The Service Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really believed that since he had already cum once, it would take him quite a long time to cum a second time but I was totally wrong. About 3 minutes into sucking it, he grunted and shot another huge load in my mouth. Now granted, it wasn't as big as the first but it was bigger than everyone else's. From that moment, I had to meet this kid and suck him off regularly. As he was pulling his pants back up, I came out of the stall to see this lean fit 19 year old college kid who looked younger with his baseball cap turned backwards.

"Hey...that's pretty amazing. Do you always cum that much?" I asked curiously.

He revealed, "I have a medical condition called hyperspermia. I have always had large loads and I need to cum a few times a day or I have wet dreams." We chatted a little more about his condition.

I invited and treated him to breakfast at the Waffle House and learned more about him. Cody was a freshman at a college nearby and told me that he was an exercise fitness major and that his cum tasted good because of his healthy eating lifestyle. I knew from that conversation that he was perfect for sucking him off regularly. Who else could cum so quickly, cum such a high volume, have rock hard erections and have it taste so good? I gave him my number and told him that I would love to be his regular blowjob provider.

He was introverted so I thought I probably would never hear from him again but the very next day, he texted and said he had to work out and if I wanted to meet him somewhere afterwards. Even though my mouth was still sore from all the cocksucking at the gloryhole the night before, I had to jump at the chance. He didn't feel comfortable coming to my house so I just met him in the parking lot of his workout building.

So here we are in the parking lot and he is dripping sweat and I'm sucking his dick in the front seat of his car in broad daylight. I'm very uncomfortable leaning over his console and I knew people could see my head bobbing up and down but I didn't care. Well, I did care to the extent I didn't want to be arrested so he would put his hand on my head when someone got close to the car.

"Hang on. Ok...now you can," he would signal.

I would get back to sucking it and after he held me up a couple of times, he straightened his legs and shot his thick cum against the roof of my mouth. I really didn't expect so much cum since I had blown him twice the night before but I think there was even more, if that was possible. That is when I really learned the meaning of hyperspermia. My mouth was full of thick tapioca-like spunk and even though his cock was sweaty and had that sour smell, his cum was deliciously sweet again. He kept his erection and after I swallowed his load, I went ahead and blew him again and I remember when he came the second time, he jerked his legs up and banged his knee on the steering wheel. We both got a laugh out of that.

From that weekend, like I stated earlier, I have gone on to suck this kid's cock regularly for the last 8 years. There were a couple of breaks during that time like the summer right after he and his girlfriend got together and another six months after they got married. During those times, I would only blow him about twice a week instead of the usual twice a day about 5 days a week. I figured that I have probably swallowed over 4,000 of Cody's loads and we are still going strong even though he now has a wife and two kids.

Those figures are averages to the best of my memory. There have been weeks where we don't see each other at all but there have been weeks where I would suck him off close to 20 times. You might find this hard to believe but the second winter that I knew Cody, he came back a week early to his apartment because his roommates were still back in their hometown and I sucked him off 42 times total and 9 times in one day. I lived with him during that week and we did basically three things and that was eat pizza we ordered, gamed, and me sucking his dick over and over. I know every vein and every part of that cock like it's my own.

Another person I have been seeing regularly is another trucker by the name of Stanley. Ironically, I didn't meet him at a truck stop or online, I met him the old fashioned way, in a regular bar. I was sitting at the bar, sipping on a beer and he happened to be sitting beside me. He was 41 and a large burly man with long hair and a thick long beard. I actually started a conversation with him because I told him that he looked like the country singer Chris Stapleton and had he ever been asked that? He said he had and we began to chat.

Whenever you are talking with a straight guy, you have to tread lightly in your approach that you would have sex with them or you might get punched in the nose. I have developed a technique to offer then walk away to the bathroom or somewhere and give it time to process.

He said, "I need to get going but I know my ole lady won't put out tonight so I might as well have another beer."

I laughed, got up to go to the restroom and as I was leaving, I said, "Well, I could help you out there."

