The Sisterhood Pact

Story Info
Only sign if you mean it!
2.7k words
4.3
102.9k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,152 Followers

[When I have read stories in the Loving Wives section they have been about cheating. This one belongs in the section, and IMHO the section should be called "Cheating." There is no explicit sexual activity in this story. If the Sisterhood Pact catches on, for real, cheating will decline. Your comments and votes are encouraged.]

"Donna, are you home?" Shannon's voice called through the door. "Donna?"

Shannon had called Donna's phone for three days running and had gotten the answering machine each time. Now she was standing on Donna's porch. In her left hand she held a bag with dinner for two in it, and a bottle of good wine. Her right hand pounded on the door.

Five minutes passed with no response. She put the bag down and went to her car. She came back with a folding camp chair. She was determined to see Donna. She sat down and knocked, again. She knocked every three or four minutes.

Twenty minutes later the street lights came on. She knocked on the door again. Under her breath she said, "I should have brought a hammer. My knuckles are getting sore."

The door opened. Donna stood there holding onto the door and the door frame, looking like death, slightly warmed. Her hair hadn't been brushed in days, no make up, red puffy eyes and streaked mascara at least two days old. She was in a huge t-shirt with spills on the front and she was barefoot.

"Don't you know better than to keep waking the dead?" Donna asked.

"You can't die! You need permission and I didn't give it to you. Sit down, you need to eat!" She pushed into the house and set up dinner. She turned on lights too. In the process she found three empty wine bottles and tossed them in the trash. Donna pulled the bottle of wine from the dinner bag and Shannon took it away from her.

"When you have eaten half your dinner you can have half a glass. Sit."

Donna was beyond fighting. She sat. Shannon opened and dished out the two dinners, putting Donna's in front of her. A salad, grilled salmon, new potatoes and green beans. Donna picked up a green bean with her fingers and ate it. Shannon thought that was a good sign.

When half her dinner was eaten Donna got half a glass of wine. She drank it like a lady. At least one of the empty bottles Shannon had tossed had been emptied directly from the bottle into Donna. No glass at all.

When the meal was finished Shannon cleaned up. She refilled both glasses with wine and said, "Ok. Spill."

Donna looked at her friend and thought, 'Where do I begin?'

"Remember when we went to college?" Both women were almost forty. College was a long time ago.

"You are holed up suffering over something from college!"

Donna waved her arms. "Answer me! Remember the pact we made about the sisterhood? How none of us would ever cheat with a married man because of the sisterhood?"

"You fucked a married man?" Shannon almost screamed it.

"No! I didn't." She sipped the wine. "But your sister did!"

"Andrea did! Are you sure? Did she tell you?"

"No. The married man she's fucking told me! My own husband! Where do you think they are right now? They are at a B&B in Santa Barbara. He told me as he was packing. Dan also told me he wants a divorce."

"Jesus! I don't know what to say."

"I figured out that you didn't know when you camped out on my porch. I feel so used, violated, dissed." Her tears just flowed, unnoticed by her.

"When is Dan coming home?"

"Is this his home? I have no idea."

"Other than cry and get drunk, what have you done?"

"That's about it."

"We need to get into action. First, you need a shower and clean clothes." She stood and all but dragged Donna into the bathroom. She turned on the water and stripped Donna and herself. They got into the shower and got Donna clean, hair shampooed and teeth brushed. Shannon considered having Donna shave but figured she just cut her legs open. She grabbed a fresh razor and shaved Donna. She met no resistance. Donna had always had a landing strip of hair just above her slit, half an inch wide and two inches long. When she got out of the shower, it was gone.

Shannon got her dressed and into the kitchen. She made some calls and pretty soon three other of their friends were there. They packed boxes and marked them Dan. They were stacked on his side of the garage. One of their friends was married to a family law attorney. She called him and set him in motion to divorce Dan.

By ten that night Donna was sober, her house was clean and she was starting to deal with her issues. Shannon decided she would stay the night. If Dan came home she would be a witness and if he didn't she'd be there for Shannon.

It was almost midnight when Donna heard the garage door open. "Dan's here." She said. Neither one of them got up off the couch.

