The Show-off

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Runtz3
Runtz3
628 Followers

"You're okay with this?" I asked Anna.

"I am not jealous, and I know he's been wanting to see Angie's tits for a long time now."

Angie stopped stroking Shawn's dick and leaned back with her left leg underneath her. She looked at me and smiled before reaching into her shirt with her right hand and pulling her left breast out, then the right one out with her other hand. She sat there and shimmied back and forth a bit while looking down at her gorgeous breasts. Angie's breasts are full, soft, and have a lot of wiggle to them and sag enough to verify their authenticity. The pale white skin is capped with delicious pink nipples that redden with excitement. And right now, they were as dark as I'd ever seen them.

She looked up with her eyes keeping her head bowed as a lustful smile crept across her face as she looked around seeing us watching her. Shawn slipped off his underwear grabbed her by the waist and slid her across the large back seat placing her between his legs.

"It's just... so big." Angie panted.

She reached out with both hands and jerked his cock some more, while he manhandled my wife's breasts. Then pulling her closer he slipped his hand to the sides and placed his rod between her breasts.

His dick was so thick and long, it made my wife's breasts look small. I've fucked her tits before and every time her ample bosom swallows my dick till you can't see it at all. But, Shawn's dick stuck out the top and reminded me of the foot-long hot dog he had eaten earlier, with my wife's breasts as the bun around his mammoth sausage.

"Look," Angie said. "He sticks out the top." She laughed, amused by Shawn's size, and inadvertently making fun of my small dick. Angie gently lowered her face and licked the underside of his cock head.

"She's never done that with you?" Anna asked mischievously.

"N-no." I stuttered.

"No?" She fawned, "well why not?"

"I... I am not big enough to stick out," I confessed.

"Oh," She giggled, "I just can't wait to see it for myself." She said as she held up the baseball bat and measured it with her fingers.

"Yeah honey, suck it," Shawn commanded. Angie pressed his cock to her lips kissing it and rubbing it on her face. Shawn took it and slapped her across the cheek with his baton.

"Suck it." He demanded again.

"I am not sure it will fit." She giggled, and then opened wide and shoved his head in her mouth. After several moments of her salivating all over his fuck stick, she finally came up for air.

"Whadya think, is it hard yet?" He smirked. His cock was glistening with Angie's saliva, and was now a dark purple and looked like it had been carved out of granite.

"Yes, God, it's so hard." Angie breathed and leaned back giving Anna and I a better look. His summer sausage sticking up from his lap seemed cartoonishly large. While the erect mushroom in my pants felt embarrassingly inadequate.

"Here." Anna handed the bat back to Angie. She took it and held it up against Shawn.

"I think it was about here." She said and marked it with her hand. Shawn grinned, when we all got to see for ourselves that he was about two inches longer than the mark.

"Well, I guess we lost that part." Angie laughed and looked at me. "But, maybe we can still win the 1000 dollars." She said with a pained expression and lack of confidence.

"Come back here, and we'll give it a try," Angie said biting her lip trying not to laugh.

I got up and sat on the other side of Angie. She turned toward me, her breasts hanging out of her top was incredibly sexy, and while it turned me on to see her so excited, it was humiliating knowing it wasn't from me.

She reached behind her back unhooking her bra and pulled her shirt all the way off. She cupped her sensual bare breasts in her hands, lifting them up, shaking them and pinching her nipples before letting them slip through her hands.

Anna leaned forward in her seat, bit her lower lip and twitched her eyebrows in anticipation. I held my knees together and looked around the car. My wife's eyes met mine and I could tell she was feeling embarrassed knowing that my little dick was soon to be exposed.

"Well?" Angie said and tugged at my shorts. "Let's get it over with."

"Yeah, come on, I want to see if it's really as small as Angie said it was." Anna grinned.

"This is stupid, I am not doing this." I protested. "Wait, Angie said it was small?"

Anna gasped and looked at Angie, her expression told me she had let something slip she shouldn't have. "Well..." She looked at me, "sometimes girls talk." She shrugged and mouthed "I am sorry," to my wife.

"I never said it was small," my loving wife corrected.

"I guess you never called it small, you just implied it wasn't very big." Anna smiled.

"Come on honey, we made a bet... your embarrassing me." Angie prodded, then turned back to Shawn and jerked his rhino horn a few more times. "No one expects you to compete with this." She giggled and then held the bat up to his cock again. "All you have to do... is be within an inch of this mark." She said, and pushed me to sit up and held the bat to my groin.