When I came back, I pretended like I hadn't said anything and when it got really late,

Stanley asked out of the blue, "So did you mean what you said earlier? You know...takin care of me?"

I smiled, "Definitely. That's my specialty."

"Like what?"

"You name it and I'll make you feel good. I could give you a nice blowjob."

He didn't have his semi-truck with him but his Ford F250. We left and drove to a clearing a couple miles away in a group of trees. Turned sideways in the back of the double cab, he had his pants down around his ankles with me sucking a very hairy 7 inch cock. When he came, he grunted so loud as if he was in pain and unloaded his spunk into the back of my throat. I love when a man is noisy when he cums. I find that very arousing which enticed me to want to meet up with him again.

A few days later, we met up in the same place and he brought a blanket so he could fuck me in the back of his truck. I made him cum twice and he grunted even louder which sent some birds flying out of the trees especially when I rode his dick. We get together about twice a week and have for the last two and a half years.

Another service plan I have incorporated, happens to be a duo. They are college roommates who live in an apartment off campus. Chad and Dean will be seniors, so after this year, it's hard to determine what will happen. I had blown a few of their friends after meeting them on Grindr so just by word of mouth, they invited me over last summer.

I hadn't seen them up to that point so I was surprised they were really jock type guys who played several intramural sports. Dean was lanky and toned and Chad was a bodybuilder with thick, defined muscles. For 21 year olds, they were really aggressive and fucked like animals that first time. They rotisseried me and fucked my throat and ass, simultaneously. They fed off each other and when one did something, the other wanted it as well. I really liked that aggressiveness, especially how verbal they were during sex so that right there convinced me to set up a service plan with them. It also didn't hurt that they had so much stamina and both came a few times before the night was over.

I see them about twice a month on average, sometimes a little more. The most memorable time to date was early on in our meetings. It happened to be a morning I was off work and at Starbucks drinking some coffee when Chad texted me and wanted to know if I was available to come over. My availability was a stroke of luck so I went to the apartment and at that time of day, Chad was the only one there.

"Dude...I'm glad you could come over. I'm so fuckin horny...I'm about to lose my shit," Chad welcomed desperately.

"Where's Dean?" I chuckled as I looked around for him.

"He's got a class right now. I couldn't wait for him."

"Do you want to fuck or do you just want me to give you a good blowjob?"

"Both but you can suck it first."

On our way to the bedroom, I had never seen someone get his clothes off so fast. Chad's cock was hard and leaking precum and after I stripped down, I was on my stomach, between his legs. smelling that sweet shaft and licking his balls for a minute before getting ready.

After licking off the precum from his mushroom head, I wrapped my lips around his throbbing thick seven inches and he moaned, "Ahhhhh fuck! That feels so fuckin good!"

I sucked slowly at first then picked up the pace. His moaning grew louder and louder, "Mmmmmm....god damn, you're gonna make me cum already."

I just bobbed my head faster, keeping a tight suction around his meat. Chad gets off on how slutty I am so he is spewing degrading things at me as he is getting closer to orgasm, "I bet you sucked a lot of dick last night. Didn't ya? Going around town, suckin all these fuckin cocks. Swallowing all that cum. You are a fuckin cocksucker. Ohh fuck!"

I agreed with my affirmative moans, "Mmmmhhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmm!"

He ordered while holding my head with both his hands and force fucking my mouth, "Faster! Ohhh fuck! I'm cummmmin! Unnnggggggggggg!"

When Chad began shooting, he was grunting so loud I thought the pictures would fall off the wall. He was jerking around like he had just had a seizure with his face beet red. After spurting a good eight to ten streams of spunk, his body fell limp, quivering on the bed.

Squeezing out the last bit, I pulled my mouth off to swallow while shaking my head, "Damn. You weren't lying. That was a huge load. You were super horny."

"I told ya," he gasped.

Wasting no time, he squirted lube on his cock and fucked me on all fours while still on the bed. His thick cock felt so damn good in my ass that I had a powerful orgasm, squirting my cum all over the mattress. He couldn't get enough and would flip me into a different position while continuing to degrade me verbally.

