The Shoplifting Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you then explain it to him."

"Explain what? That you accidentally put dildos into your purse and then accidentally snapped your purse shut?"

"Well, yes!" She thought for a second. There had to be a way out of this. "Alright, alright, it wasn't an accident. I admit to that now. I was, well, as I'm sure you can understand, must understand, I was more than just a little embarrassed at having to buy something like this, you know, for the bachelorette party, and, well, I put them in the purse so that, well, if any customers happened by they wouldn't see me carrying them."

"Right out the door, without paying?"

"Well, by then I had indeed forgotten about them. It wasn't like I wanted to recall such a thing and, well, I don't normally put things in my purse that I'm going to purchase and, well, I just naturally forgot about it. I paid for the other articles, didn't I. It was just an honest mistake."

"Ms. Crump, I even reminded you about your purchases. I even confronted you as you were about to leave and you still didn't recall the dildos you had slipped into your purse just moments ago."

She did not appreciate his continued reference to the "dildos," but she thought it best not to make a point of that. For the moment he clearly had the upper hand. Her moment would come in the next class. "Okay, okay, Billy. Yes, I stole them. Well, no, I didn't steal them, but I was about to steal them. I admit to that but, please, as your professor, will you not just forget this, just this one time. You can understand why it would have been so difficult for me to purchase them, from you, for the bachelorette party, of course, and I will be very, very grateful, I promise, if you could just please let this slide, this one time." She looked deep into his eyes, hoping, pleading, for some consideration.

William's expression did not change. He recalled when he looked into her eyes, pleading not to have to stand in the corner. "I just can't, Ms. Crump, I could lose my job."

Her expression became stern. "Well, alright then, Billy, if it must be this way then, alright then, call your security officers and let's just see who they will believe, me, a professor in good standing at Templeton College, or one of her marginally passing students, who is blackmailing her for a higher grade."

"Blackmailing? Who was doing any blackmailing?"

"It will be my word against yours, Billy. Let's just see whose story they will believe."

"Boy, Ms. Crump, you just keep digging yourself a deeper hole. Don't you realize that our whole conversation is also being taped?"

Ms. Crump looked up at the top of the wall right behind him. Oops. There was a camera right there as well. Apparently it was there in case there was a hold-up. She reverted back to a prior tact. "Billy, listen, please, is there anything I can do. Anything at all. Please, just name it. The Board of Trustees will not understand if they discover this. I really can't afford it."

"Ms. Crump, it's not like I can destroy the tapes." There was in fact no need to do that, as they just rewound when a tape finished, approximately every twelve hours, and recorded over again. Nobody had looked at any of the tapes in months.

"Would you do it for me, Billy? I will do anything."

"Anything, Ms. Crump?"

Well, this was a moment of truth. "Billy, if you want an 'A' for the semester, it is now done. No problem." It was a pretty big gesture on her part, one that could itself get her into very big trouble, if discovered. This was worse than just the shoplifting.

Amazing. She just keeps digging a deeper and deeper hole. "You would give me an 'A' to cover up your shoplifting of dildos?"

Why does he have to keep saying that word?! "Yes, definitely, not a problem."

William smiled. "You know that offer is on tape now as well, Ms. Crump."

Panic swept through the teacher. Getting caught shoplifting was bad enough, but offering a grade in order to avoid getting arrested? That was the kind of academic fraud that would get her fired and likely prevent any future job in education. It would mean the loss of her entire career. "Billy, I'm desperate now, please. Please show me some consideration, anything."

"I'll tell you what, Ms. Crump, let's just take these products back to the shelves where you found them." He handed them to her and gestured over toward the aisle at the far right of the store.

Ms. Crump was apprehensive but she was feeling also rather hopeful. Was he going to let her put them back on the shelves and then just forget about it? Well, probably not forget about it. She would probably have to give him the 'A' grade. But, once the tapes were erased she could in fact renege on the deal. Who would believe him? Or, maybe she would just give him the grade he wanted. She would like this whole thing to just disappear. She better not push her luck. She made her way to the shelves.

William followed behind her, and it was her behind he was following. Ms. Crump did have a very, very fine tush that swayed so delightfully within her tight skirt. Did she have any appreciation of that at all? His heart raced as he contemplated his plan.