They heard swearing before they heard Dan open the back door. He walked into the living room on his way to the bedroom yelling, "What the fuck are all those damn boxes doing in my parking spot?"

When he saw Donna and Shannon on the couch he stopped. They just sat there.

He asked again, "What the fuck are all those damned boxes doing in my parking spot?"

"What was the last thing you said to me before you left on Friday?" Donna said calmly.

"I don't remember. What did I say?"

"I want a divorce is exactly what you said. Those boxes are full of your things. Obviously, if you want a divorce you're moving. I helped. I guess the real question is, why are you in the house?"

"I live here!" He spread his arms as if claiming the castle as his domain.

"Oh. Is Andrea with you?" Donna started to get up.

"Hell no. Why would I bring her here?"

"You're divorcing me to be with her, aren't you?"

"So?"

"You've been with her all weekend. If you're here it must be to get your things or you brought her here to screw her in our bed. I must be confused. Since you didn't bring her, why are you here?"

"I'm going to sleep here and move out later this week."

"Oh. Then we'll get off the couch so you can go to sleep. I'll let you borrow my alarm clock for tonight." They got up and Dan said, "Why should I sleep in here? The bed is as much mine as it is yours. I can sleep in there if I want to!" He stomped off into the bedroom and closed the door.

Donna called her lawyer, explained the situation and asked what her options were. When she got off the phone she was smiling. She walked into the living room and turned on the TV. They found a movie on cable that was loud and included lots of swearing. Donna took off her shirt and pants, leaving her in bra and panties. She explained her plan to Shannon. Every time the action got loud in the movie she upped the volume just a little. At one-forty Dan came into the living room and shut the TV off. He asked, "Why are you sitting there in just your bra and panties?"

"My husband would get an answer. You're getting a divorce. I don't need to explain it to you."

As he left the room he said, "Stupid bitch!"

Donna waited twenty minutes and turned on the stereo. She found a jazz station. Dan hated jazz. After each tune she turned up the volume just a little. She also took off her bra and had Shannon sit across the room from her.

It was just after three when Dan stormed into the living room and pulled the plug of the stereo out of the wall. Donna stood up and said, "Hey! I'm listening to that."

Dan slapped her across the tits, hard enough it knocked her down. As he walked past her his foot caught the cord of the stereo and pulled it off the shelf and onto Donna's back. He kept going. Donna didn't move.

Shannon dropped to her knees next to Donna and asked, "Are you Ok?"

"It hurts. Call 911, tell them what he did and that I'm still on the floor. You're afraid to move me."

In less than ten minutes the paramedics and four cops were in the house. Pictures were taken and Donna was taken to the emergency room. Dan was taken to jail."

Shannon picked Donna up from the hospital later in the morning. Dan must have called Andrea to bail him out. She did it. By three that afternoon his boxes were out of the garage and Shannon's car parked in what used to be his spot.

Two days later Shannon was sitting in her office at her restaurant. Shannon owned a small very nice restaurant near the beach. Andrea walked into Shannon's office without knocking, just as she had for the years Shannon had owned the restaurant.

Shannon stood up and screamed, "Get out! You barge into my office like you have permission! You don't! Now, get out!"

"Shannon! Shut up! I'm your sister."

"I used to have a sister! Used to. You fucked that away. Get out! Marcie, call the police!"

Andrea burst into tears and she fled. Marcie didn't call the police. Shannon sat and cried for an hour. At the end of the evening at work she closed the restaurant and drove to Donna's. She spent the night. They cried a lot.

The next morning Donna had the locks changed and deadbolts added. Shannon gave notice at her apartment and had the locks changed. Andrea had a key. When Shannon opened the restaurant there were eight messages on the machine from Andrea. Shannon didn't listen to them. She called Andrea and told her she would meet with her once, at six that evening, in the restaurant. She could bring Dan if she wanted to. Andrea said she would be there, but doubted if Dan would.

Shannon opened her phone book and called every woman Andrea knew, inviting them to a surprise party for Andrea. She asked them to be at the restaurant by five-forty-five. It would be a big crowd. Since it was a surprise, none of them would tell Andrea.

