The Sex Shop Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped her ass a bit from view then look up at him for a minute. "I did not tell you move or to stop did I Julie?" She quickly pulled her ass back up and returned her lips to his cock.

He pulled into the parking lot of the coffee shop and turned off the car. "Take you mouth off for a minute but stay in that position. His hand came down hard two times on each ass cheek. "Now continue."

With tears soaking her cheeks Julie placed her trembling lips on his cock and started to suck, taking it as deep as she could.

He ignored the tears on her face as he pushed her head down harder on his cock causing her to gage but she didn't complain. She sucked him deep and hard wanting his cum inside her anyway she could get it. Suddenly he exploded into her mouth and he relaxed into the seat as he listened to her gulping his cum down her throat. When she was finished he grabbed her hair and pulled her up. There was no cum on her face only the steaks from her tears.

"Julie do you know why I punished you with four hard slaps to your ass?"

"Yes Master Jay I pulled my mouth off your cock when I did not have permission too and I...I moved my ass from the view of the window."

He grabbed her chin firmly in his hand, "You are my little Jule and if I want to show you plugged up ass hole I will, understand?"

"Yes Master Jay I am sorry."

He pulled a tissue from the glove box. "Wipe your face and lets go have a coffee."

Once they got their coffees Master Jay took a booth way at the back of the coffee shop. It was fairly busy for this time of the night.

They where sitting, side by side, drinking their coffee. "Julie spread you legs nice a wide for me." She looked around the shop but did what she was told. He reached at the back of her chair and pulled her tail out from under her skirt letting it dangle behind her. Everyone would see it when they came out of the washrooms. Her face was as red as her butt cheeks now.

He smiled as he saw how this made her uncomfortable. He stuck two fingers up her cunt and started to push them in and out. "Julie you're going to cum for me right here and now." With his words she let her cum flow out onto the seat and onto the floor. "Good girl Julie now go clean the cum off your self and I'll drive you home."

She gave him her address and he drove her home in silence. He pulled into her apartment building's parking lot.

"Thank-you for everything tonight Master Jay. I will see you next week."

"Julie you must insert the plain butt plug at work 11:00 and don't remove it till 11:00 the next day, everyday Julie. You are to bring both with you to work on Thursday and I want you to wear it at work on that day, understand?"

"Yes Master Jay."

"Julie I've also decided you are not aloud to cum till I say you can, this will teach you discipline." "

Tears started to come down, "that is so...It will be so hard master."

"Yes Julie but you are going to do it cause I want you to learn to obey my wishes without question. Now next week I want you to wear a dress that is just above your knees. I will be taking you out to a late dinner then you will be coming to my place to finish our evening. We will be taking the final step next week. I want to own you Julie so by next Thursday, if it works out, you will be spending the weekend with me. If you do not wish to take that final step with me let me know next week and we will end it. I will not come to the shop and bother any longer, you decide." He ignored the worried look in her eyes and got out to let her out of the car. Tears where coming down her cheeks.

"Julie why the tears?"

"The thought of not seeing you Master Jay it upsets me."

He smiled at her, "Julie lift your skirt for me."

She looked around, "here Master?"

He looked cross at her, "yes up Julie!"

With pink cheeks she lifted her skirt. He yanked on the tail a couple of times then pushed it in again. "I love how your ass looks with the tail and all the pink marks with my hand print and I know you like it too Julie. I plan to redden that ass even more next week. Pull your skirt down Julie."

As he walked her to the building he asked her, "Julie when is your day's off?"

"The shop is closed on Sundays and Mondays sir."

"Good that means you will be free till Tuesday at what time?"

"My shift starts at four o'clock sir."

They stopped at her apartment door; "if everything works out on Thursday you will be spending the weekend with me. He kissed her long and hard. "Good night Julie don't disappoint me."

"Good night, I won't I promise Master Jay." She watched him disappear into the elevator before she went into her apartment.

The Sex Shop

Part 4

Julie pulled down on the bottom of her dress after a man sitting across from her looked up her dress and grinned. Her cheeks went pink as she quickly looked away. It didn't bother her to get looks anymore but she was embarrassed with the butt plug inside her even though she knew no one could see it, she knew it was there. "It's for Master Jay," she told herself. Relief came when he pulled the stop cord and got up.