"You like cock in your ass don't ya? If you could, you would always have one in there all day long wouldn't ya?"

I moaned, "Oh yes! I love it. I had five last night."

I wasn't really sure how many I had the night before but I wanted to turn him on. When he exploded in my ass while on my back, I loved watching his smooth muscles contract, especially in his neck. He was almost choking on his own pleasure even though it wasn't as violent as his first orgasm. For round three, he was sitting in the bed, leaning on the headboard while I rode his dick. Holding onto it over his head while facing him, Dean came into the room.

"Damn it, you started without me?" He asked while he stripped.

At that moment, I lost track of what he was doing until he came up behind me and while on his knees began trying to squeeze his cock in my ass along with Chad's for a double anal penetration. At first it startled me then I was nervous but excited. As long as the two guys take their time, I love being double penetrated. I stopped riding and just sat on Chad's cock.

Apparently the two college guys had discussed it earlier because Chad asked his roommate, "You gonna try it?"

"Yeah...hold still," Dean ordered me while moving his cock around next to my already filled asshole.

I spread my legs as far as they would go and leaned forward in order to give him as much room as I could. Dean finally pushed his stiff spongy cock head up against Chad's shaft and worked it upward until it began to push its way in.

I yelped, "Owwww! I'm not sure it will fit!"

Dean's cock wasn't as thick as Chad's but a good inch longer. When he was finally able to get it up my rectum, sharing the orifice with his roommate, I winced, trying to get acclimated to the total girth, "Oh...give me a second."

Once I had gotten used to them inside me, I began to rock back and forth, careful not to allow one to slip out accidently. Up on his knees, Dean helped by thrusting upward at the same time. I was grunting and groaning, trying to take them the best I could. I loved how it felt. It was painful but hurt so damn good. It didn't take long and Dean exploded up inside me. Because of the snugness, I could feel every twitch and pulse during each spurt. I love that as well. I ended up cumming on Chad's chest and he unloaded for a third time. Once Chad was spent, Dean jumped in and I rode him to another orgasm, adding his load inside my ass. It was a hot morning for sure.

My final current service plan belongs to a 29 year old rich man named Devon. He is a young, gay, CEO who inherited his father's Denver located corporation when he suddenly passed away. Devon is six foot tall, has short blonde curly hair, very fit because he is a runner and the smoothest curved eight inch dick. He very much wants to date me and has told me that I'm perfect for him but the problem is that I'm not attracted that way to men as I have already stated earlier.

We have great sex together and he says he will someday convert me but we both know we are born the way that we are. He flies in or flies me out for the weekend, about 6 or 8 times a year and pays for the most lavish hotel rooms imaginable. We drink high dollar liquor, sit in the front row at sporting events and concerts, and have an excellent time.

He has an ass fetish like I have a cum fetish and loves to lick mine and wants me to lick his. We will sit in the bubble bath jacuzzi, drinking champagne and I will have him bend over the tub's edge, spread his tight cheeks and rim his ringed anus while he jerks off. Just before he cums he will turn around, put the head in my mouth and finish. We do anything kinky one could imagine from peeing on each other to role playing to cumming in my cup of coffee to sweeten it. We will sleep together and wake up fucking each other until exhaustion. It's too bad I'm not gay because he would be a perfect man to marry.

The Where

As I have discussed in this piece, "the where" will include creative places outside the normal. Obviously, if either of you has an accessible place to live, then there are no problems. Hotels are great but can become costly. Public places are fun and exciting but come with risk of possibly getting arrested. That risk can be half the thrill but sometimes those just aren't available or worth the risk at that particular time. Another obvious place would be inside regular vehicles and I have participated in that countless times. I once had a threesome with two Hispanic men in the back of a small Honda Accord which wasn't the most comfortable but we made it work.

I have already mentioned truckers and using their trucks as a good place to have sex like with Floyd and Stanley. Randy has a man cave garage where I am able to discreetly get in and blow him without his wife's knowledge. With Chad and Dean, it has always been at their apartment to keep discretion and comfort. Devon always gets a plush hotel for us to stay. With Cody, my guy with hyperspermia that I have been sucking off for nearly a decade, we have had some creative places as well as many common ones. I will include him in the list of places I have met for sex.

