it's not as if no monsters have ever lived up to our bad reputations."

Van hung his head, conceding the sad points but Sera simply looked back at him with a bright grin. "Don't let it bother you, I've encountered a few hunters since leaving my village and they weren't able to put so much as a scratch on me. I know some fire magic I can use in emergencies too. And besides..."

She proceeded to coil herself about him with one loop of her body before taking his arm and leaning up against him with a coy look on her face, making sure to press her breasts against his arm.

"I'll have you to protect me now too, right, my big strong Van..."

Van blushed and tried half-heartedly to pull away, to no avail of course. "Now you're just being silly. Sure it'd do my ego some good if I could protect you but from what you've been saying I'd just end up getting in your way if I tried to help."

Serafina pressed closer and traced circles on his still-bare chest with one finger. "Oh come on now, don't you know we all fight our best when fighting for something important to us? For me, keeping you safe will definitely be that something. But as much as I want to, I can't guarantee I'll always be around to protect you. So maybe I could teach you a bit, you're definitely in good enough shape for it. Wouldn't sparring with me be fun?" she added in a sweetly seductive tone, "Teacher could even give you special services when you do well."

"Y-yeah, that sounds n-nICe!" Van's voice noticeably rose in pitch at the intense tickling sensation as the lamia playfully used her tongue to toy with his ear.

She giggled a bit and unwound herself from him before slithering into the rays of the sun at the cave's mouth. She squinted a bit at the bright light but her slit-shaped eyes quickly narrowed to adjust. She then looked back in puzzlement at Van's stare. "What is it? Van?"

Van blinked his eyes as he realized she was talking and broke out of his sudden daze. "N-nothing wrong, I just... never seen you completely in the sun like this. You look amazing, radiant even." Indeed, aside from the allure of her feminine features in the bright light one could also better appreciate the way her tail-end's reddish scales glittered, seeming to spark and sparkle at times.

1...345678