The Single Mothers Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mm, that feels nice," she murmured.

Again, our breathing seems to sync. Ashley held my hand against the smooth skin of her belly. Just as I had every other night, I breathed in the smell of her dark, curling hair. But I couldn't stop thinking of her body beneath the sheets. That glimpse of her breast. Her bare ass. As much as I tried to fight it, my cock continued to swell, and soon my erection started to rise, tracing a path against her ass like a matchstick being lit.

I expected Ashley to kick me out of bed. I expected her to call me a pervert, to accuse me of having an Oedipal Complex.

Instead, she moaned. Ashley pressed her ass back into my crotch, rubbing it against my cock. I felt my erection settling between her ass cheeks. She started to gyrate, slowly, her body and my own sandwiching my dick.

I stuttered, "Ashley, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean..."

"Shhh," she whispered. "It's okay. You know, I wasn't quite as asleep as you thought this week."

I felt myself blushing furiously. "I wasn't trying to-"

"It's okay, Ansel. I liked it. It made me feel... wanted again. You know, your father and I... he'd been sick for a while, and he was getting older... It's, well, it's been a while since I've felt something like this."

"Oh."

"You've been so good to me this week. So good to the twins. Let's just relax together. It's okay to feel good."

Ashley continued to gyrate her hips, her ass against me. She raised my hand across her belly and ribs, up to her firm round breast. She cupped my hand against it. It was warm, soft. Her nipple was engorged, hard against my fingers. Her hand pressed against mine, massaging the flesh.

"You remind me so much of your dad," she said. "He could do anything. I loved him, I really did."

I heard Ashley's breath quicken. Suddenly she was crying again, a quiet cry.

"Ansel, I want you. I want you to fuck me. I need it. I need to feel something inside me. But I... I can't look at your face. You are too much like him. So whatever you do, don't let me see you."

I felt her ragged breath through her back and the skin and bones of my own chest, as if I were the one crying. "Are you sure, Ashley?"

She reached back with her hand, slid it between our bodies and into my boxers. She found my cock, swollen huge and hard. Her fingers slipped around the head of my cock, and she gently stroked it with her fingertips.

"God, yes. I need you inside me. I need to be opened up, please Ansel. I need you to fuck me until I can't think anymore."

Ashley's words lit a fire deep within me. I felt my heart beating strong, my muscles tensing. All those years of being her free babysitter. Those years of cleaning the apartment, picking the twins up from school. Those years of college when I would call home, hear Ashley pick up the phone, and hang up. All that grief, that anger suddenly transformed into lust. Ashley was here in my arms, and I could do anything I wanted to her. I had promised my dad I would take care of Ashley. If that meant fucking her mindless, I would do so.

I ran my hand down Ashley's belly and between her legs. I could feel head radiating from her pussy. My fingers found her soaking wet. Her pussy lips were opened to me, and I started sliding my fingers up and down the length of her. Ashley groaned.

I dipped a finger into Ashley's pussy, feeling her pussy walls quiver at my touch. I started to slowly finger her. She bucked back against my boxers and cock. She reached up and ran a hand through my hair.

I continued to slide a single finger in and out of Ashley while I kissed the back of her neck and her shoulders. Her face was turned from me, and I left it like that, so she wouldn't see my own. I picked up the pace of my finger, enjoying hearing Ashley's quickened breath. Ashley's pussy loosened more, covered in juices. I spread her pussy lips with my fingers, then found her clit, swollen and ready. I traced little circles around it with the ball of my finger.

"Oh god!" she groaned.

I circled her clit faster, then started rubbing it harder. Ashley pushed her hips harder against me, grinding against my cock. I slid my other hand beneath Ashley's ribs and took her breast in my palm. I pinched her nipple between two fingers and rolled it, not too gently.

"Yes, yes!"

I kept rubbing Ashley's clit, squeezing her breast, pinching her nipple. Ashley started to squirm in my arms. "I'm close!" she said through clenched teeth. I slid two fingers into her pussy, fucked her to my second knuckles, then returned with wet fingers and rubbed her clit hard.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" Ashley cried, her body thrashing as she came.

She stilled for a moment, then reached back and took my cock in her hand. She lowered it and slid it between her wet thighs. I felt the head of my cock rubbing against her hot, wet pussy lips. Ashley started rocking her hips, moving her pussy over the top of my cock. Suddenly the head of my cock slipped between her lips and entered her pussy. Ashley shuddered in pleasure.

