The Sisters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to Luningning. She was jumpy and somewhat nervous now that Tala could see what she'd been up to while her sister was lost in the throes of our kissing.

I rolled over on top of her, pressing my hardon into her crotch. She tried to pull herself away, but I held her in place and kissed her. She began to wilt under the pressure of my mouth on hers. When her tongue responded to our kiss, I opened her blouse and sent a hand under her bra to caress her tit flesh.

As her nipple hardened under my fingers she started to sob into my mouth. I broke off the kiss and asked her what was wrong.

"I'm afraid of what will happen!" she gasped.

"Are you girl's virgins?" I asked.

"She is," Tala said, pointing at her sister.

"And you? How many times?" I asked Tala.

"I have had two boyfriends. Many times with each," she said, making it a statement of fact.

"Luningning, how far have you gone with a man?" I asked bluntly.

"I ... I cannot answer such as question."

Tala answered for her. "I think she has tried oral with a man ... maybe two."

"Luningning, is Tala right?"

"Umm, yes. I have done the oral twice."

"Twice with each boy, or just twice?"

"Once with each ... that's all. I never let them touch my pussy. I swear on the Blessed Virgin!"

"Will you let me touch your pussy?"

"I ... I don't..."

"Yes or no, Luningning?"

"I'm not thin like Tala," she protested. "I don't want you to see how fat I am."

"First off, I don't think you're fat at all. I began rubbing my hand over her belly.

"Not at all," I said reinforcing my words.

"You ... you can rub it, but don't look at it."

"But I think you and your sister are beautiful. You both remind me of the beautiful women Gauguin painted when he was in Tahiti. Have you seen them?"

"Huh? What?" she said, sounding dazed.

The great French painter, Gauguin. He painted the island girls and his paintings are world famous.

"Oh, yes ... I remember him." She said weakly.

"I mentioned him at the ballpark, remember?"

"Umm, yeah..."

"And you and Tala remind me of the women ... the very beautiful women he painted.

"We do?"

"I wouldn't tell you it if I didn't believe it."

"You and Tala are absolutely gorgeous women and I want to see and touch every part of those fantastic bodies before you leave me tonight.

Her lips parted and she sighed. Off to the side Tala giggled delightedly.

"Now I want you to lay there. Put your hands by your sides and let me take care of everything."

She accepted me at my word and lay back with her hands at her sides, seemingly at peace with her decision to let me take her virginity.

She hadn't lied to me. Sitting up I had noticed the beginnings of love handles and little belly "pouch" just slightly over the top of her skirt. But now, with her pelvis slightly raised, her stomach flattened out, though you could still tell she had a little extra meat on her.

I resisted the urge to jump her bones and fuck her silly, and lay down beside her and planted a series of kisses on her stomach while I rubbed it.

Tala laughed lewdly, saying, "Luningning's gonna get laid ... Luningning's gonna get laid!" dragging out the syllables like a nine-year-old might.

Luningning, croaked, "That feels sooo nice," and I let my hand move incrementally lower so that the tips of my fingers were encroaching her pubic hair.

If she noticed, she didn't say anything.

"Sit up for a minute," I said.

"Ooh Hoo!" Tala giggled, Luningning's getting naked."

She complied and I unhooked her bra and tossed it to the floor. She shrugged off her blouse and waited for my instructions. Her breasts, in view for the first time were essentially the equivalent of her sister's, with Tala having a slight advantage with her puffy nipples.

I leaned forward and began kissing the tops of her exposed tits, down into the valley between them, and up her chest to her neck, taking care to leave the nipples, already hard, for later.

I let my brain do the talking for me as the words just flowed from my lips. "Beautiful, absolutely gorgeous."

"Aren't you nice," Luningning responded.

"You are beautiful. Just as beautiful as Tala."

"Ohhh," she sighed and kissed my hand.

"Now, why don't you show me your pussy?"

"Oh ... I don't know..."

"Tala, you go first, show me your pussy, Luningning will show hers if you do. Won't you, Luningning?"

"I..."

But the horny Tala was already skimming her panties down her calves.

"Oh, there," I said appreciatively, "Look at Tala's twat."

Luningning turned to look. "Ohhh, sister ... why?"

"Because he thinks it's beautiful. Yours is too. In his eyes, Luningning. Why not let him feast on you?"

"Feast on me? Is he going to eat me?"

