The Sibling Games Ch. 04

Story Info
The game comes to an end.
10.2k words
4.67
44.9k
57

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 08/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,520 Followers

**The authors would like to thank Echo96 for he outstanding edits and suggestions in this forth chapter.**


Vicky sat on her bed reflecting on her Supreme Leadership. She felt that she had accomplished everything she wanted to. All the hours she had spent planning and thinking about what she would do had proved useful. Now it was almost over and who knew how long it would be before she won again. It felt like summer was ending and she would have to go back to school the next day. She wished it didn't have to end so soon, or that she could stop time and stay indefinitely in the present.

Her stomach growled, bringing her hunger back with a vengeance. She stood up, put her light robe on and went toward the kitchen, hoping her brothers had dinner ready. She found Brant working hard to get everything prepared. Tim was nowhere to be found.

"Where's Tim... why isn't he helping you?"

"He's washing his sheets as you requested, Mistress."

"Oh yeah... probably moving really slowly too."

"Probably. Dinner should be ready soon," Brant said.

She sat down; the table was already set. She enjoyed watching Brant working in the kitchen naked as he carried things to the table. His long flaccid cock swayed side to side as he worked. When he got close enough she reached out and grab it, freezing him where he stood.

"Does this have any life left in it, after all the use?" she asked, not letting go.

"I'm sure it will rise to the occasion when called upon, Mistress."

"I hope so," Vicky said, letting go of his shaft.

She felt it already plumping up when she let go and watched him continue to work. It rose about halfway before falling back limp with no further stimulation. She was confident he'd be up to the challenge again whenever she asked. Tim, on the other hand, may be too sore to be much use after what she had done to him as she got her revenge. As she thought about Tim he rounded the corner and joined them in the dining room adjacent to the kitchen. Her eyes went right to his penis. It was red and clearly sore. His balls looked worse. When he saw her sitting there, he paused, almost flinching from her presence.

"Come here, Tim," she said.

He tried not to hesitate, walking over to her as quick as he could. He stood before her as she sat in the chair. Reaching out she gently touched his penis and sore testicles. He flinched at the slightest of touches.

"I did a number on you, didn't I?"

"It's fine, Mistress."

"Sure it is... would it help if you were allowed to ejaculate?"

"I don't know, Mistress."

"After dinner you can decide if you would like to try."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Now help Brant finish with dinner so we can all eat."

As he walked over to help she could tell he was in quite a bit of pain. She hoped relieving the pressure that was pent up, would help him but it might be too late for that and just take time. She was worried she might have ruined him for the rest of her time as Supreme Leader, leaving just one brother to fulfill her needs.

Dinner was soon ready and they all sat and enjoyed the meal Brant had prepared.

*****

With Vicky's statement to him, Tim felt his punishment had finally come to an end. He was being honest when he said he didn't know if ejaculating would ease his suffering or only make it worse. Both of his balls throbbed and ached terribly as did deeper inside of him. He figured it was his prostate from her hour long milking of it. He was careful when he sat down, trying not to jostle or bump his balls on the chair. Even his cock felt raw and sore. He didn't know if he wanted to even attempt to get it hard gain and try and cum. He just wanted to go to bed and try to forget about the pain.

Dinner wasn't bad, Brant did his standby spaghetti and they all ate until full. As soon as dinner was over Vicky spoke up.

"Don't clean up, boys. It can wait until later. So... Tim... have you decided if you want to try and cum or not?"

"In what manner will this be done, Mistress?" he asked her.

"It's up to you. You may manually do it or you can have me help."

"I would like to just try and get hard first, Mistress and decide then."

"As you wish," she said getting up from the table and undoing her robe, letting it drop on the chair so she was as naked as them.

She walked toward him and he was actually surprised to feel his penis move, slowly beginning to rise off his sore testicles as he viewed his stunning sister naked again. Even among his pain her hot little body was stunning and so tempting. He pulled his seat out from under the table. Vicky knelt down in front of him on the soft carpet. Brant remained seated and watched. Tim flinched as Vicky reached out and touched his slowly moving penis. It hurt when she touched it even lightly with her fingers. It continued to grow though even when she removed her hand out of fear.

