The Sins of the Fathers Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I will never make the morning! I am doomed!

Hey get a grip, Jack. It's only fifteen hours, now. You can put up with anything for fifteen hours. Go to your study, write, play games. That's right, hide from them! It's not cowardice, it's prudence! I think I'll have that drink now.

In the sauna, two young women were wrestling on the wooden planks of the bench, legs and arms everywhere, as each tried to win. Sweaty, slippery, and determined, Mac almost had Nikki pinned. She was on top with Nikki's arms pinned above her head. The little Nubian sat astride Nikki's small tummy, holding her down. I win! No way can you get me off of you.

"I win!" Mac chortled, "You have to kiss your dad."

"I'm not gonna kiss my dad." Been there, seen it, done it! But, I am not telling you that.

"Yes, you are! And, you have to do it the way I'm going to show you!"

Nikki struggled. It was hopeless with Mac sitting on top of her. MacKenzie, you're fierce!

She looked up, "A kiss is a kiss. You didn't say I had to do it a certain way."

"But, this isn't just a daddy-daughter, little-girl kiss." Mac leaned in, closer, her lips nearing Nikki's.

"I'm going to show you how to kiss a man." He won't know whether to shit or go blind. if you kiss him like this.

"That's icky," Nikki made a face, trying to pull away. Then she slowly turned back to Mac, I'm pretty sure that I already almost made him lose his mind from my kisses. But, I am not telling you that, yet!

"I saw Hooter's Girl kiss my dad like this." Mac leaned a little close. "It was right before he had to go get protection, so it must have been a pretty good kiss, huh?"

Nikki could feel Mac's warm breath on her lips. That wasn't all, MacKenzie was stretching her out on the wooden bench, holding her immobile. Her hands trapped, Nikki felt even more naked, praying her best friend wouldn't notice.

"Well, are you gonna 'show' me?" Nikki asked, an eyebrow lifting in a question.

Nervously, Mac licked her lips. "Like this, Nikki," she said as her lips touched Nikki's. Both felt a heat and a small tingle of excitement. Both felt nipples swelling. Each felt the other tremble. Oh shit! Wow!

Mac's kiss was tender, but not hesitant. It went on and on. Nikki realized Mac's small tongue was against her lips. Open your lips, girlfriend!

Shutting her eyes as Mac's tongue found its way into her mouth, Nikki thought as she smiled. Bubblegum!

Mac felt the smile, "What?"

"You taste like bubblegum. I like it. Slower this time, okay?" Let's see if you like being kissed back?

The next kiss was somehow both sweeter and hotter. Each girl broke the kiss, panting and embarrassed. Breathing deep and irregular, neither could help looking into the eyes of the other. You kissed me! You really kissed me! That wasn't practice. That was a kiss!

Still holding Nikki's hands above her head, Mac brought her lips to Nicole's again. "You like me holding you so you can't stop me, don't you?" She saw Nikki's eyes dilate slightly, saw a trembling breath deep in its need, saw a flush spread over Nikki's cheeks down her neck and across her chest in the dim light.

Nikki slowly nodded to the girl above her. I didn't know girls could kiss almost as good as men!

"Nikki, understand, I'm not a lesbian or anything. I just like to kiss, okay?" I like kissing you!

Nikki's voice cracked, "Me neither, MacKenzie. I'm not a lesbian either. Now, please, kiss me again."

"You want me to let go of your hands?"

Nikki shook her head side to side. Mac's lips covered hers again, with urgency. This time it was Nikki's tongue that found her friend's lips. Mac let her in, sucking gently. That is right, girlfriend, we're kissing.

Her eyes shut, lost in the feeling, she felt Mac's mouth open and draw a breath. Nikki's eyes flew open, Mac was breathing from her. In that moment, Nikki turned to goosebumps and nipples. The young black girl felt Nikki startle and slowly breathed back into her mouth. Nikki accepted the breath. Then she moaned in contentment. Daddy didn't kiss me like this. I wonder if he knows this kind of kiss?

Mac broke the kiss. "Cool, huh?" Holy shit!

They were a picture in the steam, the young black woman holding down the blond teenager. Mac was kissing Nikki for real now, forgetting the lesson. Nikki was kissing back. MacKenzie had a leg between Nikki's. Nikki rubbed herself gently against Mac's thigh. Oh my God!!

Mac's breasts hung just above her open mouth. A bead of sweat moved slowly to the point of Mac's nipple. Without thinking, Nikki lifted her head, taking the nipple, her tongue pushed the drop of sweat into her mouth. MacKenzie moaned. Taken aback at first, then suddenly scared, they broke the kiss, each sliding to the other end of the bench. Breathing hard, they sat there silent considering just exactly what they were feeling. What did we just do? How did we do that?

