The Sex Manual

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This Baby, is pre-cum," she held her hand between them displaying the clear liquid that coated the end of her digit. "Most women consider it a delicacy," she revealed before drawing her hand to her face and taking her thumb between her lips. "Mmmm," she moaned. "Just as I expected. Delicious Darling. And so sweet!" Laney complimented before focusing once more upon the magazine. "Now, what's next?"

Guzzlers continued to provide inspiration, multiple photos across the next pages, Turner drawn to one particular aspect.

"Is it weird that she doesn't have any hair down there?" Turner questioned and Laney's heart increased its beat now the focus would again be upon her.

"Well, just like you've begun to shave your face, some women like to remove their pubic hair."

"Oh, ok..." Turner paused then followed up. "Have you ever done that?" He asked, his eyes fixated on the woman's bald pussy.

"I... well... in the past, I've..." she, despite her assumed confidence, faltered. "Well, yes, I have Darling. But let me show you what a woman actually looks like down there." And with that, she set aside the magazine to grip her panties with both hands and lifting her bottom from the couch momentarily, lowered them mid-thigh, revealing her hirsute crotch to her son. "Would you like to touch it, Baby? Just to see how it feels."

With his erect cock poking from his fly, Turner jumped at the opportunity, shifting his body to allow his left hand to come down gently upon his mother's pronounced pubic mound.

"It's so soft," he observed, running his fingers down through her untrimmed locks.

"That's right," Laney purred. "Now go lower Honey. Do you feel how wet Mommy's pussy is?"

Delirious, Turner cupped his palm over her vulva, allowing his middle finger to slip between her velvety folds.

"Pussy?" He questioned. "Why do you call it that?" To which Laney paused in thought.

"You know, I don't know," she smiled, spreading her legs a little wider. "Just one of those funny names, I guess. Now what you're touching is my labia," she began to explain but Turner interrupted.

"I know Mom. I've read about it in our encyclopedias," he revealed, chuckling. "I know all the parts," he added as he ran his fingers all over her vulva, coating his hand in fluid before concentrating on her clitoris.

"Oh goodness," Laney sighed as Turner moved into her side, wrapping an arm around her shoulder to draw their bodies together. In response, Laney sought his cock, taking him in her hand to squeeze tightly almost as support. "I see you know about Mommy's clit too!" She whispered as she in turn began jerking him off, Turner quickening the movement of his fingers. Mother and son, mutually masturbating, so loving, so natural.

"Can I go inside Mom?" Turner breathed, his cheek pressing against hers, their lips again so close.

"Ye... yes Baby," Laney sighed. "Finger Mommy's pussy Darling. Feel how hot I am."

Turner didn't need to be told twice, slipping his middle finger into his mother's welcoming vagina, Laney's walls embracing the penetration as her mouth once again sought his.

"Kiss me, Baby," she moaned under her breath and Turner was more than eager to respond, his jaw now confident, his lips seasoned at love, his tongue hungry to reconnect with hers.

Kissing like lovers, breathing into each other's mouth, the façade they were engaged in some kind of practical educational undertaking melted away. Turner's mouth slid from his mother's and still fingering her admittedly fiery pussy, now with two digits, he kissed and licked his way down her neck to her chest, seeking and finding one then the other nipple to lavish kisses and suck upon her soft pale flesh.

"Lower," Laney managed to voice, and fully aware of what his mother inferred, Turner slid down from the couch, Laney losing her grip on his penis in the process. Taking hold of them and wrenching, Turner removed his mother's sodden panties from her legs, spreading her thighs wide and admiring her dripping gash before he buried his face into her groin. A moment of selfishness Turner took before beginning his work, smearing his face in her dampness, coating his jaw, nose, and cheeks in her alluring scent. And then his mouth wrapped her slit, sucking up the taste he knew from the night before. His favorite flavor. Mom pussy. The only sustenance he'd ever need. His choice for a final meal. His desert island delicacy. Feverishly he dined, slipping a tongue into her body to drink her lube. Tongue fucking her until Laney was writhing, bucking her hips up into his face, smashing his nose with her pubic bone.

"Fuck me, Lover," Laney hissed as she felt the unexpectedly premature orgasm approaching, needing her son's cock inside her when the moment came. Not allowing him a moment's delay, she grasped his hair and coaxed him up from between her spread legs, her hands feverishly seeking his belt to unbuckle and strip his pants down his muscular thighs. And there it was. His unabashed incestuous hardness, naked and poised for her pleasure. How could she... how could any woman not resist a taste, she thought? Denying herself the penetration, the orgasm she so needed, Laney took her son in hand and with her eyes slowly rising up his torso to meet his, his cock in mouth.

How long had it been, she wondered? For thirteen journeys around the sun, she'd been denied the feeling of dick against the roof of her mouth, gagging her throat. No woman should be so deprived, she thought as her tongue massaged the underside of his shaft and she did her best to take his length. Turner's lips opened as wide as hers, seemingly mimicking her action as he looked down mesmerized, his mother willingly choking herself on his engorged meat, the feeling indescribable, the sight beautiful. "That's awesome," Turner managed to whisper, having seen the act in the magazine but unaware of how good it would feel. Grinning, Laney slurped her way off his dick, her mouth drooling profusely, his cock slickly coated.

"It's called a blowjob Darling," Laney informed him, her tongue back upon him to lick up and down his length before nuzzling his shaft, smearing, rubbing his cock against her nose and cheeks. "I used to be quite good at it," she proudly admitted as she once again took his head between her lips, sucking as she jerked on his hardness.

