The Set Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he unfastened Mary's seat belt. Now he roughly pulled Mary out of the car and practically dragged her over next to me. Then he walked over to the other side of the car, pulling mom out of the car. By this time, Jack was already in the patrol car getting Tim out. All four of us were now standing in a line.

Jack came over to us and grabbed Mary's arm, roughly saying, "Right this way."

Bob grabbed mom and was pushing her towards the door. Tim and I just followed.

The place was empty except for us. Jack took Mary to a room, uncuffed her and closed the door. He opened the door to another room and Bob put mom in there after uncuffing her. Tim and I were uncuffed next.

"What is this place?" I asked.

"This is a training site. Told the boss I was helping out a school project and they let us have the keys. This place has cameras everywhere and we will be filming everything. You two won't see much today but I'll make sure you get a copy of the videos." Jack told us.

Bob then looked at both of us.

"This is your last chance to stop this. From this point on you two will have no say as to what happens."

"Like I said earlier, I want to see Mrs. Oak nude. Mrs. Hall is just a bonus." Tim said

"I think we have done enough." I spoke.

Tim looked at me, "Don't chicken out now. You know we planned this for revenge. We need to finish it now."

"You're right it was about revenge, but don't you think it went far enough?"

"NO!"

Looking at my best friend I decided against my better judgment, "Ok, I'm in."

Bob smiled as he shook his head and Jack chuckled. Jack pointed at some chairs and told us to sit.

Bob and Jack walked into the room where mom was. Before they closed the door, I heard mom. "Now listen, you tell me right now what is going on. That bag, whatever it was, is not mine. This bullshit needs to stop."

"Look ma'am I want to know what's going on too. That bag fell out of your dress. If it turns out to be cocaine you all are in a heap of trouble. This means this isn't going to be over for a long time."

'What about my son and his friend?" She asked.

"If we come to an agreement then the four of you will leave scott free. But you all will have to fulfill our agreement. Understand?" Bob said

"Yes, I understand, but what sort of agreement?" Mom asked

"From now on you will say yes sir while talking to Jack and me, and do as you're told." Bob barked.

"Yes sir." Mom answered weakly.

I could see mom just standing there when Jack added, "Ma'am what is going to happen right now is you're going to strip off your clothes." That was the last I heard as Jack closed the door.

Tim and I sat in the chairs across from the rooms waiting for what seemed like hours. Tim kept telling me this was the right thing to do. Damn, I had my doubts, this situation is really awkward. I know it's a set up and not real but the women don't know that. Plus, I don't know what Bob and Jack were doing with my mom. I'll find out when we get our copies of the tapes.

It was only an hour when the door to the room where mom was opened back up. It was open all the way and we could see in. "Yes!!" Tim said.

I was seeing the same thing he was. My mom was completely naked. She was standing facing the two cops, with her legs spread shoulder length apart. Her hands were resting on top of her head. Bob walked next to her grabbing one of her tits, squeezing it hard.

"Glad we have come to an understanding. Let's hope your friend comes to the same understanding. Or off to jail for the four of you." Bob said as he pulled hard on her nipple.

Jack and Bob walked out of the room, closing the door again. Jack was carrying all of mom's clothes and personal items. Dropping them on a chair near Tim and I.

"Okay, one down and one to go." Jack said with a smirk.

He and Bob walked into the room with Mrs. Hall closing the door behind them. Tim jumped up, going over to moms' clothes and finding her bra and panties.

"I'm keeping these. Your mom won't need them for the rest of the day." Tim said laughing.

Again, it took almost an hour when Jack opened the door where Jack was bringing out her clothes and adding them to mom's. Bob walked out with Mary holding her by the arm. She was totally nude. As they walked near us Bob stopped, letting us get a good look at Mary's nakedness.

"We are almost done with the interview." Bob told us, as he ushered Mary into the same room with mom.

Tim also grabbed Mary's bra and panties. It was another half hour before the door opened again. Jack poked his head out and spoke. "You two get your asses in here now."

We both jumped up and walked into the room. Mom and Mary were standing next to each other with their hands still on top of their heads. I got a great view of mom and Mary's nude bodies.

"Eyes over here." Bob shouted.