"Is it too sore for me to touch?" she asked.

"It might be, Mistress."

"What if I only use my mouth, nice and gently?"

"You could try," Tim responded, the thought making his cock lurch despite the pain.

Tim watched his hot sister, who had just recently tortured him, slowly bend over and open her mouth. The sensation of her taking his head into her hot, wet mouth was a combination of wonderful pleasure mixed with a stinging burn. As she descended further onto his hardening shaft the sensation only increased. His shaft was sorer than his head from all her stroking. He did not complain because there was pleasure as well as a deep desire to finally cum. It surprised him how quickly his sore penis grew to full height inside her soft, creamy mouth. He could tell he had been forgiven. Vicky was being very gentle with her mouth and the results were highly stimulating. Pleasure overcame the soreness and pain as Vicky slowly eased up and down on his shaft using only her mouth. Tim felt no teeth, only soft lips and velvety, wet tongue, bathing his cock in slippery bliss.

Pain returned seconds later when the skin began to tighten on his sore nuts. He groaned as his testicles were pulled upward toward his shaft and Vicky stopped her sucking.

"Too sore even with just my mouth?"

"My dick is fine, but what made me groan were my balls rising. They are really sore."

"Do you want me to continue?" she asked.

"Yes, please, I think the results will be worth it."

She smiled up at him before opening her hot little mouth and taking his hard, red cock back in. She eased down the length of his shaft with her lips just lightly caressing his shaft. Tim ignored the rising of his painful balls, focusing on the exquisite sensations she was bringing forth on his penis. He had never had such a slow, gentle and time consuming blowjob before. She was extra careful, and mindful of anything that made him flinch in pain as she continued on her knees while he sat naked in the dining room chair. The deep desire to ejaculate was coming forth, overpowering any pain and doubts. The denial she had exhibited for hours had his body and mind focused on only one thing. Ejaculation.

*****

Brant's well-used cock was growing hard as he watched his naked sister pleasure his brother with her mouth. She was taking such care to not hurt him; it was one of the sexiest things he had ever seen. She looked unbelievable on her knees, bent over slightly with a mouth full of cock. He watched her nipples harden on her perfect breasts as she worked up and down on Tim's bright red cock. It looked sore as shit but somehow he was taking the pain with the pleasure. Brant's dick was soon fully hard without any manual stimulation. He wanted to touch himself or better yet kneel behind Vicky and take her doggy style while she sucked Tim. This was of course not allowed without her say so, so he patiently waited and watched her work on Tim.

Brant's cock was soon oozing a clear trail of pre-cum out of his slit and down the underside of his rigid cock. He wondered if moving or clearing his throat would get her attention, making it possible for him to join in. Just like his brother, the image of his incredible sister's body sucking cock was like a drug he had to have. He tried clearing his throat, but she ignored him. He could tell her conscience and guilt was driving her to only think about Tim and making it right. Brant was forced to sit and watch as his cock throbbed between his legs, not even allowed to touch it himself.

*****

Tim's cock was red hot in her mouth. Vicky knew it was from the irritated skin and the amount of blood pulsing in his throbbing cock. She had to be ever so gentle or Tim would moan or flinch. She made sure to keep her teeth covered and only use her lips and tongue on his damaged tool. She didn't care how long it took, she would bring him to a climax this way and hopefully the animosity toward each other would finally be over. Sucking Tim this slowly had her all worked up. She felt her nipples pucker the areolas around both as they rose off her firm perky breasts. Her sex moistened as the blood from arousal engorged her clitoris and lips.

She heard Brant clear his throat and move around in his chair to the side of her, but she ignored him. She was sure, even without looking, he was fully hard and wanting some attention as well. She was surprised he had tried anything with her being Supreme Leader, and she thought about punishing him but didn't want to take Tim's penis from her mouth in fear of losing any build up she was achieving at such a slow pace. She figured Brant only tried to get her attention because of the connection they had together, which had grown even further in the past days.

Pushing Brant out of her mind, she placed her hands on the sides of Tim's chair and continued to twist her head back and forth slowly as she rose and fell on his cock. She dared not touch his balls even with her mouth, making sure not to go too deep onto him in fear of jostling them. Over and over, she took him into her mouth, slow and steady, not changing the pace or grip once she found the perfect combination he could handle.

