The Sex Fairy Ch. 06

Story Info
College dorm heats up when the sex Fairy visits.
3.9k words
4.56
45.6k
13

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 02/13/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake woke up the next morning and he was mad at himself. How could he have fallen asleep, damn! He wanted to get her to stay and he wanted to make sure he could make love to her twice last night. He had a raging hard on this morning and just the thought of her made it worse now. He had no idea when she would send him another note and this was killing him. He had to figure out who she was. He was going to talk to Jason again that ran security and see if he could check the camera's in the dorm and see who she was or where she went. He had to know...he wanted to see more of her.

Carrie woke up thinking of Jake, wondering if he was as horny as she was. Last night had been great, she was finding out so much about herself sexually. She just wished that Jake was hers for real, but she knew better than to kid herself.

Carrie lay in bed and her body responded every time she even thought of Jake. Her pink nipples were hard and her clit was throbbing. She wished Jake were about to fuck her now.

Carrie wondered if Jake masturbated as much as she had lately thinking of him. Her fingers went to her wet pussy and started rubbing her clit.

Her clit was throbbing and she was wet! Carrie rubbed and rubbed her clit, moving her hips; with her eyes closed she imagined that Jake was touching her. Carrie knew she couldn't hold out that long without his touch.

Her own orgasms were so much less than satisfying these days. She slipped over the edge but she failed to have the multiple orgasms that she had been used to.

Carrie took a shower and washed her entire body in Tresor' just like the night before. She knew it smelled so good, and she wanted to just relax and think about Jake today, since she didn't have any classes.

Carrie went by Starbucks and grabbed a Carmel Latte and a muffin. She started to walk out the door not paying any attention and she almost ran straight into Jake.

"Oh, I'm sorry!" she said

"No, it's my fault I was on the phone and not paying attention." Jake said

"Have a nice day," Carrie said

"Hey want to have coffee with me?" Jake managed to say

"Uhh...well okay," Carrie stammered

Carrie was dying inside knowing she had on the Tresor' and was sure Jake could recognize it. If he was paying attention, she only hoped that the coffee scent inside was strong enough that he wouldn't be able to smell the perfume.

"I'll grab a chair," Carrie said

"Great!" Jake smiled

Carrie grabbed two comfortable leather chairs by the window that sat opposite each other...There she thought that should be far enough apart that he won't smell my perfume.

She was extremely nervous, did he know? Or what was this about; in any case her heart was beating a hundred miles an hour. How could she sit across from him like she didn't know him after having shared such intimate moments?

During the time he got his coffee Carrie's mind went everywhere. Her thoughts were scattered and went from getting up and running out the door to just breaking down and telling him she was his Sex Fairy!

Jake came over and had two large cups in his hand. He handed her one saying,"I asked the girl behind the counter what you had...I wanted to make sure you hadn't drank all of yours since this took so long."

"Well Thank You!" Carrie said nervously "So what can I help you with, is it one of your classes?"

"No, not at all, I just thought maybe we could talk for a little while, and since I ran into you what a perfect time to ask you. If you had plenty of coffee I knew you wouldn't have any excuse to run away."

With that comment Carrie's heart beat even faster, so he did know it was me! She didn't know what to say. Maybe she should make an excuse to go to the bathroom and just leave. But before she could decide Jake started to speak.

"So how are you these days? I haven't seen you out very much lately." Jake said

"I'm fine I've just been busy studying and several other things." Carrie said

"Yeah... I need to do more studying. I haven't been able to concentrate lately." Jake said

"Well why not?" Carrie asked innocently

"Ahhh... just some...well if you really want to know, girl problems!" Jake said

It hit Carrie then, Jake had a girlfriend. Her heart sank like an elevator on fire.

"There is someone I really like and it is very complicated, and I just want to be able to go out with her. But like I said it is very complicated." Jake nearly sank in his chair.

Carrie thought a moment before speaking, "Well why not just ask her?"

"Like I said it is very complicated, and I can't just ask her. Well I guess I could next time I see her. But I don't get to see her whenever I want to that is the biggest problem. It is only when she wants to." He looked almost defeated.

