The Shepherd's Crook Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh, yes. That feels good, Lisa. More."

She was already beginning to pant with her excitement as she forced more and more of his cock into her hot wet mouth.

Ben looked to Lori who was fidgeting on the bed. She looked at him eagerly.

"Come here."

She was immediately off the bed and kneeling next to her sister.

"No, up here," Ben directed.

She looked up in surprise then stood. He immediately took hold of the ring on her collar with his left hand and pulled her in close for a kiss. She softly moaned as he caressed her lips with his. When his right hand slid down her back, she sucked in a sharp breath. His fingers slipped under her panties and continued down to discover the jeweled top of the butt plug she was wearing.

Lori's eyes watched him for his reaction, and he smiled as he gently pressed on the toy.

"Oooo fuck!" she moaned gently.

Ben's lust was surging as Lisa struggled to get more and more of him inside her throat. He took a grip on her hair and began to fuck her mouth slowly. She clung to his ass and pulled with every stroke into her mouth.

Lori was trying to drive her tongue deep into Ben's throat as his fingers dipped into her pussy while he rocked the toy in her ass. Her body was trembling as she approached her release.

Lisa suddenly surged forward, and Ben's cock slipped past her mouth and pushed deep into her throat. She made an odd squeal sound around the obstruction but her nose pressed against Ben's stomach.

He pulled back from kissing Lori, and they both looked down to see Lisa choking on his cock. Lisa's hand was rubbing her clit in frantic circled as she came.

Ben pulled himself completely clear of the woman's mouth. She gasped in a deep breath as if starving for oxygen then wailed through the final surges of her orgasm. Lisa continued to cling to his ass, leaning her cheek against his hip as she came down from her high. When she finished, Ben eased his fingers from her sister's wet depths and sucked them clean as he stared into Lori's eyes. She moaned softly.

"Lie down on the bed. Remove your panties," Ben said to Lori, and she moved.

Ben lifted the spent sister and carried her to the bed, gently setting her down before slipping her panties off as well. Lisa's eyes opened as she gazed down at him. When his mouth fastened onto her pussy, she cried out as her last orgasm had just waned and she was still sensitive. Thick fingers drove into her pussy, and her cries went silent as new bliss crashed through her mind. Ben gave her no mercy as he teased her ass with the toy filling it, finger fucked her quivering pussy, and thrashed her outer lips and clit with his tongue.

"FFFFUUUUCCCKKKK!! Lisa finally screamed as her muscles locked up. When Ben eased back, she flopped to the bed, eyes closed as she panted, her muscles trembling in the afterglow.

Lori watched her sister's return to Earth with wide eyes. She heard a noise and saw Ben returning from the washroom. She hadn't realized he'd left. Her eyes dropped to the heavy cock bobbing between his legs, and she knew that was for her. She softly gasped as he crawled up the bed to position himself over her body. She eased herself back down onto the mattress, and he lowered his face to kiss her tenderly. She was surprised there was no taste of her sister on his lips. He'd taken a moment to freshen up for her! Her passion for the big man swelled in her chest, and she eagerly pressed her lips to his.

She felt his hard cock begin to press down on her pussy and she gasped into his kiss. Rocking his hips, he slowly ground himself up and down against her, transferring her slick wetness to his cock, stoking her fires. It felt too good! It was such a tease! She tried to move her hips to bring the head of his cock down to her hot opening, but he slipped away each time.

"Fuh! Please! Please, Ben! I need it. Put it in," Lori begged.

On the next stroke, Ben pulled back the extra inch and the thick head slipped down to press against her lower lips.

"AH! Ah! Oh! So hot!" she sighed. Then her jaw dropped open as she felt Ben slowly forcing her open in tiny strokes. Her brows dropped as she concentrated on the sensation. She was having a little difficulty getting him inside this time. Was he thicker? Her eyes shot to his.

"Sorry, just a little over-excited tonight," he said softly. "We don't have to-"

"Yes! Yes, we do!" she insisted as she wrapped her arms and legs around him. This position allowed him a little more room for his hips, so he began a little rolling motion that stirred her insides with his cock. "Oh fuck yes!" she squeaked, drawing a smile from Ben.

It took some time for Ben to give her his entire length.