It was an innocent remark on her part, of that I'm sure. But Tala took it the wrong way and laughed lewdly, embarrassing Luningning, who didn't quite understand what she'd said to cause her sister to mock her so.

"Luningning, please show me your lovely pussy?"

Tala was trying to attract my attention away from her sister now, spreading her lips apart, "See how pink mine is?" she cooed seductively.

Her darker pink outer lips were like crinkled petals of an exquisite flower. As she pulled herself open, her moist inner core was deep pink.

I shifted a little uncomfortably as I stared at Tala's treasure.

Luningning seemed shocked at Tala's wantonness. I tried again. "Pretty please, Luningning, will you show my yours too?"

"But she..."

"Yes, Tala wants to show off a little."

Tala didn't help matters, rubbing a finger up and down her slit and moaning softly.

I let my hand rest on Luningning's thigh. She shivered at the touch.

"Can I touch you?" I asked belatedly.

"Okay."

I slowly moved my hand towards her sex, marveling at my own control. I had wondered if I would get close to this point with either sister, and now I was rapidly approaching a double seduction.

I warned myself not to rush things. I felt confident that I would be fucking Tala in a few minutes. But instinctively felt that Luningning was the key. If I could get her to spread her legs for me I would have both of them. If I moved to quickly I might just lose both of them.

Glancing over at Tala I saw her eyes had closed as she freely masturbated in front of us.

Luningning had yet to look in her direction, but she saw where I was looking and turned, then gasped, shocked that Tala would do such a thing in the presence of others.

I didn't wait another second. I grasped the elastic top of her underwear and pulled her panties down. Luningning unconsciously raised her pelvis to help and I had her panties off and tossed them aside.

"Luningning, you're at least as beautiful down there as Tala!" I said, trying to make my voice sound reverent.

"What?" she said, seemingly dazed by what had just happened.

Instinctively she covered her mons with her hands.

"Please, let me see you," I whispered.

"But I don't want Tala to see you looking..."

"It's alright, sister," Tala said softly. "Men want to see our pussies. They always have and always will."

That Luningning was excited would be putting it mildly. Her scent filled my nose like an aphrodisiac and guided my hands in.

I gently replaced her hands with mine and marveled at the soft wetness of her skin and the lips of her pussy. I ran my fingers over her labia like a kid with a new toy. I was amazed at their texture and the inner heat warming my exploring fingertips.

I folded her back enough to see inside.

"You haven't looked at me like that," Tala said, her voice tinged with both jealousy and coarseness.

"I will, be patient," I rasped.

I pushed up on Luningning's upper lips. The hood over her clit shifted and I watched as a small smooth round surface came into view. I didn't waste any time touching it. I did manage to keep my touch light and by Luningning's moaning I must have been doing something right.

"Oh, god," Luningning gasped.

"That feel good?"

"You have no idea," Luningning stated.

I positioned my other forefinger at the entrance to her vagina. Suddenly the entire area was wet.

I teased around the entrance to her tunnel. There didn't seem to be anything blocking my path in, so I pushed my finger slowly inside her, as I continued to tease the outside of her clit.

"Oh, yeah ... use your finger there!" she gasped, lifting her hips as my finger delved into her sexual cavity.

Tala was now masturbating furiously, obviously nearing a climax.

I slid my finger deeper into Luningning's pussy. I was amazed at the silkiness of her cunt. Twisting my hand around, I felt around inside and touched a rough surface at the topside of her cunt. I rubbed back and forth on that and Luningning squealed with delight.

"Oh fuck, please ... more!"

I ran my finger faster and pressed it firmly against this surface. Luningning pushed her ass off the bed in an attempt to meet my thrusts. I used my other hand to rub her clit and Luningning's legs started to tremble.

"Good god, you're going to make me cum," Luningning screamed.

My finger inside Luningning was getting tired from constantly pressing on her insides. I kept it up though, trying to bring on her orgasm. I didn't have long to wait as she bucked against my hand.

"Oh, shit, oh fuck ... fuck ... oh yeah, oh yeah!"

I kept going, watching Luningning go through the throes of her orgasm. She looked even more beautiful to me despite the strained look on her pretty face. Her tits quivered deliciously and her nipples proudly protruded.

I kept fingering her until she sighed loudly and went still. I removed my aching finger from deep inside her. It was slick with her juice. I brought it to my nose to smell, then licked it. She tasted a little salty but otherwise it was delightful.