"Thanks for the show," he winked at her as he exited the bus. Her face turned a darker pink and she got really wet between her legs. She squirmed a bit as her juices made the plug a bit more uncomfortable. After a week of wearing it, the plug didn't hurt that much but just made her a bit uncomfortable and a lot horny.

"I wouldn't be so horny if I was allowed to masturbate but Master Jay said I wasn't allowed until I got permission from him," she thought to herself. "It's so I learn to be obedient as a master's slave should be." She thought on that idea for a moment, "I have to decide tonight if I want to be owned by him. The idea of giving all my trust and independence over to him is scary but it makes me so horny and hot." She thought about the idea, if she decided not to, but it made her heart sink into her stomach. She could not imagine her life without Master Jay in it. "Imagine," she thought, "to never see him again. No, the thought is just too horrible. I guess there is only one answer to this, I want to belong to Master Jay." She smiled to herself as she pulled the cord to get off the bus her mind felt a peace it had not felt all week. She felt strong and sure of her decision as she exited the bus.

Once she bought two coffees, she headed right for the shop because Bonnie had to take account of the inventory for the month so Julie had to take the counter. She didn't mind it, was an extra hour once a month besides she enjoyed working for Bonnie and her husband Jim, she had been like a big sister to her when she came to the city for a job and was always flexible if she needed time off.

"Afternoon Bonnie, here I brought you a coffee," Julie said as she handed her a cup then placed her coat and purse under the counter.

"Hey thanks a lot," she took a deep sip, "Boy did I need that."

"Ruff morning," she asked as she attached her nametag?

She leaned against the counter, "first I get to the shop and had to go all the way back to the house for the keys; then I went to count yesterday's cash drawer but couldn't find it. I went ape looking for it."

"I put it in the safe as I always do Bonnie."

She put her hands up, "relax apparently Jim came earlier to the shop and dropped it off at the bank before he caught his flight. He is such a worry wart didn't want me to have to worry about doing it and going to the bank on top of everything else." She took another sip as she smiled and shook her head. "Well I should get the inventory done," she picked up her list and pen and went into the back storage room.

It was 4:30 when Bonnie finally came out of her office. "I'm done all the paper work." She took a deep breath and leaned on the counter, "any customer's while I was busy as a book worm?"

"No not a soul."

"Well it got busy between one and two but it was fairly quiet today." Hey Julie nice dress busy after work?" she looked at her and smiled.

Julie blushed, "I'm having a late dinner with my...Thursday mystery man." She paused as she saw the concern on Bonnie's face. He took me out last week for coffee then drove me home after work." She padded Bonnie's arm don't worry I'll be fine. Hey it's going to be five soon go home and help your daughter with her homework."

Bonnie smiled at her, "ya her and I are going to go out for pizza since Jim out of town." She put her coat on, grabbed her purse then headed for the door. "Enjoy your date and be careful, keep your cell handy and turned on."

"Yes mom go home and enjoy your kid."

"Alright good night and good luck," she smiled and left.

The closer to 11:00 the clock got the more butterflies she felt flapping around in her stomach and the more she wanted to cum. "Not being aloud to cum was the worse part of her punishment Master Jay had given her specially because the butt plug made her think of nothing but him all week. She smiled, "I guess that was the idea. If I become his he will expect me to make him my main focus but even if I decided to say no," she shuttered at the thought, "he will always be in my thoughts now." It was 10:59 she went over and turned the sign but left the door unlocked then even though she was scared to she removed her clothes. She stood near the door to wait for him.

He came in smiled as he saw her naked and ready for him. She locked the door then handed him the butt plug with the tail she was told to bring, "hello Master Jay, I am ready for you are you pleased?"

He took the plug and put it in the black bag, "I am very pleased my little jule. Turn around and bend over."

Knowing why he wanted her to do this she turned and bent over showing him her hole with the butt plug in it.

"I am very pleased Julie. Tell me did you put it in everyday as I ordered you too?"

