The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She flipped her hair back in disappointment and I wondered if she was truly close to an orgasm already. The gentlemen was fairly attractive and two of our ladies were whispering to him as they ushered him away. I realized that they would be trying to get his cum shortly and maybe even more.

I realized my orders and approached the gentlemen as he was leaving thanking him first and then asking whether he needed his fingers cleaned or wanted to whip the future husband. He laughed as he left with the two attractive ladies and I felt tormented that this was in fact a requirement and realizing that none would likely be interested in my offer.

With slut still in position and the wall quickly adjusting tightly around us, Karen grabbed the ice scooper from the tray, swiftly turned it around and plunged the handle into slut's wet cunt tunnel. My wife immediately reacted and was literally rocking back and forth on the object.

Thirty seconds turned into more time as my wife's pussy danced on the metal object. It was too loud to hear, but I could see my wife's body reacting and it was evident she was having an orgasm.

I was stunned at how quickly she had reacted to the overall situation and rather than being horrified, she was embracing her slutty role like the true whore she was becoming.

Karen laughed and began spanking her roughly as she finished my wife off with the metal object. She removed it and immediately, reached around the put the handle in slut's mouth as she continued her assault on my wife's reddening ass.

Only seconds had gone by before another male had his fingers buried in my wife's holes. My cock struggled against its metal cage as watching my wife just have an orgasm had me reeling and watching strange fingers pounding away at Miss Jenny's holes had me more excited than I expected to be.

Just then, one of the woman came over and handed me a cum-filled condom. I looked around with shock and was amazed at the irony. I was fine with my wife getting fingered in public and was not even nervous about her getting in trouble, but yet I was handed a condom for my duty and the public aspect had me on edge.

Tim surprised me by leaning in and ordering me to drain the condom into a shot glass. I was unsure if he was being protective about the public aspect or not, but eagerly took the shot glass that had penetrated my wife, and squeezed the creamy contents into it. Miss Karen smiled at me and then pinned the used condom on my back.

For the next hour, it was a steady flow of men stuffing my wife with their fingers, me thanking them for doing so, getting rejected as I asked to clean their fingers or succumb to a whipping, and finally, our ladies returning with cum filled condoms.

Tim interrupted the consistency as he pointed to the shockingly fifteen shot glasses nearly full of cum fluid hidden beneath the booze on the drink cart. Knowing the inevitable was coming, the group watched with eager anticipation as I took the first glass to my lips and gulped downed cum of 4 men. My instructions had been clear that no more than 4 condoms could be emptied into a single shot glass and Tim did the math that approximately one teaspoon of cum can be produced by a single male so each 1.5 ounce shot glass could fit 4 loads of sperm.

I gagged a bit as the sticky still warm fluid slipped into my throat and down into my stomach. Tim seemed unhappy and ordered me to hold the contents of the second shot glass in my mouth until he gave me approval to gulp the creamy liquid into my belly.

I took the thick soupy contents into my mouth and opened my cum filled mouth seeking his approval. He let the thick salty cum rest inside my mouth until he finally nodded allowing me to drink down the horrific mixture. The taste was strong and pungent and I could not envision doing this with another 13 shot glasses.

Still, Tim only allowed me a few seconds before the exercise was repeated and again and again I drank down the copious, salty contents. As I took hold of the 10th glass, a portion of the group could not bear to watch and some were cringing as I gulped down the 40th gooey cum load. Even Tim seemed horrified and took glasses number 11 and 12 and dumped them on my head causing the sticky mess to first coat my hair but to drip down my face and neck onto my body.

Everyone seemed excited about this new act of debasement and he repeated it with glasses 13 and 14. He then ordered me to tilt my head facing up and literally coated my entire face with glass number 15. He held me there for almost a minute before I was allowed to lower my face forward, enabling the gelatinous fluid to form, and congeal on my face.

I could not imagine what I must have looked like with a cum coated body and 60 used condoms pinned to my back, but I felt completely embarrassed, useless and tormented. I wanted to crawl away but I knew that we were only two-thirds done with this torturous exercise.

