The Set Up Ch. 01

Story Info
His desire to prove a point trapped him.
3.8k words
3.84
106.6k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 03/03/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: If you are one of the readers who got bent out of shape over my story "The Racist" I'd advise you to skip this one.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My dick had gotten me in trouble before, but it had never before brought me to the edge of disaster. And disaster is just what I was seeing as I listened to the black woman who was planning on making it happen.

It had started four months ago. I had just started a new job and on my third day at work I was walking down a hallway and I tripped and stumbled into a woman coming from the other direction. The collision had caused her to drop the papers that she was carrying. As I tried to help her pick them up she was muttering, more to herself than me, "Stupid, clumsy honky asshole." Until she said that I hadn't even paid any attention to the fact that she was black. I had grown up in a fairly cosmopolitan neighborhood and I had learned at an early age that skin color didn't mean diddily squat - it was the person inside the skin that mattered. I handed her the papers I'd picked up, apologized and then said, "I don't mind the honky part, and I may be a bit clumsy, but I am not stupid and I am not an asshole. However, even if I was I would prefer it to being a racist like you" and I walked off and left her standing there.

Two days later I was sitting in the company cafeteria having lunch and reading the latest issue of Newsweek when out of the corner of my eye I noticed someone come up and stand by my table. I looked up and saw that it was the black woman that I had stumbled into. She said, "Why did you call me a racist?"

"Because you are one."

"What gives you the right to make a statement like that?"

"Your actions."

"My actions? That's bullshit, you don't even know me so how can you say that?"

"I'll answer your question with a question. When I helped you pick up your papers and then handed them to you what if instead of apologizing I'd have said, "Here's your papers nigger." Would you have taken that as a racist remark?"

I saw anger flash in her eyes and I said, "Damned straight you would have and I took your honky remark the same way. You could have said, "Clumsy oaf" or you might have said, "Clumsy clod", but you didn't. There was no hesitation on your part, you went right to "honky" because that is your mind set."

She stared at me for a second or two and then she said, "Okay, I'm a racist, but it wasn't very gentlemanly of you to point it out" and she turned and walked away.

One of the guys in my department had witnessed that little scene and after she had gone he had come up to me and said, "You had best watch yourself around that one. She is trouble with a capital "T". I thanked him for his warning and went back to reading my magazine.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To understand what happened next you have to understand a little about me. I am what some would call a cockhound, a man of loose morals, a pussy lover, or a lying cheat and an unfaithful bastard. All too true I'm sad to say. I'm married to a great woman and I love her to death, but if I see a chance for some pussy on the side I'm after it in a flash. True to my nature I was sniffing after half of the women in the office with varying degrees of success and one miserable failure - my teeth were still rattling from the slap I got. I'd been there just over three months and one day I was sitting in the cafeteria when the black woman (I still didn't know her name) sat down on the chair opposite me. I looked over at her and said, "And to what do I owe the pleasure of your company?"

"Nothing important. I just wanted to give everyone else in here to see two sides of the same coin."

"I'm afraid you lost me on that one."

"It is really quite simple. A coin has two sides, but there is something different on each side. Take a dime for instance. On one side you have Roosevelt's head and on the other you have the Torch of Liberty, but it doesn't matter which side you are looking at, it is still a dime."

"And your point?"

"Imagine this table is a coin, you on one side and me on the other. Black on one side white on the other, but it doesn't matter which side you are looking at you are still seeing the same thing."

"And that is?"

"Racists - one black and one white, but racists just the same" and she got up and walked away.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Now I don't have a racist bone in my body. I may be a lot of things, but a racist isn't one of them. I stewed over what she'd said for the rest of the day and most of the evening. The next day I didn't wait for lunchtime to come around, but I went straight to her office when I got to work. Fortunately she was alone and I got right to it. "I am not now, nor have I ever been a racist."

"Of course you are."

"And just how do you arrive at that conclusion?"