"What is that... like 5 inches?" Anna asked, "certainly you're not less than 4." She chuckled as if she couldn't imagine anyone being that small.

So here I was in the back seat of this minivan, with my topless wife, while she intermittently jerked Shawn's massive cock and a woman who everyone knows I've jerked off thinking about.

"Here," Anna said and leaned forward pulling on my shirt, "let's take this off... there's nothing scary about taking your shirt off, right?" She said and pulled my polo shirt over my head. "You have a nice body." She smiled sincerely.

"Now, just pull it out," Anna smiled widely.

"Babe!" Angie spoke sternly. "I am giving you five seconds and then you are pulling your pants down and showing us your little dick." She seemed startled that she called it little.

"If you do it," Anna added. "I'll take everything off. okay?" As if somehow that would make it less embarrassing for me.

"Five"

"Four"

"Three"

"two"

"One"

My body was panicked and I felt my fight of flight instincts kicking in which had the unfortunate consequence of causing me to lose my erection. I just wanted to run away, but when she got to one, I sat up and slipped my shorts and underwear down. I closed my eyes and spread my legs.

"OH DEAR GOD!" Anna laughed. I looked down to see my penis nub about half the size of my thumb resting on top of my hairless sack. A visible blush came over me as I reached down and stretched it out trying my best to fluff it out more.

Then I looked up to see Anna, had taken off her top, her tight stomach was like something from a fitness magazine, and her perky B cup breasts sat firmly on her chest, with a small mole high on top of her right breast, her nipples were light pink and slightly puffy.

"Oh," Anna snickered, "maybe if you play with it a little bit." She said and jerked her hand up and down.

I gripped my little pecker with the tips of my thumb and pointer, jerking it and shaking it trying to get hard. Normally I don't have any trouble, but I guess the shame of the situation was getting to me.

"Here, you can watch me." Anna allowed and peeled her shorts off. She sat on the edge of the seat legs open and totally naked as she cupped her meager breasts in her hands. I looked down her long body and gasped as I saw her vagina. It was waxed smooth so nothing was hiding. Her pink loose lips hung down about two inches between her legs. She licked her fingers and played with the dangling flesh, spreading herself open and fiddling her clit.

"Come on honey, get it hard." Angie scolded.

"I am trying," I whined while playing with my dick.

"This is just too funny." Anna hooted. "Come on, jerk your little pee wee and make it hard for me." She pleaded and held her fist to her crotch jerking an invisible dick.

I watched her for several minutes following her lead. She was so erotic and had no inhibitions. My dick was responding, swelling and becoming fully erect.

Shawn sat up on the other side of Angie. She reached over and jerked his thick pole, and then slid her right hand up my thigh. She moved my hand away and took me into her soft touch. Anna seemed to enjoy watching Angie with her husband's giant cock in one hand and my little nub in the other. Her breasts jiggling madly as she stroked us both. Her left arm moving up and down Shawn's long rod, making smooth motions feeling every inch of his thick cock, while her right hand made more of a twitching motion gripping the skin on my shaft and tugging it up and down my head, easily jerking my dick 3-4 times to every one time she managed to work Shawn's impressive real-estate.

"My God!" Angie laughed, "Your cock is so big compared to this little thing. I had no idea, they could get this big." Her teasing was exciting and I let out a high-pitched whine of pleasure.

"Ha," Anna huffed as she saw my expression. "Did... did you like that?" She smiled at my dick.

"What?" Angie asked feigning ignorance.

"I think, he likes it when you tease him." She smiled again. "Isn't that right, tiny tot?"

"Yes," I hesitantly confessed as my dick twitched again.

"Yes?" She sang, "Yes, what? Tell us?"

"I like it when you tease me about being small."

"What else do you like?" Anna asked.

"I like watching you with Shawn's big cock."

"You do?" Anna teased, "Angie. Your small dicked husband wants to watch you play with Shawn's big cock. Would you do that for him please?"

Angie knelt between Shawn's legs and grabbed his fleshy yard stick, licking around his big plum-like head, before opening her lips and taking it in her mouth again. Angie bobbed her head on his doorknob eventually taking a couple of inches of the shaft as well. As her mouth began to get used to the size of Shawn's cock, she began varying the length and speed of her strokes, letting her tongue explore the sensitive areas of his cock-head, and feeling his dick respond by swelling and pulsing. She held both hands on his shaft and jacked his cock while sucking on the head.

