The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 10

Story Info
Lily submits to Dante and drowns in her passion...
2.8k words
4.7
13.1k
21

Part 11 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A huge thank you to my editor Tex Beethoven for another amazing job and collaboration, thank you Tex you rock!!

Book 1

Chapter 10

As soon as the door to their suite closed and Lily locked it, she turned and they attacked each other!

Clothing went flying as fast as each of them could peel it off the other and almost immediately everything had been removed, save for Lily's drenched red thong.

Dante grabbed the front of the little red unmentionable and in one vicious yank, tore it from her body!

Lily gasped with fire in her eyes, turned on past the point of reason, as she watched Dante bring the musky, drenched scrap of cloth to his nose and inhaled deeply, taking the time to fully scent the honey and cinnamon aroma of her arousal.

His expression turned fierce as he tossed aside the soaked garment and squatted down, forcing his arms between her legs, spreading her thighs and grabbing her ass firmly in his hands as he slammed her against the wall and slowly raised her up in front of him. A normal human would have been knocked unconscious by such a collision, but Lily just found it exciting! He was biting and sucking on her neck and every piece of flesh he could reach, as his brute strength kept raising her higher!

When her large breasts were almost in his face, she held one up, offering it to Dante as he leaned in to bite and worry the rock-hard bud, causing Lily to moan sluttily, grinding her soaked nether lips against his rock-hard abs, leaving a sticky wet trail across his stomach.

He worked his mouth over both of her breasts for a while before he raised her exposed and messy pussy all the way up to greet his face.

Lily's hands went to her breasts, twisting and pulling on her nipples, completely lost in the moment, as her lover's tongue buried itself as deep in her cunt as he could reach. Dante's tongue was probing in and out, collecting her sweet, heady nectar directly from the source as his upper lip rolled up and down over her clit as he feasted on her molten core.

Everything Dante was doing to Lily had its desired effect, as he completely overpowered her and forced one of the strongest orgasms she could ever imagine through her body! Her head arched back, pushing against the wall as her back bowed forward. Her pussy clenched and spasmed and surprising them both, a cascade of her scorching hot thick juices rushed out of her... her deluge, gushing into his mouth and running down his chin and neck as she wailed and shrieked in sheer ecstasy, having totally lost her mind! The muscles and tendons in her thighs and legs all strummed and went taut and held for ages, before finally relaxing as Lily's climax finally ebbed, leaving her slumped against the wall and panting heavily.

Lily breathlessly voiced her approval of Dante's prowess, "You are a fucking god, baby, holy shit, I have never cum like that before! That was so fucking hot, oh my god!"

Dante smiled, loving how Lily was stroking his ego, making him feel like a king, and loving that he could make her feel that way and squirt like she had just done for him.

She caught her breath and smiled lustily at him, "Put me down Dante, it's time to take care of you now; I can't reach any of you from here except your head!"

He set her down on shaky legs and she made her way to their king size canopy bed in dark walnut. Facing away from him she knelt on the edge of the bed, just her feet hanging off, as she lowered her head and raised her ass, opening herself to him, putting herself in a position so Dante could use all his power as he pistoned into her and tore her up. She braced her hands on the bed and looked over her shoulder, eyes on fire as she stated her demands.

"Possess me Dante, I need you to dominate me with all your strength and power! Don't hold anything back, make me feel it! I want you to fuck me and no matter what, don't stop until you fill me with your cum and leave me a quivering wreck!"

Hearing his sweet Lily say such filthy and sexy things to him and demanding to be dominated, released a deep dark desire in him, probably from his wolf, that seized control, demanding to be in the driver's seat.

Dante leaned over Lily's back, reaching around to maul a breast with his right hand as he used his left to grab the back of her head, forcing it around so he could tear a kiss from her lips. He broke the kiss, backed off and ran his tongue from the crack of her ass all the way up her spine to her neck, making Lily shiver, desperately waiting for the fucking to start.

He raised his torso upright and ran his cock head up and down her dripping slit, getting it wet and ready for her. He slapped her right ass cheek hard, leaving behind an angry red handprint, just before he buried his cock balls deep in her sizzling hot cunt!

