The Shop Floor Guys Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch!" I said. Kajal laughed and then bit the other nipples. She started biting my sensitive nipples one by one, and then reached down with her right hand and started playing with my clit.

With Kajal's expert fingers manipulating my clit, her teeth playing with my nipples, and Suresh fucking me at now rapid speed, my orgasm returned. It hit me fat and it hit me hard, and I felt the strength go out of my hands, which were on the couch back propping me up. I started shivering, moaning and shaking, as I fell on top of Kajal, almost suffocating her with my tits.

Suresh noticed me fall, and as if to make my fall complete, took his hands off my waist and put them on the insides of my thighs and pulled, making my knees gradually slide sideways. In a couple of seconds, my body was completely hugging Kajal's even as I had a massive orgasm. Suresh's dick was still buried in me.

Once my orgasm subsided, I was just lying there motionless, not sparing a thought for Kajal. She however had pushed my boobs aside, and her face was now at my neck. I felt Suresh's rock hard dick finally withdraw. I took this as a sign to get up, but as I tried to do it, Suresh pushed me down again.

"Stay like that."

In few seconds, I started feeling the rhythmatic impact of his thrusts as Kajal's body started moving. Suresh's stomach started slapping against my butt. That's when I realized that he was now fucking Kajal, who was right below me. I propped myself up on my elbows and saw that hungry look in Kajal's face again. And to return the favor, I was about to lower my hand and finger her clit too, when my cellphone started ringing again. I picked it up and saw it was Rohan calling again.

"Go ahead, answer it." Suresh said in an authoritative voice. And like an obedient slave, I complied. Ignoring the fact that I was still breathless from his fucking, Kajal was moaning under me, and there were two distinct slapping noises in the background, his stomach against my ass, and his thighs against Kajal's thighs, I brought the cellphone to my ear and pressed talk.

"Hello." I said in a breathless voice.

"Hi honey. I just called to see how you were doing." Rohan said.

"I am.... fine." I replied.

"Are you sure? It sounds like you have a sore throat or something. And where are you? What are these noises?" Rohan said.

"It's just...... it's the TV. I am at home." I said in a more normal voice and looked pointedly at Kajal, who put a hand on her mouth to muffle her moans.

"Oh, that's great. I am almost home." Rohan said cheerfully.

"WHAT???" I yelled.

"Easy honey! Yes, I am like five minutes away from home. I left some documents at home which I needed to pick up." he said.

"Ok..... I'll see you soon then. Hanging up." I said and disconnected the phone without waiting for him to say anything. "Listen. Rohan will be home in five minutes. We need to stop this."

I said, getting up from the top of Kajal's body. But Suresh kept fucking Kajal.

"Come on, didn't you hear me?" I said panicking.

"Yes, just a minute. I am almost there." Suresh said.

"Me too." Kajal said breathlessly.

"WE DONT HAVE TIME!!!" I yelled and pulled at Suresh's arm, but he pushed me away roughly, making me topple backwards and fall on the floor.

"Ah oh... yeah... I am cumming." Kajal said and started to writhe. Suresh increased his tempo too, and started pounding her deep and hard. I got up and came close to them again, by which time Kajal's orgasm had subsided.

"You done, Kajal?" I said. She nodded with dreamy eyes. "OK then"

And with all the strength in my body I pushed Suresh hard with my two hands. This impact he felt, and he staggered backwards, his dick sliding out of Kajal's pussy with a plop sound.

"You bitch!" Suresh said, lunged forward, and knocked me on the floor. He then got on top of me, and inserted his dick in my pussy, and started pounding me. Before I could resist, I felt a wet gush of his semen filling up my insides. His juice sprayed the inner walls of my pussy.

And I was about to say something in protest when CLICK.... I heard the lock, and the front door creaked open.

(to be continued)