She was pleased as his moans of pain turned to moans of pleasure. Her knees began to hurt from the carpet and she estimated over thirty minutes had gone by with her on her knees. She felt his shaft and head extend further in her mouth, signaling an end in sight and his climax imminent. She wanted to tell him to cum anytime he wanted, but that would mean she would have to take him out of her mouth. This would only delay his climax further. She continued, feeling her own arousal grow as the pending climax of her brother neared.

*****

The pain in Tim's balls was increasing as they were forced against his body in preparation for his orgasm. Deep inside his body, just behind his cock, his prostate throbbed as it too prepared for the convulsions that were moments away. His heart was pounding in his chest. Never had he been treated like this before, or worked up this slowly to a boil. He felt light and dizzy, almost not noticing the hard chair under him as his incredible sister continued her slow methodical blowjob, the like of which neither brother had ever had nor witnessed. The pressure that was building was enormous. The torture and denial, from the past hours, had caused what felt like a blockage inside his body. Pressure was building behind it and when it finally grew too strong, Tim figured the resulting explosion could possibly injure him further.

He didn't know what to expect. As the moment neared he spoke to his Supreme Leader.

"Mistress, I'm going to cum."

As he said the words he feared for a split second that she would stop and deny him once again, and that this was only more of the torture she had started earlier. When she continued, his fear melted away and the blockage finally gave way to what can only be described as atomic. It felt like a gallon of semen exploded from his loins all in one massive contraction. He expected Vicky to hurriedly come off his cock, drowning in his juices and gagging for air but it was just the opposite. She acted like he wasn't even cumming, taking him even deeper before finally easing off his shaft as the next contraction hit Tim's body.

This one was just as powerful and he was shocked when nothing left the head of his cock save a tiny glob of stark white semen that oozed slowly down his shaft. The milking she had performed had completely drained him of his semen. He was experiencing a mind-blowing dry climax as his body continued to convulse and contract, sending unspeakable pleasure through his body but ejecting very little to show for it.

This continued for almost a full forty-five seconds, longer than any normal orgasm he had experienced and with each contraction even less semen exited his cock, but it felt like it should have been spraying two feet with each contraction. She had stopped touching him and all of them watched his cock jerk and twitch for the next seconds. Tim squirmed and moaned on the hard chair, not believing his eyes as nothing came out of his climaxing cock.

Finally the contractions eased and the deep pain settled back onto his balls and cock. The release was extremely satisfying and he did feel better after finally being allowed to climax but there was still the nagging throb.

"Wow, that was interesting," Vicky said when she could tell he was done.

She leaned forward and licked off the few white globs of semen that had been forced out, swallowing them.

"Really strange, nothing came out," Brant said from the side.

"Think how I feel. It felt like no climax before, as if I should have sprayed the dinner table with cum."

"Must have drained you the other way, but you still climaxed. How do you feel?"

"Better, thank you, Mistress."

"You're welcome, Tim... I hope we are good now."

"We are, and I'm very happy to finally be good."

"Me too," Vicky said. "But after that, I'm horny as hell."

She turned to Brant and his cock was rock hard. Tim watched her stand up; her knees were bright red with carpet indentations. She limped over to Brant, and Tim could tell her legs were asleep, but she wanted it and she wanted it bad. Tim sat back in his chair, trying not to move and watched Vicky climb right up onto Brant's lap, grab his cock and feed it into her wet pink sex. She took his cock as deep as it would go in one fluid motion. Both of them moaned in harmony as Tim looked on.

*****

Three thousand miles away, the sibling's parents sat together in a hotel room, contemplating calling their kids to check in before they went to bed.

"Do you think they really care if we call," the husband asked.

"No, probably not but I like to hear from them and make sure they are all right," the wife responded.

The father stood up, unbuttoned his shirt to prepare for sleep. "I'm sure they are fine... they are all adults now after all. They should be moving out soon anyway. Just come to bed... we'll see them tomorrow."

Instead the mother found her phone. "It will only take a second." She pressed the screen and the phone began to dial.