Lori was clutching at him and biting her lip as sparks shot through her abused flesh. She felt so incredibly full, yet she needed more of him. She was desperate for it! When he finally came to rest on her, he continued to rock his pelvis but now the motion was directly teasing her clit, and her jaw dropped as she cried out.

"Oh fuck! Oh yes! Like that! Fuck! So- Oh fuck! I- I'm close!"

Ben looked at her in surprise. She was close? For all his over-excitement, he still had a ways to go. He smiled at the look of bliss on the beauty's face. So be it. He continued the rolling motions and listened to how her breath was catching on each roll. He increased his speed slightly on each rotation, and this did the trick for her.

"Omigod! It's here! I'm- Fuck! CUMMMINNGGGG!" she cried as her muscles went into quakes.

Ben pressed her down against the mattress, and she hissed in a breath as the pleasure peaked. When he sensed her trembling was slowing he eased the pressure until he was able to slip his hard cock from her body.

Lori was spent and mumbled something incoherent as her eyes closed.

"You're still hard?"

Ben glanced over to Lisa who was watching his cock bounce with his pulse.

"It's ok; it will go away."

"NO! I mean, I want it inside me. I need to feel it," she said breathily.

Glancing once more at Lori's peaceful expression, he saw she was out for the night.

Ben eased himself across the bed and Lisa smiled up at him. He leaned down and kissed her, tasting her tongue in his mouth. She was pretty excited.

When he pressed his cock against her pussy, she moaned and rocked under him. He picked up that motion and soon they were rubbing each other almost feverishly.

"Please! Put it in!" Lisa begged.

Ben eased back, and Lisa reached between them to guide him to her opening. He sighed at the feel of soft lips caressing the head of this cock. Then he pushed forward, and she grunted.

"Fuck! You're thick!" she exclaimed.

He froze. "Too much?"

She shook her head. "Give it to me. You know what I need."

Ben smiled with a nod. He pushed forward and Lisa's mouth opened in an O of surprise. He pulled back and slammed forward again and again until he was all the way in. Then, with a final glance at Lisa who nodded to him, he began to pound his cock into her faster and faster. She clung to him with all her strength, a constant stream of whispers coming from her lips.

"Fuckmefuckmehammerme! Ohfuckthat'ssogood! Yesyesyes- fuckmefuckmefuuuuckkkmmmeee!"

He was getting close quickly, and her chanting was fanning those flames.

She was bouncing on the mattress under every thrust and hit her release just moments before Ben's exploded within her. He gasped as his body fired stream after stream of heat into the panting redhead's depths.

"Mmmm, that feels good!" Lisa purred, closing her eyes and basking in her pleasure.

Ben eased himself off and settled onto the mattress between the sisters. They cuddled in, and he kissed them both.

He saw their faces no longer held any of the nervousness they'd shown earlier and he was grateful for that. Those emotions might have led to something far worse.

Jealousy.

Chapter 11

The twins were moving a little slow and seemed dreamily distracted at breakfast. Trish took the opportunity to tease them unmercifully until Ben asked her to stop.

The Sergeant was quiet but took this in with wide eyes. She kept glancing at Ben in confusion until he decided enough was enough. He stood and walked to her chair.

"May I speak with you in private for a moment?" he asked her quietly.

"Yes, sir," she responded automatically.

Ben sighed internally. "You don't need to call me sir. Ben is fine."

She gave him a nervous glance, so he led them a few tables away from the other diners.

"Serg- May I call you Evelyn?" he asked quietly.

She nodded.

"Evelyn, you seem to have become uncomfortable around me. Especially when I'm affectionate with the women in my life. Maybe you have questions-"

"How many?" she immediately blurted.

Ben blinked at her in surprise. "Oh, uh, well there's," He paused to think about it for a moment. "...eight women I consider myself currently in a relationship with. A few others have... expressed an interest in occasionally sharing my bed. I typically turn down such offers as I have a difficult time with casual encounters. I get emotionally involved too easily."

Her hand went immediately to her mouth. "You kissed me last night!" she squeaked.

He smiled and gestured for her to be calm. "That was just a mistake brought on by my being a little overwhelmed emotionally."

"Oh," she said with a subdued tone.

Ben looked closer at her. "Did you think-"

"NO! I didn't! Me? That's silly! I'm your security detail and your admin assistant! Anything more would put the first two at risk!" she asserted forcefully.