The savagery of his thrust contrasting with the shock of his spanking her so hard, mixed the pleasure and the pain together, confusing Lily's body and igniting an instant, tremendous orgasm that raced through her body and mind, causing her to screech in pleasure!

Dante seized Lily's large breasts and used them as handholds to drive his cock in and out of the steaming wet velvet vise that was her pussy, in deep, fast strokes.

She embarked upon what felt like a never-ending series of climaxes, tearing huge chunks away from her remotest attempts to seize back control of herself, and all she could do was whatever her mate made her do while she moaned and screamed continuously!

Sweat was pouring off Dante as raw pleasure and power invaded his mind, sending him into a state of tunnel vision where all he could concentrate on was fucking his mate into oblivion!

Lily was screaming and moaning, urging him on, begging him to never stop... ever! And to pummel her even harder! Her ass rippled with every thrust as Dante's pelvis slammed into her cheeks, each monumental stroke jarring her and sending shockwaves through her body!

Dante couldn't hold back much longer and he barely managed the presence of mind to call out to Lily, "I can't wait much longer baby, I'm gonna cum!"

Lily just screamed back at him, "Fucking breed me Dante, fill me with your hot cum until I'm DROWNING in it!!"

With that, Dante fisted her hair and yanked back her head and neck and leaned way forward to bite down hard at the junction between her neck and shoulder, on the opposite side from her mating bite. Lily felt him drive as deep and hard into her as he could, felt the head of his cock push past her cervix and into her womb, then finally felt him jerk and fill her with his hot thick cum! It felt like magma was filling her most fecund and sacred place, and the sensation of being filled by him, plus the unexpected rush of him pushing into her womb, added to the savage pain of his sudden bite, shattered her mind and her body!

A blood-curdling SCREAM was torn from her throat as her entire body tensed nearly to the breaking point, and she was so lost in the overpowering tumult of the contrasting sensations that she could only vaguely hear Dante ROAR behind her as he climaxed, their voices and exertions shaking the room!

Lily screamed so loud and so long that her vision narrowed, before she finally passed out, just after her pussy had once again sprayed forth her love flood, soaking her thighs and Dante's crotch with her sticky, sweet honey.

Dante released his hold on her hair as his mate lay slumped to the bed and he was breathing so hard and so deep that his vision had again begun to narrow, but in exhaustion this time instead of frenzy.

Still buried inside of Lily, he regained control of his body and draped himself over his unconscious mate, using his arms to keep the majority of his weight off her so he wouldn't crush his beloved.

He finally realized she had blacked out, so he trailed gentle kisses across her neck and shoulders and ears and back, until she eventually came to, several minutes later.

She turned her head, staring at him groggily out of the corner of one eye before finally speaking hoarsely, since her throat was raw from her recent cries of passion, "You are a fucking animal baby, you broke me and I'll never be the same again!

"We'll have to do that again... and again and again because I will never be able to get enough of you! It felt like you possessed my very soul and took absolute control of me! I love you so much and can't wait to give you little ones of your own! I know I'm not in heat yet, so it isn't possible, but it sure as hell felt like you just impregnated me! It feels like there's a fucking gallon of your super-charged sperm swimming around inside of me!"

Dante chuckled softly at Lily's proclamation, loving the thought and visual she was painting for him as he continued to gently lavish kisses and sweet attentions across her neck and shoulders, making her purr in contentment. He groaned as he straightened up, completely wasted and barely able to stand.

As his member slipped free, a flood of his thick white cream oozed out of her abused pussy, covering her core and running down, dripping over and between her toned thighs.

Lily sighed in contentment, feeling his deposit run out of her and dripping away.

Dante couldn't help but stare at her messy center, so lewdly on display for him alone. It looked so nasty, but oh so hot, as he burned it into his brain, so he could never forget how beautiful and sexy his bride looked at this moment. He carefully picked Lily up in his arms like a princess, and carried her into the bathroom.

He loved this bathroom: it was an over-the-top decadent haven! The two luxuries he loved most about his and Lily's new home within the Manor House were the huge, dark, wooden canopy bed, and the spacious, luxurious bathroom. Done up in black marble with white quartz running through it, the quartz looking like lightning bolts, there was a huge jacuzzi tub that could easily fit three or four people, right in front of a large bay window overlooking the forest. Double sinks, one for each of them, with a toilet in a partitioned off area for privacy, and a large walk-in shower with multiple shower heads, completed the amazing bathroom.

