The Siren Scent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He scrambled to his feet and backed away, frantically trying to shake feeling back into his arm. Damn, she's good – better than me. If this keeps on, she's going to wear me down until I'm helpless, then finish me off. What can I do? A different memory of Signe came to mind, and suddenly he had an idea. This better work or I'm a dead man, he thought, and took a deep breath.

She faced him with her hands on her hips as he took a step toward her. "A glutton for punishment, I see," she taunted him. "Good – I like an opponent with spirit." He kept quiet, advancing one cautious step, then another.

She watched him come and noted that his stride was heavier, just like his breathing. Now! she decided, and grabbed his good arm to throw him. To her surprise, he didn't resist, letting her leverage his weight over her back. But as he rolled, he dragged his injured forearm across her face, smearing blood in her eyes and mouth. The distraction caused her to relax her grip, and he flopped to the ground unharmed.

She howled in anger and paused to wipe the blood away with her forearm. Then she stalked over to where he lay, and he could only wonder what killing stroke she had planned. She paused to take a breath and a strange look came into her eyes. She gasped for air and then, as he watched, she began to pant. As if in desperation she threw herself on him, but landed lightly. Her arms went around his neck, but instead of a chokehold, she pulled his mouth to hers and began to kiss him wildly.

Colin felt a surge of exultation. She's helpless – I can kill her now he gloated, but suddenly a wave of lust flowed over him. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her torso tightly to his. There was no resistance; if anything, she tried to pull him even closer. Frantically she rained kisses over his mouth, ears and neck while simultaneously trying to loosen his clothing. When she had succeeded, she straddled him. To his delight, her suit was once again transparent, and somehow a slit at the crotch seemed to open magically. In a flash she reached between them and seized his penis, then flexed her hips down, driving herself onto him. Feeling him fully embedded in her, she gave a loud moan and began pump her hips up and down, each stroke accompanied by a chorus of "Oh, oh, oh!"

The pleasure Colin felt was incredible. It's like nothing I've ever felt before! he thought in amazement. Then all rationality was swept away on a tide of passion, leaving nothing but sensation.

His enemy-turned-lover also seemed to be in some other world. Her eyes were clenched tight, her head thrown back, and tremors shook her body with every thrust. Soon he heard her cries of passion rising in pitch, and when she hit her peak she sat upright, her torso shuddering repeatedly. Her internal convulsions drove him to madness, and, with a great roar, he reached his own orgasm. Then Lamia collapsed on Colin's chest, and as the two clung to each other, both lost consciousness.

When Colin woke, he found her staring down at him in wide-eyed wonder. "I never knew it would be that way," she whispered almost shyly. "You are my first."

He was startled because he'd felt no obstruction, but he believed her.

"Who are you?" she asked. "No one has ever beaten me in combat" – she blushed – "especially like that."

"I'm Colin," he told her, "and I didn't really defeat you." Tenderly reaching up to wipe a smear of blood off her chin, he confessed, "Actually, I took advantage of you, Lamia. I only won because I've been altered – my body fluids have been enhanced to provoke lust in a woman. You couldn't help yourself."

Her eyes were wide again. "So that was what happened. One moment I was filled with rage, the next I felt only lust for you." She gazed at him a moment. "But what about you – what did you feel?"

He thought about their confrontation and a strange look came over his face. "At first, all I wanted was to conquer you. But then something came over me and I desired you. It wasn't just lust – I needed you." He shook his head in confusion. "Now I think maybe you're the one who conquered me."

She reached down to touch his face. "Dear Colin, I've been altered too. My body was modified to make me a formidable bodyguard, with unsurpassed reflexes and athletic ability. And to insure victory, I was also given a secret weapon. My body chemistry was modified to produce sex hormones powerful enough to ensnare my opponent. How ironic: I was so sure you couldn't resist me, and suddenly I found I couldn't resist you." She looked at him anxiously. "Do you think I'm a freak?"

He shook his head solemnly. "No, Lamia, no more than I am. The truth is, I think we fit each other perfectly: you're the Yin to my Yang."

"I'm glad. I feel the same way," she whispered. She tucked her head into Colin's neck and he pulled her tight to him. They lay there for several minutes, enjoying the warmth of each other's body.

Suddenly, Lamia gave a yelp as something wet and cold prodded her in the back. Startled, she sat up to see the horse Colin had stolen nuzzling her. The interruption caused her to remember where they were.

"I have to go," Lamia said urgently, jumping to her feet. "If I don't return to the stables right away, Princess will send soldiers out. They're sure to find you."