I paused there, enjoying the heat on the head of my dick. Then I started thrusting, very small thrusts, just an inch or so in and out, never letting the head of my cock go too deep or exit Ashley's pussy. She moaned, trying to press against me, trying to force more in. I reached up with one hand and held onto the back of Ashley's neck for better leverage. I kept slowly sliding a little more cock into her, just a little at a time, rocking back and forth.

Ashley reached back and grabbed my hips with her hands, trying to pull me deeper. She made noises beyond speech, deep grunting breaths. But I held back. Just a little at a time, I entered her.

I knew this would drive her crazy. It's how I'd loved to fuck Cecily. She would swear at me, scream at me, tell me to fuck her deep and hard, but I knew she loved it too. Because I could always make her come this way, teasing her with my cock, until she climaxed over and over.

With a final small thrust I slid the rest of my cock into Ashley's pussy. I stayed there for a moment, then slid almost my whole shaft out, entered her again. I started to pick up the pace. Ashley grunted, breathing heavily, still faced away from me. I kept one hand on her neck, the other on her hip. I started to thrust harder and harder, my whole dick filling her with each stroke.

I started to feel my balls tighten, so I slowed, and pulled myself out.

"More," Ashley gasped. "Please, more!"

"Get on your knees," I told her.

Ashley sat up on all fours. I could see she had her eyes closed as she faced the headboard.

I got behind Ashley. Her ass was perfect, two beautiful pale cheeks. Her pussy lips were swollen and pink between, and her asshole was like a little flower bud.

I got on my knees behind her and placed the head of my cock against her pussy lips. As I entered her, I reached over and grabbed her hair close to her scalp. I pulled her head back as I thrust forward. Ashley arched her back downwards, her breasts bouncing up and a cry of pleasure escaping from her open lips. I slammed against her ass, over and over, filling her with my cock.

Ashley reached down and started to rub her clit with her fingers. "Don't stop!" she cried out. "Don't let go!"

I kept my hand in her hair and another on her hip, pushing her against me with each thrust. I lowered Ashley's head to the mattress, admiring how her ass raised back towards me. I couldn't keep my eyes off of Ashley's body. Her slim waist, her fine back, and her small round breasts shaking with every thrust. The beautiful curve of her swan neck. Her open mouth gasping beneath tightly shut eyes.

"Oh god I'm cumming again," she cried out. "Oh god, oh god, oh god!"

Ashley suddenly collapsed to the bed, sliding off my cock. I lay down next to her, and she quickly turned away from me before she could open her eyes.

"That was amazing," she said. "I... I really needed that."

"I'm glad," I replied, breathing hard.

We lay like that for a while, just breathing, the sweat cooling on our skin. I wasn't sure if Ashley had fallen asleep. Suddenly her hand reached back, tracing my arm and chest. "Are you still awake?"

I laughed. "Yeah."

Her hand brushed downwards and found my cock. "Oh my god, are you still hard?"

I laughed again. "Yeah."

She laughed too. "I forgot what it's like to fuck someone young. Stay there, okay?"

Ashley got onto her hands and knees. I saw her eyes were still closed. She ran her hands over my body, finding my shoulders and hips. She reached down and grasped my cock in her hand.

"Mm, so hard!"

Ashley straddled my hips, leaning over my face. Her round breasts with their pink nipples swung over me. I raised my head and took one nipple in my lips, sucking hard. Ashley grabbed my cock from behind her ass and lowered the head to her pussy. She started to slide her hips down over my cock as she pressed her breasts onto my face.

I held onto Ashley's waist as I worshipped her boobs. I licked circles around her nipples, then pulled them into my mouth. I flicked my tongue over them, then opened wide and took as much of the breast in as I could.

Ashley's eyes were still closed, but she was smiling, biting her lip.

I felt myself going deeper inside her each time she lowered her hips. I raised my own hips a bit to meet her.

"Oooooh, yeah," she groaned, "keep doing that."

I grabbed Ashley's ass in firm hands and against thrust upwards as she came down. I felt my control slowly eroding with each thrust. My grip tightened.

"I think I'm going to cum," I said.

Ashley picked up her pace, sliding down faster, harder. "Tell me when," she said.

I thrust again, and again, and buried my face in her breasts. I couldn't hold it anymore.

"I'm... I'm..."