Dante gently set Lily on the edge of the tub and began filling it with hot, soothing water. He dimmed the lights, giving the bathroom a gentle relaxed ambience, and once the tub had filled up he turned off the water.

He gently picked Lily up once again before climbing into the tub and laying her on his chest, cradling her in the hot water. Lily sighed once again in contentment and happiness as she nuzzled her face against Dante's chest, leaving behind small gentle kisses wherever she went. Dante closed his eyes and laid his head back, feeling more loved and more at peace than he'd ever known before in his life, listening to Lily breathe and feeling her relax against him.

She sleepily began speaking to him in her sweet, quiet voice, making him smile, "I know I mentioned it for a moment earlier tonight, but can we talk about children for a bit, sweetie?"

Dante softly responded, "Of course, sweetheart, what do you want to discuss?"

Lily smiled and gazed up into his eyes, "Do you want pups with me, baby? I'm sure you must have some complex feelings about that, growing up an orphan like you did. But I want to know what you think and how you feel about raising a family. Will you please tell me?"

Dante paused for a bit, contemplating how he did feel, thinking about his answer and formulating what he wanted to say, while Lily patiently waited and gave him time to compose his thoughts.

Dante began speaking softly, "Growing up as I did, I was pretty miserable a lot of the time. Being alone for that long, having no one to care for me or love me, having to face the whole world by myself, jaded me. It caused deep pain and created such deep scars that I don't know whether they will ever fully go away. I felt that nobody should have to endure such misery and feel that way about themselves, let alone a child, so early on I pretty much wrote off any hopes or thoughts of ever having kids. Or now I guess it makes more sense to call them pups. Nothing I'd seen in my life, especially in the military, in places like Afghanistan where misery was pretty much universal, but again especially horrible for the children, ever changed that feeling in me.

"But honestly, that's no longer the case. It may sound strange, as I know we really haven't known each other very long, but my gut, perhaps it's my wolf, says that I want to build a family with you. I need to have kids or pups or whatever we want to call them. I want a little girl who looks like her beautiful mother to wrap me around her tiny fingers and be her Daddy's princess. I want to see how you glow with our child inside of you, but most of all I want to see you happy!

"So to answer your question: yes my darling, I do want to have children with you, and they should be as many or as few as you want, baby. I will do anything for you and will love and protect you and our children to my dying breath, never giving up or giving in!"

Lily was softly weeping, hearing the pain of his life laid bare before her being, apparently effortlessly, swept aside because of his love for her. She closed her eyes and gently kissed Dante's lips and held them there for a very long time.

She released him and once again looking into his eyes, expressed lovingly, "I would be honored to carry and bear your children Dante, you're re the best man I've ever known, and it would be my greatest privilege to be your mate and the mother of your children."

She kissed him briefly again and settled back against his chest, snuggling into him before speaking softly again, not wanting to break the mood, "Alpha Mates such as we are have a very difficult time getting pregnant normally, and we typically only have a few children during our lifetimes. Something about our race not wanting to have an explosion of Alpha wolves running around, I guess. But I would like to start trying to get pregnant during my first heat with you. I don't know when it will start, but it likely won't be for 6 or 7 months. Can we start trying then Dante, please?"

Dante chuckled softly, wondering why she thought he could deny her anything, he brushed his lips across her temple, "You don't even need to ask my love, of course we can. You already know I can't deny you anything that you ask of me."

He smirked, feeling a bit smarmy, and said with a sarcastic tone and grin, "You tell me when you're ready, and even if I feel like faking a headache, I'll do my part and my duty for you, babe."

Lily laughed musically, making Dante's spirit soar, as she playfully slapped his chest, "You're horrible Dante, that was terrible!"

They wrapped up their bath and long soak as he gently washed her clean and soothed her sore body, before assisting her out and toweling her off, treating her like his queen.

They crawled into bed, Dante on his back with Lily lying partially on his side, draping herself across him, her face on his chest and her blood-red hair spilling over his chest and neck. She began snoring softly within moments, as he closed his eyes and let sleep overtake him, feeling completely at peace.

His final thought was, Such a contrast to a week ago!

***