Tim and I turned our eyes to look his way. "The ladies have come to an agreement. You can all go home. I can lose my job over this but as long as you ladies keep the deal you four can go home. If you don't keep the deal, all four of you are going to jail."

"Do you all understand and agree?" Jack said.

"Yes Sirs." Mom and Mary said together.

"What agreement?" I asked

"You don't have to worry. Since the cocaine was on the women, they made the agreement. But if they don't keep it you all are in a heap of trouble." Bob barked.

"Now get out of here!" Jack shouted.

Tim and I let the women leave the room first and we watched them get dressed. They looked for their bras and panties but didn't say anything when they couldn't find them. After the women had their clothes back on Mom looked at us two. "Come on, let's get out of here."

Tim and I followed the two women out the front door. Just before the last car door closed Jack yelled out, "Drive safe, you don't need a speeding ticket."

As we drove no one said a word. Just before we got to Mrs. Hall's home Mom stopped the car. She looked at Mary then turned so she could see us in the back seat.

"I don't know where that bag came from. But let me tell you this, Mary and I do not do drugs. We had to make a deal that you two don't need to know about, so we could get out of there. I think those two cops set us up. I just cannot prove it. Just please don't say anything to dad or anyone for that matter. We have this covered."

With that said mom headed back out on the road and took Mary home. When we got to our drive Tim got out and went home. Mom and I walked into the house.

"Where have you two been?" Asked my dad.

"To make a long story short, we got pulled over by the police today. They thought our car was stolen. So, we ended up going to the police station to straighten it all out."

"Oh, well that's bad enough. I was starting to think you were in an accident. I'm glad you're safe." Dad said

"I'm not sure why it took so long. They finally figured out it wasn't our car that was stolen and let us go." Mom added.

That weekend mom had dad give me back my car keys. I was practically jumping up and down. I was so excited. Our plan worked. I looked at her but she just blushed and turned away. The rest of the weekend was quiet. I hardly saw mom, and dad was busy with some work projects. The next few days, mom still stayed after school. She wanted to get all of her work done before coming home. I really didn't pay much attention to what she was doing. I was just happy to have my car back. I was back giving Tim a ride to school and home after practice.

It was just over a week later, when Tim and I were coming home from practice, and Tim spoke. "Hey, uncle Bob finally came thru with the recordings on what happened in the rooms with your mom and Mrs. Hall."

Tim smiled at me as he handed me two flash drives. "Thanks," I told him as I put them into my pocket, my cock springing into action as soon as I did.

When I got home and was alone, I headed for my room. I quickly booted up my computer and pulled out the flash drives. They were marked Mary and Jenny. I put the one marked Jenny into my computer to see what I really had. Mom was just standing there as Bob and Jack walked into the room. They moved so they were standing a few feet in front of her.

"Look sirs. This has to be a misunderstanding. I don't know where that bag came from and I don't know what's in it." mom said in a low voice.

"Ma'am all I know is it fell from your dress. We will have it tested to see what it is for sure. But in the meantime we need to know if you have any more on you. So, we are going to strip search you." Bob said in a commanding voice.

"Okay, but shouldn't this be done by a woman?" mom calmly asked.

"Normally yes, I can call for a female officer, but then I will have to book you. I'm trying to give you the benefit of doubt here. If we keep it between the three of us no one else needs to know. I'm putting my career on the line here because I want to believe you. If we don't find any more, then I'll make a deal with you and let all of you go. Even if you don't have any more on you, I will also need to check the other lady before making a deal." Bob stated.

"Do you understand Mrs. Oaks?" Jack asked.

"Yes sir, I understand." mom replied.

"Okay we'll start, first I want you to remove your shoes and then your dress." Bob ordered.

I heard mom gasp and mumble "Oh my god."

Reluctantly she did as she was ordered and bent down to take off her shoes and then stood and removed her dress, letting it fall to the floor. Mom was standing there in front of two cops just in her sexy lace red bra and panties. At that moment I was happy I went along with what Tim wanted. As I watched, my cock was getting hard.

Bob and Jack checked mom out from head to toe before Bob continued, "Now take off your bra."

I didn't think mom could turn any redder, she was blushing so hard. But now her whole chest flushed as she started to pant. Slowly she raised her hands and dropped her shoulder straps. Reaching behind her, she released the clasps, and pulled off her bra. Her 36C breasts pop into view.