When she reached the rack of marital aid products Ms. Crump placed the "novelty items" back into their respective places, finding this itself to be rather embarrassing. She felt like a little girl who had been caught shoplifting, and shoplifting something that was quite shameful to be holding in front of one of her male students.

William pointed out, "You know, Ms. Crump, the spinner is our most popular product." He reached out for it to show it to his teacher.

"Thank you, William. I've seen enough."

"But, come with me, Ms. Crump. I think I have something you'd really like."

Ms. Crump didn't like the way that sounded. She glanced toward the door of the shop, but then sighed in resignation as she followed Billy toward the back of the store. She figured he was going to make her watch some of the tape.

When he reached the back of the store where there were rows of shelves, perpendicular the aisles toward the front, he made his way to the middle of the last row and waited for her.

She approached him and said, "Yes, well, are we good then? You will take care of the tape?"

"Let me see inside your purse, Ms. Crump, in case there is anything else you haven't acknowledged."

Ms. Crump gave him an exasperated look, but did as he instructed, opening it up wide for him to look inside. She asked, "Alright?"

William looked inside, nodded, and then reached into his pocket to pull out his i-phone. He pointed it at the camera, as if he was turning it off. He turned back to her. "I've turned off the camera, Ms. Crump." He hadn't really turned it off.

"Uh yes, Billy. I see that. But, that doesn't really solve my problem now, does it."

"I will erase the tape as well Ms. Crump, if you would do me one favor."

"A favor? Yes, yes, of course, just name it."

"I would like to see what you are like, beneath your blouse."

"What?!" She just stood there, stunned. Did he really say what she just heard?

"I think you heard me, Ms. Crump. I want to see what you look like, beneath your blouse."

Ms. Crump shook her head in disbelief. "Billy, you can't be serious. I am your professor. That is so inappropriate on many, many levels. I simply can't believe you are suggesting such a thing."

William just smiled. She apparently didn't appreciate that her being his professor was precisely why he wanted her to do it. "Yes, well, I am."

Ms. Crump had long recognized that Billy was not a particularly bright student, but she had never appreciated what a true moron he really was. "Billy, I most certainly will not do such a thing."

"Well, alright then. I guess we will have to turn the tapes over to security, and a copy to the Templeton Board of Trustees."

She now understood why he had turned off the camera. He didn't want any record of his outrageous blackmailing. The only blackmail attempt on record was hers. Perhaps he was not so dumb after all. She stood there for a bit, considering her options, which apparently were few. There was no way she was willing to lose her job. This would only be one brief moment of embarrassment. Well, perhaps more than just embarrassment. But, it would only be a moment, a small price for protecting her career. Plus, she would someday, sometime, have her revenge. She stood up on her tip toes and glanced over the rack of items toward the front of the store. The door wasn't even locked. She glared at him, set her purse down at her feet and began to undo the buttons of her jacket, shaking her head. "This is a very, very wrong thing you're doing, Billly. Very wrong indeed." She was now very glad that the camera was off.

William just smiled. He couldn't believe it was actually working. Ms. Crump was undoing her jacket? She was going to take her blouse off in the store? He was so, so glad he was taping this. His dick began to swell within his boxers (he typically switched to boxers once he was out of the college uniform).

"You know, Billy," she said, her eyes glaring at him sternly through her glasses, "your mother would be very, very disappointed in you if she ever found out about this. Do you really want to take that chance?" She removed her jacket and carefully laid it across the shelf.

He would worry about that tomorrow. Actually, there was really very little to worry about. Who was going to tell his mother?

She paused before she began to work on the blouse. It was difficult to believe that she would actually do this, but frankly given the choice between ruining her career and letting a stupid, irresponsible boy get a brief glimpse under her blouse, the choice really wasn't so hard. "I will give you one last chance to change your mind, young man, and I hope you are mature enough to make the right decision. Blackmailing a teacher like this can get you into deep, deep trouble."