Secretists spend a lot of time half scared to death of what they have learned. They both learned something important. Alchemy is dangerous work. Making a new you is the most dangerous alchemy of all.

"We probably need a shower?" Nikki asked, offering her hand. They left the sauna walking together, naked, hand-in-hand, slowly down the hallway to the bathroom and into the glass shower.

Adjusting the temperature of the shower, Nikki pulled her friend in with her, closing the glass door behind them.

Standing under the shower-head, water running down their faces, Nikki stepped forward, and, holding MacKenzie's face in her hands, kissed her. This kiss was more needful than the ones in the sauna. Mac broke the kiss, biting her lip. Are you sure? Am I? How do I tell you what I am feeling?

Nikki used a fingertip to draw a small heart in the steam gathered on the showers glass wall. Not a word was said. Not a word was needed.

Mac pushed Nikki back, placing a palm against Nikki's chest, as if making a decision. This time, when they came together, they were both kissing, breathless, hot and wet. Ignoring the falling water. Nikki brought her hands to Mac's butt lifting gently. Their little mounds touched, no their naked mounds kissed, in the wetness of the running water. Nikki ground into Mac, tentatively, "Oh My God, you try."

Mac ground back, trying out the new caress they'd just invented. "It is almost like a kiss!"

"Let me dry you off." I want to touch you but I don't know how to ask.

Mac started gently rubbing her back dry. The rubbing caused a flush to pink up the skin. Then, she moved lower, rubbing the towel over her best friend's ass. Nikki moaned.

"Turn, please."

Mackenzie took the towel, quietly drying Nikki's face, throat, and then began drying her chest. She lifted one of Nikki's breasts in her bare hand and used the towel to dry it. She then switched to the other. Nikki moaned when Mac rolled each nipple between two pinched fingers covered in the white cotton towel.

Mac's voice got stern but she was still smiling, "Spread your legs, Nikki."

She did.

An even sterner voice said, "Wider."

Nikki inched her feet further apart, modestly. Mac leaned in drying between her legs, slowly drawing the towel across Nikki's small sex. Nikki gasped at the tenderness of the caress. She felt the hood draw back off her small button. MacKenzie saw the surprise and arousal in her eyes. Your touch feels entirely different from my dad's. Your hand is softer. The touch less urgent.

"Maybe, we should go to your room. Now!"

"Not yet, MacKenzie."

Nikki's minds-eye and imagination appraised her best friend's body. Your breasts are a little bigger than mine; and you have an ass I would kill for. Your mound is big; but, my button is way bigger. She saw the rivulets of water slowly moving down the dark chocolate breasts, across her tummy and downward where the water beaded on her skin. Nikki thought it was beautiful. Why doesn't it do that on my skin? Each drop is a little bubble of light.

Each nipple had a single drop of water hanging from it. The droplets shook, trying to fall away as Mac breathed. Nikki reached out with her fingers touching each drop. They transferred easily to her finger tips. She brought one finger to her mouth, it to her tongue. Then the other. Why did I do that? Why can't I just tell her what I want?

MacKenzie thought is was probably the most romantic thing anyone had ever done to her. And it was!

Nikki leaned in unexpectedly, kissing her friend gently on her lower tummy, right above the rise of her mound. Mac gasped as her best friend's chin came to rest on the top of her cleft. Holy shit!

Nikki stood examining MacKenzie's body. She was still wet. Stepping closer, her smile became pure temptation as she let the two nipples on her breasts touch the two equally sensitive nipples on Mac's breasts. Both girls looked down as their nipples mashed into each other—touching, kissing. Then Nikki turned ever so slightly, brushing her nipples across MacKenzie's.

She looked up into her best friend's eyes and said huskily, "My room, Bitch!"

"Oh my God, Nikki, you're so good at playing 'Bad'."

"I'm not playing, Bitch, I am BAD!" Her 'badness' would have been perfect, if she hadn't started giggling at the word 'BAD'.

"Aren't you gonna dry me off?"

"No, I want you wet!" Naked and wet.

Nikki had dropped her towel and was already on the bed by the time Mac entered the room. MacKenzie turned the lights off, watching as the moonlight lit Nikki's bed. She walked across the room in just the light from the open window. Nikki watched as she got onto the bed.