'Wow, this is the first time I ever saw mom completely topless.'

I couldn't take my eyes off them; I paused the film so I could stare at them for a while. Her tits were still firm but hung down slightly. Next, I noticed her nipples were hard as a rock.

'God, is she getting aroused by these two?' I thought.

Her nipples pointing out from large real dark areolas, they were really large. I had to take my cock and pump it while I checked out her boobs. I restarted the film and every time mom moved her tits would bounce a little.

"Take the rest off now!" Bob ordered again.

Mom bent down to pull off her panties. What a lovely sight as she bent down her boobs bouncing with her movements. With her thumbs in her panties now, she pulled them down her legs. I could see everything as she was bent over removing her panties one leg at a time. As she stood back up, I got a full view of her pussy for the first time. Again, I paused the film so I could get a good look at her.

She had a well-trimmed pussy with just a strip of hair just above her cunt. I checked her out from head to toe as I stroked my cock. Here I was seeing my mom completely nude for the first time. Yes, it was on film but it was exciting. Plus, she was also standing in front of these two cops who were getting a close eye full view of her. Damn I was jealous.

I restarted the film again, Bob was now moving over to mom. "Bend down and put your hands behind your knees. I'm going to make sure you're not hiding anything."

I looked at mom's face, she was blushing all the way down to her belly button. I could see her hands trembling, as she did as she was told. Bob got behind her. I couldn't see what he was doing but I knew he had his finger in her pussy. Mom started breathing hard.

The longer he held her there, the more she panted. I watched as her eyes closed and her body started to tremble. Damn, I think she was going to have an orgasm. A second later she gasped and her knees almost buckled. Bob pulled his hand away from her for a moment, before sliding it back down her cheeks.

The next moment, mom had an ugly look on her face. Judging from her expression, Bob must have put his finger up her ass. He moved his hand some more before moving back in front of mom.

"Okay stand back up."

Bob picked up mom's dress and cleaned his hands off on it. Then he got really close and started talking to her. I could barely hear what he was saying. "Now it's time I checked your mouth and throat for any contraband." He laughed. "Get on your knees, open my pants and pull out my cock." He barked.

The look on mom's face was of shock. She shook her head no a few times before Bob growled. "Okay then it's to jail you all go. I'm not playing here. You either suck my cock or I will make sure your son suffers the most."

I saw a tear run down mom's cheek when she nodded yes. That's when he pushed her down to her knees. Mom unzipped his pants pulling out his cock and looking at his semi-hard cock right in front of her face. She hesitated too long when Bob spat again. "Too slow slut, just servicing our cocks isn't enough now!"

Mom quickly moved forward to suck his cock into her now open mouth, when Bob pulled it back. "Too late bitch, if you want to keep you and your son out of jail you'll need to write out a complete confession that the drugs we found are yours!"

"OH GOD NO! Please I'll suck your cocks, you can even fuck me. Don't ruin his life. He's just a boy. I'll do whatever you want, just don't make me write that." She begged.

Bob smacked mom across the cheek, hard. Her head snapped to the right and just as she turned it back, he smacked the other cheek. Mom was crying hard now. She looked up at him and his raised hand ready to do it again, when she surrendered. "Please don't hit me again, I'll do it. I'll write anything you want. I'll suck your cocks. You can fuck me, I give up." She was begging now.

I saw Bob look at Jack and smile. He grabbed his cock and the back of her head and shoved it into her open mouth. No one said anything and all I heard was mom gasping for breaths between gags as Bob fucked her face.

I was torn. Part of me wanted to rush out of the house and hunt down Bob, but the other part of me wanted to take his place. It was so hot watching her being forced to endure the face fucking.

That was when I noticed her right hand was between her legs. Her fingers were a blur fingering her pussy. Which was dripping on the floor. My hand was stroking my cock as my cum filled balls were about to explode. About a minute later, Jack groaned and held her head close to his pubes. I knew he was pumping his cum down mom's throat.

I couldn't hold back any longer as my own orgasm exploded, coating my desk, keyboard and monitor with my seed. I sat back in my chair, my strength drained. I could only watch the video of my own mother being used by the two police officers. When she was done with Bob it was Jack's turn. From there each cop took a turn fucking my mom.