Carrie was almost sure it was her, but she couldn't quite tell. She didn't know what to say next. "I'm not really sure how I can help you then."

"I just thought you were so sweet in class the few times we have talked, I thought maybe we could have coffee and take my mind off of this." He said softly

"I'm sorry; I hope it all works out for you." She said

"Well I'm going to make it work out if I have any say so. I just don't know if I will have a say so." He looked into Carrie's eyes very intently.

Carrie was almost afraid he recognized her since he was looking straight into her eyes like he had so many nights.

"Hey why are we just sitting here? Let's go do something fun today! Are you busy?" He said in a much more positive tone of voice.

"Well...not really I was just going to relax and do some thinking of my own today. I can do that anytime." She said not believing that Jake had just asked her out. Not having a clue as to who she was or what they had shared.

"Great, let me change out of these sweat pants and let's meet. Where do you live?" He said

"Bixby Hall," just flew out before she thought about it.

"Hey me too. I didn't know that! Let's walk there together." He smiled

While they walked they chatted about school, the football team, their classes and how they were ready for summer. They parted at Carrie's floor and said they would meet in thirty minutes downstairs.

Carrie got to her room and her heart was beating almost out of her chest. She hurried to grab her things and quickly headed for the shower. Under no circumstances did she want Jake noticing that she had on the same perfume, Tresor', from the night before. She took her regular shower gel and lotion. She had thirty minutes to totally get done and be back downstairs.

After showering and putting on Incanto Charms perfume and lotion, Carrie brushed her hair and threw in quick heat hot rollers and grabbed clean black jeans and a black moderately low cut sweater. She grabbed a pair of gold earrings that matched her gold chains and quickly took out the rollers and ran her fingers through her hair then applied a dab of hairspray. All in twenty-five minutes, wow. She was better at this than she thought! She hesitated when it came to her shoes, what were they going to do? She decided to just grab her black sandals that had a strap around the ankle they really were her favorite. She would ask when they got downstairs.

When Carrie got downstairs Jake wasn't there, her heart plummeted. She sat on the stone wall and crossed her leg. She didn't have to wait long before Jake showed up in jeans and a white cable knit sweater, he looked amazing. As he walked toward her Carrie could hardly breathe.

"Hi there'" Carrie began,"Any idea what we are going to do, I wasn't sure about my shoes."

"Well I was going to ask you the same thing, only not about the shoes!" Jake laughed.

Carrie smiled and laughed too. She wasn't sure if it was then in their light conversation she started to feel more for Jake, or if it had always been there and she was just admitting it.

"You look fantastic!" Jake told her

"Ahhh...thank you, I really didn't have much time to get ready." She smiled

"Apparently you didn't need it." Jake said

Carrie couldn't believe this was happening, but she had to remind herself that he still didn't know who she was. In the end he could be angry with her for not telling him, so she didn't want to get her hopes up, just yet anyway.

"Listen since we just had coffee why don't we go over to the new art exhibit and check out the Museum for a while then have lunch and a glass of wine." Jake suggested

"That sounds great!' Carrie said, but she was thinking they could be bobsledding in Alaska or mining in Arkansas and she wouldn't care as long as she was with him.

The museum was interesting and Jake seemed to know a great deal about art, not something she would have thought for a football player. Somewhere and she wasn't sure when he had grabbed her hand and they had walked hand in hand for what seemed like forever. They laughed and joked, talking about things from all ends of the spectrum. It seemed like the hours went by in mere minutes.

Carrie was so intent on paying attention to Jake that she almost tumbled right over a directional sign in the hallway. This led them into hysterical laughter and some rather unpleasant looks from some of the other visitors. Jake had caught her and she hadn't fallen, it was then that he had put his arm around her waist and held her tightly to him.

Carrie felt like she was walking on a cloud, but her mind was racing and her body was responding to even just his touch. She could feel dampness in her panties that had not been there earlier. When she excused herself to the ladies room she didn't know whether to cry or to laugh, she was actually out with Jake and all she wanted to do was kiss him and she couldn't.

When she returned Jake had a far off look, like he was thinking. She asked him about it but he said it wasn't important. He put his arm back around her waist and continued on the remainder of that floor. When they were done he looked at her and said, "Hey lets go grab that glass of wine and lunch. We can finish another day."