Donna arrived at five-thirty. She worked in the kitchen doing prep work. Twenty minutes chopping veggies with a sharp knife is good for the soul. Marcie was told to take Andrea to the private party room when she arrived. All the invited women were already in the room.

Shannon explained to all the women that the party was not a celebration. The mood changed and a minute later Andrea came through the door. Donna slid between Andrea and the exit. When Andrea saw all her friends she stopped and said, "What's going on?"

"I figured you would want to make your big announcement, so I gathered as many of your friends as I could." Shannon said.

"What big announcement?"

"Aren't you getting married?" Some of the women started to clap, then stopped.

"We can't make an announcement, now."

"Why not? Oh, you mean because he isn't divorced yet?" There was a collective intake of breath in the room.

Shannon went on to explain about the pact they had made in college to uphold the sisterhood by never dating or screwing with a married man. Yet Andrea not only broke the sisterhood pact she did it with her best friend's husband.

Andrea still had not seen Donna. She said, "Donna was never my best friend. She was your best friend."

Donna said, "Was the pact only about best friends? I don't remember it that way." She opened a folder and showed the room full of women the signed Sisterhood Pact. There were three signatures on the page. Donna's, Shannon's and Andrea's. She passed the folder around and the very first woman found a pen in her purse and signed. She drew a line through Andrea's name.

Andrea said, "We didn't mean for this to happen."

Donna asked, "You didn't mean to suck my husband's cock? You didn't go to Santa Barbara for three days on purpose? Tell us how the first time he fucked you it was really a rape."

Andrea looked like she had been slapped. "I can't."

Shannon stood near her sister and said, "I meant what we said back then. I have never dated a married man, slept with a married man, nor will I. You did. It has cost you being my sister. That's not a being grounded for a month punishment. I no longer have a sister. When Dan tosses you out on your ass, don't come to me."

Donna said, "Or me." She turned and left the room. Carole Larson stood and said, "Or me. We are not friends." Carole walked out. One by one each woman did the same. As Shannon walked out, leaving Andrea alone in the room she said, "I hope it was worth it."

When she got to the front desk she said to Marcie, "Let me know when she's gone. She gets no service. If she goes in the restroom get someone in to watch her."

Two weeks later Dan took Andrea to a party his boss was having. There were forty people at the party. When Dan walked in with Andrea every woman there went to get her coat and purse. Their husbands asked what was going on. Marge Watkins explained it to all the men.

"There is a Sisterhood Pact among women. Under no circumstance do you date, sleep with or screw a married man. Andrea did all three. I signed the pact. I cannot and will not stay in the same room with her." She walked out. As the other women started to follow, Marge's husband stopped them.

"Where is she going? I drove." He held his car keys in his hand, smiling.

A woman waved a set of keys from her hand and said, "She's going with me." She pointed at her husband. "If you stay, you are announcing to me that you condone their behavior. If that is your choice you will hear from my lawyer Monday morning. This is not a joke, gentlemen." She walked out, stiletto heels clacking. Eighteen women followed her.

The party was over. As men grumbled and looked for their coats the host looked around and realized his wife had gone too.

"Dan, you need to leave. You need to start looking for another job. I recommend you look a long way from here. I'm not firing you, but life is not going to be good for you here."

Dan put his hand on Andrea's back and guided her out of Mr. Goldman's home. She was crying.

When they got to Andrea's apartment a man was waiting by the front door. He served both of them legal documents; divorce papers and an eviction notice. She had violated the lease by bringing Dan in without amending the lease.

The following Monday when Andrea arrived at work a workman was removing the placard reserving her parking space for her. She walked in and started cleaning out her desk. Her supervisor walked in and handed her an envelope. It contained her final check. She didn't ask why. She knew why.

Shannon gave up her lease and moved into the house with Donna. The restaurant has a new name. "The Pact." They do a bigger business now than they used to, and the Pact is posted in the waiting area where anyone can read it and sign. On the other side of the waiting area is the Brotherhood Pact. There are a lot of signatures there too.

Last month twenty eight women got engaged in the restaurant, after they and their men signed the Pact.

No one I know knows where Dan and Andrea went when they moved.

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,152 Followers