"You... still are!" Turner proclaimed as he held his breath. Instinctively he moved his hands to either side of her head, holding her face in place as she relinquished her grip enabling her son to fuck her mouth just the way she'd wanted it. The way every good mother should. Deep he entered her, his fingers massaging her scalp as his hips thrust, her nose smashing his belly as she gagged upon his affection. How proud she was of her boy. For Turner, it was too much, too pleasurable. He could feel his orgasm approaching and as much as he wanted to cum in her mouth, he didn't want it to end so quickly, he still had so much to learn from her. "Mom, I'm..." he was able to voice as he resisted the necessity to withdraw, holding out until he was on the edge of cumming. "...gonna cum," he confessed as he finally pulled from her salivating lips, Laney quick to smile.

"Then fuck me, Baby," she beamed. "Stick that cock where it belongs Son."

Stalling only to remove his t-shirt and step out of his pants, fully naked Turner fell upon his mother, hoping his cock would find its home, instead grinding against her clitoral hood before furrowing up through her sodden pubic hair, Laney the savior, grasping and guiding her son back between her folds, to slide effortlessly and deep within her body.

At one. Two bodies joined at the sex and mouth as Turner's tongue mimicked his cock below, writhing with Laney's between her welcoming slavered lips. Fully Turner entered. His pubic bone met hers as she accepted her son's length in her motherly embrace. Withdrawing, nearly to the head before plunging back inside to Laney's almost agonized moans as her postponed orgasm reignited.

"More," she managed to whimper as her thighs locked around her son's hips trapping him in place. "Don't stop Baby," she panted as Turner began to really fuck her, his cock hammering into her body, his pelvis slamming into her thighs. An arm pillowing her neck, he used his other hand to grab a boob, massaging and pinching at her erect nipple as they kissed in incestuous bonding.

The sound of sex filled the cabin; the scent of pussy perfumed the air. Turner sucked his mother's neck, her earlobe, as he did his best to delay his ejaculation, Laney welcoming her own.

"Yes Baby. Fuck me," Laney cried, reveling in the long-forgotten feeling of accommodating a man inside her. Not just any man, her son. So like his father and yet, so different. "Mommy's gonna..." she struggled to voice as Turner managed to up his pace. His thrusting frenzied as Laney relinquished all control of her faculties, succumbing to his amorous assault. "Mama's cumm... I'm, gonna... Oh God, I'm cumming!!" She hugged his body to herself, a hand holding his head like a newborn child as she gasped in his ear. "Yes, yes. Oh God my good boy, yes," she hissed as wave after wave of ecstasy flooded her very soul. This was love, she realized. Nothing as pure, she fathomed as lightning bolts of pleasure jolted her body, as her vagina quivered around her son's loving cock. His cock, she thought in her euphoric high. Only one thing could make this better.

"Cum in me!" Laney's mouth met Turner's as her body tingled. "Fucking fill me, Baby," she begged as their lips smashed, their tongues entwined and Turner didn't need further prompting. His balls were laden, bouncing against his mother with every thrust. So much pleasure, had he ever lasted as long, he wondered as felt his mother's pussy squeeze tight around his cock?

"You want it?" Turner panted, his abs aching. "You want my cum Mom?"

"I need it, Baby," Laney moaned, her vagina tensing with anticipation. "Drench Mama's pussy, Lover!" She demanded along with Turner's committed thrusting, his bottom lip bit as he exerted himself. "That's it, Baby. Fuck me good. Show me how much you love me."

"I love you!" Turner leaped at the word, his gaze darting up from her wobbling breasts to look into her eyes. "I love you so mu..." he was unable to finish the word, his jaw dropping open, his eyes glazed as his orgasm began. "Oh fuuck!!" He gasped; his breath held to increase the pleasure. "Mom, I'm cumming," he admitted the obvious.

Laney was well aware. Every spurt of his ejaculate she could feel. His teenage seed flooded her vagina, his cock so slippery within. So much cum. So hot within her. Lava poured into a furnace. Their eyes locked, silent they committed to each other their love. Their incestuous contract was sealed, signed in cum. Never to be broken.

"Oh shit," Turner exhaled as he fell forward upon his mother's chest to receive her embrace, his hips continuing to slowly thrust, emptying his entire load within her. "Mom, I..."

"Shhh..." Laney comforted him, her hand caressing the back of his head as he buried his face into her neck. "Rest Honey. You've done so well," she complimented his work as she squeezed her pelvic floor around his still erect cock, Turner rising at the sensation, smiling.

"What's that?" He grinned as she again used her seemingly magic powers, her pussy sucking on his cock.

"You've still got so much to learn," Laney giggled as she raised both hands to cup his face, coaxing him down toward her to kiss upon the lips.

"Does that mean we're not going back to the city?" Turner looked hopeful.

"Not any time soon Darling," she relinquished, smiling before her eyes panned back toward the magazine, reaching out to take it from beside them on the couch. "Besides," Laney flicked through the pages revealing countless sexual positions and acts, the further into the magazine, the more depraved the images became. "We still need to study the rest of your sex manual together," she teased and Turner's cock twitched within her body, exhibiting its enthusiasm at the proposal. "And..." she paused, looking down at her dress and underwear. "I still have a whole suitcase of lingerie and costumes I want to model for you," she divulged and Turner, his energy returning, his dick buried deep within her cum filled orifice, began to again fuck his mother.

*

Thank you for reading. Yeah, it's been a while so go easy on me, I'm kinda rusty.