With that Carrie nodded her head. But it was the 'finish another day' that had her mind reeling. Did that mean they would be going out again? She had a million questions but she couldn't ask them now. As they drove in the car Carrie debated on whether to just tell Jake the truth.

They were pulling into the parking lot and she was thinking of what she would say. She hadn't noticed they had stopped when Jake said, "So who is thinking now?"

"Oh...I'm sorry. I was just lost in my own world there for a minute."

"I noticed you haven't said two words since we left the museum. Are you okay?"

"Absolutely!" She replied, but she really wasn't as certain as she sounded.

Lunch was perfect, Jake knew alot about wines and he gave Carrie the run down on the different kinds. Not to mention what he liked best about each, and what she might like.

He ended by saying they really should go to a wine tasting and let her try several. Carrie's head was spinning from the moment he said it.

When lunch was done and it was obvious they were going to leave Carrie excused herself to the ladies room one more time. She leaned against the wall and tried to decide what to do about telling him the truth. In the end she decided she couldn't...the day had been too perfect, she couldn't ruin the one day she had with him. If and when there was another day she would tell him then.

When she returned to the table Jake was ready to leave. They talked on the way back toward the campus. Jake pulled into the park and asked Carrie if she wanted to go for a walk since the afternoon was still early.

Carrie nodded and looked into his eyes, she was dying to touch him and kiss him. Feel him and she couldn't think about much else at this time but him laying on his bed naked in the moonlight.

They walked for a long time with the new leaves just sprouting on the tree's the first signs of spring, everything beginning anew. Carrie couldn't remember a time when she felt happier or more satisfied.

Walking hand in hand Carrie felt like this had been the most perfect day the sun was starting to drop in the sky though and the temperature was starting to drop a little bit. Jake must have noticed her shivering.

"Well I guess we better get back, it is starting to get a little colder," Jake said

"Yeah, your right." Carrie said

When they returned to Bixby Hall, they walked toward the entrance and Carrie had this sudden knot in her chest. She didn't want the date to end and she almost felt like crying.

They walked toward the door to the dorm and near the stone wall Jake stopped, turned toward her and looked into her eyes, then bent down and lightly kissed her. "I've wanted to do that all afternoon." he said softly

"Me too," was all Carrie could manage to say

"Thank You for a great day Carrie, I hope we can do this again." He said

"Me too," was once again all she could get out. Her heart was beating so fast and her mind was spinning out of control. Her body was responding in ways Jake had no idea!

They walked to the door and went to their separate rooms.

************************************************

Carrie couldn't believe she had been on a real date with Jake. She was overwhelmed completely, and finally she had something she could tell someone. She called her best friend Amy and told her all about Jake and the amazing date they had. Amy was shocked that all this had happened so fast.

Carrie went to bed that night wetter than she had in weeks, she played with her dripping wet clit several times. Each time she came she was wishing it was Jake's fingers deep within her pussy not her own.

**************************************************

The next morning she woke up with her clit swollen, and her pink nipples hard. She wanted Jake so bad she couldn't think of anything else. She decided to leave him a note and see if he wanted her too.

I want to be with you again, you're amazing. Same as before, no questions or words. Leave a sock outside your door 10PM tonight. Your sex Fairy

She quickly showered and got ready to take the note to Jake's room. Knowing now she would have to be extra careful because she had been out with Jake, she couldn't just be seen hanging around his room.

She dropped the note off and quickly got away. The rest of the day seemed to take forever, her classes seemed extra mundane. Nothing seemed to interest her at all.

That night she took extra care in doing her nails and toe nails. She showered and once again wore the Tresor' lotion, powder and perfume. She carefully did her makeup and hair, and then put her hair up into a jeweled clip.

She grabbed out the white lace nightgown, and put it on, watching herself in the mirror. She could see her pink nipples were already hard. The fabric sliding over them brought sensation through out her breasts. She slid on her white satin slippers, grabbed her mask and put on her robe with the mask under the robe.

