The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 33

Story Info
Lily goes into Heat and consumes Dante...
3.7k words
4.71
13.2k
16

Part 34 of the 45 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A huge thank you to my editor Tex Beethoven for another amazing job and collaboration, thank you Tex you rock!!!

Book 1

Chapter 33

The following week was very busy for Dante and Lily, as well as the rest of the Pack. Heavy resources were put into investigating President Victor, the Council, and the Packs aligning with them. Dante had sent out the modified satellite phones and the bug detection devices to everyone; he had also given one to Odin and kept one for himself so he could check out the Cabin and wherever else. His new company Triple S was busy, and Dante had to split his time between the business and Pack needs, but he was hanging in there and getting everything accomplished. He was also contemplating some other defensive ideas as well as some offensive ones. He seemed to have almost unlimited prep time, but didn't want to count on that, and knew the smart thing was to start preparing for immediate war on the principle of can't hurt, might help.

Once he had constructed prototypes of his newest brainstorms and made a few copies of them, he would be able to pass them on to his allies to enhance their preparedness for whatever lay ahead. Most of them were already installing many of the upgrades that Dante and Ben had already put in place for their own Pack, not to mention increasing their training and combat drilling. Like the Grand Est Pack, most friendly Packs had become lax and complacent, and that was one of the biggest hurdles they had to overcome. Thank Luna that the O'Conner Alpha Pair had already been running a tight ship, so within his own Pack Dante's job was only to take Security and defense systems that were already very good and make them into something better.

Lily had been using her skills and resources as a lawyer to investigate from her end, such as published records, permits, anything unclassified she could get her hands on. Odin and Victoria were talking to all their contacts. Everyone was busily working on some kind of investigation or preparation, no one in the Pack was left idle, and in addition to everything they were achieving, everyone was gearing themselves up mentally and emotionally (even though nobody knew specifically what they were preparing for), so none of them would be caught flat-footed.

There were drills sprung during the weekends, such as issuing a mock lockdown alert to the Pack ("This is only a drill, but...") and timing how long it took to get a full complement of Enforcers in place to defend their perimeter and get everyone else to the saferooms in their houses, or to the large one in the Manor House. During the week Ben, and when possible Dante, were drilling and training the Betas and other Enforcers. Firearms training had taken a greater urgency, and had progressed to rifles and shotguns, as almost everyone was now quite skilled with handguns.

Overall, the Pack had kicked into high gear and would remain there for the foreseeable future. Dante had even ordered a large number of assault rifles and almost unlimited amounts of ammunition. The H&K HK416 was the weapon that he had chosen for himself, and that was also more than good enough for the rest of the Pack for heavy arms fire. This was upcoming war, and no one had any disdain for using 'human pop guns' anymore. Enemy wolves would be coming to threaten their lives and their loved ones, so any advantage at all was something they all wanted to utilize. The world and styles of warfare were changing, and the Pack was changing too.

***

During the second week of December things were still quite busy with everyone working and training hard. It was the middle of the week and Dante had been having a hard time concentrating the past few days. Lily's scent had been getting stronger during that time, and seemed to be wrapping itself around him, constantly distracting him and making his cock harden with need, so who wouldn't get sidetracked?

Lily had headed out to the Cabin to check supplies, food, firewood and several other things, since they were in the heart of winter and were still spending their weekends there. Neither he nor Lily wanted to be spending their precious weekend time driving to town in the snow to get supplies.

Dante was at his office in their suite developing some new security ideas when an overpowering wave of sexual need swept ferociously through him through the bond, sending him to his knees! Less than a minute later his phone rang, and it was Lily. He picked up, wondering what the hell was going on.

Lily's voice rang through the phone loudly, "Get your ass over to the Cabin right now, Dante!!! My heat has started, and I need you now! I'm waiting for you to mate and breed me, I'm naked and fertile and spread on the bed waiting for your hard cock to explode inside me impregnating me my love, so fucking get over here right now, dammit!!"

Dante dropped the phone and bolted out of the room, barreling like a freight train through the Manor House trying to find Dad! Lily had the truck, and the Chevelle was stored in the garage for the winter, he needed a vehicle right now and he had to borrow Dad's Jeep or something!