*****

"Yes... Yes... harder! Give it to me!" Vicky screamed.

She was now on her back lying on the dining room table as Brant stood, thrusting his hard cock deep into his sister's wet sex. Half of her ass was hanging off the table and her legs were bent at the knees and spread wide. The table rocked back and forth from the thrust and two glasses had already tipped over onto the table cloth. The two ignored the clanking and tinkling of the china, going at it hard when the phone in the kitchen began to ring.

"Tim, can you get that?" Vicky asked.

"Just let it ring," Brant said, pounding his cock in deep once again.

"Could be Mom... she hasn't called yet and you know she always does," Tim said, getting slowly to his feet.

"Better get it then, she'll freak out if we don't answer," Vicky returned.

"Keep it down then, it sounds like an earthquake is happening with you two going at it."

Brant smiled, slammed Vicky hard one more time before slowing down and stopping. Tim shook his head and picked up the phone.

"Hello...Hey, Mom... how's the trip?"

Vicky and Brant smiled at each other as they listened to the one sided conversation. Brant's long cock was buried deeply inside of her still. She could feel it pulsing in her sensitive vagina and wished he would go back to fucking her because she was really close to climax before the damn phone rang.

Brant eased out and gently slid back in, so slowly that the table didn't even move. Vicky enjoyed the different sensation of the slow moving cock. She felt her lips clinging to his shaft as it glided effortlessly back into her body. His hands moved forward and began pinching her nipples, making her want to cry out in pleasure but she held it in, biting her lip instead.

"We're all fine, Mom... just relaxing and staying out of the heat."

Vicky closed her eyes as Brant's cock eased back out of her until all she could feel was his swollen head at the entrance to her sex. He shoved it in harder this time and the table rocked just slightly, making one of the tipped glasses roll into a plate. The noise made Brant and her laugh quietly as Tim continued the conversation with their mother.

"Yes, Mom... we're keeping up on the house chores... Vicky is making sure of that."

The glass hit the plate again, making a louder noise. Brant had thrust even harder. Vicky was gripping the table cloth and biting her lip firmer to try and stop herself from screaming. The taboo of getting pounded on the dining table by her brother while her mother was on the phone with her other brother was turning her on. She figured if they continued to talk much longer and if Brant maintained his new rhythm she would cum before Tim hung up.

The glass continued to roll into the plate, clanking in a steady rhythm to Brant's thrusts. Vicky was so close. Her grip on the table cloth hurt her hands and her entire body had gone taunt and rigid in anticipation of the climax just seconds away. The blood pounded in her head, making it difficult to hear Tim over the clanking of the glass.

"Okay... Yes... Sounds good... we'll see you tomorrow... bye," Tim said just as the wave crashed over Vicky and pleasure surged through her body.

She tasted blood in her mouth, but ignored it as the heat and euphoria took over all her senses. Her body shook and her pussy contracted on the fast moving cock of Brant. He had sped up now that Tim had ended the call. Vicky released her lip and screamed in pleasure as another wave of bliss radiated from her sex to fill her body with pleasure. Her skin tingled, her legs shook and she rode the wave through to its finale before falling limp onto the table top.

"May I cum, Mistress?" Brant asked, not slowing his thrusts.

"If... you... must," she breathed out.

This seemed to encourage her brother and his thrusts became even more ferocious until her sex was suddenly empty and ropes of hot semen were falling onto her breasts, stomach and legs. He hadn't been emptied as sufficiently as his brother and painted her naked quivering body with a good amount of hot sticky semen.

"Well, Mom and Dad are having a good time. Nothing has changed in their return flight. They should be home around one tomorrow," Tim said, coming up to stand next to the panting couple.

Vicky opened her eyes and looked up at him and then Brant. "Sounds good... My time is running short. You two clean up dinner and come find me in my room when you're done."

Using the table cloth, Vicky cleaned herself off, hopped down from the table, found her light robe and retired to her room.

*****

"Did Mom say anything about the noise?" Brant asked, laughing about what he had just done with Vicky.

"No, I guess if she heard anything she didn't say," Tim responded, clearing the table with Brant.

jasliz
jasliz
3,520 Followers