The Service of Paul Purrfect Pt. 01

Story Info
In the service of Paul Purrfect, the story is about to begin.
849 words
4.39
6.6k
3

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My new position as Executive Assistant to high powered Paul Purrfect was going well so far with all tasks completed successfully and to mine and his high standards.

This morning however I received an email requesting that I remain behind this evening to complete some in house training. I was to confirm my acceptance and once done await further instructions.

I quickly emailed my acceptance then got on with my daily tasks organising call backs and travel arrangements etc. About an hour later a message arrived in my inbox, with a little nervousness I opened it to find my instructions for tonight's training. As I read through them carefully a heat rose to my cheeks and my breathing became patchy, I couldn't help looking up to catch you staring intently at me from your desk. As our eyes locked a small nod of our heads was enough to signal the training was going ahead.

As the day ended the office slowly emptied as people made their way home and as the last person left I looked up to see you sat in your office chair to one side of your office. Leaning back slightly you had loosened your tie and your hands rested on the arms. Opposite you was another chair which i knew was for me.

Walking slowly in to your office I closed the door. Wearing a red silk blouse, tight black pencil skirt, sheer silk stockings and black spike stilettos. I walked over to the empty chair and turned to face you. Without speaking but looking directly at you i slowly unbuttoned the first three buttons of my blouse letting it fall loosely open revealing a glimpse of my bare pert breasts, I very seldom wear a bra. Then slowly wriggling up my tight skirt to my waist allowing you to witness my obedience of not wearing panties and my bare pussy.

Sitting down in the chair I spread my legs allowing you to see my wetness and slowly begin to peel my stocking down over my thighs across my knee and down to my ankle. Slipping it off I look at you before hanging it gently over the arm of the chair and repeating with the other stocking.

Placing both stockings in my mouth between my teeth I lower myself to the floor. On hands and knees ensuring I look directly at you I begin to crawl towards you. I see you draw in your breath but not move. As I reach your chair I look up at you, keeping the stockings in my mouth start to unzip your trousers. As your magnificent cock springs free I tug your trousers down pulling them free and away as I come closer between your legs.

Taking one stocking from my mouth I start to slide it down over your cock, your breathing deeper as the nylon damp with my spit mixed with your pre cum slides effortlessly down over your shaft. Taking the other stocking from my mouth I slide my hand inside pulling my fingers through until they reach the toe, my arm and hand now sheathed in nylon like a long evening glove.

Looking up at you the lust in your eyes matching my own, I start to lick your shaft, the material rasping against my tongue as I work from the base of your shaft to the sensitive head. Flicking my tongue across the head I'm rewarded with a gasp and a tightening of your fingers on the arm of the chair.

Wrapping the fingers of my uncovered hand around the base of your cock I pull the stocking tight before taking your stocking veiled cock deep in to my warm mouth. As my lips reach the base and your cock touches the back of my throat, the brief moment of panic passes and I relax in to taking you as deep as possible.

As my spit and your precum mix my mouth slides effortlessly over the stretched material of my stocking encasing your cock and I start to use my stocking clad hand to massage and milk your balls.

Your breathing is now ragged and I know you are struggling not to move your hands, I can feel your cock throbbing and twitching as I suck you deeper. My fingers have found my clit and my wet slippery pussy open and swollen with desire.

As my own orgasm rapidly gathers pace I suck you harder and faster the material of my stocking causing a delicious friction to your shaft. Your cock begins to twitch with my hand milking your balls and as your cock touches the back of my throat I hold you there, looking up at you as you start to cum. Spurt after spurt of hot cum seeps through the mesh of my stocking filling my mouth and overflowing down over my chin on to my breasts and blouse. As I start to swallow your seed my own orgasm peaks and washes over me making me grunt and writhe against your cock.

I think I may need more training please Sir...