"Yes master I did."

"And when your hole was filled what did you think and feel Julie?"

"I felt hot and horny...for you master and all I could think of was you and how I missed your touch."

He let out a light laugh then pulled out the plug making a popping sound, "turn around and look at me. Are you ready to continue my little Jule?"

"Yes Master Jay."

He looked around the store then walked straight over to where the paddles and whips where. He looked them over for a minute then down at Julie. "Now Julie I need to know what you have decided, do you want to continue?" He ran his fingers over the assortment of paddles and whips. "Now think about this hard Julie because once we are committed to each others needs there is not turning back, no walking away." He grabbed her chin, "You will belong to me and I won't let you, understand?"

She looked up into his eyes, "Master Jay I have thought of nothing else all week. I don't know how I'm going to feel about everything you decide for me but I do know that I don't want you out of my life. I like the feelings you arouse in me and I feel complete when I'm with you. There is only one way I could answer you sir. I wish to belong to you. I want to devote my self to pleasing you and I wish you to be my Master."

He looked long and deep into he eyes for a while before his even moved then he looked up at the paddles. He took a round wooden one and slapped it down into his palm then handed it to her. "Hold this one for your new master." He smiled at her then grabbed for a riding crop with a little leather piece on the end. "I will be trying out this one too." Then handed to her to hold. He looked around the store. "There is only one thin more I need. Ah yes there they are." He walked over to the collars. He looked down at her, "My favourite colour is red and you will be wearing lots of cloths in that colour. He grabbed a red collar which had small red stones on it. "I will put this on you at my place my little Jule but right now I want you to go and lay out on your stomach on the coffee table."

"Yes Master." She said as she walked towards the back staff room.

"Now Judie I could tie you down and gag you so you can't move but I am not going to. You will take what I give without moving away or yelling. It will be one of your first tests to pass as my new slave." He took the paddle in his hand and ran in it back and forth across her cheeks. "You will receive punishment for each scream that passes threw your lips or each wrong movement away from you masters strike and you shall keep proper count of each infraction or I will double it, understand my little Jule?"

"I understand my Master," Julie said as she concentrated on the paddles movement across her butt cheeks.

The paddle's movement stopped then came down on her left cheek with great force causing a yelp to escape her mouth.

"Oh Sorry Master, one infraction." The paddle came down hard on the right cheek causing another sound to escape. "Come on Julie you must do better than that, no sound but a moan."

"Yes Master, two infractions sir I'm sorry, I'll try harder."

It came down three quick hard ones in a row on her right butt cheek causing her ass to pull to the side.

"Do not move!"

Tears where coming steady from her eyes now. "I am so sorry Master, three infractions sir."

He came down hard three times on her left butt cheek but this time her ass rose up to meet it." He smoothed his hand across her butt cheeks making her feel the heat even more. "That was better my little Jule." He put the paddle down and picked up the riding crop. With quick snaps it was brought down on her ass cheeks several times in random places. Julie did not cry out but tightened her ass cheeks right up.

"You will not tighten up like that as it is a way of pulling away from your master's blows is it not?"

"Yes master I...I'm sorry Master. That makes it four infractions sir."

He smoothed his hand across her butt cheeks again. "Sit on the couch arms above your head, legs spread, wide." He grabbed the paddle again then started to knead her breasts, moving slowly and gently toward her nipple. He looked down into her eyes as he pinched and tweaked her nipples making them stand up. He smoothed the paddle across her nipples then gave each breast two good whacks. Tears spilled from her eyes but she did not move or cry out.

He smiled at her, "very good my little Jule." He put the paddle down them picked up the riding crop. With even strokes he tapped her nipples with the crop smoothed, her breasts with his hand then tapped them a second time. How do you feel my jule?"

Her eyes were wet and glassy, "Warm and wanting my master."

He moved his hand down to her cunt lips smoothing them over, feeling the wetness there. "I know my little jule would like to cum really badly but I don't wish you to cum yet. You will control it for your master. I have one more place I want to try this on then I will take you out to dinner. He straightened up and lifted the crop over her cunt then brought it down on he cunt lips with five quick snaps of his wrist. A loud moan escaped her lips as her back arched to meet his crop.