"Simple really. You have chased after every woman that works here except me."

"Of course I haven't made a move on you for Christ's sake. You are prejudiced against whites and by your actions you have shown that you don't even like me. Why would you expect me to take a run at you?"

"Bullshit! You avoid me because I'm black and that makes you just as much a racist as I am."

"Your skin color has nothing to do with it and you know it."

"What I know is that you avoid me and so I have to assume that you are afraid that the color will rub off."

Suddenly the light bulb went off over my head. "I see what is going on here. I was warned that you are trouble just looking to happen and I think I've just figured it out. Goad the white boy into making a pass at you so you can turn him in for sexual harassment. Well this boy ain't biting lady" and I turned to leave.

She laughed and said, "That's it closet bigot, run away."

I turned back to her, "Closet bigot? Okay sweetie, I'm calling your bluff. I'm stopping at the Rockyard for a beer after work. Be there and let's just see if I'm a bigot. But you won't be there will you. Wouldn't do for Little Miss Racist to be seen out in public with the white oppressor, now would it?' I turned and left her office.

I was as surprised as hell when she walked into the Rockyard, looked around until she spotted me, and then headed for my table. I hadn't really expected to see her, but I had already made up my mind as to what to do if she did show. As she approached the table I stood up and did the gentlemanly thing with the chair, waived the waitress over and ordered her a drink and then I waited to see what she would say.

"Okay I'm here, now what?"

"I'm calling your bluff. You are saying that your proof that I'm a racist is the fact that I am chasing after every woman I work with except you and you maintain that I avoid you strictly because you are black. Well sweetie, to answer your statement of this morning I am not afraid that it will rub off. So my question for you is do you want to waste a week or so playing the game, or do you want to get right down to it?"

"Get right to what?"

"You know why I chase those other women; you know what I'm after, do you want to skip the bullshit and get right to bed or not?"

"I'm not sure that my husband would approve."

"I'm not the least bit interested in sex with your husband. Do you want the closet bigot between your legs or not?"

"That doesn't prove that you aren't a bigot; anyone can take a dare."

"Ooh, listen to the lady racist try to wiggle away now that her bluff has been called. Tell you what sweetie, how about I do what no racist would ever do with a nigger. How about I eat your pussy. You don't have to suck my cock or fuck me, just raise your skirt, pull down your panties, spread your legs and let me get down there and munch away. I'll even go you one better than that. I'll eat your pussy tonight and then you can go home and fuck your hubby. Do him tonight and then again in the morning and at lunch I'll eat you out again. There isn't a racist in the world who would do that. The up side for you is that the Oppressive White Man's" cock will never despoil your black body --unless of course you want it to. There it is sweetie, call me on it or get up and leave."

"Where?"

"Where do you want it? The comfort of a hotel room, or the feeling of delicious illicit sex on the back seat of a car?"

"Neither. My husband is out of town on business, but I will take you up on eating me after he makes love to me. It will just have to wait until he gets home day after tomorrow." She stood up, "Come on honky, this time I'm calling your bluff. You can follow me home and if, when I get there, you don't pull into the driveway behind me we'll both know who the bullshit artist and closet bigot is, won't we?"

I took out my cell phone and called my wife and told her I had to work late and the I stood up and said, "Lead the way my Nubian Princess."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

She hadn't pulled to a complete stop in the driveway of her ranch style home when I pulled up behind her and cut my lights. I followed her into the house and then said, "Where do you want it, living room couch or the bedroom?"

"In the bedroom."

She led me down a hall to the bedroom and walked to the bed. She lifted her skirt, took off her panties and then sat down on the side of the bed and spread her legs. I undid my tie and started taking off my shirt and she said, "You don't need to get undressed to eat pussy."

"No, but I don't intend to go home with my shirt and tie smelling of Eau de Cunt."

Then I pointed at the open blinds on her window, "You going to close them?"

She laughed and said, "No way. There are three college kids renting the place and I get a kick out of making their day" and then she giggled and said, "And their nights."