He grabbed her hand. "No, I can't let you do that. I . . . listen, you're not going back there. It's not safe. If they don't find my body, they'll know you're lying and arrest you. Lamia, I couldn't stand for anything to happen to you."

She stared at him and then flowed back into his arms. "I feel the same way about you, Colin. But that's why I need to go back: to give you a chance to escape."

"No," he repeated firmly. "You're going to come with me. I've got a ship. We can leave together." Then he added, "f you want to."

She didn't hesitate. "Oh, yes, Colin, I want that – more than anything."

He exhaled the breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding. Then he swiftly mounted the grey and beckoned to her. Lamia skipped over to the grey, preparing to run alongside. "No," he said firmly, "I told you: I want you with me." She nodded happily, took his hand and gracefully leapt up behind him. With her arms tightly around his waist, they galloped toward the location where the shuttle was hidden.

When they'd returned to the Gyrfalcon and Torres saw Lamia, his face betrayed his confusion. "That's not Princess," he protested. After he'd heard Colin's story, his expression turned to dismay. "There's no way we can fix this," he told the couple. "Once Princess's father learns of the attempt to kidnap his daughter, he'll send troops after you two. And don't think about trying to fight them – I can guarantee you those troops will be armed with military grade weapons.

"Not only that, but if Salicia can ever prove Terra was behind this, they'll turn on the Confederation in a heartbeat. That means we're the evidence, so the Confederation has to get rid of us. We won't be arrested and tried. The minute the Confederation fleet catches us, this ship and everyone on it will be turned to nuclear waste. We're all dead men walking."

Colin pulled Lamia closer to him. "So what can we do?"

Torres stared at the two lovers for a minute, then sighed heavily. "The only thing for me to do is contact Command, tell them we have Princess and inform them we're headed back to the fleet as swiftly as we can."

"I don't understand – what good will that do?"

"Hopefully it will buy us a little time."

"But Princess escaped. By now the Salicians know someone tried to kidnap her. Won't they inform the Confederation?"

"If I know the Salicians, they'll keep Princess out of sight until they figure out what really happened. With both of you gone, that may take a while. They won't dare spark a confrontation without evidence. Even if they figure out the Confederation was behind the attempt, they'll still need to make arrangements with the Balagan Alliance. No matter what, we've got a little time."

"Then what?"

A determined look came over the ambassador's face. "Once we send that message, we switch all of the Gyrfalcon's cloaking capabilities back on, turn her in the opposite direction of the fleet and punch it for the Frontier as fast as she'll go."

"The Frontier!"

Torres nodded. "It's the only chance we've got. The Frontier is the one place where we can start a new life and not be found. It won't be a life like we've been used to, but frankly, I don't think we have any other option."

He turned to the young woman. "What about you, Lamia? We can take you anywhere you want within reason."

"No!" Colin exploded. "She's not going anywhere else." Then he realized what he was saying and turned to face her. "I mean, I don't want you to go someplace else." Still not happy with his words, he waved his hands helplessly. "What I'm trying to say is that I'd really like you to come with me. I . . . I want you to . . ."

She stepped up and kissed him gently. "I understand, Colin. I feel the same way. Now that we've found each other, I'll never be able to live apart from you."

Relief flowed through him, followed by great happiness. "I love you, Lamia. All I want now is to be with you. If we need to do that on the Frontier, then that's fine with me."

The elf-like woman stared up at him devotedly. "Wherever you go, Colin, that's where I will go too."

As Torres watched, the two of them fell into an embrace. "So," he said, "it would seem we're all in agreement." He grinned. "Actually, if I'm not mistaken, the two of you have just reached more than one agreement."

The young couple looked at him uncertainly. Torres rolled his eyes. "You do know that as ship's captain I'm empowered to perform marriages."

The two blinked at each other, then smiled and nodded. "Yes, we'd like that very much," Colin spoke for both of them.

"I thought so," Torres said, and raised his hand, palm toward them. "Very well, I like to keep things simple. Colin and Lamia, by the powers invested in me by Fleet Command – which I'll have for only a short time longer before I become a deserter – I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

The two had never released each other, and now they went into a passionate embrace.

Torres gave them a look of mock disgust. "If you're about to consummate the marriage, please don't do it here." Then he nodded to himself as he had an idea. "Actually, as my wedding gift I'm going to let you use my quarters for your honeymoon suite." He winked at them. "It's really a gift to the rest of us: the captain's quarters has the best sound-proofing."