"I don't really think of it as blackmail, Ms. Crump," William suggested. "You're the one who stole the dildos. You tried to bribe me to ignore your crime, and you then threatened to get me in trouble with the police. I am just offering you an alternative to all the trouble you could get into, and one that you in fact asked me to provide."

Ms. Crump didn't have a really good answer for that. She again took a peek at the front door over the top of the product display.

William stared at the front of his teacher's blouse or more precisely at her jutting breasts. He had never seen his teacher without her jacket. As everyone had suspected, or sort of known, Ms. Crump had pretty darned big boobs that now deliciously thrust out her blouse. No, William was not going to change his mind. "You better hurry, Ms. Crump, before someone enters the shop. If someone does, before your blouse is off, then the deal is off."

Ms. Crump scowled and started unbuttoning her blouse. She shook her head in disbelief at the whole thing. She couldn't believe the mess she had gotten herself into. She again said to herself, 'Provide the young man a little peek and then it will be all over.' Yes, her revenge would someday be forthcoming. She was very certain of that. This was just so weird. Her face grew redder and redder as the blood rushed to her face as each button was undone.

William's dick swelled to full strength as the blood rushed to his dick as each button was undone. He could see glimpses of a bit of white, lacy brassiere. He slipped a hand into his pocket to shift his dick into a more comfortable position, although no matter where he shifted his cock his pants were still jutting out.

When all the buttons were undone Ms. Crump pulled her blouse from the tight confines of her skirt and then looked over at William, noticing his very evident erection. Her jaw dropped in shocked outrage. "That's very rude, you know, Billy. You should show better self-control around a lady, and I'm your professor, no less. That's really very disrespectful, and disgusting."

"Yes, ma'am," William replied, modestly clasping his hands in front of his crotch, although displaying a smile like a cat who was about to swallow a bird.

Ms. Crump herself swallowed deeply, then opened up her blouse. This was so, so difficult.

William's smile broadened. His teacher's breasts were simply gorgeous. There was no other word to describe them. Ms. Crump's brassiere was not the most exotic that could be worn but it was far from plain and simple. It was a white lace, full cup that provided those humongous jugs with such a fetchingly spectacular roundness. How can such beauty be present in a woman like Ms. Crump, but there it was, there they were. "The blouse all the way off, Ms. Crump."

"Billy, c'mon now, you've had your peek." Her face was reddening further as she watched his eyes feasting on her exhibition. "A customer could come in any moment." She again got up on her tip toes to glance over the rack of novelties to see if she could see anyone. Fortunately nobody had yet entered the store. She turned back to her blackmailing student. "William, if someone does come in I will not have time to get my blouse back on."

"I will distract him, or stall him. You'll be fine. Now, off with the blouse before I change my mind."

Ms. Crump sighed deeply, her breasts filling up her cups even further, as if trying to burst through. She turned her back to Billy and pulled her arms from the sleeves of her blouse, entirely removing it, and then draping it over the shelf along with her jacket, glancing around the store as she did so. She naturally covered her breasts with her arms and hands as she turned back to William.

"Let your hands hang by your side, Ms. Crump."

Calling on all her psychological strength she did as the boy instructed, removing her hands and arms to slowly bring them to her side, opening up to complete exposure her brassiere covered breasts. The urge to return her hands was so, so intense. She clenched her fists tightly. She could feel her cheeks so warm with her blushing.

"Pull you hair away, as well, Ms. Crump. You really do have very lovely hair, but I don't want anything to be covering them."

She pulled her hair to the side so that it framed rather than covered her lacy mounds of bountiful flesh.

William wondered if perhaps he could discern a nipple through his teacher's brassiere. He certainly could see where they were pointing out through the lacy cotton cups. "Now the skirt, Ms. Crump."

"What!?" A look of incredulous shock covered her face. "Billy! You only said that I had to remove my blouse. You never said anything about the skirt." It was mortifying enough to let one of her young male students see her brassiere. But, her pantyhose and panties as well? That was most definitely entirely out of the question!

"Ms. Crump, who's being naive here. You can't think that I wouldn't want to see the entire set. Now c'mon, Mr. Weaver could come back any minute and I would certainly have trouble stalling him if he wanted to get to his office."