"Ah! Ok, good," Ben said, relieved for once. "So you understand that I may show physical displays of affection to these women and why?"

"Yes, but-" she looked uncomfortable once more.

"But?"

"How? How are you able to manage multiple, intimate interpersonal relationships successfully? I haven't been able to manage one!" Her face flashed to red, and her eyes went wide in embarrassment once the words were out.

Ben couldn't prevent a smile from reaching his lips. "The truth? It's them. It's the amazing women with whom I've fallen in love. They know I love them. Completely. If they weren't secure enough to accept that and discard all notions of jealousy, then it would all come crashing down. So the success is entirely on them." His smile slipped a little as his gaze focused on nothing. "There are times, like now, when it hits me how unworthy I am to have so much love in my life. I can only do my best to let them know how grateful I am." He gave himself a little shake then flashed a weak smile at the Sergeant as he realized he'd overshared. "Does that answer your question?"

She nodded.

"Again, my apologies for the uninvited kiss last night. I'll try to keep a tighter rein on my emotions in the future," he said contritely.

"It's ok," she said quietly.

She didn't seem happy, but Ben didn't know how to address that. With a nod, he headed back to his seat but only managed a few steps when his cell rang. He glanced at the screen and saw it was his lawyer. "Good morning Walter! What's up? How's Daphne?"

The man chuckled at the last question as Ben was their matchmaker. "Good morning to you. Daphne is completely delightful. We're going to a comedy club tonight."

"Great to hear!" Ben said with a satisfied smile. He wanted to see both of his friends happy, and they were such a good match.

"As for why I'm calling, I received a call from the manager of the shipping container storage facility demanding you come to the site as soon as possible as the authorities want the container you had shipped from Australia opened in your presence. The DEA and the FBI intend to have agents on site for the opening. The late Mr. Hahn is attracting a lot of attention."

Ben scowled as he didn't need this kind of attention. He knew it was likely fallout from his visit to Russia. He sighed as he rubbed a hand over his face. Concerned eyes at his table turned in his direction. "Where is the facility?"

"In San Francisco. I'll send you the address," Walter suggested.

"That's not too far away, I suppose," Ben grumbled. More concerned looks from Tina.

"Can you go today?" Walter asked.

Ben looked to the table and saw everyone was looking back at him now. The plan was to do more shopping today, but he supposed he could slip away to do this. He sighed. "Yeah. I need to arrange a flight there and back. Our jet won't be back to LA to pick us up until tomorrow. I'll do that and call you back with the itinerary."

"That's great! I'll wait for your call," Walter said with a smile in his voice.

"Enjoy the club tonight and give Daphne a hug for me!" Ben said.

"Will do! Bye, Ben."

"Bye, Walter."

He finished walking to the table and let himself drop into his chair.

"What did Mr. Greyson want?" Tina asked anxiously.

"Just another nuisance courtesy of Rainor Hahn. The shipping container of all his stuff from the condo in Australia is in a storage yard near San Francisco. The authorities want it open as they believe it contains contraband. It very well might. I wasn't there when it was packed up and shipped here. We now know he was a criminal, involved with some of the worst people."

"His dirty shit isn't going to stick to you, is it!" Trish asked in concern.

Ben grimaced at her choice of words. "No, I have an alibi for the time this stuff was packed and shipped," he said shaking his head. I'm going to arrange a quick flight there and back, but it looks like you guys are on your own today. I'll be back this evening." He looked to Tina and Lori. "You still have the bank cards, yes?" They nodded. "That should cover any purchases you make. Keep any other receipts, and I'll settle up when we get home. Sorry to do this but Walter indicated it was important and I'm close enough."

"Who's going with you?" Tina asked.

"I am," Evelyn said immediately.

Ben smiled and nodded. "Evelyn will." She smiled.

They finished having breakfast as Ben made a few calls. The jet service had no planes in the region, but he arranged a charter for Ben. He called Walter and let him know when he expected to be there.

Then he wished the ladies luck, gave them kisses, and hopped into a taxi with the Sergeant to head off to the airport.

Ben found the charter jet service and they were ushered on board quickly as they had to meet their departure window. Ben looked around and realized how much more luxurious Sky Shepherd was. He wondered if Dennis had purposefully selected this charter company as it made his fleet look so much better. He smirked to himself. He wouldn't put it past the man.