Well, if she didn't care I sure didn't and I took my place between her legs and started munching. It only took me a minute until she was moaning and shortly after that her hands were on the back of my head and pulling me to her. And I smiled to myself because I knew what was coming next. I like eating pussy. I'm good at it and I knew damned well that I would have her so hot that she would want to fuck. Even though I told her that I wouldn't fuck her I knew that she would be begging me before I was done. She held out longer than most, but after almost five minutes she was saying, "Fuck me, please fuck me."

"Are you sure? I told you that I would keep my dick in my pants."

"Don't tease me damn you, fuck me!"

"Is that anyway to ask?"

"Please, please fuck me."

"That's much better" and I stood up and stripped. She started to get up and undress, but I told not to. "You're fine just the way you are" and I climbed on top of her. Her pussy was wet and in only three strokes I was all the way in her. The nice thing was that I had made love to my wife twice the night before and then once again that morning before leaving for work so it wasn't going to be a five-minute fuck. It lasted almost fifteen minutes during which time she moaned, groaned, clutched and grabbed. The entire time and with every thrust I was thinking, "Racist am I? Take that you fucking slut." Just before I came I thought, "It would serve you right if nine months from now you get a joyful little bundle that has my eyes."

When it was over she lay there looking up at me with a contented smile on her face and she said, "Would you eat me again?" Please? I've never had a man eat me when I've had cum in me."

I looked at my watch, "I don't know. It is getting late and I really should be getting home."

"Please? If you will I'll suck your cock. I'm pretty good. We can do a sixty-nine."

"I don't care for sixty-nines; I can't concentrate on what I'm doing when all my attention is centered on my dick. You do me and then I'll do you."

When she said she was pretty good she was understating it. She should have been named Hoover she sucked so well. I let her suck me to completion and then I pulled her to me and kissed her. My tongue probed her mouth and after several seconds hers pushed back at me. It was a long and heated kiss and then I broke it and pushed her back on the bed, "My turn."

When I was done and had dressed and was getting ready to leave she asked, "Tomorrow? We can skip the bar and come straight here."

"You sure?"

"Oh yes indeed baby, I'm most definitely sure."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The next day she stopped by my office just before lunch and told me she was taking the afternoon off to run some errands, but that she would be home by the time I got there.

"We are still on for tonight, right?"

"As long as you are willing I am."

"Oh I'm looking forward to tonight. You can't believe how much I'm looking forward to it."

That night on the way over to her place I wondered how long I could keep the affair going. She was a great cocksucker and a pretty good piece of ass. I'd just have to see how it played out. When I rang the doorbell she greeted me naked except for a sanitary napkin belt and napkin.

"Uh oh" I said, "Nature going to get in our way tonight?"

"No, it's a surprise" she said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me along behind her to the bedroom and then dropped down onto her bed. She took off the sanitary napkin, spread her legs wide and said, "Hurry baby, eat my pussy."

I like eating pussy, but I'm not going to do it during a women's period and I said so. She giggled and said, "No, that's not it at all. I wanted to see if you would eat me with another man's cum in me and I just couldn't wait for my husband to get home. The errand I had to run today was to find an old boyfriend and get myself fucked. The Kotex was to hold as much of him in as it could. Hurry baby, you said you would eat me with my black husband's cum in me. This is no different; it came from a black man."

Well, I had said I would so I undressed and moved between her legs. It didn't take me long to figure out that something was wrong. She was way too wet for it all to have come from one man, not even one man several times. I pulled back and looked at her. She had a smirk on her face and she said, "Okay, so I lied a little. There were seven men - all black - at my party this afternoon. How about it white boy, can you handle a gallon of nigger sperm? Show me you aren't a bigot sweetie. Clean me up after seven big, black cocks."