He found Dad in the office and burst in like a feral animal, screaming at him, "Lily went into heat and I need a vehicle right fucking now! My mate needs me and I'm going crazy, I need your Jeep Dad, before I just go tearing off through the woods as a wolf!"

Odin was stunned with Dante's urgent behavior, but as soon as he heard that his daughter was in heat, he understood immediately, having been there himself. He stood up and tossed the Jeep keys to Dante, who was already turning to head back out the door. He raced outside and jumped into the Jeep and peeled out of the compound, racing like a madman to get to the Cabin. His wolf was pacing and snarling in his mind, angry that they weren't already with their mate while she was in need with her heat and demanding he mate and impregnate her with their first pups!

Arriving, he skidded into the driveway, slamming the Jeep into Park and raced to the front door. He opened it and burst into the house.

Lily was standing there naked, her pussy shiny and wet, her inner thighs sticky and smeared with her juices. She had a feral look in her eyes and her scent was the strongest he had ever smelled, and it was driving him wild with need! She attacked him, leaping at him and kissing him sloppily as if she were drunk, halfway missing his mouth. She clawed ineffectually at his clothing, then her hands sprouted wolf claws and the sounds of ripping fabric filled the room as she tore his clothing away from his body in strips, sending buttons and sections of his shirt flying everywhere before she tore his pants off in three pieces, his footwear in shreds, and ripped his underwear away from him like confetti!

Once Dante was naked, she barely had the presence of mind to restore her hands to human and dropping to her knees, she swallowed his cock to the base in one go, working it down her throat and going crazy on him as she sucked up and down, swallowing him into her throat over and over again, her saliva dripping off of him and coating her lips and chin. She was sucking on him like a sex-starved bitch in heat.

Dante realized that was exactly what she was right now, and he groaned in pleasure. Her normal scent of honey and cinnamon was overpowering, filling the house, but there was something else mixed in with it now, something he could only think of as an olfactory equivalent of a siren's song compelling him to mate!

Lily's frantic mouth took him back down to the base, and she extended her tongue past her lips, licking his balls in a move he had experienced only once before, feeling her lips grasping tightly all around him and still somehow licking his testicles as well. She remained where she was, swallowing over and again against his cock, causing Dante to throw his head back and roar out his pleasure and desire!

Ready to fuck the living daylights out of her, he fisted his hands in her hair and dragged her to her feet, picking her up like a rag doll as he sprinted like a linebacker into the bedroom and threw the massive door shut.

He laid her on the bed and prepared to go down on her when she stopped him, "No foreplay right now, I'm more than ready, and wetter than I've ever been. I need your cock right fucking now!"

Dante picked her up and turned her over, setting her doggy style on the edge of the bed with her feet hanging off and her pussy open, dripping copious amounts of slick honey down her thighs. He ran the head of his cock up and down through her folds, wetting his cock and preparing to enter her. He fisted her hair into a tight ponytail with his left hand, and then in one brutal thrust, buried his cock to the root inside her scalding hot pussy!

Lily screamed at the top of her lungs as Dante slammed into her, stretching her to her limit in an instant, and pounding into her cervix after forcefully passing over her g-spot. She immediately came hard, and now even more cum from her dripping snatch was running down his balls and streaming onto her legs. Lily was shaking as Dante pistoned into her savagely, tearing huge chunks of pleasure from her, as she howled and jerked with every thrust of his cock.

He slapped her ass as he thrust harder and harder, lifting her off her knees with each stroke of his hips slamming into her ass. Lily was drowning in her pleasure and sensations, having long ago lost her senses and who and where she was, and she knew only that she was submitting to her mate and his desires, and nothing else mattered. She felt like she was lost in one long orgasm that never ended, and simply crested and troughed like the swell of the ocean building and receding endlessly. She was lost at sea, riding the tumultuous waves for all she was worth.

Lily came somewhat to herself, having lost track of time, but knew that Dante had been fucking her like a wild animal for a while now, and would be close. "Cum for me baby, I'm so close to another huge one, and I want you to cum with me this time!"