Ms. Crump's face could get no redder as she reached for the zipper of her skirt. She had indeed assumed that it would only be her blouse, but his point was well taken. Perhaps it was she who had misunderstood, hearing it the way she did because she wanted to pretend that he would be satisfied with just seeing her brassiere. She unzipped her skirt and bent over to pull it over her bottom and down her legs, a bit of cleavage showing within her brassiere as she leaned forward. It wasn't much but it was considerably more than any boy had seen before from Ms. Crump.

William's dick felt so, so hard.

Ms. Crump stepped out of her skirt and draped it over the shelf.

She now stood before the young man wearing only her white lacy brassiere, her brown panty hose, and through the sheer hose could be seen matching white lace panties, as well of course her heels and spectacles. The shape of her soft feminine mound was clearly evident through the tight panties.

William had never seen anything so awesome, so outstanding, at least not in real life. His literature professor standing before him in her undies. They may not be the most sexiest of undies, but they were far from plain and it was most definitely a very, very sexy sight. "You really have a very wonderful figure, Ms. Crump." She did indeed. Her waist was so narrow, her hips so wide, her breasts so full. "You really shouldn't cover it up so much. I think you're students would really appreciate it."

"I will not dignify that with a response, William."

He smiled. She didn't really need to. He removed his hand from his crotch to once again reveal his erection.

"William, please."

"But, Ms. Crump, you really should see how much I appreciate what an attractive woman you really are. I mean, I just never realized it before."

Ms. Crump rolled her eyes, but they did go back to his erection.

"Now, one last thing," William added. "Let's have you remove that brassiere."

"William Miller," she said in her most adamant voice, even shaking a finger at him, "I will most certainly, definitely, not do that!" She tried to muster as much authority as she could, which wasn't a lot dressed only her undies in the back of a novelty store. "That is simply out of the question. That is going much, much too far and you most definitely know that, young man!"

Perhaps it was, but he had gone this far. It was like he was at a precipice of intense wonder and delight. Could she really expect him to stop now? "I promise, Ms. Crump, that it will be the last article of clothing you will need to remove. I just want to see them, just for a bit." To accentuate his point he reached down and grasped hold of his erection.

In a sort of complementary response Ms. Crump covered her breasts with one hand, the other went to her cunnie mound. "Oh my goodness, Billy, take your hand off that thing."

He did less than that, much less. He unzipped his pants.

"Billy, no!" This was so, so outrageous. The boy was going to expose himself to her?

He reached into his pants and deftly removed his erection through the flaps of his boxers and the fly of his slacks so that it stuck right out, aiming precisely at his rather attractive teacher's half-dressed body.

"William, please, put that thing away." She wanted to check to see if anyone had yet entered the store, but she couldn't take her eyes away from the young man's hard, erect cock. It was like she was staring at a risen rattlesnake who would strike if she looked away or, perhaps more accurately, a bobbing, twitching cobra whose presence was mesmerizing, hypnotizing her.

"Just let me see your breasts, Ms. Crump." He began to softly stroke his dick.

"Oh my gracious," she replied with notable disgust, frustration, and resignation. She reached behind, around her back, to unclasp her brassiere, causing her breasts to jut out even further, as if she was deliberately showing them off.

William was so glad to have his dick in his hand, sliding the foreskin on and off his shiny, swollen, yearning knob. How could he not jerk off to a sight like this?

Ms. Crump slipped each arm through a strap of her brassiere, one at a time, the other holding a cup against her breast to prevent any inadvertent, premature exposure. When both arms were free of the straps she still held the brassiere against her large, soft bosoms. She had not shown her breasts to a man for a number of years, and never to a student, and she was about to do precisely that, in the back of a public store no less. Why did she ever try to steal those women's helpers? She pulled the cups away to reveal her naked breasts.

They were gorgeous, simply gorgeous. They were indeed quite big but it appeared that she really didn't need to wear a brassiere. They stood out from her chest like two twin snowy mountains, each capped by a round pink patch of areola, in the middle of which were little pointy guard towers. William was far from a sexually experienced young man but he knew good tits when he saw them, and these were truly grand tetons. He observed, in gross understatement, "You really have great boobs, Ms. Crump."

123456...8