When they were done Jack and Bob got dressed. They had mom stand back up, sit at the small desk, and dropped a legal pad and pen in front of her. "Get busy slut, you know what to write. If it doesn't meet my expectations I'll pound your ass and you'll do it over." He growled.

About ten minutes later, she pushed the pad to Bob. He looked it over and smiled. "Good job mom, this will keep you out of jail for now. That is as long as your co-conspirator agrees to our agreements. Now stand and put her hands behind your head. Okay, you don't want to go to jail do you?" Bob asked mom.

"NO sir."

"Good, I'm going to make this go away. You and your female friend will come back here every day after school. Let's say by 4 pm. You two will do whatever Jack and I want until we are done. This will go on until I think Jack and I have been paid in full for making this disappear. Plus, you will dress the way we tell you. You will also fuck whomever we tell you. It's simple you two ladies will be our sex slaves until the debt is paid." Bob told her.

"Do you understand?" Jack asked.

"Yes sir."

"Do we have an agreement then or do I book the four of you?" Bob asked.

Mom looked at both of them for a moment, "Yes sirs, we have an agreement."

"Good now let's make sure your friend feels the same way. If she doesn't, well then, it's off to jail you go." Jack added.

Jack picked up mom's belongings and opened the door and walked out. Bob looked at mom, "You stand there with your hands behind your head until we get back." And then he walked out the door.

As soon as the door closes mom said, "Oh fuck, what have I gotten into. I can't believe he made me write a confession to something I never did. Not only that I had multiple orgasms. How long is this going to last? I couldn't control my body. Their cocks went places a cock has never gone before. I can't let Jim ever know what happened here. I would die of embarrassment. God, how long is this going to last?"

She sat down on the floor and cried. Guess she knew she had time before they returned. I put in the other flash drive and watched them strip Mrs. Hall. It was about the same and she came to the same agreement. I paused the recording and grabbed my cock again. It took about three strokes before I climaxed and spewed my cum all over the place again. Just the thought of what Jack and Bob were doing to mom and Mary had me stroking my cock again and again.

Now I know why mom still stayed after school. She was able to get her paperwork done and get over to the training patrol office in time to do whatever Bob and Jack wanted them to do that day. From that moment on, I paid a lot more attention to both mom and Mary. I started to notice subtle but definite changes in both of them. Mom was more reserved around the house, but she paid a lot of attention to dad.

She also started to change how she dressed. She hardly ever wears pants any more, and when she does, they are usually short shorts, or really tight leggings. I didn't know what was happening at the training center, but I knew Tim knew more of what was going on and wasn't telling me.

It was about two weeks later, and I had been bitching at Tim to tell me what was going on. I was up in my room on a Saturday and Mary Hall stopped by. I heard her come in and I slipped down the stairs to see if I could eavesdrop on their conversation. I wasn't disappointed.

Mary: "I was so humiliated by being stripped by those two cops. Then they just took liberties that only my husband should have."

Mom: "I know, what I hated most was Jim and his asshole friend Tim seeing me standing there nude in front of them and the cops. I can't believe I wrote a confession about the drugs."

Mary: "Damn they made me walk out nude in front of them two as they walked me over to where you were. Your right Jim and Tim did get an eye full of us. Yeah, I wrote a confession too. I couldn't face going to jail and when they showed me your confession, I didn't think I had a choice any longer."

Mom: "Even with all that, those two cops had me climaxing over and over as they searched and fucked me."

Mary: "I'm trying not to think about that, because I enjoyed it way too much. Now every day when the last bell rings, my pussy starts to buzz and I can feel it getting wet. By the time we get there, I'm so ready to get fucked."

Mom: "I know what you're saying. Seriously, Mary, we have to get out of this. It can't go on forever."

Mary: "I know I'm changing and I'm afraid of what I'm turning into."

Mom: "We need to put a stop to this. I think we need to confront them and maybe threaten to expose them to the sheriff"

Mary: "Jenny, I'm starting to crave what they are doing to me. I have so many orgasms when they fuck me. Are you obeying them and telling them when you fuck hubby? They weren't believing me so now I have a nanny cam in my bedroom to film our loving making. I have to prove what I tell them is true.