The Short Ride

Story Info
A real cold trail
2k words
4.24
1.5k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rode into Concho valley in northern New Mexico the second week of August of 1878. The ranch that had been there was gone. What little that was left of it was mostly ashes. The two cabins and the barns had been burned. Six bodies lay scattered around the site. They were all six males or had been. But all six had been killed in brutal ways.

I knew who had done it too. The band of Mexican- Indians were from down in the mountains of below the border. The men had been tied naked to the lower rails of the fence. Their legs pulled wide, and their genitals put on display. I could see where the three women who lived there were tied on the rails standing nearby their men to watch what was to be done to them.

As the women of the band worked on each man while their women watched as they did so. Once she had watched her man or men die they began to gang raped her.

I had expected to find the three women somewhere on the place too. But they were taken along when the band left. I knew the men. Two each had been tied near one woman. Sara Collins had been tied between her husband Doug and his brother Tye. How they knew I cannot tell but she had belonged to them both. The two men had taken Sara to bed many times together for several years. Kitty Collins is Sara and Doug's 20-year-old daughter, and she was tied between the two young ranch hands who were both fucking her. Becky Pulling was between her husband Frank and Ben Ramsey. Becky had worked in the Saloon a few miles south where Frank had met her. Ben was Frank's best friend and when Frank married her it was a trio for the three of them. Ben had been with Becky many times in the saloon.

When times get hard on the ranch both Sara and Becky went in and worked in the saloon for a time. That was where I had met both women. I had been with them both several times.

The Gang consisted of around 30 men and six women. I could tell by the tracks that the women were all shared by the men sexually. It was likely the six women were wives of the gang members, but once the rapes began all of the women were included in the sexual fun. Their husbands becoming excited by what was happening and gave the nods to the young men to include their wives in the fun.

And maybe for the first time but not likely to be the last now as they watched several young men fuck their wives. I could see they had spent several hours randomly taking women to the grass to enjoy again and again. Once the gang members shared their woman, she then became community property sexually for all to enjoy. The captives would ride nude, and once shared the wives would ride bare breasted for all to know they could now be enjoyed.

I looked the ground over closely. They had not been gone long. Maybe less than 2 hours. I knew they would likely camp soon as the lust was still upon them. The older men for the 3 white women and the younger ones for the 6 wives of their leaders. So, I likely could come upon them in a short ride. Now the odds of 30 to one are very bad.

But I could slim them down some. The question was how long they would keep the white women before they tired and if they were on their way home or just going out on a raid. First, I needed to decide how badly I wanted these women. It was likely if they were on their way-out Becky would be the first given to the women. Becky was the least attractive of the three women. Slightly overweight with very large breasts that the women and their skinning knives could spend hours on. Should I wait until that began? But I knew I couldn't.

It was short of two hours when I found their camp. The sex had been going on longer than I had figured. I could see they were on the ride out on a raid and the men were starting to get excited about the fun they would have in the killing of the three women. They were not to be given to their women. They wanted them for themselves.

As their leader had finished his fun with Becky with his hand entangled in her long hair and his skinning knife in hand, as he shouted to his men, I exploded his head. My sharps.50 had hit him right in the temple. They had no idea where my shot came from. I was bedded down under some trees that helped the breeze dissipate the smoke of the rifle.

They were in shock and had no idea which way to run. So, they didn't. Instead, one of the men who had been fucking Sara pulled her to her feet by her hair and screamed at the top of his voice that he was going to kill the white slut unless I stepped into the open. I set tight. He brought his razor-sharp skinning knife around up under her breast and moved to cut her. But before the blade touched her his head exploded.

Wrong move. Now they had the idea. Don't kill the women just yet. So, when it is dark, they could do what they wanted. The young ones knew they could. As the daylight began to dim, I moved getting much closer. I was still way outnumbered but I had it to do now. What I did now was more stupid than brave, but my chances of pulling this off were very slim to begin with.