My little dick was pulsing. I loved watching Angie suck that big cock, and slowly jerked my little stick occasionally looking over at Anna, who was now rubbing her clit, smiling seeing how small I was.

"Show me how you jerked it when you were thinking about me." Anna smiled, and it struck me just how much she loves being the center of attention.

I slowly tugged my dick watching Anna swirl her hand over her cunt, and hearing Angie as she sucked Shawn's cock.

"So a few weeks ago," Anna says, keeping my attention on her, "Angie and I met for lunch and my jaw was so sore from sucking Shawn's thick cock that I can hardly talk. And your sweet little wife asked what was wrong, so I told her. Then she says she's never been sore after sucking your dick. Well, I knew immediately that you had a tiny one, but just wanted to see if Angie knew. So, I asked her how big it was. I swear, she holds up a carrot stick and puts in her mouth, pulls it out and says that you are maybe that big. And until this moment, I thought she was exaggerating." She softly giggled, then sat down between my knees and put her hand on Angie's shoulder.

"May I?" She directed to Angie,

"I don't care," Angie said and returned to servicing Shawn. Anna leaned forward and slurped me into her mouth. I leaned back slouching down on the seat giving her more access to my little pecker. Her warm mouth sent chills through my body as she swirled her tongue around my dick. I held the back of her head, pressing into her and encouraging her to keep doing it.

I looked down and watched as Anna held me totally and comfortably in her mouth. Her head barely moved at all as she sucked my dick. All the while Angie is getting a full body workout sucking and jerking Shawn's cock. Just licking up and down the underside of his massive tool meant sitting up on her knees and then squatting down again. She held his head in her mouth with both hands on his shaft one on top of the other. Shawn's large balls bounced and slapped around as she tugged him.

"Is this as big as it gets?" Anna scowled, and sat back giving Angie room to see me.

"Uh-huh," Angie hummed, and Anna took the bat and held it to my little prick.

"Umm, maybe it was about here?" She asked, gripping the bat about 6 inches from the base.

"A little lower," I said, and watched as she moved her hand down an inch.

"Do you really think it's going to matter?" Anna winked. Angie and Shawn both watched as Anna held it against my mini-dick.

"OH, that's so funny" Anna delighted, I looked down and saw I was half the length of the handle.

"Oh no. I am so sorry," Angie frowned. "You can put it away now if that's what you want." She added trying to comfort me.

Anna leaned over and placed a tender kiss on the tip of my dick. "I'd really like to see it squirt. I think it's cute." She smiled.

I reached down and stroked my penis, my eyes locked on to Anna's. Her broad devilish smile was electrifying. My breathing quickened and my pace hastened.

"Your wife is so sexy." She breathed and rested her head on my thigh staring at my dick. "It feels nice knowing you like looking at me."

She gently blew on my balls and I knew I was losing it. It felt like my testicles were coming up my short shaft, as my dick throbbed. And with a low grunt my body tensed and toes clinched as a flow of translucent fluid shot from my slit. I kept pumping, fucking my hand and looking down at Anna's face.

"Thank you." I coughed between convulsions.

"Do you want to thank me?" Anna winked, "what can you do to thank me?" She sat back in the seat facing me and spread her legs. Her labia minora was like thickly cut prosciutto dangling between her legs. I wiped my cum covered hand on my shirt laying on the floor and quickly knelt to worship her.

I had never seen lips like hers in person, and the scent of her sex was powerful as I leaned in to taste her, gently spooning her folds on my tongue. Parting her lips I slid between her and flicked her clit and sucked it into my mouth nibbling her swollen button. Then pulling her folds in, I mouthed her lips playfully tugging and sucking on her dangling womanhood.

I licked my fingers and slowly inserted two of them up her stretched out hole. Usually, with Angie, I had to go slower working in one finger at a time loosening her up. But, with Anna's gaping cunt I could easily slide in three fingers. Then sucking the thumb on my other hand lubing it up for her, I slowly slid it up her tight ass.

"Fuck!" She cried out and gripped my head between her vibrating thighs. "Oh my God!" She sucked in some air, "I... I...Oh!" She heaved. "CUMING!" She sang out and nearly crushed me as she held me tight and rode my tongue, bucking and gyrating in her seat.

"Stop... stop...please." She quivered, and then pushed me aside and reached out to her husband. "Come here, I need you inside me." Angie reluctantly let go of Shawn's cock and sat in the seat beside Anna. I moved over as Shawn knelt between her legs. "Please, I want to feel you inside of me." She pleaded.