As I turned to look at my wife, I watched as her body once again shook with sexual gratification. The gentleman was clearly enjoying this as he thrust his fingers in and out of her like a piston and cheered as she orgasmed through his forceful actions. He was actually being stroked in a condom as he did this and soon I saw his hips bucking wildly as well as he exploded into the condom.

In compliance I leaned over and thanked him for pleasing my future wife and I asked if he wanted me to clean his fingers. He looked at my cum covered body and face in awe. He then laughed, removed his own condom, ordered me to open my mouth, and then surprisingly proceeded to empty the warm contents of his own condom into my mouth.

Without question, I slurped down the warm cum as it emptied into my belly until there was no more to be consumed. He seemed happy with himself, placed the condom in my mouth and moved his way past our strategically formed wall.

Suddenly, Master approached with a stunning beauty in his arm and I looked at my wife and watched her intently. She looked like a lost puppy dog and was clearly experiencing some jealousy herself. He walked to her, patted her on the head and introduced his slut to his new magnificent beauty.

The woman gave little attention to the introduction and leaned in to kiss Master and they engaged in a passionate kiss. I watched as slut lowered her head at this and I almost felt bad as I knew her feelings for Master had grown strongly. Master then almost screamed that slut was at number 70 and approached me immediately thereafter.

"Only 61," he exclaimed, "And most of it appears to be on your face you disgusting cum whore."

Again, he introduced me as slave to his beauty and she was rightly horrified and despised at what she saw. Master laughed and strode away, eventually with everyone in tow.

The next club was the same but just a different location and Master had to carefully group us to make sure my horrific existence was allowed into the establishment. The actions there were of similar nature and within the next hour, slut had completed her goal of being penetrated by more than 90 guys.

Similarly, I bore and had consumed cum of 90 as well completing this debasing and humiliating assignment.

Though I expected the night to be shifting towards an end, Master and Karen had differing thoughts. The game of strange objects was only moderately successful thus far, and Karen wanted to push my wife into a deeper state of torment. She was clearly pleased that Master had an extravagant lady to torment Miss Jenny, but she wanted slut to be objectified and degraded to a much further extent.

Karen was proactively asking strangers to come up with ideas of objects to stick inside my wife and the game took off with significant energy.

Over the next few hours, my wife was stuffed with liquor bottles, beer bottles, hair brushes, hair spray bottles, ice cubes, gum packets, cigarettes, cigars, a bottle opener, balloons, a pearl necklace, several bananas, a hotdog, salt and pepper shakers, a Tabasco bottle, a spoon, the back of steak knife, pizza crust, a vase, keys, water bottles, pickles, lemon / lime wedges, chopsticks, lighters, Karen's high heels, portion of an ice sculpture, the metal center of a toilet roll from the bathroom, a faucet handle in the bathroom (Karen forced slut to crawl up onto the counter), writing pens, straws, a fancy levered door handle, microphone, flip cell phone, chair leg in bathroom, a flashlight, glow sticks, light bulb, batteries, and even an orange cautionary cone.

Miss Karen forced slut to fuck and stretch herself on the massive cone until she climaxed, lost her balance and stretched herself out even more so on the massive plastic unit.

Karen had counted slut having 5 separate orgasms through the evening and one more humiliating one was yet to come. Karen lifted her skirt at the club, ordered slut on all fours, placed a large magnum champagne bottle on the floor and told slut that she was to lick Karen's pussy and fuck her own ass on the champagne bottle until both women had experienced an orgasm.

The begging started and my wife pleaded to just give Miss Karen an orgasm; she implored that she would be unable to experience an orgasm with just her ass being penetrated.

Miss Karen clearly did not care and our crowd gathered around to watch this act take place. My wife eagerly dove in and began licking, slurping and sucking on Miss Karen despite the fact that they hated one another. As ordered slut fucked her ass with the large magnum champagne bottle while doing so.