Luningning opened her eyes and said, "Oh, Peter ... those long fingers of yours are awesome."

"I told you so," Tala chirped. "You liked it, huh, Luningning?"

"I'll say."

"I'm glad, he was your first," Tala said. "He knows what to do and how to do it. Now comes my turn, yes, Peter?"

"I guess so," I replied., noting that my pole was sticking straight up in the air, glistening with pre-cum.

Tala scooted closer and bent down to place a kiss on the tip of my dick.

"Mmmm, he has a sweet taste, sister."

"Huh?" Luningning said as if dazed.

"His penis ... you should pay homage to it."

"What Tala?"

"Watch me, then do what I do."

Tala encircled the base of my cock with one hand and the other cupped my balls.

She gave my cock an appraising look then kissed the head of my cock again, but this time she followed the kiss with a languid suck, taking the entire cockhead into her mouth and swirling her tongue over it.

I moaned with delight.

"There, see?" she said.

Luningning nodded her head and said, "I think so," and then proceeded to emulate her sister's actions to the letter, kissing the tip and then taking the head into her mouth and sucking it as if it were a tit.

When she removed her mouth, Tala laughed lewdly and chirped, "He has such a beautiful cock, don't you think?"

"Yes," Luningning said agreeably. "I haven't seen many, of course, but his is beautiful."

"I could suck you all day," Tala laughed.

"But there are other things we should do as well," I said.

"Oh, yes. I know!" Tala giggled, "But let me have some more first," she added, and still giggling, she sucked the head into her mouth. I growled with the exquisite sheer bliss of the sensation of her hot wet mouth on my cock. Her hands added stimulation that played me like a fine violin. I would have had to be an idiot not to realize that Tala was far more experienced at sucking cock that I would have previously imagined.

I let her have at it for a couple minutes. Then feeling my excitement peaking, I pushed her gently away.

"Is it my turn?" Luningning inquired anxiously.

"It will be, but for now just relax and let me touch you for a few minutes." I kissed Tala, thanking her for the blowjob then turned to her sister. I began kissing and sucking Luningning's breasts until she was moaning with excitement and rubbing her clit.

"No, please let me do that for you," I whispered. And, still sucking on her nipples I moved a hand through her thick patch of pubic hair to her cunt and into her slit.

"Ohhhh!"

I added another finger and moved them from her pussy to her asshole, and circling that dark pucker, returned all the way to her clit.

"Jesus!" she croaked, "God in Heaven that feel's soooo good!"

Tala, knowing what her sister had in store for her when I finally sank my dick into her was having a laughing fit from her sister's cries of happiness.

I concentrated on her clit for a short time and had Luningning humping the air in front of me as I rubbed away at her.

Thinking she was ready for the next level, I stopped teasing her clit and placed a kiss on her pussy. Then as that was registering on her brain, I renewed the rubbing on her clit and brought her to an orgasm.

Then I turned to Tala.

Her legs were already spread in expectation. I wasted no time in going down on her.

Moments later her legs were wrapped around my head while my tongue swirled around inside her.

Tala began to breathe in short little gasps, grunting with each one. I moved to her clit, sucking and nipping away while two fingers slipped into her pussy and churned wildly.

Continuing to torment her clit, I allowed my fingers to locate her g-spot and began stimulating it.

Perhaps ten seconds passed before she reacted. Then she stopped breathing and thrust her hips up in the air as if attempting to escape my fingers.

"Go with it!" I snarled out of the side of my mouth.

She fell back on the bed.

"I was cumming!" she whined, "then I thought I had to pee!"

"That's a symptom your g-spot gives off. You should have ignored it and let yourself cum. Ah, but you didn't know that. But the next time you feel it, just let it pass. You'll cum soon after."

I began again, teasing her here and there, halting and beginning again, driving her wild with need.

"Let me cum!" she shrieked, and I'm certain I heard Luningning laughing quietly off to one side.

I wrenched my mouth from her cunt and kissed her on the mouth. She returned the kiss with a fevered alacrity, as if nothing on Earth mattered more than the closeness of our mouths.

My fingers continued moving over her g-spot, bringing her closer and closer to a monumental "O."

Somewhere along this time, she must have squirted, for the sheets were suddenly soaked with her fluids.

Luningning later told me that she saw her let loose, but didn't want to mention it, thinking her sister was peeing.

Ending the kiss I returned to her pussy. (This is when I noticed the wet sheets) With the first touch of my tongue to her clit, Tala started twitching and jerking as she began a tumultuous climax.

