The Shopping Trip

Story Info
New T-girl’s first trip out to the shops.
2.8k words
4.61
36.6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With eyes as big as saucers and full of longing I gazed back up at your serious, handsome face and saw the concern etched in your own eyes, contrasting with the strong, determined set of your jaw.

"Oh Phillip I don't know if I can..." I breathlessly murmured, "I, I don't know if I am ready for that yet."

Your firm but gentle hand reached out and softly stroked my cheek.

"Sarah, oh my sweet, darling Sarah." You smiled, "You have nothing to fear, and nothing to be ashamed of my love... You will be with me and I will not leave you for a moment... We will just be two people in love wandering around a few shops and maybe stopping for a coffee or something. You will be just fine darling. Trust me..."

"But what shall I wear?" I said almost to myself, causing you to laugh out loud.

"Darling you will look wonderful whatever you wear... You always do."

My heart was hammering in my chest as I looked up into your twinkling, smiling eyes and then making my decision I flung my arms around your neck and kissed you like an excited teenager.

I pottered around the house throughout the rest of the morning with my mind in a whirl while you caught up on some unfinished business in your office. I had to get my make-up just right, not too heavy but still feminine enough to look passable, and I had to find the right balance with my clothes... I was not going to embarrass you or my self by looking like a hooker, so I chose a black calf length dress that gave a glimpse of leg when I walked, but was decent enough to pass in the street and a pretty maroon wrap with sparkly bits in it.

I prepared my hair and makeup, slipped into my thong and fastened my bra before pulling on my hold-up stockings. Then stepping into my heels I finally added a whisper of Channel No5 to my neck and wrists and presented myself to you in your office.

"Will I do darling?" I asked innocently, as I watched your eyes open wide in appreciation.

"You'll do for me my Sarah but you may turn a few heads in the street looking like that." You laughed.

I skipped out of the way as you took a lunge at me and slapped your hand away in fun.

"Oh don't you dare Mr Jones..." I said in mock anger, "I haven't taken Two hours to get ready for you to muss me all up now."

I allowed you to catch me and pull me towards you and we embraced in a hot, passionate kiss, but then I felt you stirring and your hands started to wander menacingly into my panties, so I wiggled out of your grasp and fended you off.

"I have to get dressed darling. Now control yourself!"

"That's easy for you to say gorgeous, you shouldn't look so bloody edible!"

"Well you can eat me later Tiger, for now I have to get dressed."

It didn't take me much longer to get ready and I waited for you to finish up in your office. When you were done you held me in your arms and gave me a comforting squeeze.

"Come on Sarah, let's go."

You led me out to your car and like the gentleman you are you held the door open for me, and like the lady I am...Your lady, I gave you a flash of my stocking top as I got in.

The drive to the shopping mall did not take very long but my heart was pounding on the way there as I realised that I was really going out in public for the first time... You were so supportive and encouraging and I was very aware that you were doing all this formy benefit, to help bring me out of my shell and to be more confident as a woman... I was so proud of you and so much in love! I could never have come this far without you, and as scared as I was, I felt wrapped up in your love like a security blanket. As long as you were with me I knew I could face the World with some semblance of courage... You give me the strength to believe in myself and I held onto you, drawing on your innate confidence with a grip of steel!

After my initial panic I did calm down somewhat, and once I realised that everybody was not going to stop and point at me it became much easier. I got the odd look here and there but you acted as though everything was perfectly normal and I followed your lead and just tried to act natural. After a while everythingwas natural, really, and I started to enjoy myself and relax. As ever you were acutely attuned to my mood and frame of mind and as we sat down in a small bistro for a coffee you leaned across the table and suddenly kissed me! Oh my goodness, I went as red as a berry and a tingle rushed right through my body... The smile that touched my lips was quite genuine though...

We sat there holding hands for a while and I no longer cared what people thought. I was with my man, the love of my life and I was as happy as a lark!

