The Shot Tower Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mysterious cone that I'd seen earlier was brought over. As I said, it was about one-and-a-half feet high and about two feet in diameter at the base, and it was covered in black leather.

"Now, then, Marian," Brian instructed, "You must rub yourself to a climax on this cone. No using your hands."

Then, scanning the faces of the small crowd around us, he added, "Don't give her any hints. Remember, half the fun is watching them figure out how to use the cone."

To this, there were chuckles of approval from the crowd.

I crawled over to the cone, wondering why they all thought it would be hard to figure out. Surely it was obvious how to use it: I would just straddle the thing and then squat down until I could rub my love button on the rounded point of the thing.

Well, I tried doing that and I quickly discovered how hard it is. When I squatted low enough to touch the top of the cone with my crotch, it was hard to keep my balance. I alternated between nearly falling forward and nearly falling backward. But even worse than that, it hurt my knees like hell to squat like that. I couldn't hold that position for more than a minute before I had to straighten up again. This was obviously not how it worked, so I dropped back to my hands and knees and reconsidered.

For my second attempt I got into what was called crab leg position in gym class: I was on my elbows and feet, but I was facing up toward the sky. I crabbed over to the cone and spread my feet wide enough so that I could "walk" on either side of it until my crotch made contact with the cone just a little below the top. I could kind of rub myself on the slope of the cone, but it was the crack of my arse that was rubbing it, not my clitty. Also, this position also made my arms and legs hurt too much. Once, again, I got back on my hands and knees to re-evaluate.

For plan C, I crawled backward, that is butt-first, toward the cone on my hands and knees. Again, I spread my knees wide enough that I could "step" with my knees on either side of the cone until my crotch made contact with the sloping side. Then I rested my weight on my forearms. Perfect! My pubis was flat against the side of the cone.

"That's it, now, you've got it," I heard Brian say, and there were murmurs of approval from the onlookers.

It took me a few seconds of trial and error, but I soon found that I could rub my privates on the cone by alternately arching and curving my back. When I arched, my hips rolled up until the peak of my well-spanked bum was a bit higher than the point of the cone. Since my legs were spread wide, my arse was wide open, too, revealing my puckered rear door and the swollen lips of my cunt to everyone watching. When I curved my back, my hips rolled down the opposite way, temporarily hiding my treasures.

New tears of humiliation ran down my cheeks as I rolled my butt up and down in a lewd show. It was as if I were some nympho trying to entice someone into taking me in the arse. But this, in turn, made me more aroused and I gradually picked up speed and my cunt left a slick damp streak on the slope of the cone.

Before long I was involuntarily moaning with pleasure as I rubbed myself up and down on the cone faster and faster.

"Mmmmm ... ohhh ... unnn," I breathed.

"Hey," a voice suddenly called out, "we're forgetting something. She must be punished for covering up."

"Yes, that's right," another agreed.

"Good point," I heard Brian say, "someone bring me a switch."

Oh, God. I thought as I heard someone's footsteps running off to the Extra Discipline side of the tower. The one lick from a switch that I got earlier from Mr Ventor was exquisitely painful. Now I shall have to endure more. I was frightened, but another part of me — the submissive slut — was excited by the situation.

The footsteps returned and a second later, Brian pronounced my sentence.

"Three good swipes of the switch, Marion, and you must ask for each, explain why you want one, and thank me for each, understood?"

I gulped and nodded in the affirmative.

"Very good, then. Now arch your back and request the first."

Still in position against the cone, I rolled my hips up against it, conscious once again that my splayed bum, anus, and cunt were pointed up and open to all.

"Please ... huh ... switch me ... um ... for covering up, Brian," I said in a breathy tremulous voice.

Swwiittt! There was a half a second pause after the sound before I felt anything. Then I felt a sharp burning stripe across both cheeks. Reflexively, my bum jerked down and my thighs gripped the sides of the cone. At the same time, my head jerked up and I let out a howl through gritted teeth.

"Arrrgggghhhhhhh!"

I stayed in that position panting and felt my bottom clenching and unclenching of its own accord. After several seconds, I gasped out my thanks.

"Th- ... oh! ... Th-thank you."

When I was in control of my body again, I dropped my head and rolled my butt back up into its lewd 'swat me, switch me, fuck me, do what you want with me' position and choked out the required request.

"Puh- please ... give me ... um ... give me another."

Swwiittt!

Oh God, how it stung! Once again my lower half slammed down and my upper half jerked up. Tears flowed freely from my eyes as I howled again.

"Oooouuuggghhh!"

It took all my will power to fulfil my post switch duties, but after several seconds I rolled my bum back up into position and I gasped with a weepy voice that was now more air than sound.

"[gasp] ... thank ... [huh] ... for ... ohh ... switch ... [gasp] ... 'nother ... um ... please."

"Very good," said Brian, "this is the last one and you may rub your butt afterward if you like."

SSSWWIIITTT!

It was harder that the others and this time I jerked all the way up to a kneeling position. My tearful face turned up to the sky with my eyes squeezed shut. My hands flew to my bum and began to rub furiously but futilely as my hips jerked from side to side.

"EERRGGgggwwwhhh! ... oh, oh, God, ... owww .... hurts ... errh."