Dante growled ferally at her demand, past the ability to speak, and governed only by his basest desires. He was simply a beast fucking his mate! He drove into her over and over, his gut tightening as he neared his orgasm, his growls and snarls getting louder and louder. He finally broke through as he thrust into her harder and deeper than ever before, his cock pummeling past her cervix and entering her womb. Feeling the pressure and constriction around his cock head, he roared at the top of his lungs and exploded deep inside of his mate before snaking his hand around and grabbing her breast, pulling her tighter to him as he bit hard on her mating scar, still pumping load after load of semen directly into her fertile womb.

When Lily felt him enter her womb and pulse within her she came apart at the seams, and orgasmed harder than ever before, as hot sticky fluid sprayed out of her cunt, soaking Dante's cock and crotch, along with her own pussy and thighs! She felt the molten heat of his seed being pumped into her and she screamed at him, "Yessssssss! Oh my Goddess, breed me baby, fill me with your cum and impregnate me! I want your babies so fucking bad! I'm cumming, oh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!! I can feel it in me filling me, holy shit it's so good, and I can't stop cumming! Keep fucking me baby, pump that seed into me and breed me like the mating bitch I am! Shittttt!!"

Dante, hearing the filth and sexy demands spewing from her mouth, remained trapped in his frenzy, and kept pumping his cock in and out of her, making her pussy froth and clench, as he kept thrusting his cock into her, keeping them both in a manic frenzy as they were lost to the mating drive.

Dante eventually collapsed on top of her on the bed where they remained joined for a while, before he slipped out of her, seeing the trail of his white cum running down and out of her. He lay on his back for a breather, but Lily immediately remounted him.

She got up on her feet, squatting over him, and rode him like she was breaking a bronco. She clawed at his chest, scratching and screaming, as they both went wild once again with their need and lust for each other.

Dante leaned up on occasion, sucking on her breasts and lavishing attention on her nipples, driving her libido ever higher as she kept cumming over and over again, soaking them both with her offerings as both they and the bed became a wet, sloppy mess.

Lily had been riding her mate ecstatically for a while, when she again began begging for his cum, "Cum inside me baby, fill me up again! I need it inside me, and I want to feel you spray my pussy with your cum! Make me pregnant and keep breeding me Dante, I need it and I need your children. Impregnate me, lover!"

Dante gathered his forces and once again roared as Lily collapsed atop him, shaking violently and biting his chest savagely, in the grips of her orgasm.

They made love for hours, stopping only to eat as they fucked each other all over the house. They anointed the shower, the bed, the floor, the kitchen counter, the table, the couch, the rug in front of the fire, and anywhere else they could find.

They finally wound up naked and sweaty, with Lily laying on his chest, dried splotches of semen coating her mound and thighs and stomach. She even had cum on her breasts, as in her wanton lusty state, she had scooped up whatever was leaking out of her slit and rubbed it into her chest, wanting to feel like she was drowning in his seed while she was drunk with sex and pleasure.

Dante had never seen her so out of control before, and it drove him into a madness of his own as they claimed each other over and over.

When they had finally calmed down, they were lying in front of the fireplace, holding each other and cuddling. Both of them were completely drained and exhausted, and they were just gently caressing each other, listening to the quiet, which was punctuated only by the crackling of the fire. Lily had her head over his heart, listening to his strong heartbeat and drifting in and out of wakefulness.

Dante softly spoke to her, "I love you so much, Lily, you are the most beautiful, amazing woman I could ever know, and making love with you is the closest I will ever get to Heaven. I can't wait to see your belly swollen with our child, and you beginning to glow beautifully. Today was the most incredible and intense experience I've ever endured; you were an absolute goddess, and I've never seen you so sexy and wanton before, it was amazing."

Lily was softly kissing his chest as he spoke to her, purring in her contentment and happiness. "I love you too sweetheart, so much, I can't even begin to describe what I feel for you. You were an animal and you completely overwhelmed me. I've never experienced that much pleasure, cum that many times, or orgasmed as hard as I did. I can't wait to carry your child, our first little one. I'm so happy, and I've never felt this sated or content before. I can barely move, and just want to feel you against me, your heat and scent enveloping me, keeping me safe and warm and happy. I love you, my mate!"