From there we wandered about a bit more, just window shopping, until you finally led me to a little Italian restaurant. It was a beautiful little place and very romantic. We sat in a quiet corner and just gazed into each others eyes as we sipped Chianti and soaked up the atmosphere. It was late afternoon now and we were both quite hungry, so you ordered for both of us from the menu and we quietly chatted as we waited for the meal to arrive.

I looked at you as you sat there, and for the millionth time I wondered how on Earth I had been lucky enough to find such a wonderful, caring man... The love poured out of me like a burst dam and I felt tears of pure happiness dampening the corners of my eyes... I fought them back as I dare not destroy my make-up, but inside my heart was breaking with pure, unadulterated love for you.

We left the restaurant hand in hand about two hours later and made our way back home.

As soon as the front door was shut I literally threw myself at you covered you with kisses.

"Oh Phillip...! Oh my love, you are wonderful!" I was breathless with excitement and again I kissed you like a crazy woman." I am going to make love to you tonight like you have never known it my darling...Tonight I am going to be something special!"

I kissed you one more time then took you by the hand and sat you in your favourite seat.

"Now you sit there baby and I am going to get you a nice Jack Daniels my darling."

I stood up slowly, seductively raking my nails down your inner thigh and swayed my hips outrageously as I sauntered off into the kitchen. I smiled to myself as I knew how you liked to take charge in these situations, but tonight wasMY night! Bringing back your drink I sat down in front of you and nestled between your legs stroking your thigh. You looked so relaxed as you sat there and I was rather pleased with myself that I made you feel so at peace, so comfortable.

We chatted for a while and you asked me how I felt about my day, but after a while I refreshed your drink and excused myself to go and change.

When I returned you had put on some sexy, soul music and I walked around the chair to stand in front of you. I was rather pleased with the effect as I saw your eyes bulge in appreciation... I had put on a sheer, white blouse and mini skirt that didn'tquite cover my stocking tops with a pair of lethal white stilettos. I stood with hands on hips and my legs slightly apart as I let your eyes feast on my body... The overall image was one of virginal bride, meets porn queen and I gave you a questioning gaze as I stood before you.

"You like...?" I asked in a low sexy voice.

"I like Sarah, I like very much!"

I smiled wickedly and walked seductively around to the back of the chair where I began to gently massage your temples as I whispered into your ear.

"Phillip I want you... I need your cock inside me... I need you to come in your Sarah... I need you to fuck me baby."

You knew that I never used such vulgar language and the effect on you was startling as you almost leapt out of the chair, and approached me with an evil gleam in your eye. I placed my hands on your chest to stop you taking me right then and there, but you still managed to wrap your arms around me and pull me close.

I was so grateful that you were allowing me to play out my little game... You were letting me take the lead with a bemused smile on your face, almost like an indulgent father. Althoughthis father was going to do more than just bounce me on his knee...

"Ah, aaah... Not so fast big boy." I chided,"Upstairs..."

"Sod upstairs Sarah... I want you NOW!" You growled huskily.

"Well you are going to have to catch me first then!" I giggled as I twisted out of your arms and made a bee-line for the stairs. You were hot on my heels and I squealed with delight as I just managed to elude you in your dash to catch me. I made it to the bedroom and threw myself onto the bed just ahead of you. You were on me in seconds and after a bit of squirming you found my lips and devoured me with the most passionate kiss! I melted into you with my heart pounding out a tattoo as my arousal soared to new heights. Wiggling my way on top I straddled your thighs and sat up, rubbing myself into your groin.

The atmosphere in the room was crackling with erotic energy and your eyes were alight with a burning desire while you waited for me to make the next move. I started to slowly unbutton your shirt and I ran my painted nails down your chest, making your stomach muscles contract involuntarily. I removed the shirt, quickly followed by the rest of your clothing as I wanted you naked for me. Climbing back onto the bed I asked you to lay still and gently kissed your forehead, then slowly, working my way down, inch by inch I kissed your face, neck and chest. Your huge erection was very obvious as I skirted your thigh, but I did not touch it even though it was crying out to be held... I continued to kiss my way down your legs and feet and then I asked you to turn over for me. Working my way back up your beautiful frame I was not content until I had kissed every single inch of your body... Except one...