One or seven, what did it matter? It really didn't so I got back down between her thighs and got to work. It was the same as the last time. She started to moan and her hands clutched at the back of my head and her fingers dug into my hair as she tried to pull me inside her. I redoubled my efforts and I was rewarded when she had an orgasm. She fell back on the bed and looked up at me.

"That was something baby, really something. I'm almost sorry."

"Sorry about what?"

"I hope you like sucking black cum out of pussies because I have a feeling that you will be doing a lot of it soon."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Your dick hard white boy? You ready for a good fucking?"

I smiled at her and began to move up between her spread legs.

"No baby, you are about to get fucked, but not by my pussy."

"What do you mean?"

A voice from behind me said, "What she means whitey, is that you have already been fucked."

I turned and a flash went off in my face. When the dots cleared I saw two black men standing there looking at me. One of them had a camera and he kept taking pictures of me and Shala lying naked on the bed. I stared to get up and the man with the camera said, "Don't even bother trying my man. Even if you were bad enough to take down the two of us and get the camera you still wouldn't have the video that we shot through the open window. That was really stupid dude. You should have closed the blinds and then all we would have had was this camera."

I sat up on the bed, "What the hell is this all about?"

Shala said, "It is all about hate white boy. It is all about getting back at whites for over two hundred years of fucking over our family. I know it wasn't you, but the people who did it aren't here and you are."

"I still don't know what you are talking about."

"These are my two brothers. Our family history in this country goes back over two hundred years. Our great-great-great grandfather was brought here as a slave and he did not have a good owner. He was beaten with a whip if he even looked like he was thinking of running away. Our great-great grandfather was a run away slave who got caught and was beaten so bad that he could never stand up straight again. Our great grandmother was repeatedly raped by twenty-seven white men and over the course of the last hundred years two cousins and an uncle have been lynched. Even moving North didn't help. In the Detroit race riots in the early Forties our grandfather was almost beaten to death. During the Watts riots in Los Angeles our father was thrown in jail for the heinous crime of walking down the street at the wrong time. While in jail he was held down and repeated sodomized by a bunch of white men. Do you know what all these crimes against our family have in common? Of course you don't, so I'm going to tell you. Not once, not one time was anyone punished for what they did. What the hell, all they are is niggers, right? Well, the three of us have decided to make the white man pay for what he has done. You aren't the first sweetie and you won't be the last, but you are helping to atone for the sins of your people against our family."

"I still don't know what you are getting at."

"It is real simple sweetie. The one thing the white man seems to fear more than anything else is a black man taking his women. You have a choice sweetie. You are going to give my brothers access to your wife. If you don't everyone in the world, including your wife, will see the videos of you and your nigger mistress. How do you think that will go over?"

"What do you mean by "giving your brothers access?"

"What will happen is my husband and I will invite you and your wife over for dinner. I will charm the pants off her and we will become great friends. She will come by my place a lot and naturally my husband and brother will always be around. You will stay out of the way and let nature take its course. If they succeed in seducing your wife it is a score for my family. On the other hand, if she is truer to you than you are to her the videos disappear and you will have dodged the bullet. It's a lousy choice for you sweetie, but it is he only choice you have."

"I take it that one of your brothers here is going to be your pretend husband?"

"That's right sweetie. Just remember, stay out of the way and let what happens happen. A small ray of sunshine for you. Out of the fourteen times we've done this two women didn't go for it. So, depending on how you look at it, that's a 14% failure rate for our side or a 14% success rate for yours. Your wife just might be the third one to take a pass. There is a potential upside to this for you. If either one of my brother's score you can fuck me for as long as they are fucking your wife. You may not want to though, none of the other twelve did. Probably had something to do with being sore losers. So, what's your choice?"

"Easy. I'll go with your plan because I know that Elaine will never play your game."

"That's what the twelve losers said. But hey, at least you have a chance. A small one, but a chance."

"One thing though, why me?"

"Because you called attention to yourself when you called me a racist. You would have been much better off keeping your mouth shut white boy, much, much better off."

To be continued...