They ended up falling asleep intertwined on the rug for a few hours, before Dante woke up and carried her to bed and fell back asleep as Lily half-awakened only enough to burrow into his side and drape herself over and on top of him, somehow finding her favorite spot even in her somnolence. He awakened again, a little, and smiled tiredly but happily at her before he kissed the top of her head and fell back asleep, dreaming of a child they would have together.

***

Dante woke up late, with Lily snoring softly on his chest. He got out of bed without waking her, as she was still clearly exhausted and needed her sleep. He walked out of their bedroom and saw what a mess they had made of the Cabin. He set about making coffee and cleaning up the disaster zone, including trash-bagging the remnants of the clothes he'd arrived in, snickering the whole time, remembering their lovemaking and how insatiable she had been. He finished and went to sit on the front porch, sipping coffee and watching the forest, content and happy.

He went back a while later to find Lily weaving out of the bedroom, her hair a mess and smiling a sleepy grin. Dante warmed up the coffee he'd made for her and handed it to her when she sat down on the couch. He sat down next to her and she melted into his side, happy and still sleepy. He kissed her and put his arm around her, leaning down and nuzzling her neck as she sipped from her mug.

He smelled her, loving her scent, and froze. Her scent had changed!! He looked up at Lily, turning her head to look back at him. He had the biggest goofiest grin on his face as he announced, "Baby, we did it! Your scent has changed, we're pregnant!!!!!!!"

Lily's face lit up and she gasped! Dante set down their coffees and picked her up, spinning her about the room as she laughed and cried in joy at the news! Lily was giggling and crying and smiling with happiness and joy, overcome by the knowledge that she was now pregnant with Dante's child!

She looked at him with tears in her eyes, "I'm so happy baby, and I'm so excited I just can't stand it! We're pregnant!!!! I have to tell Mom and Dad, we have to start getting the nursery ready here and in our suite, I have to get maternity clothes, we have so much to do!"

Dante laughed at his mate's rambling and how she was giddy as a schoolgirl. "We do have to call Mom and Dad, and yes, we need to do those other things as well, but not this instant! I think we have plenty of time, and we can just savor the news and the joy of being pregnant for now. But very well, let's call them and deliver the good news! The rest can still wait."

He set Lily down and got his phone as they sat on the couch and called, putting the phone on speaker so they could both talk. When Odin and Victoria had both gotten on the phone, Lily told them the wonderful news as she bounced excitedly on the couch while Dante held her hand and smiled. Both Mom and Dad were ecstatic, and they couldn't wait to spoil their grandson or granddaughter and were so happy for them, and so proud. Everyone was talking at once, and even Odin was a little choked up. Odin had made a whoop of triumph and Victoria had squealed at the news initially, and they both couldn't say enough about how happy and excited they were, it was a truly joyous occasion. They rang off a while later, and just sat holding each other while they smiled and talked excitedly.

Eventually Lily and Dante realized they were hungry, and they made a huge breakfast spread to celebrate. Lily, even though she was now pregnant, was still in her heat, which would last for another day or two, so they both remained preternaturally horny and they spent the next several days making love. Gently and lovingly at times, and fucking like crazy animals at others, even shifting and mating as their wolves and getting locked together with Dante's knot. The rest of the time was spent just eating and sleeping. It was a whirlwind of sex and love and passion and indulgence in food and sleep. In truth, these were some of the favorite days they'd ever had. Dante knew future heats would likely be just as fun and exciting, but this first one was something truly special, and he would always remember it with love and fondness.

Lily's heat finally ended early on Saturday, but they remained at the Cabin, still enjoying this extended time together, alone and able to shut out the world. In two more weekends it would be Christmas. They planned to decorate next weekend, and celebrate their first Christmas together here at the Cabin with just the two of them.

Odin and Victoria completely understood, with Lily having just become pregnant, their desire to celebrate their first Christmas together what with the recent burden of learning about the Silver Guardian and Lily's and his bringing back the Royal Bloodline and everything else; they didn't blame them at all for wanting an intimate holiday together.

12