"Very, very good my little jule." He stuck two fingers into her hole, "you have been such a good slave you may cum for your master."

Her eyes rolled back in her head as her ass moved to meet the rhythm his fingers where developing inside her. She came so hard it shot under the coffee table.

He looked into her eyes and smiled, "you came nicely for your master but I plan to make you come even more before the end of our evening together. I am very pleased and will be taking all the products including the collar." He showed her the plain butt plug, "you will wear this to dinner." He kissed her deep and hard. "Get your dress on and hurry we have reservations."

Once she cashed him out and locked up the cash drawer she grabbed her clothes, purse, and plug and headed towards the back.

"No my little jule you will not hide anything from me you will insert it in front of me.

"Yes master." After she covered her back hole with lube she bent her self over and eased it into her hole. With pink cheeks that matched her pink bottom she got up and threw her dress on.

He walked over to her, "I love the red dress, and it's going to match nicely with your new collar."

He opened the car door for her as he took her hand to lead her to the front doors. It was very a formal lounge and even with her dress she felt underdressed.

"Hello Mr. Forbes your usual quiet table sir?"

"Yes, looks quiet tonight."

"You missed the rush Mr. Forbes. Here you are," the hostess said as she placed a wine menu on the table. Julie sat down and her master pushed in her chair. He looked over the menu for a second. "I would like a bottle of your best Arneis."

"Very good sir." She turned towards the bar. She came back with two wine glasses and a bottle of wine. She poured a mouthful into his glass and waited. He picked it up smelled it then tasted it, "perfect." The hostess poured some in both their glasses. "Your waiter will be over in a few minutes."

"Too our new sexual adventures together my little Jule." They tapped glasses them drank deeply.

A tall slender blond haired guy came over he hugged the menus to his chest. "Good evening Mr. Forbes do you want menus or do you know what you and the lady wants to order?"

"Tom we will both be having a light pasta primavera tonight." The waiter wrote down their order on a pad he had retrieved from the front pocket of his apron. "Very good choice sir." He turned towards the kitchen.

Master Jay took the wine and topped her glass. "Don't be so nervous my little Jule, relax and enjoy your self."

"Yes Master, I will really try to, but I'm not use to places like this, it is a bit...overwhelming sir."

"Well this is after all a very special night my little Jule. Before our evening is done I will use what I have come to own. You will be fully mine."

"Yes sir, thank-you."

"Your welcome, now sit up straight little Jule our dinner is coming.

The waiter placed their plates down in front of them then topped off their wine, "Please enjoy your meal." He turned to go serve a table that had just been seated.

He watched her place the last mouthful in her mouth then emptied the rest of the wine into their glasses giving her just enough to wash down the last morsel. "Julie I am going to ask you to do something for me."

"Sir is this another...test?"

He smiled, "Yes my little Jule it is another test." He picked up his black bag and took out the butt plug with the tail then handed it to her over the table. "You are going to go to the bathroom and change the plug you have in for this one then we shall go." He sat back in his chair.

She grabbed the plug off the table and hid it in her lap, finally after looking the whole place over she looked up into his eyes pleadingly. "Here now sir."

He leaned forward, "Yes Julie now."

She swallowed, got up, and walked to the washroom trying to hid it under her arm as she walked past tables of couples that thank god where too interested in each other than in her. She went into the washroom and changed to the butt plug with the tail. There was a full-length mirror against one wall where she noticed her dress almost hides the tail. "If no one looks to closely they won't notice it." She took a deep breath and moved out the door towards her table and sat down.

He put his hand out across the tabletop, "the other plug Julie."

Julie lowered her head as she place the plug one in his hand. With his other hand he lifted her chin, "Keep that chin up, you should to be proud to wear it for your master." He slowly retrieved the other plug and placed it in his black bag. He pulled out her chair, "come I've already paid it is time to go."

It was a long ride but finally they pulled up to a black metal gate; which opened with a press of a button. Her jaw dropped as they drove up to a large two-story house. It was white with black trim, "You live here alone Master?"