The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

... Whoa, baby what you got hiding under that halo?
That little bit of rebel nobody knows
That turn it up, burn it up all night
Wanna do a little something wrong kind of right
Bet you got a little sway hiding in those hips
A little bit of salt in your sweet kiss
Why you holding back, girl, let it go
Baby what you hiding under that halo?...

The crowd loved the song. Those that knew Lily thought it was a perfect match for her, especially seeing her now, and seeing the major changes she'd recently gone through.

Dante thanked them and moved into his next song. "I happen to really like this song and think it's rather powerful. I hope you like it as much as I do. Here is 'Push' by Matchbox Twenty."

The song was well received, and many could see how some of the lines in the song could speak to Dante and capture him.

... And I don't know if I've ever been really loved
By a hand that's touched me, and I feel like something's gonna give
And I'm a little bit angry ...


The song wrapped up and once again everyone was clapping and cheering.

"We're next going to move into one that I think speaks to all of the men in the room. It's about that feeling we get when our mates look at us a certain way, and build a fire in our blood.

Here is Jason Aldean's 'Burning It Down', and it can be a great song to set the mood gentleman, hint hint." Dante smirked and a few of the females stared hard at their mates, whacking them on the arm to pay attention, as they looked sheepish. Dante did a sexy and very hot version of the song and cranked up the temperature in the room significantly. Everyone enjoyed it, but the women were particularly vocal, calling his name out, causing Lily to growl loudly and have a possessive scowl on her face, telling everyone from her look alone, to back off as most of the audience laughed.

She finally got herself enough under control to take it in good spirits... kind of. She stood up and faced the crowd, saying, "Okay, I get it: my mate is a rock star!" She paused for a few hoots, shrill howls of agreement and laughter before continuing, "But the first Bitch who throws her underwear onstage is dead meat!" She turned and sat down.

This was again met with laughter... at first... until the women started wondering whether the threat had been in fun or deadly serious. Caution prevailed, and silence fell rather quickly.

Dante again addressed the crowd, "No underwear up here? Very wise, ladies. I may be singing to you for a while, but I won't forget for an instant who's taking me home." He blew Lily a kiss.

"Now. Just to make the point, I'm going to play one more Dustin Lynch song tonight. This one is about a wild redheaded child who comes into a man's life like a storm, and turns it upside down. Anyone know someone like that?"

He paused for some chuckles and vague words of agreement.

"Here is 'Hurricane' and yes, she is a force of nature and I'd have her no other way."

The applause was loud and long after he delivered the song.

He introduced the last song of the night. "I saved this one for last because not only is it a great song, but it really rocks, and I wanted to finish on a high note. I also happen to really like the sound and lyrics. It's is from a band called Rise Against, and the song is called 'Savior', so let's get it started."

Dante had picked up his electric guitar and started to lay down a complex funky beat, showing off his skills on the guitar.

As the last chords and the echoes of his voice rang out, he ended his little concert and waved to the crowd.

Everyone stood and gave a standing ovation for the incredible music and his fantastic guitar playing and singing. They loved his voice, which was like molten gold and silk pouring from the speakers. Pack members swarmed around to congratulate and thank him, but they couldn't get his attention until he'd found Lily among the tumult.

Once he had her, he held her to him as he then responded to everyone else, with promises to do this again in the future, since the Pack had enjoyed it so much.

Soon afterwards, Lily made an obvious point of taking Dante's arm and saying, "Enough showing off for the ladies, buster; you're coming with me."

This time knowing she was fooling around even while affirming her claim to her mate, Dante and made an obvious point of saying meekly, "Yes dear; as you wish," as she led him upstairs to their suite.

Once there, Lily led Dante immediately to the bedroom, where she stripped them both, before sitting Dante on the edge of the bed.

She closed her mouth around his swollen cock and sucked him off until he exploded in her mouth and she swallowed his cum, clearly savoring it.

She then stood up and pushed Dante down on the bed before straddling and riding his face, and she rode his mouth and jaw until she screamed out her orgasm and filled his mouth with her honey. He drank it down like a man dying of thirst.

They fell asleep a short time later, with Lily in her favorite spot lying next to and on top of Dante.

***

Please remember to vote and leave a comment or feedback every chapter!

12