When I was 18 and in high school, I started experimenting with a friend of mine and one of the places we would fuck in addition to the football stadium bleachers was the high jump mat inside the track. They are soft like the best mattress and very comfortable so I highly recommend it. Just don't leave cum stains like we did.

Another place in the high school was in the restroom stall which is another common place among society and I have partaken many times. Of course whenever I have sex in the stall, there is that chance of the wrong person walking in and something going wrong so you have to be quick. One trick I have learned is to use a tall suitcase or duffle bag and you sit on the toilet with it on the floor between your legs so that the man you are blowing can stand in it which shields people from seeing his feet. The reverse to that is the guy can stand there as normal and you sit on the toilet with your legs crossed and suck him off that way and onlookers will just think he is standing there. Now that family restrooms are becoming so popular, that is a plus for all men who like gay sex because the door can be locked for privacy.

The last place at the high school was in the auditorium. There were curtains and darkness all around, including balconies and cat walks. I blew Anson in there several times until Mr. Bevelaqua caught us one day and we got suspended three days from school. It was so embarrassing and I still had Anson's cock in my mouth when he caught us and the worst part wasn't that we got into trouble but the worst part was I never got to swallow his cum that day and I left him with blue balls.

Around that time, I started dating a pretty girl named Michelle who was also 18 and we also had a dilemma of where we could go to have sex. We did the parking routine but one discreet place was the city park, late at night, on the big corkscrew slide. It had tall sides and we could both lay down and fuck or suck. Of course, I still had my cock cravings so I made that my spot several times to blow guys. It was perfect because they would sit at the top and I would lay down between their legs and suck them off without anyone the wiser. Once when I was sucking a guy, he was about to cum so I got up on my knees to finish him and I lost my grip and slid down the slide. I had to walk back up the slide to the sound of both of us laughing. I would not recommend this during the day but late at night, it was a good spot.

The woods are another great place to fuck. Actually, trees in general are great places to use for sexual cover. Of course you better be careful and not get into poison ivy or oak. After my freshman year in college, I was 19 and while backpacking around my grandfather's property, I found an old treehouse but still in pretty good condition back then. I would read and just hang out which was a great escape from the real world. Towards the end of summer, I took my girlfriend who was a couple years older than me at that time and we would make out. Eventually, I would take a couple of friends the same age up there to blow on occasion.

The summer before my last year in college, I was home with no privacy, very little money and craving dick. It was a great secluded place to fuck so I had always kept that location in the back of my mind. One such night, my friend's 43 year old married father named Gene and I made great use of the private area. Sam was my friend and both he and I had just turned 21 and we were drinking at our local bar. Gene was there buying us rounds and had heard I was bi so asked me about it. I could tell by his tone he was interested so we chatted and he asked if I would give him a blowjob but warned we had to be very discreet. If anyone had found out, his life would be devastated and Sam would have broken our friendship.

Because Gene was very well known in the town, we really had nowhere to go without him being recognized. Then it popped into my head and I remembered the old treehouse. I told him where it was and to meet me in 30 minutes. He was drunk so he took a taxi and I arrived a few minutes late but then walked him back to it, using my phone light as our guide.

"I appreciate you doing this. I haven't had it sucked in a long time," he thanked me, half slurring, as we walked up the ladder.

I replied, "No problem. We can't let Sam ever find out."

He took his pants and boxers all the way off and hung them over the rail. With the trees blocking the moonlight, it was very dark so we could only see shadows of the structure and each other.

"How do you want me?"

"I'm not sure how sturdy the rail is anymore so stand in the corner and lean up against the tree itself,"

I couldn't really see it but I felt around until I grabbed his big dick. It was easily 7 inches and I wasted no time getting it in my mouth. I was buzzing and horny so in no time, I was slurping, slobbering and sucking it like I wanted to swallow it whole.