The two girls lay on their pillows for a few moments before turning to look at each other. Nikki took a deep breath and felt her pulse quicken. She actually felt herself go wet. I know exactly what I want. For the first time ever, I know more about something than you do.

MacKenzie was just lying there in the light of the moon. The little water droplets sparkled. The trickles across her tummy were glowing rivulets of liquid moonlight.

Mac, you're beautiful like that. Nikki leaned over her friend. There was a small pool of water in one of MacKenzie's collar bone pockets. Nikki bent down, drinking from it. MacKenzie shivered as she heard Nikki gently suck the water from her skin.

The shiver became an erect nipple. Then, it became two. Then, four.

Nikki took a drop of water from MacKenzie's belly button and touched it to her friends lips, tracing them wetly. Then lowered her lips to MacKenzie's tasting her again. When she broke the kiss, Mac's eyes were still closed.

Nikki moved lower. She chased small dots of liquid-light down Mac's small breasts and across her tummy. She drained the waterhole at MacKenzie's belly button. And, finally her lips touched the top of Mac's mound sucking gently. Her tongue extended to slide ever so slightly into the small fissure in Mac's sex. Just the tip of Nikki's tongue started the exploration.

Where did you learn this?

MacKenzie felt her best friend's tongue slip down into her most sensitive places. She felt Nikki open her vulva with her fingers, then lick into her hot and wet. Nikki moved her mouth into the lips, letting them surround hers and sucked gently. Then, she used her tongue to caress Mac's clit. She swiped the length of her tongue across her friend in a lazy, hot, wet caress.

Mac moaned. Her hands found Nikki's head. She looked downward to see Nikki's face buried in her sex. Nikki's mouth split her open. Her hand held MacKenzie's thighs apart. Nikki's head moved slowly up and down. Then side-to-side with an occasional swirl. It was torture of the most exquisite kind.

These were feelings unlike anything MacKenzie had ever felt. How do I describe this? It doesn't feel like going to the bathroom. It doesn't feel like washing my kitty. It doesn't feel like when I rub on a pillow trapped between my thighs. It doesn't feel like this when I touch it.

This was the strongest, most pleasurable feeling she'd ever had. And, it was a special place on her body that everyone told her to ignore. Don't touch it, don't play with it, just be careful washing it, if you spend to long, don't even think about it.

Well, MacKenzie Dawn Phillips was thinking about it now. The sleeper had been awakened. Her whole being was centered on her sex and what it was feeling. Holy shit, Nikki! What are you doing to me?

When MacKenzie pushed Nikki's face gently back, it was reluctantly. "Oh My God, Nicole, I've got to show you what this feels like."

"But, I'm not finished!"

MacKenzie kissed her surprised and still-moist lips, "No, you're not. But, I can't be this selfish. You've got to feel this, too. You have to let me show you."

Nikki hesitated. MacKenzie took her face in her hands and said, "We share everything. Let me share this with you, too. Oh My God, I want to talk about how this feels with you. And, you won't know 'till I show you, like you just showed me."

Nikki traded places with MacKenzie at the head of the bed. But, first, she reached down to grab Sir Barrister.

"What's with the bear?" Mac demanded.

Nicole giggled. "You'll see; just watch." She pulled Barrister up off the floor and onto the bed, and up against the wall. Then she turned and slid her back up into his open arms resting it against his tummy. Her arms were inside his.

"Jesus, Nikki, are we all comfy now?"

Nikki nodded, smiling broadly.

"Well, I'm not having a threesome with your stuffed bear," Mac protested. "That's just wrong on so many levels."

But MacKenzie could only smile. It really is sexy and cute. That fucking bear is holding her, so I can kiss it.

Nikki stopped giggling as she felt Mac's warm breath on her sex. It feels like when my dad almost kissed me there. I can feel her breath on my kitty. Mac shifted lower, slipping over Nikki's leg and between her legs. She used her hands to push Nikki's legs wide apart.

Nikki was dying of embarrassment. "Mac, what if my dad walks in while we're like this?"

"I guess we'll have to ask him if he wants to taste this, too," Mac teased. I so bet Uncle Jack would like a taste of this.

Then, she flicked Nikki's clit with her tongue. Nikki's head came up and she moaned as her friend pushed the little button back and forward, then circled it and sucked it into her teeth gently. Mac held Nikki's clit with her lips and flicked it a little faster. She was surprised at its size. She flicked it again; Nikki groaned into her lips grinding her face into Mac's mouth.

"Oh my God! That has got to be the best kiss ever, Mac," she murmured.

Nikki had to stop talking to grunt into her friend's mouth as Mac sucked her clit and flicked a tongue across it again and again. This is sort of like the kissing-monster game, but without the covers. Sort of!