Ashley slid off of me, then pressed her whole body against mine, sandwiching my cock between us. I felt my own climax rushing up, and suddenly I shot cum between our bodies. I clamped my lips on Ashley's shoulder and moaned into her flesh as I came again and again.

Ashley's eyes were still closed. She ran her hands through my hair, then rolled off my body. My chest was covered in sweat and white streaks of cum.

"I think I need another shower," Ashley laughed. Her back still turned to me, she stood from the bed and walked out into the hall.

Suddenly Ashley turned. Her slim, beautiful body was fully exposed. In the dark, she seemed to glow. Her round breasts, her narrow waist, the dark patch of hair between her legs hiding the wet and warm pussy I'd felt before. She was covered with a sheen of sex, the same that coated my own body. Her eyes were open, bright, full of golden fire.

"Are you coming?" she asked.

...

I awoke in Ashley's bed.

I could hear her in the kitchen, the gentle clang of a pan, the sizzle of bacon, and her voice laughing and chatting on the phone.

I smiled to myself. Last night had only increased in intimacy. We had showered together, running our hands over each others' bodies in the warm, soapy water. Then, in bed, we spooned naked beneath the sheets, falling together into a deep sleep.

I made my way into the kitchen in my pajama bottoms, shirtless. Ashley winked at me, but continued with her phone conversation. I realized with a start that she was talking about me.

"Yeah, he's sticking around for the summer. He was so helpful with the twins, just a complete angel. He's very affordable, too." Ashley winked at me, then slid a plate of eggs and bacon across the kitchen island.

"Tonight? I'll ask him. I'm sure he'd be up for anything, though. See you soon, Lupe!"

Ashley brought two steaming cups of coffee over and pushed one towards me, leaning over the island. She wore a violet bathrobe that showed off her cleavage. She caught me staring at her breasts, and laughed.

"Listen, Ansel," she said, taking a sip. "Last night was... a lot of fun. I needed that. It felt really good, and I'm glad it could be with someone so... important and close to me. But..."

She looked out the window. The pale morning light made her oval face glow within the tangled curls of her dark hair.

"The truth is, it's not something we can ever do again. You're my step-son. It's... it's pretty fucked up, what we did."

I blushed. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"No, no, don't apologize. I loved it. I fucking loved it. God, it felt good. But can you imagine if the twins found out about us? If our neighbors knew? I mean, we're not related by blood, but I was married to your dad for six years. My children are your step-siblings. It's just not normal."

"Do you want me to move out?"

Ashley shook her lovely head. "No, no, I don't think that's necessary. But... maybe you should spend a little time out of the apartment. Give me a little space to figure myself out. Listen, I was just talking with my friend Lupe. She's in a group of moms I walk with each week."

Ashley took out her phone and started scrolling through pictures. She turned her phone to me, and I saw a selfie crowded with beautiful women. Some pushed strollers or held swaddled babies to their chests. The women were all in their late twenties or early thirties, beautiful West Coast moms smiling and kissing towards the camera.

"We call it- it's silly, but we call it the Single Mothers Club. Not everyone is single, though now I guess I am..." Ashley stared again out the window. "But we help each other out. Anyways, Lupe's got a one-year-old. Her husband died in Afghanistan a few months ago. Really sad... She just was telling me that she can't remember the last time she took a shower, and her place is a mess. Would you be up for heading over there tonight and helping her out?"

Ashley zoomed in on one of the moms. She was Hispanic, a small young woman with a round face, long black hair, and a tight little body. She was pursing her plump, pink lips at the camera and winking.

"Wow, she looks young."

"Yeah, I think Lupe is around your age. Maybe 23? God, that's how old I was when I married your dad..."

"I'd be glad to," I said. And I meant it. If Ashley and I weren't going to sleep together tonight, then I felt it would be helpful to be out of the apartment in the evening. Especially with the twins gone, the air between us with thick with tension.

"She's willing to pay you, too," Ashley said.

"She doesn't need to do that!"

"I think you should take the money. It'll make her feel better, like she's not just using you."

I nodded. Ashley turned back to the stove, cleaning up. With her back turned, she added, "Lupe's been pretty lonely. I'd love for you to help her feel... less alone. Like you've done for me."

I felt my heart skip a beat. What did Ashley mean by that? I would have to find out tonight.

...

Later that evening, I arrived at Lupe's door dressed in jeans, a t-shirt, and a zipped hoodie. She lived in the Outer Sunset, a district of San Francisco with small homes set in rows a few blocks from the shore. It was cold out, foggy again.