I just moved right in with them. And I got very busy with my hunting knife and my hatchet. I began to shorten the odds. I had shot six men so when I waded in with them in the dark I was brutal in the fact that I killed everything. With still 24 braves alive I was in deep shit but, I had cut half of them down in seconds and some of the young ones began to run just to leave the area. I suddenly faced only four older braves and I spun wildly and cut two of them down. And my odds suddenly were much better. They circled me looking for an opening and just as they were about to both come at me a shot rang out and the brave behind me dropped dead and the other stopped shocked and my hatchet split his skull.

Sara stood rifle still in hand. She grinned at me. She had tears in her eyes as she looked at me.

"What the fuck were you thinking you dumb ass idiot. Manson Bradly you got be the dumbest, bravest, fucker I ever seen. Why the fuck would you wade your ass into this kind of deep shit for three fucking whores like us?"

"Sorry Sara, I just had nothing else to do. Now you girls get your pretty bodies up on horses and let's get out of here now before some of the young ones come back."

We rode out of there with the whole herd of horses, more than 40 head and were miles away when the sun came up. We rode back the way they had come, but I slipped by the ranch where their men's bodies were. Smoke was poring from the area now and I could not figure out why I held up and told the girls to rest right where they were. I slipped off and went for a look. When I got up on the ridge I could see the barns and houses were all gone And the bodies of the men were also gone. The smoke was coming from hay stacks off to one side.

I told the girls what I had seen. We crossed over a ridge to where the next ranch had been but it was gone too. We pushed on south and I knew there was a ranch a few miles on south. As we came over the next ridge I could see the roofs of the buildings. This ranch was much better fortified and defended. The family that lived here was very large with seven grown sons and 3 grown daughters. The man who runs the ranch is in his sixties as is his wife. We rode on in and men came to open the pens so we could run the horses in. I needed something for the women to wear and if not saddles at least blankets for them to ride on. I could see they had been in a battle with some wounded showing. But so far I saw no one missing.

We got down and were welcomed in for a meal. The women were provided with dresses to wear and we got the story of the battle they had waged. A large group had attacked the ranch but they had no idea how many defenders the ranch had and they lost several braves right off. They had made only two strikes at the ranch before the had rode off for greener pastures. How many they carried off that were dead or wounded was unknown, but seven dead were left behind. After our meal the three women went down to the men's quarters and I knew the grown men of the family were interested in the new women as prospective wives. And I was very sure the 3 women were becoming familiar with all seven guys.

I have always had a liking for Sara. But I knew she was giving all seven a chance at her pussy. The girls had all been good at sharing their pussy and there was a very good chance the seven men would just agree to keep the three of them. I sat drinking coffee and looking the daughters over. Betsy the oldest and maybe prettiest at 23 was looking very willing.

I had been in my blankets for just a few minutes when she slipped in and her little pussy pushed down over my cock. She kissed me and snuggled firmly against me.

"You feel good Manson, up inside me."

"As good as your brothers, Betsy?"

"Men are scarce Manson, and women even more so, unless you live near the saloons. And there are some ugly bitches there."

"Looks like your brothers are in hog heaven with the women who rode in here with me. And they likely have found a new home here and it is going to change your ranch some."

"New blood for the ranch. It needed it. And what about your ranch Manson? You have a female at home?"

"No Betsy, I'm an old boar coon from the high country. No female in her right mind would hook up with me."

"You might be surprised who will ride off with you when you go Manson."

I looked into her eyes a long time.

"You wouldn't be foolish enough to do that would you Honey?"

"Yes big man I would. I have been very interested in you for years now. Pa and our brothers fuck us when they want us so we are far from pure. But you bringing fresh meat to the table makes things different. The women have found homes if they want and they seen interested. I am sure Sara would ride off with you, but she seems interested in my brothers too. And she has gone off to fuck them right now. Pa knows I like you and told me that he can use some of your horses if you will trade a few for me."

I broke into a smile.

"How many does he want?"

"Oh, maybe 8 or 10?"

"Since we are about to become family, we will cut out about half and head on home."

And we did.