The Sexy TV Reporter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God that was great," I can hear her voice. "I wonder if we can do all that again." I can feel her hand on my cock, feeling it.

"Not right now," I tell her as I roll a little to dislodge her. Then I climb around to get our bodies together again and kiss her. I reach down and cup her pussy as we kiss and as she pulls on my cock. "Maybe after a shower, after a few minutes, we can see what I can do." I've ate a girl and then fucked her in the shower before and it can be about as hot and sexy as anything can get. I'm not sure that I'll recover soon enough to be able to do it but I'm anxious to try.

So we get in the shower, the warm water running over us. She soaps me with her bare hands and feels me all over as she washes me. She spends enough time on my cock that I can feel it recuperating. It's almost ready. Then I wash her the same way, bare hands and soap all over her body. As she rinses, I suck on each breast a little. I kneel down in the tub and lift one leg of hers and put it on my shoulder so that I can get my mouth to her pussy. She balances on one leg and her hand on my head as I eat her. It doesn't take long. I've learned that once she starts orgasming they can come fairly quick. So after a couple minutes she's cumming all over my face. I hold her leg that's up on me and stand up, aiming my cock into her as I rise. I'm a good six inches taller than her so I'm fully into her with my legs still bent.

I lean her against the tiled wall and start pushing into her. As I straighten my legs with each push up I actually lift her off her feet. I'm supporting her whole body with my cock inside her vagina. Then I drop back down a little and shove up again, over and over. Eventually as fast and as hard as I can manage, just pounding away at her. My body is pressed against her, she's pressed against the wall and I'm fucking her full force. The warm water is running over us. She's really screaming, loving it all. It's about as good as sex can get.

She cums way before I'm going to so we dry off and end up back on the bed, her riding me until I'm close to cumming and then her switching to a sixty nine position so we can give oral sex to each other until we both cum again. I think she's maybe had enough and I'm truly pooped. I don't know if I could get it up again if I wanted to and I really want to go to sleep. I have to work tomorrow. So, we give each other phone numbers and addresses and stuff, both of us naked, and I pull on a shirt and pants over my naked body, carrying the rest of my clothes, and get back to my apartment. I sleep really well.

The next day, I'm at work. I write, Or "create", as well as do a lot of client contact work to get information that will help me come up with good ideas for our clients. So, it's pretty much a nine to five job with some travel, mostly local, involved and no clock to punch. My success depends on my doing good work so mostly no one keeps tabs on exactly what I do with my time. I get a phone call from the receptionist that Stacy Williams is in the lobby to see me so I go out and lead Stacy back to my office. When she comes in she looks around and sees that I have four solid walls, no can see in, and that my door can lock. So she locks it, grinning at me.

"Neither of us has much time," she says as she lifts her skirt and pulls her panties down, stepping out of them, "but I really would like a little sex arousal to get me through the day until we can get together again tonight so I figured maybe we could just sixty nine and both of us could manage to cum and enjoy ourselves." I actually have an old leather couch in my office and she started pushing me towards it. A few seconds later, I'm on my back and she's poised above me, her bare pussy a couple inches from my mouth and she's got her fingers and her mouth around my cock.

I learned that you need to be careful what you wish for. You might just get it.

12