The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dmitri was clearly terrified of the Titan crouched over him and once Dante stated his intentions he tried to break free, but Dante's left hand clamped down firmly, holding him in place.

Dante shifted his right hand to a claw-filled wolf's paw and with a flash of his arm, scooped out Dmitri's left eye and ripped open his cheek below it!

Dmitri screamed in pain, falling back as Dante released him, holding his ruined eye socket.

"Live with the shameful knowledge that a wolf only 6 months into his heritage has disfigured you for life! Should I ever see you approach my mate or my Pack again with anything less acceptable than groveling humility, I will end you in a way that shall be memorable for the New York City Coroner to find." He stepped back from Dmitri, who was still crying out and thrashing around.

Dante stood tall, exuding extreme power and dominance, his Alpha presence radiating out from him, forcing many of those gathered to fight the urge to show submission and bend the knee to this apparent god of their people. He scanned the entire room before staring up at Alpha Victor and making a statement to all those assembled.

"If anyone takes issue with my actions today I will gladly meet them in the Challenge Circle to settle our dispute. Do any here wish to voice protest against my treatment of the Beta Dmitri?" He kicked Dmitri with his boot, as he was still whimpering and holding his face to the ground.

President Victor gritted his teeth so hard it seemed like they might crack. He glanced around at the rest of the Council and to some of his allies in the crowd. He finally shook his head and looked away. "No infraction was committed and the matter is settled," he ground out, sounding like he was chewing gravel, clearly furious and humiliated.

***

The wolves from the O'Connor Pack, Grand Est Pack, Crater Moon Pack and Yellowstone Pack had all gathered together to watch the match. Most of them were worried, knowing how dangerous and fast Dmitri was, and that Dante, for all his size and strength, was new to being a wolf; they expected him to be injured, perhaps badly. Only the wolves from the O'Connor Pack seemed unconcerned, with the eager expectancy of people attending a prize fight among humans.

But once the fight began, even during its earliest stages, everyone around the O'Connors was in shock. Then when Dante's eyes and chest started glowing and he transformed into his great wolf form, everyone was stricken to their core.

Ever since she had first met Dante, Lisette's subconscious had been nagging at her about her 'Dante puzzle', trying to break through with something she needed to know. Now it succeeded and Alpha Lisette whispered reverently under her breath, "The Silver Guardian..."

When the fight had finished and Dante had made his declarations and punished Dmitri so savagely and yet (many felt) so appropriately, everyone turned to stare at Lily as well as Alpha Odin and Madame Alpha Victoria for answers.

Lily was squirming, clearly aroused from watching her mate's immense power and complete dominance, as well as speechless with joy at his brutal defense of her and their Pack. She had nothing to express, at least not verbally.

Odin addressed those looking at him for answers, "Since Day One Dante has been an enigma to us. He is like no lycan we have ever known, or even heard of before; we don't know his ancestry, nor have we any explanation about what is so special about him, except for his fierce loyalty to my daughter and to our Pack. Our Pack has occasionally seen the glow we all witnessed today, but only when his emotions are high or he is focusing his power for a physical confrontation, but we don't know what it means. We've speculated endlessly, but no explanation has ever made any sense."

Lisette was the first to speak and she did so quietly and reverently, "The explanation is simple and yet shrouded in mystery, my friends. The Silver Guardian is among us."

All those gathered turned to look at her with confusion before Lily asked, "Alpha Lisette, what did you call him, and what does that mean?"

Lisette glanced around cautiously before replying, "This is not the place and now is not the time. Lily, go to your Dante for now. We will all meet, all we who belong to Packs that are neighbors and allies, later tonight at our hotel. There is much to discuss, but it is not safe here, there are too many eyes and ears."

Dante met Lily and the rest of their Pack in the reception area where Lily jumped into his arms, kissing him and grinding herself against him as she attacked him without reservation, openly displaying her love and desire for her mate to everyone watching. She whispered in his ear, "That was the hottest, sexiest, most incredible display I have ever seen! My wolf was preening that her mate was so invincible before all those gathered, while I was soaking my panties and squirming in lust for you with that display of power and dominance! I need you so bad, and when I get you back to our suite I will show you just what you do to me! I need that same dominance tonight, and I... and I command you to take me and make me submit to you!" she finished with a seductive giggle.

Dante growled darkly and fisted his hand in Lily's hair as he devoured her lips in promise to do just that for her.

Lily finally hopped down from Dante as Odin approached him. "That was quite the display, Dante; it made a fierce statement to everyone. You made some enemies today, but their response will be tempered with fear and respect because of what they saw you do. It will be hard to judge all the ramifications from this for a quite a while.

"No one liked Dmitri, but he had many people's fear and respect, and under President Victor he was considered very powerful. How his admirers will respond I just don't know. I do however, support everything you did. You defended the honor of your mate and your Pack, and I'm very proud of you, son."

Dante hugged his Dad and then his Mom, who was shining with pride for him and her daughter.

Victoria spoke next to Dante, "But we all need to talk; something important has come to light that Lisette knows of, and we must address it post haste. Just as you probably are, we're all in the dark, but we shall meet with our allies in a conference room at the Four Seasons this evening and learn what she has to tell us."

Dante nodded as he wrapped his arm around Lily and held her closely and protectively.

The rest of the meetings for the day went quickly and without incident as many participants were still shaken by the events they'd witnessed that afternoon. Soon the Conclave was dismissed until 10am the following morning to begin the second and last day of the gathering. Everyone left, and eventually the relevant people made their way to the Four Seasons Hotel.

***

Please remember to vote and comment or leave feedback on every chapter!

12