"Jesus, Mac, is this how your dad....You know, what he does with girls?"

Mac hummed, "Uh huh," and continued sucking and tenderly nibbling on her best friend.

Lifting her face, breaking the kiss, she gave Nicole a chance to catch her breath. "This is what my dad is doing to Hooters Girl, right this minute. I guarantee it."

"Your dad plays the Kissing-Monster game with Hooter's Girl?"

"What's the 'Kissing Monster' game?'"

Nikki blurted out what she assumed MacKenzie already knew. "You know.... where your dad gets under the covers and pretends to be a monster. And, the monster wants to kiss your tummy. And, you try to stop him." Her voice dropped to a near whisper, "But he is too strong. So, you can't."

An image popped into Mac's head, I wonder.... does Uncle Jack play this game with you, Nikki?

Mac scooted closer to Nikki, one leg across Nikki's, as her hand cupped best friend's little mound. A single finger rested on the hooded clit it hid. She could feel Nikki's pulse throbbing. I can feel your heart beat, girlfriend. It's beating really fast!

"Kiss me, MacKenzie. Please, kiss me," Nikki begged. Her heart beat faster.

Mac came up to her knees, leaning in as Nikki turned her head for the kiss. The bear was right there looking over Nikki's shoulder. Oh, what the hell! MacKenzie kissed its nose, then lowered her lips to Nikki's.

"I saw my dad kiss Hooter's Girl just like this, Nikki, while he was finger fucking her."

She released her from the kiss, looking Nikki right in the eyes. She slowly took a nipple in her mouth, chewing gently. Nikki grabbed MacKenzie's head in her hands. Oh my God, don't stop doing that to my breast.

"Mac, what are you doing to me? Don't!" Nikki squealed.

Quickly sliding down the fresh crisp sheets of Nikki's small bed, MacKenzie placed her hands under her friend's ass to lift Nikki's sex to her face. Her tongue slipped right into her friend's tight, surprised, inexperienced little-girl pussy. Nikki came up off the bed, and again... and again.

In the next few minutes, she teased Nikki into one orgasm after another. Finally, Nikki pleaded "No more, Mac, you're gonna kill me."

The girls snuggled up in each other's arms. Once Nikki was sound asleep, Mac slipped her arm out from under her friend and got out of bed. She stretched and turned, padding down the hall towards the den.

Jack sat looking at the weather satellite loop over Oregon's Coast. He'd started thinking about another sailing day. This one should include some actual sailing. But, to do that, you need a good sunny day and some light winds. He didn't notice Mac standing beside him watching till he heard the word, "Daddy?"

He jumped. "Jesus!", turning and finding a very young and very, very naked teenager standing beside him.

"God almighty, Mac, you're naked!" Jesus, you really are naked, MacKenzie. Fuck me, that is a nice tight little body.

Mac just lifted her arms, so he could see everything. Take a good look Uncle Jack. You are the first man to look at me. You like?

"I just love lawyers; you guys don't miss a thing. I forgot my jammies, Uncle Jack. My dad said to treat you just like him. I usually kiss him goodnight." she said looking at the floor.

Jack was definitely not looking at the floor. He did manage to look past Mac, down the hall. "Is Nikki already asleep?" Mac nodded her head. The clock on his desk showed nearly 11:45 PM, then he looked at Mac again. Jesus, eleven more hours to go. At this rate, I don't have a chance of making it.

"Do you usually kiss your dad goodnight, naked?" Does she Spencer?

"Not usually." Mac saw Jack's eyebrow arch in disbelief. "Well, maybe never...." she backtracked, correcting herself. "But, I've thought about doing it." Do you kiss Nikki goodnight every night, Uncle Jack? Do you, I wonder?

"So, this is like your 'trial run' or a test?" Jack said, clearing his throat. "Well, I suppose a kiss won't hurt anyone."

A naked girl, wet, alone in my study ...while my daughter sleeps a couple of rooms away....I kiss her best friend....kiss my best friend's daughter, who just happens to be naked.... kind of simple. Hell,how could that possibly go wrong?

Christ Almighty, I've lost my mind! Never ask 'what could possibly go wrong'!

Mac stepped nearer as he turned the desk chair towards her. Facing him, she climbed up onto his lap straddling him in the chair. Jack decided to just keep his hands on the chair's arms. Settling her small naked pelvis onto his lap, MacKenzie wrapped her arms around his neck to deliver the kiss, "This is from Nikki, 'cause shes too shy to do it right."