Within 10 minutes, Miss Karen was experiencing her first orgasm on slut's tongue and relentlessly forced slut's mouth and tongue deep inside of her as her orgasm subsided. Miss Karen quickly maneuvered and pressed slut's tongue deep into her ass and this worship continued for another 10 or so minutes. In stunning fashion, Miss Karen began squirting as she expertly played with herself while slut continued to pleasure her anal cavity.

With one shift, Miss Karen was back to her original position and slut was lapping at her soaking pussy. As my wife tried to play with her pussy, Karen ordered her to stop; again the task was for slut o be in this position until she experienced an anal orgasm with only the presence of the massive champagne bottle.

Recognizing this, I watched in amazement as slut stuffed more and more of the bottle inside of herself; her ass stretched and she began to moan and wriggle as she worshipped Miss Karen's cunt.

The crowd was mesmerized as slut's body suddenly tensed and then started to shake; my slutty whorish wife was cumming from the massive champagne bottle stuffing her ass.

What happened next was equally shocking as Miss Karen took a firm hold of my wife's hair, gripping it tightly as slut's orgasm shook through her entire body. Immediately a piss stream emerged from Miss Karen's pussy and she began coating my wife with a stream of her warm urine.

My wife tried to pull away still shuttering from the orgasm, but Miss Karen's strong hands held her firmly in place as she continued coating slut's face, hair and body. I knew that this must have been so pleasurable for Miss Karen and the grin on her face spoke volumes as her stream slowed.

Finally, she ordered slut to gulp down the remaining fluid. We all watched my wife obediently comply and her mouth pressed to Miss Karen's cunt lips; her throat could be easily seen gulping several times as Miss Karen finished emptying her bladder into my wife's mouth and throat.

Miss Karen rose, smacked slut roughly across the face and then pushed my now whimpering wife to the ground with immense pleasure. No one came to her rescue but I leaned down to comfort her.

Almost simultaneously, I heard Master's loud chuckle and his simple instructions were followed out immediately, "Take them to the suite," was all I heard and we were ushered out of the club, into a car and eventually back at the suite.

My wife's cries were heard all the way home and my cum covered body and her piss covered body were literally rolled into a single bed where we lay together without a word spoken to one another.

As we lay in bed I felt relieved that it was over and I expected the entirety of the Vegas vacation to be over as well.

As I laid in the crust of cum that had dried in my hair and all over my face, I felt as debased and degraded as I had since we started our new lives; the reality was that maybe for the first time I truly felt like owned property.

I justified the past in that what we had endured as individuals and as a couple was at Master's discretion but now here in Vegas, we were at the whim of others. Master had relinquished control to those individuals that wished the worst and most demeaning aspects in life for us.

As I thought through the events of the night I could hear my wife's crying sniffles turn to soft snoring sounds. She must be exhausted I thought as my wife so rarely snores. I knew that she was still drunk and I could smell the strong pungency of Miss Karen's urine on my whorish wife.

I listened to her and despite all that had transpired here in Vegas, I held her tightly as I loved her more deeply than ever before and could not imagine my life without her.

There were certainly aspects of her life that I no longer understood but it matched the lack of understanding about my own self and my own body. Again the questions arose in my own mind, how both of us could experience such unusual orgasms when our minds and bodies were being treated in inconceivable ways. I thought of my wife's stretched ass after being pummeled by the huge magnum champagne bottle and swiftly moved to thoughts of my own cock leaking precum and actually cumming on a number of occasions without ever being touched.

Tonight was different as my cock certainly got hard and leaked throughout the night but never was I close to experiencing an orgasm. I thought of the times where I had erupted, my body betraying me. My mind found some embarrassing clarity as it continued to analyze; it was those times that my wife was being pleased by large superior cocks.

I became even more embarrassed at the thoughts racing through my head, it also happened when my mouth was full of superior cocks, my lips and throat being stretched and used, and being sprayed with powerful loads of Alpha male cum.

While I lay deep in thought I felt my little boyclit twitch with excitement. As I licked my salty cum covered lips, I felt my small boyclit harden further against its metal cage, I thought about what a dirty and naughty slave I was; my thoughts turned to dreams as I felt my small clit leak through the metal onto my wife and the bed we now shared.

12