Rolling you onto your back once more I again straddled you and felt the hardness of your erection pressing against the soft, bare flesh above my stocking tops.

"Did you like that darling?" I asked quietly.

"Mmmmm... Sarah, yes I did. It felt really nice darling..."

I smiled warmly and leaned forward to kiss you on your soft lips.

"Well you just lay still my love and I am going to make you feel even better..."

Easing my way down the bed I stopped when my head was level with your beautiful erect penis and one by one my painted fingers slowly wrapped themselves around it. My tongue darted out and started to lick and tease your balls as I massaged you with my hand, my other hand tracing small circles on your firm, flat stomach. I shivered as I heard you moan and lifting my head I engulfed the tip of your enticing manhood with my mouth. Feeling your hips push forward I allowed you to push yourself further into me and used my tongue to scrape along the under side of your solid shaft. I began to suck on you and to work my way into a slow, steady rhythm while you gyrated your hips in arousal. Feeling you build in response I sucked harder and increased my rhythm as I fucked you with my mouth, all the while gently stroking your balls with my free hand. I felt them contract and your beautiful erect cock pulsed in my mouth as I got my first taste of your pre-come, but not wanting you to finish so quickly I eased my way off of you and again leaned forward to kiss you.

"Sarah darling... You have to let me fuck you sweetheart... God you're driving me bonkers girl..."

I placed a finger on your lips.

"Shhhhh... My love. Tonight Sarah is in charge. This is my thank you for today darling..."

"But..."

"Shhhhh... Darling. You just lay still..."

I stood up and removed my thong panty then reaching down I picked up a tube of lubrication gel, and as you watched in fascination I fingered a goodly amount into my rear... I stroked more onto your impossibly erect shaft and then straddled you once again. Your face was a picture of ecstasy and burning lust as I lowered myself down onto you, guiding your beautiful cock into me. I had to force myself to relax as this rod of steel first pushed into me and the twinge of pain that I knew would soon ease heightened my senses ten fold. I felt your strong hands reach down and grasp my member and you started to masturbate me as I eased myself further down onto your groin. I was panting now and my body was shaking wildly as I exulted in being physically joined to my husband once again. Gently at first I guided my body up and down your incredible cock, but before long I had built into a steady rhythm as the pain eased and the intense pleasure took over... All rhyme and reason flew out of the window now and I was taken over in a vortex of animal lust as I fucked my beautiful, loving husband! The genuine thrill of having my darling Phillip inside me brought tears of joy to my eyes and I shuddered again with the intensity off it all... I was heaving myself up and down your shaft now and I could feel your body tense up beneath me as your huge cock pulsed madly. My own arousal was at its peak as you skilfully massaged my penis and I did not know how much longer I could hold out. I did not have to wait long however as you groaned out loud and your glorious cock suddenly erupted deep inside me, filling me to the brim with the wonderful gift of your hot seed... My mind exploded at that point and I saw fireworks behind my eyes as I also erupted into orgasm, sending a stream of come splattering over your heaving chest! I rammed myself down onto you and together we were truly joined as our mutual orgasm took its mind blowing course!

As we began to finally calm down I remained still, impaled by you and revelling in our beautiful love making... My love for you knew no bounds and I was awash with a raging tide of emotion. Still buried deep inside you managed to sit up and kiss me tenderly.

"Sarah I love you so much... You are the best wife a man could ever wish for."

"And you Phillip are my world, my love, my life and I just couldn't live without you now my husband."

We kissed again and then I somewhat reluctantly eased myself off your still firm member... squeezing my buttocks together to keep your beautiful gift inside. I rushed to the bathroom to clean up and shortly returned with a bowl of warm soapy water and towel to clean you up as well. When we were both decent again I finally undressed... which wasn't easy, as I tended to leak as I took off my stockings. When I was done though I snuggled down into your arms and dreamed happily of the wonderful day you had given me and smiled warmly as I felt your come, a real part ofyou my Phillip deep inside my sated and contented body!