I brought her to another even longer orgasm; and had Luningning lay alongside her sister with their legs hanging off the bed. Kneeling on the floor, I went from one pussy to the other, lapping away contentedly for the next forty-five minutes, bringing each sister to an orgasm then switching off to do the same to the other.

When their responses appeared to be beyond their ability to control. I took each of them to the edge again rubbing both their g-spots, while concentrating on Tala's clit with my rapidly tiring tongue.

Needing a respite for my mouth, I moved up Tala's body, clamped my teeth around her nipple and bit hard just as I pressed down on her g-spot.

Tala screamed. "AHHHHHH!"

Her body bowed and shook and she waved her legs in the air. Her body vibrated for some ten or twelve seconds. I slowly relaxed my touching and she calmed down, but the orgasm went on and on for quite a while.

In fact, I repeated most of the steps with Luningning, including biting her nipple as well, and got a very similar reaction as she too exploded, and trembled so much that she fell from the bed to the floor. I managed to keep her from being hurt, but couldn't keep her from falling. So intense was her climax that I seriously doubt she even knew she fell.

When I glanced up at Tala I saw that she was still cumming!

And when her breathing slowed so that she could talk, she said. "Oh, my God I've tried to do that to myself, but I always cum too soon! That ... that was almost more than I could stand! Look at me ... God! I'm still shaking!"

"I'm going to take Luningning's virginity now; I think she'll remember it for a while."

"I think she'll remember it forever," Tala said as she helped me pull her sister back on the bed.

I placed Luningning's head on one pillow and slipped another two under her rump, tilting her pelvis up at a good angle for deep penetration.

She was still trembling from the aftershock of her almost violent orgasm as my cock eased into her sodden cunt.

Her hymen offered no real resistance whatsoever. I began a slow, deliberate fuck using the missionary position. When I realized she was coherent enough to understand me, I had her pull her knees up to adjust the angle and depth of my penetration, and she immediately began to make little sounds of pleasure.

I pulled completely out of Luningning, and then slowly and deliberately slid all the way back inside her. There was a little "pop" each time I pulled out and a wet "slosh" each time I reentered her.

I could see Tala watching intently as my penis glided in and out of her. And as Luningning began to get more and more aroused, the sharp scent of her squishing juices was as obvious to Tala as it was to me.

It was also clear my fucking her sister watching really turned Tala on. She was echoing each grunt and groan coming from her sister's mouth. And as I increased the speed of my thrusting, Tala began mimicking Luningning's pelvic movements as if wanting to achieve orgasm along with her sister.

I found it slightly macabre, and have never seen or heard of anything like it anywhere else.

But it was Luningning I was fucking, not Tala, and I remembered to angle my thrusts so that I'd hit various sides of her pussy on the old in and out, including the g-spot.

Luningning responded to this added attempt at stimulation, thrusting up to meet me, moving her hips at an ever faster pace.

Sweat flew off the both of us. I was gasping for breath. Tala was chanting for us to cum. Luningning started sobbing, "God, God, God, God..."

And when I resorted to slow, deep thrusts, she began to quiver and shake. I knew she was cumming for she began yelling, "FINISH ME! FINISH ME!"

Off to one side of the bed, Tala was pounding a pillow and hollering, "Yeah, fuck her! Fuck her hard!"

Luningning was fucking like a mad woman, screaming, "DON'T LEAVE ME ON THE EDGE LIKE THIS!"

I realized that I had misjudged her climax, that she needed me to hammer away for another minute and did so.

I pressed myself all the way into her and began to twist back and forth against her clitoris until I felt her give a deep shudder and knew she was close. I started fucking her as fast as I could move in and out.

Luningning completely lost control. Her legs began to jerk and kick, and she dug her fingernails into my back, smashing her hard- tipped breasts into my chest as she screamed,

"OH, OH, OH, OH, OH!"

When her scream softened, I stopped moving, and her scream segued into a continuous, low moan. As soon as the trembling in her body slowed, I started fucking her again. Within a dozen strokes she had another powerful climax.

I let Luningning calm down and then jackhammered into her again before ejaculating into her. By this time she was no longer clawing me. She was arching her back to press her hips hard against me. Her arms and legs were twitching and flopping hard and she was making a snorting sound, "NNGH! NNGH! NNGHHH!" in lieu of breathing.