Shawn teased Anna's opening with the head of his cock, getting it ready for entry. Anna's uncontrollable smile spread wide across her face, biting her tongue and beaming with excitement. Angie and I watched, with slobber and other juices smeared across our faces as Shawn slowly skewered his wife on his cock.

Anna, having had Shawn inside her many times was used to his freakish size, allowing him to work her cunt quickly with the full length of his spear. Balls deep he pressed himself inside her, then nearly all the way out again. Resting on a rhythm that kept about five inches of his long tool from entering her fully.

My attention was drawn away as Angie unceremoniously slipped her jeans and panties off, and pulled me between her legs. Her glistening pussy and fuck-me-eyes were all the instruction that I needed. But her familiar landscape had met with some recent changes, where there used to be a small patch of well-maintained hair, was now completely smooth like Anna's.

"When did you?" I asked,

"It was part of the make-over video I shot with Anna yesterday. Do you like it?" I wiped my face of Anna's climax and quickly lapped at her small tight pussy. Angie's lips are soft and meaty but don't hang down like Anna's. Her delicate pea is easily accessible both to the eye and to the tongue.

She lifted her legs up, wrapping them over my shoulders and pulling me deep inside her. Angie's soft moans, nearly drowned out by the sound of Shawn fucking his wife, just inches from us.

"GOD DAMN!" Anna shook the entire van with a violent orgasm. I looked up just enough to see Shawn pull his still hard cock from his wife, and to see the longing in Angie's eyes. I sat up and kissed her pouty lips.

"Do you want him inside you?" I asked looking at her soul through her eyes.

"Are you serious? I mean...you'd be okay with that?"

"If it's what you want. And... I kind of think it would be exciting to watch you."

"Please?" She asked. I moved aside, my dick fully awakened at the thought of her taking such a large beast.

"I want to feel you." Angie panted looking at Shawn.

Shawn moved between Angie's legs, he's so much bigger than her, and his cock looked enormous resting on her stomach. He kissed her breasts and sucked her tits before rubbing his bat against her.

Angie looked on with a mix of fear and lust at the size of the monster she was about to endure. She winced as the tip opened her up, and clawed the seat as he pushed the head through her tight hole.

"Just relax," Anna coached, "it gets easier."

Angie breathed like a woman giving birth, trying to invite Shawn deeper inside her. He worked himself in and out about 3-5 inches inside her, fucking my petite wife with just the head of his cock.

"Ungh!" Angie snorted, as her pain turned to pleasure, her mouth open in disbelief of the feeling she was experiencing. Then quickly snatched her breasts and stomach as she erupted on Shawn's dick. Her body shaking and her eyes rolling back in her head,

"More, deeper." She huffed, and Shawn slid about half way inside her, Angie reached down and gripped his shaft sticking out of her.

"Fuck!" She cried and came a second time, impaling herself further on his cock, now barely 3 inches till bottoming out.

"I want it all." She begged between gasps. He gripped her shoulders holding her in place and slowly pushed himself in all the way. Angie let out a nasally bleating groan as her body shook and eyes rolled back as if she was going to pass out. He simply held her balls deep in her cunt, allowing her to feel every inch of him as he swiveled his hips fucking her deep inside her womb. Angie's stomach shuttered as she clinched and released his dick inside her.

"I'm going to cum." Shawn moaned blissfully then started the long journey of pulling out. My wife's cunt stretched open and her lips pulled around his head gripping him not letting go.

"It's okay, cum inside me," Angie begged him to stay inside her.

"No... your tits. I want to cum on your tits." Shawn sat down on the bench seat behind him. Angie knelt between his powerful legs and as she did Anna knelt behind her. Anna groped Angie's large breasts, kneading them in her hands before guiding my wife to her husband's monstrous cock. Anna wrapped Angie's soft flesh around him and slowly moved them up and down, fucking her husband with my wife's tits.

"Jesus, they're heavy." Anna laughed realizing she was repeating what Angie had said about Shawn's cock.

Shawn went rigid and thrust his hips up to meet my wife's tits, the shiny purple dome emerging from between her huge boobs, as a geyser of cum erupted from the head. Anna let out a little shriek of surprise, but continued to bounce Angie's tits, as another eruption shot from her husband's cock, jet after jet of cum spurting from his cock, and showering Angie with his cum, splashing on her tits, and on Anna's hands. By the time his orgasm subsided, the two of them were covered in thick white cum.

Runtz3
Runtz3
628 Followers