The flight was short, and the pilot was aware that they were to wait on Ben for the return flight to LA. He and Evelyn grabbed a taxi and gave the address of the shipping company. They settled back and watched the scenery.

"Have you been to San Francisco before?" he asked Evelyn.

"No, sir- Ben," she said correcting herself at his raised eyebrow.

"Me neither. Looks like an interesting place. Maybe next time, I'll arrange to stay a few days."

She nodded and looked out the window.

The drive only took twenty-five minutes to get them to Oakland. The driver left them at the front door of the low rise building with the company logo above the door.

They went inside, and he spoke to the receptionist, gave his name, and the woman asked them to take a seat.

Forty minutes later a heavyset bearded man in a wrinkled suit with a clipboard in his hand walked into the waiting area. Ben looked up from his cell when he heard the man call out his name.

"That's me," Ben replied as he walked towards the man, the Sergeant following. Ben saw a name tag on the man's jacket. It said Mike.

The shorter man looked up at Ben then glanced to the soldier at his elbow. "I need to see some ID," he mumbled, so Ben showed him his driver's license.

Nodding, Mike gave it back then handed Ben a pen. "I need you to sign here as permission to open the container."

Ben signed the form and handed the pen back. The man used it to tap his name tag. "Name's Mike. Please follow me."

They went through a door next to the receptionist then down a long hallway to a back door, stepping outside. There was a large white storage container a short distance away with a group of people waiting by the doors at its far end. Ben's eyebrows went up as he counted at least a dozen. He knew the DEA, and the FBI would be on site, but he'd only expected one representative of each.

When they approached the group, three people stepped forward and glanced at each other; two women and a man. Only one of the women was smiling, which made everyone else uncomfortable.

A slim woman, blond hair in a blunt cut that reached her jawline, standing maybe 5' 9", and wearing a dark blue suit, lifted her hand first. "Agent Montrose with the FBI." Ben shook the hand.

The male agent had a stocky build but looked like he worked out. He immediately reached out to shake Ben's hand before the other woman could move. "Agent Nelson, DEA."

Finally, the third agent stepped forward and extended her hand. She was probably 5' 7", attractive with sharp features, and dressed impeccably in a tailored wine-colored suit and white silk blouse. Her smile never faltered throughout the display of jurisdictional dick measuring. "Agent Stephanie Russo, CIA."

Ben's brows rose in surprise. "CIA?"

Her smile widened as the other two agents scowled. "Yes. The press got pretty excited when you showed up in Los Angeles, so we expected these agencies to make a play for the late Mr. Hahn's items in the shipping container. And they did-"

"Why are you here?" Agent Montrose interrupted.

She turned her smile towards the other woman. "In good time. I'm speaking to Mr. Shepherd now." She looked to Ben once more ignoring the angry snort from the FBI agent.

"Did you pack the shipping container behind us?" she asked Ben.

He shook his head. "No, that was arranged by Margaret Dawson, a lawyer in Sydney, months after I left. She also arranged the sale of the condo for me," he explained.

"Do you know what's in the container?" she asked.

Ben looked at it then back to the woman. "I expect the contents of the condo. I wasn't paying too much attention to the décor as Rainor had just died and Gretchen was in a precarious emotional state." He looked closer at the agent. "What are these questions for?"

"One final question I promise, then I'll explain myself," she said, and he nodded cautiously.

"When did you become aware that you were the sole heir to Gretchen Hahn's estate and she'd signed everything Rainor Hahn owned over to you?" Agent Russo asked.

Ben frowned as a shot of pain went through him. "After. After she was... After she died."

"My condolences," the woman said sympathetically. She turned to the two other agents and handed Montrose an envelope. "I have a writ from the Supreme Court which protects Mr. Ben Shepherd from criminal prosecution based on items or information found within the effects of the late Rainor Hahn. Additionally, any items inherited by Mr. Shepherd will remain his property except for any illegal drugs or weapons which will be confiscated by the appropriate government bureau. So, aside from those two exceptions, everything inside this container belongs to Mr. Shepherd." She handed Ben a second envelope. "This is your copy."

Ben stared at the envelope for a moment then slowly tucked it into his pocket as his mind spun. He was stunned by the implications of this... and damn curious why the CIA would have done it. Maybe cautious was a better word to describe how he was feeling at the moment.

"Can we get on with opening the container? I have other things to do today," Mike grumbled.