When Lupe answered the door, I barely recognized her from the picture. She wore a baggy sweater, wrinkled and stained. Her black hair had been pulled back into a ponytail, but had loosened itself, and stuck out in wild loops in all directions. She held a screaming one-year-old against her hips. Her jeans were spattered with baby food, and her plump pink lips were pulled into an exhausted rictus.

"Oh thank God!" she gasped. "You're Ansel, right? Dios mio, get in here!"

The small house was a mess. Baby toys were scattered over the floor, dishes were piled in the sink. A vacuum cleaner had been left in the middle of the carpet, and now served as a drying rack for towels.

Lupe looked up at me. "Wow, you're tall. Ashley didn't mention that."

Lupe appeared to be barely over five feet. Like many short women, she had a small, curvy body, filling out her jeans without being fat. I could see the sexy woman of Ashley's photo beneath the tired eyes and baggy sweater.

"How can I help?" I asked.

Lupe waved with her one free hand all around her, then pointing to the boy screaming and flailing in her arm. "I'm going to try and put this little monster to bed. Can you help me straighten up?"

"You got it. I used to help my step-mom with the twins when they were this age. It can be tough."

"Step-mom, how cute," Lupe smiled at me. "Is that what you still call her?"

I wasn't too sure what to say. How much had Ashely told Lupe over the phone?

Lupe carried her son into the back of the house, and I started cleaning. It wasn't too difficult. I just started in one corner of the house, and made my way slowly across. I put away clean towels, made a laundry pile of dirty clothes, and added dirty dishes to the pile in the sink. As I filled one side of the sink with hot, soapy water, I heard Lupe singing to her son in the back.

I cleaned the dishes, dried them, put them away. I vacuumed. I straightened up the scattered mail on the coffee table, making a neat pile of important letters while recycling the junk. I honestly found it easy and comforting to do this work, knowing it was helping this young mom.

As I worked, I was watched by a photo of a man about my own age, wearing a military uniform. Next to it was a framed medal. Though he wasn't smiling in the photograph, the man's eyes looked kind.

I heard a door open, and Lupe walked back into the living room. She looked around in amazement. "Wow, papi, you really know how to clean! Ashley wasn't kidding about you."

She gave me another look, tracing her eyes from my feet to my face. She half-smiled and nodded. "Okay. Hey, can you stick around while I take a shower? If the monster wakes up, you can bring him a bottle of milk from the fridge."

"Sure thing! Take your time, I can be here all night."

"All night? Hm..." Lupe winked at me, then walked back to the bathroom. Soon I heard the sound of the shower and Lupe's soft singing.

I was about to start dusting the countertops when I heard Lupe's voice. "Ansel, can you help me with something?"

I walked to the door of the bathroom. "Yes?"

"I'm all out of soap in here. Can you get me a new bar from the bathroom closet?"

"Um, sure!" I walked in. The bathroom was small but brightly lit. It was filled with steam. The shower was enclosed behind a thick glass door, textured so I could only see Lupe's blurred form. I tried not to stare.

I found a new bar of soap in the closet, and walked sideways towards the shower door, keeping my gaze averted. "Here you go, Lupe."

She opened the door a bit. "Can you hand it to me?"

I turned just a bit, so I could see Lupe out of the corner of my eye. She stood naked in the warm blast of the shower. I could just see her large, perky breasts. On a taller woman they wouldn't be too noticeable, but on Lupe's small frame they seemed enormous. Her hips were just as full as they'd looked in her stained jeans, and there was a tangle of dark hair between her legs.

"Ay papi, are you ogling me?"

I thrust the soap in and turned away, blushing as Lupe laughed.

"I'm only teasing you! Hey, sit down a minute, I would love to talk to an adult for a change. It's been nothing but lullabies and baby talk for I don't know how long."

"Um, sure," I muttered as I took a seat on the lid of the toilet.

"So Ansel, you have a girlfriend?" Lupe asked, her voice still sharp with laughter.

"No," I replied. "Well, I did, but we just broke up."

"What? I can't imagine why someone would break up with a tall, handsome man like you! Was she cheating on you?"

I blushed. "Um, I don't think so. She, uh... she thought I was too boring."

"Boring?" Lupe seemed shocked. "You don't seem boring to me! Maybe she was just scared?"

"Scared of what?"

"I bet she wasn't ready to commit, especially to a reliable man like you. Were you her first boyfriend?"

"No, she'd dated other guys."