When the pain subsided enough to let other thoughts into my brain, I realized what I the onlookers were seeing. There I was, a naughty high school girl, brunette hair dishevelled, kneeling stark naked, knees spread wide, hips jerking, as I rubbed my bottom. They also saw, I realized, that my pubis was soaking wet with swollen lips protruding through the tangle, and that my breasts were swollen and my nipples hard and erect. The thought of this brought a new wave of embarrassment to me, but this was accompanied by another rush of arousal, too.

I gasped out my thanks to Brian and he ordered me to resume my love-making with the cone. I was actually grateful for the chance.

I resumed my bum rolling with new energy, up and down, up and down, up and down ...

Soon I was again moaning with pleasure again.

mmmmmmmmmum, yes! [gasp] nuh, nuh, ummm, o yes, yes [gasp] hmmmmmmm [gasp] unnnuh, unnnuh, unnnuh [gasp] ooooooooo [gasp] aaahhhhhh

I could hear the gathered onlookers tittering which gave renewed power to both my mortification and my arousal.

As I neared climax, I became louder.

UMMUH, HOHOM, Yes, Yes, UMMUH [gasp] HNNN, MMM [gasp] MUH, NUH, UNGGG, Yes! [gasp] GGGUUN, UR- UR- UR

Finally, my orgasm, the most powerful of my life surged through me. I stopped rubbing and gripped the cone tightly between my thighs. Embarrassment and arousal, pleasure and pain, were all one thing to me as I collapsed, exhausted and rested my head and shoulders on the floor. My hind quarters still rested on the cone, pointing up.

Slave Training

When I regained my senses a few seconds later, I found that the cone had been removed. I raised up enough to kneel and saw that Pam and Jane were kneeling on either side of me with their heads down. I did the same. I looked around and saw that all other spankees had left. There were fewer than a dozen spankers left and the Extra Discipline and Humility Training groups had merged.

"Now, Marian," a man I didn't know said, "Jane and Pam know this, but since you're a first-timer, I need to tell you what happens now. Any spankee who stays past this point will get a session of sex slave training from the doms who remain. Jane and Pam stay every year."

So, I thought, Pam and Jane are the two that Alito was talking about. The two who stay every year.

"If you want to go home," the man continued, "you can do so now. If you stay, then you must sign another waiver. It says that once things start, you cannot refuse any demand or quit early. Anything at all can be demanded of you and we do not usually allow any exceptions. However, your host father, Brian, has insisted that we not take your virginity. And he has a point. Someday, you'll probably want to remember losing it to someone special in private. However, if you stay, your mouth and asshole are available."

"Before you decide," Brian interrupted, "I think you should look at this album of photos from past years."

With this, he laid a photo album on the carpet before me. Still on my knees, I began to page through it. Pam or Jane are in most of them. A few depicted other women that I did not recognize. In one Pam is standing, but she is bent over holding her ankles with legs spread as she is switched. In another, Pam, Jane and a third woman are shown, with cum dripping from their mouths. Another has caught the exact moment that paddle flattens Jane's arse. Another shows Jane with her face buried in the crack of some man's arse. A slight blur in her neck muscles indicates that her tongue was working.

The pictures are a little bit frightening, but also arousing especially as I think of myself in these positions.

"I shall stay," I announce in a breathy voice, and the small gathering murmurs approval.

Three waivers are produced and Jane, Pam, and I each signed one.

Then we were promptly ordered to the middle of the shot tower roof. We crawled over there in single file. After we were made to kneel a few feet apart, but facing the centre so we could see each other, it was announced that the slave training would begin with a butt-fucking.

Hearing this, Pam and Jane both immediately bent forward and rested their forearms on the carpet. Then they each spread their knees wide and arched their backs. Obviously, they had been through this before.

Brian stripped off his pants and skivvies and, knob and bollocks out, took a kneeling position behind Pam and gripped the sides of her hips. Apparently, Jane did not mind him having sex with another woman, at least if Jane was present. Another man similarly took a position behind Jane; so Brian obviously granted the same privilege to Jane.

"Now," said a voice, "who should take the English girl's ass virginity?"

Several men volunteered all at once, which brought laughter from the group. Somebody proposed that the men draw straws, but then a familiar voice spoke up.

"Wait, I've got an idea."

I looked up to see who it was and was mortified all over again to see that it was Mr Ventor. So he, too, had heard me confess my fantasies about Bobby and had watched me rub myself to climax against the cone. I dropped my head in shame at the realization that now he would join the others in enslaving me.

"Let's have," he continued, "this classmate of hers, Lumpy, do the honors."

What?, I thought, Lumpy is still here? Oh, God, no!

Being taken anally while others watched was mortifying enough; but to have it done by someone I saw in school every day was infinitely worse; especially when that someone was my social inferior — someone I wouldn't so much as hold hands with otherwise. I began to tear up again as I heard Lumpy let out a whoop and begin rustling off his pants.

"Time's a wasting, Marian," I heard Mr Ventor say, "Hurry up and position yourself like Pam and Jane."

Slowly, sniffling, I lowered my upper body so that I was resting on my forearms. Then I spread my legs and winced as I heard Lumpy whoop in joy again. Finally, I arched my back, giving him full view and full access to all my jewels.

And now we have arrived back at the beginning. Now you know how I happened to be in this position: on my knees and forearms ... naked ... my bottom up, my head down. A pimply nerd from my high school is about to enjoy what will surely be the happiest moment of his life as he vigorously reams me while people from my town watch.

Someday, perhaps, I'll tell you what happened next and what I did in my remaining weeks in the USA before returning home to England.