She had only two minutes to get to Jake's room tonight. When she got to the end of the hallway she saw the sock and hurried to the door. She bent down and slid on her mask while picking up the sock. She tapped on the door while turning the handle and entering the room.

Jake's room was filled with the scent of vanilla. There were candles all around again, and the music was softly playing. Instinctively she slid off the robe and turned toward the bed but Jake wasn't there. What was there semi surprised her.

There was a note and a variety of toys. The note said:

For my Sex Fairy,

I will be here in a few minutes, but until I am I want You to pleasure yourself for me. When I come in, I want to watch you. Please enjoy a glass of wine.

Till Then,

Jake

Something in Carrie sizzled; she was wet just reading his words. The thought of Jake watching her masturbate was exciting. Carrie went to the bottle of wine in the wine cooler.

As she was pouring herself a glass she noticed the palm sized video recorder that was recording everything. Once again she was a little surprised. Wow, Jake was hotter than she thought. If this is what he wanted she was going to give him something to really enjoy.

Carrie licked the rim of her glass barely then drank her wine. She laid the glass down and walked to the bed. Turning to face the camera, she carefully pulled her see through white lace gown up and over her head. She stood there fingering her taunt pink nipples, and slowly dipped her head back as she moaned softly.

Her finger trailed down her stomach and toward her shaved pussy. She then turned around and bent over, fingering her pussy while moaning just softly. Rubbing circles in her swelling clit.

Carrie lay down on the bed and picked up the vibrator. Turning it on she rubbed it on her nipples, and down her stomach to her clit. Then sliding it up and down her hot, wet slit felt so good.

Carrie slowly pushed just the head of the vibrator inside of her. Then pulled it back out of her, and all the way back in. Carrie started pushing it in and out harder and harder. Feeling her body respond and her nipples get harder she reached up and squeezed one of them.

Carrie was moaning Jake's name when he quietly walked in. She was so involved she didn't hear him and she continued fucking herself with the vibrator and the video camera taping it all.

Jake stood with just a towel on and water droplets covering his chest. He had apparently just been in the shower. With in minutes he couldn't stand it anymore, and he had to drop his towel and walk over to Carrie.

"You are so amazing," he said softly.

Jake took the vibrator and started sliding it in and out of Carrie. Carrie moaned, "Oh Jake!"

Jake's cock was hard and leaking pre-cum as he fucked Carrie with the Vibrator. Carrie noticed his cock and said, "Oh Jake, give me your cock...NOW!"

She started to move and Jake slowed sliding the vibrator inside of her. Carrie got up on her knees and pushed Jake back on the bed. She straddled him and slid his hard leaking cock just inside of her pussy. Slowly very slowly she moved careful not to let him in too far.

She then thrust her hips all the way down and took his cock all the way inside of her wet pussy.

"Oh god your pussy feels so good!" Jake moaned

His hips met hers and they moved together in rhythm. Their kisses were deep with their tongues searching each other. Jake's cock swelled inside of Carrie as she rode him fast and hard.

Carrie pinched his nipples as she kissed him and rode him faster. Her pussy was wet and her juices were running over his cock and down over his balls. Before he could resist Jake's cock had reached the point of no return.

"Oh god... wait, I don't want," but he never finished the sentence.

It was too late he was filling Carrie with his hot, thick white cum. Carrie feeling his spurting liquid came all over Jake's cock. They drew out their orgasms with Carrie still moving slowly on Jake's cock and kissing him deeply until he couldn't take it anymore.

Everything was caught on tape from the moment Carrie had walked in the door. Jake rose up on his side. "You saw the camera right?"

"Yeah, that is part of what made this so hot." she said noticing Jake's chest still with some water droplets on it.

"If you want the tape you can have it, or we could watch it the next time you come if you come back."

"You can keep it," Carrie whispered

Jake moved to Carrie and once again started to kiss her deeply and passionately. Lightly touching her and feeling her soft skin he said, "You smell so good!"

"Thank you," Carrie said without looking at him

Jake continued kissing her and touching her, once again his cock was getting hard again.

The more he touched her the harder he got, he fingered her wet pussy and could feel their juices running out of her. Jake moved and spread Carrie's legs apart then started to lick their juices from her wet slit.

12